Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (27991 Views)

The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / Gospel Of Barnabas: Judas Did Not Betray Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Lady2(f): 9:36pm On May 28, 2008
Frizy, I am still waiting on that answer. Is Jesus the Messiah or is Muhaamad the Messiah?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 28, 2008
in my opinion, any gosple not in the uoriginal bible is perhaps not needed for us.so need not cause confusion
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by olabowale(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2008
@~Lady~: Jesus is the messiah of the Children of Israel. Why? First God called him that. This is the most important thing. We can simply observe, under this condition that Jesus was the last of the Messengers/and or Prophets from the the Children of Isreal. Jacob was name Israel, so he could not be a child of himself. Therefore the prophethood in the house of Israel or children of israel started with Jospeh, the first set of people to qualify as Children of Israel. This chain of prophethood therefore ended with Jesus; who was named their Massiah.

And from all the indications, we see many verses where he, Jesus and his people did not extend and entertain the ministrial responsibility beyond the "Houses of Israel," even when he had the opportunity to do it. We will need to put greater importance on the period of his preaching his gospel over the less idealistic attitude acquired by the christians after his alleged rising up and up to the actual ascension to Heavens.

I will simply accept that to be named a messiah does not give a greater importance, but just a functional description of his person. Please note that Moses is known as speech of God, Qalimullah and Ibrahiim before him was known as personal friend of God, Kalilullah. But none of these men, Jesus included as Ruuhullah, is dear to the Almighty in ranking of Love to His Abib (beloved) Abibullah and the Abib of all believers, Muha.mm.ad (AS)

Mu.hamm.ad is the only prophet and Messenger, who was allowed to ascend to and beyond the seventh heaven! He ascended to and went beyond the Sidra Mutahana, a place where the tree of the farthest Lote is station; marking as a "Sign" of the end of heavens which is part of what we know as people on earth and the beginning of what we do not know. There, even Angel Gabreil was not permitted. This is the position of M.uha.mm.ad (AS), the one beloved by all believers.

I seek the Blessing of the Merciful on him as the number of those who seek it daily on him and I seek additional blessing of the Merciful on him as the number of those who do not seek it daily on him.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by syrup(f): 7:30am On May 29, 2008
olabowale:

@~Lady~: Jesus is the messiah of the Children of Israel. Why? First God called him that. This is the most important thing.

WHERE did God say that, Olabowale?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2008
olrotimi:

in my opinion, any gosple not in the uoriginal bible is perhaps not needed for us.so need not cause confusion

What you are saying is any gospel contrary to the Pauline bible is untrue. But what you don't know is this is no forgery, history shows that this book was destroyed centuries ago, about 325AD.That was when the christianity we have now (3in1) lordship was fully established. Any Christian that believes God is One, and God has no equal, whether be it man or spirit will know that it s true.

God says:O people of the scripture! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God anything but the truth. Jesus the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger of God, and His word, which He bestowed unto Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in All'ah and His Messengers. Do not say "three": seize: it wll be better for you: for All'ah is One God: glory be to Himsadfar exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and earth. And God is sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.
(4:171)
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by syrup(f): 9:35am On May 29, 2008
@Frizy,

Frizy:

What you are saying is any gospel contrary to the Pauline bible is untrue.

No, that is not what he was saying - that is what you are forcing into his statement! There is no such thing as a "Pauline Bible".

Frizy:

But what you don't know is this is no forgery, history shows that this book was destroyed centuries ago, about 325AD.

So many documents have been destroyed and others preserved to this day. However, a single document that arrived much later to contradict several others already established can as well be reckoned to be spurious.

Frizy:

That was when the christianity we have now (3in1) lordship was fully established.

Not true. The Biblical prophets such as Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah and others knew that God was known as FATHER long before the 4th century you hinted above. They also spoke about the Son of God long before the 4th century as well. And again, we find so many of them speaking about the Holy Spirit long before the 4th century. If another prophet arises who denies these matters, he was bringing in a false assumption while pretending he knew the Biblical prophets.

Frizy:

Any Christian that believes God is One, and God has no equal, whether be it man or spirit will know that it s true.

Anyone who believes in the Biblical prophets, and know that their testimony is true, will not fail to acknowledge that they knew God as FATHER, and spoke of the Son of God, and also knew the Holy Spirit. Jesus never said "I and my Father are two", rather He said: "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30).
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Lady2(f): 5:29pm On May 29, 2008
@~Lady~: Jesus is the messiah of the Children of Israel. Why? First God called him that. This is the most important thing.

This is what Muhaaamad said, not God.

And from all the indications, we see many verses where he, Jesus and his people did not extend and entertain the ministrial responsibility beyond the "Houses of Israel," even when he had the opportunity to do it.

Well then let me point you to this:

"5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, "Will you give me a drink?" 8(His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9 The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

The Jews went out of their way to avoid Samaria, but here Jesus went into Samaria.
Instead of walking the long way around the region of Samaria as most "upright" Jews would have done, out of an intense dislike of the Samaritans, Jesus elected to journey directly through that very region. He set His face for Sychar, to go where the need was greatest, giving little credence to what the religious leaders required. He preferred to do what God required.

So you see he didn't restrict himself to the "House of Isreal"

We will need to put greater importance on the period of his preaching his gospel over the less idealistic attitude acquired by the christians after his alleged rising up and up to the actual ascension to Heavens.

Why because it will make your argument better? Sorry, but that's not possible. Jesus' ministry came to its fullness when he died and arose, defeating death. When he fulfilled his purpose. This was when all those who were with him, truly came to believe. They had doubts about him up to the point of his crucifixion. "Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, "Truly this was the Son of God!" Matthew 27: 54.
Like I said Muhaamad could only lay claim to his religion by making others look false. As long as he could place doubt in the hearts of others, they would see what he wants them to see, and that is doubt. That is how the devil works. Muhaamad couldn't come up with truth, but with doubt. If he could make the Christians and Jews look like fraudsters, people would believe his own version to be truth. The mistake he made was not understanding how God works.

I will simply accept that to be named a messiah does not give a greater importance, but just a functional description of his person. Please note that Moses is known as speech of God, Qalimullah and Ibrahiim before him was known as personal friend of God, Kalilullah. But none of these men, Jesus included as Ruuhullah, is dear to the Almighty in ranking of Love to His Abib (beloved) Abibullah and the Abib of all believers, Muha.mm.ad (AS)

According to the Qu'ran that is still false to me. I won't hold these things to be true, no matter how long you say them, until you prove them to be true.

Why haven't I received answers to my question?

Mu.hamm.ad is the only prophet and Messenger, who was allowed to ascend to and beyond the seventh heaven! He ascended to and went beyond the Sidra Mutahana, a place where the tree of the farthest Lote is station; marking as a "Sign" of the end of heavens which is part of what we know as people on earth and the beginning of what we do not know. There, even Angel Gabreil was not permitted. This is the position of M.uha.mm.ad (AS), the one beloved by all believers.

Even the devil can ascend and descend. Stop being gullible man. Just because he did it (if he did it) doesn't mean that he was of God. The devil will go to great lengths to deceive. He will even become your best friend.
Besides all this is because he said it.

I am still waiting on the prophecies from the prophets.

God says:O people of the scripture! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God anything but the truth. Jesus the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger of God, and His word, which He bestowed unto Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in All'ah and His Messengers. Do not say "three": seize: it wll be better for you: for All'ah is One God: glory be to Himsadfar exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and earth. And God is sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

God didn't say this. Muhaamad did. I read the Qu'ran and God isn't saying.

By the way there's no such thing as the Pauline Bible. Why are all the answers so generic?

Did they have a special subject in school called "the answers to the Christians?" Did they make you all memeorise them?
Cause that's what it seems. It is the same answers for everything. Come up with something better.
Stop basing false claims and stop creating doubt. Come up with your own truth.

I am still waiting on my answer brother Frizy. Is Jesus the messiah or is Muhaamad the messiah?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 29, 2008
@Frizy
I am actually saving these your yarns so I can entertain my grandchildren with them. cheesy
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by samba123(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2008
imhotep:

@Frizy
I am actually saving these your yarns so I can entertain my grandchildren with them. cheesy

I though that the saint are giving us the 2000 Gospel of Jesus? where it is now can we take a porensic test of that scribe grin
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2008
samba123:

I though that the saint are giving us the 2000 Gospel of Jesus? where it is now can we take a porensic test of that scribe grin

The saints are saving stories to entertain their children/grandchildren with. grin
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by samba123(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2008
@syrup

They also spoke about the Son of God long before the 4th century as well. And again, we find so many of them speaking about the Holy Spirit long before the 4th century.

Can I know who propagated the name of SON OF GOD before Jesus came?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by samba123(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2008
imhotep:

The saints are saving stories to entertain their children/grandchildren with. grin

Lol we can make an auction for that Gospel in Christy Auction fair.

I bet for 5 cent, grin
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Ndipe(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2008
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by olabowale(m): 1:02am On May 30, 2008
@~Lady~:

This is what Muhaaamad said, not God.

This is the only reaction to the truth. If I were to use your system of concluding, as you have demostrated above, to the Bible, I will have to say that that is what the writers of the Bible said, because Jesus did not say any of those and definitely God did not say them. But then, as a mu.sli.m, I will disingenous because I can see verses in the Bible that even though not a direct word for word statement from either God, or Jesus, or other prophets, or angel, one will see similarity in the Q.u.r'an.

You are entitled to your denial since the Bible stop short, in its content of the time of the revelation of th Q.ur'an. I can see why a Comforter all of a sudden becomes a ghost/spirit.

[Quote]
Well then let me point you to this:

"5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, "Will you give me a drink?" 8(His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9 The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

The Jews went out of their way to avoid Samaria, but here Jesus went into Samaria.
Instead of walking the long way around the region of Samaria as most "upright" Jews would have done, out of an intense dislike of the Samaritans, Jesus elected to journey directly through that very region. He set His face for Sychar, to go where the need was greatest, giving little credence to what the religious leaders required. He preferred to do what God required.

So you see he didn't restrict himself to the "House of Isreal"
[/quote]

If this is your example of preaching to the Samaritan, please tell us what he preached to them. Why then did he say that he was sent only to the house of Israel and also instructed his disciples not to enter even to the houses of the same Samarians/Samaritans? Somebody must not be telling the truth on reality and perception.

And remember that I never said that Jesus never visited any place outside Israel. We know fronm the Bible that he went to Egypt or escaped to Egypt, and your mentioning that he passed through Samarian territory will not be a good example of his extending his ministry to them. I neversaid that he did not talki to anyone outside the bloodline of Israel, either. Afterall, he spoke to many, including the woman he used in an expression of prophetic saying of bread of the child to the dog and his speaking to the Roman Judges. If his ministry was to have extended to beyond the Israelites, he had a captive audience in the Judge and Jury of his trial. IDo you remember him preaching his Gospel to the Ceaser/Pilate?

[Quote]
Why because it will make your argument better? Sorry, but that's not possible. Jesus' ministry came to its fullness when he died and arose, defeating death. When he fulfilled his purpose. This was when all those who were with him, truly came to believe. They had doubts about him up to the point of his crucifixion. "Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, "Truly this was the Son of God!" Matthew 27: 54.
Like I said Muhaamad could only lay claim to his religion by making others look false. As long as he could place doubt in the hearts of others, they would see what he wants them to see, and that is doubt. That is how the devil works. Muhaamad couldn't come up with truth, but with doubt. If he could make the Christians and Jews look like fraudsters, people would believe his own version to be truth. The mistake he made was not understanding how God works.
[/quote]

Baby, earthquake? Please. Do you know the effect of earthquakes? When the devil put doubt, his doubt is not always real. Qu.r'an declares about Jesus, his humannessand that of his mother Mary, that don't you see that they eat food (for existence) just like every human being? Is that a doubt that is unreal or is that a true reality? Was Jesus not hungry enough that he showed signs of distress?

How does God work? You are now an authority in the works of God? Could anyone have thought that Moses, a fugitive from the Pharaohic laws and a person who had speech impediment could ever be chosen as the Prophet/Messenger who though him emancipated the Children of israel, who fell into slavery from the honored place they occupied in Egypt during the time of Prophet Joseph? I do not think it is prudent for your soul that you hold such a view.

[Quote]
According to the Qu'ran that is still false to me. I won't hold these things to be true, no matter how long you say them, until you prove them to be true.
[/quote]

You have your view and if that satisfies your soul, I can not change it. Afterall, only God has power the affairs of all men. And since you continue to ask for a proof, then the better issue is what is it that confuses you in the Q.ur'an? Is the reading of it not itself telling you who the Speaker is?

Did you see Forrest Gump the movie tell a story at the bus stop? Was he not the speaker throughout while asking his audiences to relive the events with him? Now that is the style of the Qu.r'anic writing. When your heart is ready to receive truth, we will discuss any issue you may have about the Q.ur'an.

Why haven't I received answers to my question?

Can you proof to me where Jesus called himself more than a prophet, a son of man? Did he preached his ministry beyond the boundary of Israel, people of Israel? Did his primary disciple preached to anybody outside the Children of israel, even after he, Jesus was raised to heavens by God Almighty?

Please know that the on the way to Syria journey of Paul may have occured. But the premise which he accounted to us is very dicy. For one Syria was not under the same authority that Israel was. So to claim that he can extend his bounty-hunter passe intention on Syria, is more of a fantasy than reality. Other observations included the varied accounts of the events of the heavenly encounter on the way, that actually brought about the doctrine of Trinity, etc.

[Quote]
Even the devil can ascend and descend. Stop being gullible man. Just because he did it (if he did it) doesn't mean that he was of God. The devil will go to great lengths to deceive. He will even become your best friend.
Besides all this is because he said it.
[/quote]

Your points are well taking. However they are pointers to what I have said about you: You are not ready to accept any guidance, right now. There are proofs that he went to heaven asnd came back. The very apparant one was his accurate descriptions of the ruin of the place called Masjid Aqsa (The Jewish/Christian temple mount site). Other were the "signs" of his encounter with the caravan returning to Makka;

He took a sip of water from one of their drinking water skin/bottle/bag. As you will expect in the desert, the traveller will know the slightest change in water amount, in his bottle. He also yell to them, whereby they heard his voice, a voice telling them where their good ladden camel would be found.

You see the animal sensed the presence of the prophet in the sky, on his return to Makka. The camel became agitated and escape from where it was loosely tied. The prophet called out to these caravan men to alert them of their camel. The prophet was also able to tell the Makkans, in Makka of the travellers position on this particular night. In the final analysis the makkans in Makka and the travellers were able to corroborate this events between them and the prophet (as). My dear, your refusal to accept it, does not nullify it a bit.

I am still waiting on the prophecies from the prophets.

Give me a prophesy from the Bible, and I will give you a prophesy from the Qur'a.n that you never will find in the Bible. Let me help you about mine, it will be about Pharaoh in the Qur'an. But I also wonder what you will call a prediction of the victory of Rome over the stronger Persian which had just routed them? And this prediction was correct even to a perfection of timing.

[Quote]

God didn't say this. Muhaamad did. I read the Qu'ran and God isn't saying.
[/quote]

Since my belief, as a mus.li.m is that God said everything in the Qu.r'an, it will not be difficult for me to see that the Storyteller, of what you may call the "Biblical stories" in the Qur'a.n, since the characters are common to them, is God Almighty to Mu.h.ammad through Angel Gabreil. Then to simply not have "Say," which seems to be your indicator for the speech of God in the Qu.r'an, in every verse that may connote instruction, is just a weak process of argument.

If you read the Q.ur'an, you will see where God spoke about His aforetime favors and mercies on the Children of Israel. Not every place that these favors and mercies are brought up for the remembrance of the children of Israel, who were a good portion in the Madina audience, as citizens had the needed "Say."  But watch this, verse 77 of Surah AlMaidah (Chapter 5), you have a very similar message with a "Say" at the beginning of the verse, denoting a commandment to speak out, rather than aluding to a statement of reminder or repremind. It seems that since 4: 171 does not have the "say" command to you, it must be the prophet that was speaking. I understand your misgiving, but I disagree with you, because you have not established any proof that was not God who was speaking in that verse. Also you need to read many verses before this one you have problem. There, you will find that God was making statement about prophets, disbelievers and hellfire. And this verse is just part of the general statement of reminder.

By the way there's no such thing as the Pauline Bible. Why are all the answers so generic?

By the way there is no such thing as the Muhammadanizm or Muhammadeans. Why are all the christians' questions so mundane and superfluxly generic? LOL.

Did they have a special subject in school called "the answers to the Christians?" Did they make you all memeorise them?
Cause that's what it seems. It is the same answers for everything. Come up with something better.
Stop basing false claims and stop creating doubt. Come up with your own truth.

I wonder if you have any better issue than just repeating what the pastor/minister/ priest say? Any originality? I am sure you will give it original spin. I miss you. Do you miss me, too. We got to talk, soon. When you are free.

I am still waiting on my answer brother Frizy. Is Jesus the messiah or is Muhaamad the messiah?

The world does not need Massiah. An overall prophet/Messenger is what God provided. The children of Israel on the other hand needed a Massiah. They were stubborn and very unyielding. Does this answer your question, woman.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by olabowale(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2008
@~Lady~:

Quote from: olabowale on May 28, 2008, 11:45 PM

WHERE did God say that, Olabowale?

Is it not obvious to you, since he was restricted to the children of israel, by his mission? Would you now deny all the verses in your Bible that are indicators to that very fact? Did he not even instruct his disciples to preach only to the people of Israel, alone and declared that he was sent to the house of Israel, exclusively? Did not a big disagreement occurred about the outside of the Israeli clan preaching was began by Paul?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Lady2(f): 10:00pm On May 30, 2008
This is the only reaction to the truth. If I were to use your system of concluding, as you have demostrated above, to the Bible, I will have to say that that is what the writers of the Bible said, because Jesus did not say any of those and definitely God did not say them.

And I would have to inform you that never did we claim that they didn't write it down, but that the content of what they wrote down was inspired by the Spirit of God, therefore having God as its author. They did not write down something to their own willing, but conveyed that which the Lord wanted penned down.

Upon reading the Qu'ran, I conclude that the way it is written is not different from the Bible, that is why I say that the Book was not written by God or spoken by him. The Bible however is in the words of the writers. They make a distinction between the actual words of Jesus in the physical by quoting them. Now the the great book does the same with All'ah, therefore if you are to claim that the Bible is not the Word of God, it would not be wrong for me to also claim that the Qu'ran is not the Word of God.

Like I said, muuuslims have generic answers to everything. You have generic assumptions and when clarified on the issue, you still stick to your assumption because that is the only "truth" that you hold. Your truth is doubt.

But then, as a mu.sli.m, I will disingenous because I can see verses in the Bible that even though not a direct word for word statement from either God, or Jesus, or other prophets, or angel, one will see similarity in the Q.u.r'an.

Take note below. I have presented you the style of writing in the Bible and that of the Qu'ran. They are the same.
Now I know you can speak and read and understand English, so please point out to me, the words of Nicodemu, Jesus, and the writer.
Then also point out to me the words of All'ah and Muhaamad.
You can highlight the words of Jesus in Red, Nicodemus in blue, Muhaaamad in Purple, All'ah in green, the writer in brown. Thanks.

The Bible

1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.
2 He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."
3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

4 "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

9 "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.

10 "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?
11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.
12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

The Qu'ran

Seest thou not how God sets forth a parable? - A goodly word like a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the heavens,- of its Lord. So God sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition.
It brings forth its fruit at all times, by the leave of its Lord. So God sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition.
And the parable of an evil Word is that of an evil tree: It is torn up by the root from the surface of the earth: it has no stability.
God will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but God will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: God doeth what He willeth.

You are entitled to your denial since the Bible stop short, in its content of the time of the revelation of th Q.your'an. I can see why a Comforter all of a sudden becomes a ghost/spirit.

The Comforter did not all of a sudden become a ghost or spirit. It has always been that way, and yes it was acknowledged by the Prophets. I told you to know the Bible before you assume it's sayings.

If this is your example of preaching to the Samaritan, please tell us what he preached to them.

I will continue where I left off (John 4)

10 Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the of God and who is saying to you, 'Give me a drink," you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.
11 The woman said to him, "Sir, you do not even have a bucket and the cistern is deep; where then can you get this living water?
12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this cistern and drank from it himself with his children and his flocks?"
13 Jesus answered and said to her, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again;
14 But whoever drinks the water I shall give will never thirst; the water I shall give will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
15 The woman said to him, "Sir give me this water, so that I may not thirst or have to keep coming here to draw water."
16 Jesus said to her, "Go call your husband and come back."
17 The woman answered and said to him, "I do not have a husband." Jesus answered her, "You are right in saying, 'I do not have a husband.'
18 For you have had five husbands and the one you have now is not your husband. What you have said is true."
19 The woman said to him, "Sir, I can see that you are a prophet.
20 Our ancestors worshipped on this mountain; but you people say that the place to worship is in Jerusalem."
21 Jesus said to her, "Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when you will worship the ather neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
22 You people worship what you do not understand; we worship what we understand, because salvation is from the Jews.
23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth; and indeed the Father seeks such people to worship him.
24 God is Spirit and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and truth."
25 The woman said to him, "I know that the messiah is coming, the one called the Anointed; when he comes, he will tell us everything."
26 Jesus said to her, "I am he, the one who is speaking with you."

I warned you that you should know what is in the Bible before you make conclusions.
Pay attention definitely to verse 22. He lets us know that worshipping was not take place on just that mountain or in Jerusalem. He already hinted at the whole world hearing the Gospel.
So like I said know the Bible before you speak of what it contains.

Why then did he say that he was sent only to the house of Israel and also instructed his disciples not to enter even to the houses of the same Samarians/Samaritans? Somebody must not be telling the truth on reality and perception.

"Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:16-20)

Did you catch the reason why the disciples were to go and make disciples of all nations? Before his death and resurrection it was a different story:

"These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 10:5-7)

What has changed? Very simply, Jesus has been “crowned with glory and honour because of the suffering of death.” (Hebrews 2:9) Or, in the words of Matthew, “all authority in heaven and earth” has been given to him. Now he has authority over every nation: the nations are to become his disciples.

So no twist to reality. You won't understand because when you hear, you hear in parables. When I hear it makes perfect sense.

"And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables, so that ‘they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be forgiven.’” "(Mark 4:11-12)

Baby, earthquake? Please. Do you know the effect of earthquakes?

How about the other things that were happening eh?

When the devil put doubt, his doubt is not always real.

How naive can you be? That when there is doubt it is not real? So when you have a thought, your thoughts are not real? Abi they're fake thoughts? Let me know when the real ones come to you. So ti gbo? (i hope that's how it's spelt, lol, I'm really working on the yoruba)

Qu.r'an declares about Jesus, his humannessand that of his mother Mary, that don't you see that they eat food (for existence) just like every human being? Is that a doubt that is unreal or is that a true reality? Was Jesus not hungry enough that he showed signs of distress?

Point to the Bible verse that said Jesus did not live like a human being. Point to the verse that says that he didn't eat or sleep or wound. He was fully human, so that he could live among us, so that he could be seen with our own physical eyes by us. So that while seeing him, we can observe him and his actions and listen to his teachings. So that we can walk in his footsteps and become more closer to God, away from the sinful world and be counted into God's kingdom.
So you see, we view him as fully human, yet fully divine, because he alone was sinless. Only God can be sinless. So I have spoken this to you, I don't want you to become blind to it and bring it up as an assumption again as if I didn't explain it to you here. So i don't expect you to say something like "how can you not understand that Jesus was human and he ate?"

How does God work? You are now an authority in the works of God?

Yes actually I am an authority in the works of God. You see when he bestowed upon me his Spirit at my baptism, he gave me the power to trample over the devil. He gave me authority over evil. When I speak his name, the demons tremble. Perfect example, A demon possessed a man and one of the Jews tried to rebule it in Jesus name. The demon said "Jesus I know, Paul I recognise, who are you?"
The point is, when you are one of God's chosen you have authority.

Nonetheless, I do know that God is not an author of confusion, he will not lie. He is a God of consistency. He will not for years allow the Children of Isreal to corrupt his words and continue to send them his prophets and then all of a sudden change his mind.

Could anyone have thought that Moses, a fugitive from the Pharaohic laws and a person who had speech impediment could ever be chosen as the Prophet/Messenger who though him emancipated the Children of israel, who fell into slavery from the honored place they occupied in Egypt during the time of Prophet Joseph?

Yes, I do and so do many Christians.

I do not think it is prudent for your soul that you hold such a view.

Unfortunately for you, my God is not a respecter of people. He will choose whom he wishes to do his work. In his eyes we are equal. We are created from the same stock. He didn't create Olabowale with the better stock and the created ~Lady~ with the poorer stock. No we are created equally.
You seem to forget that Muhaaamad raided people. He stole from them their belongings. He married his son's wife.

You have your view and if that satisfies your soul, I can not change it. Afterall, only God has power the affairs of all men. And since you continue to ask for a proof, then the better issue is what is it that confuses you in the Q.your'an? Is the reading of it not itself telling you who the Speaker is?

It is. It tells me that it is whomever wrote it.

Did you see Forrest Gump the movie tell a story at the bus stop? Was he not the speaker throughout while asking his audiences to relive the events with him? Now that is the style of the Qu.r'anic writing. When your heart is ready to receive truth, we will discuss any issue you may have about the Q.your'an.

Yes I did and this is a poor contrast. Forrest never spoke of himself in the third person. He never said " Well Forrest ran and ran and ran," he said "I ran and ran and ran"

Can you proof to me where Jesus called himself more than a prophet, a son of man? Did he preached his ministry beyond the boundary of Israel, people of Israel? Did his primary disciple preached to anybody outside the Children of israel, even after he, Jesus was raised to heavens by God Almighty?

I asked for answers to my questions, but since you decided to post your questions, I shall answer you.

Yes Jesus did call himself more than a prophet, and Son of Man. Please note that when he even called himself the Son of Man, he exalted himself.

Luke 22: 66-71
66 WHen day came the council of elders of the people met, both chief priests and scribes, and they brought him before their Sanhedrin
67 They said, "If you are the Messiah, tell us," but he replied to them, "If I tell you, you will not believe,
68 and if I question you, you will not respond.
69 But from this time on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God."
70 They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" He replied to them, "You say that I am."
71 Then they said "what further need have we for testimony? We have heard it from his own mouth."

These verses show him calling himself the Son of God and he lets us know that there is no difference between the Son of Man and the Son of God. It is the same person, Jesus. They will also answer your question as to whether or not Jesus was sent to Isreal or the world.
Pay close attention.

John 3:12 - 18

12 If I tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?
13 No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man.
14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up
15 so that everyone who believe in him may have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the worl to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved though him.
18 Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

John 5: 25-27

25 Amen, Amen, I say to you, the hour is coming and is now here when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26 For just as the Father has life in himself, so also he gave to his Son the possession of life in himself
27 And he gave him power to exercise judgment, because he is the Son of Man.

John 10: 36
Can you say that the one whom the Father has consecrated and sent into the world blasphemes because I said, 'I am the Son of God'"

There's more if you would like. Just so you know, all these are the words of Jesus, the Messiah, the Christ.
Go learn what Messiah and Christ mean. Like I said Muhaaamad was confused. He did not understand the scriptures when he heard them.

Did his primary disciple preached to anybody outside the Children of israel, even after he, Jesus was raised to heavens by God Almighty?

You should always be careful what you asked for.

Acts 8:26-37
26 Then the angel of the Lord spoke to Philip. "Get up and head south on the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza, the desert route
27 So he got up and set out. Now there was an Ethiopian eunuch, a court official of the candace, that is, the queesn of the Ethiopians, in charge of her entire treasury, who had come to Jerusalem to worship.
28 and was returning home. Seated in his chariot he was reading the prophet Isaiah.
29 The Spirit said to Philip, "Go and join up with that chariot."
30 Philip ran up and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and said. " Do you understand what you are reading?"
31 He replied, "How can I, unless someone instructs me?" So he invited Philip to get in and sit with him.
32 This was the scripture passage he was reading:
Like a sheep he was led to the slaughter, and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, so he opened not his mouth.
33 In his humiliation justice was denied him. Who will tell of his posterity? For his life is taken from the earth."
34 Then the eunuch said to Philip in reply, "I beg you, about whom is the prophet saying this. About himself, or about someone else?"
35 The Philip opened his mouth and, beginning with this scripture passage, he proclaimed Jesus to him.
36 As they travelded along the road they came to some water, and the eunuch said, "Look, there is water. What is to prevent me from being baptized?"
37 Then he ordered the chariot to stop, and Philip and the eunuch both went down into the water, and he baptized him.

Just to let you know, Philip was one of the original disciples.

Your points are well taking. However they are pointers to what I have said about you: You are not ready to accept any guidance, right now.

How can it be pointers to me not being able to accept guidance when it shows I am not naive. I won't just believe anything that someone says. Why? Because I have also seen the work of the devil from my family members. People that I loved and were dear to my heart, people that I celebrated birthdays with and allowed to cook for me. Then I come to find out that they were so good to me so that they could get close to me to kill me. A man I called my father tried many times to take my life, and you expect me to be naive.
I have studied the Qu'ran, this you definitely can attest to. If anyone on this board can attest to it, it's you. After careful and unbiased study, I asked questions and have received no reasonable answers. The answers I receive from you (my guide) is that the Torah and Bible are false. I don't have you telling me the truth, only trying to prove that something else isn't true. I keep telling you that the only way Muhaaamad could claim that he was speaking the truth was to proclaim the other book as corrupted. Therefore placing doubt. I need more than just the other books are corrupted. I gave you an opportunity to prove the Qu'ran to me and all you could do was attack the Bible, and then say that what the Qu'ran says is true. It goes to show insecurity in the Qu'ran.

There are proofs that he went to heaven asnd came back. The very apparant one was his accurate descriptions of the ruin of the place called Masjid Aqsa (The Jewish/Christian temple mount site). Other were the "signs" of his encounter with the caravan returning to Makka;

He was surrounded by Christian nations, did it ever occur to you that he'd been there before and then gave a description of it? He already heard the scriptures. You see why I refuse to be naive?

He took a sip of water from one of their drinking water skin/bottle/bag. As you will expect in the desert, the traveller will know the slightest change in water amount, in his bottle. He also yell to them, whereby they heard his voice, a voice telling them where their good ladden camel would be found.

Noticing a slight change in water amount in a water bottle doesn't remotely tell that someone was in the sky. It tells that someone was in the area. If I take a sip from your water bottle without you looking does that mean that I was travelling in the sky?

You see the animal sensed the presence of the prophet in the sky, on his return to Makka. The camel became agitated and escape from where it was loosely tied

You know when I went to Atlanta two weekends ago, I stayed in my Aunt's house and she has a dog named Daisy, when I came around Daisy ran away, that must make me a prophet huh?

The prophet called out to these caravan men to alert them of their camel

I told my little cousin to go get Daisy. That's how she knew that Daisy ran away.

The prophet was also able to tell the Makkans, in Makka of the travellers position on this particular night. In the final analysis the makkans in Makka and the travellers were able to corroborate this events between them and the prophet (as). My dear, your refusal to accept it, does not nullify it a bit.

I am able to tell you this story, and you can call my aunt's house and speak to my cousin and she can corrrborate this event between myself, her, and the dog.

I don't refuse to accept it. I'm sure it happened, I just see past it that's all.

Please man do better than this.

Give me a prophesy from the Bible, and I will give you a prophesy from the Qur'a.n that you never will find in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 18:15
"A prophet like unto me will the Lord, your God, raise up for you from among your own kinsmen; to him you shall listen.

(By Moses)

Daniel 9: 24-26
24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy.

25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

26 After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

(By Daniel)

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel

Isaiah 9:6-7

6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

Isaiah 40:1-5,9

1 Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.

2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the LORD's hand double for all her sins.

3 A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

4 Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.

5 And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

9 . . . say to the towns of Judah, "Here is your God!"

Isaiah 35:4-6

4 say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."

5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert

Isaiah 49:6

"It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."

I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.

1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not

Isaiah 53:4-6

4 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 53:7

He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.

Isaiah 61:1-2

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,

(By Isaiah)

Genesis 49:10

"The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his."

(By Jacob)

Jeremiah 23:5

"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Jeremiah 31:35-36

35 This is what the LORD says, he who appoints the sun to shine by day, who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar-- the LORD Almighty is his name:

36 "Only if these decrees vanish from my sight," declares the LORD, "will the descendants of Israel ever cease to be a nation before me."

(By Jeremiah)

Micah 5:1-2

1 Marshal your troops, O city of troops, for a siege is laid against us. They will strike Israel's ruler on the cheek with a rod.

2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."

(By Micah)

Zechariah 11:12-13

12 I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

13 And the LORD said to me, "Throw it to the potter"-the handsome price at which they priced me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the LORD to the potter.

Zechariah 12:10

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

(By Zechariah)

Well I really just wanted to show the prophecies that have the same thing in common, Jesus Christ. Now let me see the prophecies that the prophets prophecied, not including Muhammad. Just understand that I could care less if it wasn't in the Bible, I just want to know what the Prophets Prophecied.

is God Almighty to Mu.h.ammad through Angel Gabreil.

This is really hilarious. When we say that the writers in the Bible wrote down what was revealed 0r inspired to them through the Spirit of God, you say that they are false, yet you expect us to hold what was revealed to Muhaamad by an Angel to be true.
Double standard dear.

Then to simply not have "Say," which seems to be your indicator for the speech of God in the Qu.r'an, in every verse that may connote instruction, is just a weak process of argument.

Having the word "say" in there wasn't even my point. I was just stating my belief. It is still my belief that Muhaamad came up with the Qu'ran on his own.

By the way there is no such thing as the Muhammadanizm or Muhammadeans.

What in the world is Muhaamadanizm or Muhammadeans?
Where did this come into the discussion?
Who mentioned this? I know I didn't and I don't know where you made that up from.

Why are all the christians' questions so mundane and superfluxly generic? LOL.

My questions aren't. But you still give me the generic answers, guess the joke is on you. I ask you for A and you give me B. Funny enough B is the answer I received from another muuuslim for a completely different and unrelated question I posed to you.

I wonder if you have any better issue than just repeating what the pastor/minister/ priest say? Any originality? I am sure you will give it original spin. I miss you. Do you miss me, too. We got to talk, soon. When you are free.

Okay this a complete insult to me and I would just like you to know that I resent this statement, especially since the questions I am coming up with are completely my own and I am giving you my answers based on the questions that you ask. The content in the Bible will be the same, and if you've asked someone these questions before and they've given you the answer and I attest to it, well then that shows that it is true. But I really doubt that the answers you have received from me are the same answers that any priest has given you seeing that I am typing to you from my computer at work an don't have a priest nearby and I always carry my Bible with me and I open my Bible and give you a direct answer from me and my Bible.
I give you examples that are completely my own, especially since they mostly are derived from incidents in my life. I just hope no other person is living my life out there, then that may be where your confusion is coming from.
But the situation is different for you because you don't give me an answer to a question I ask instead you shift it and make it something else or you give me an answer that has absolutely nothing to do with my question, or I receive an answer from you that someone has given me in the exact same words sometimes fro another completely different question. Don't make for a minute the mistake that you are the only muuuslim I know. I have a Christian uncle that converted to Christianity when he was a full grown adult. He is about your age too. He laughs when I tell him of my discussions. He assures me to hang on to Christianity for it is the only true path.

The world does not need Massiah. An overall prophet/Messenger is what God provided. The children of Israel on the other hand needed a Massiah. They were stubborn and very unyielding. Does this answer your question, woman.

No it doesn't. The question I asked was if Jesus or Muhaaamad was the messiah, not if a messiah was needed.
You see, perfect example of you deviating from my question.

I asked Frizy for a reason, and brother is ignoring me for a reason. He knows why I am asking him that question and I would like it if I get an answer (sensible, and on topic) from him.

Have a great weekend.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by 4Him1(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2008
~Lady~:

Like I said, muuuslims have generic answers to everything. You have generic assumptions and when clarified on the issue, you still stick to your assumption because that is the only "truth" that you hold. Your truth is doubt.

Excellent statement, that has never been in doubt.
Ask them a question and all of them repeat the very same lies as if on clockwork.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by olabowale(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2008
@Davidylan: When you ask generic questions, generic answers you will get. You questions are devoid of thoughts, so a repeat of the truth (as answers), should be "served up" to quell your agitation. Where is the lie when your Bible is jumping all over the places, between One singular God on the one hand and a multiheaded persons god on the other hand? The liar has to be you, going all the way back to the first people who uttered that God is one of the three. Lo joko, jo!

@~Lady~: Your yoruba still need a lot of work. But a trying. Older person, we say Se e ti gbo, instead of So ti ti gbo. Really you did not put the e (a plural intonation) denoting a tone of respect. You will get there. I just need to provide that pointer before I address your effort in putting forward a defense for the inuendos in the Bible.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by olabowale(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2008
@~Lady~:

And I would have to inform you that never did we claim that they didn't write it down, but that the content of what they wrote down was inspired by the Spirit of God, therefore having God as its author. They did not write down something to their own willing, but conveyed that which the Lord wanted penned down.

Therefore by osmosis, you are now blaming God for the opposing verses of One Lord God verses 3 independent persons god of the Christian? Now which one of the two is true, since they are going opposite of each other? Baby, I need just one verse and i do not want any explanation. I am not asking you to do that now. Save that energy until I ask for it.

Upon reading the Qu'ran, I conclude that the way it is written is not different from the Bible, that is why I say that the Book was not written by God or spoken by him. The Bible however is in the words of the writers. They make a distinction between the actual words of Jesus in the physical by quoting them. Now the the great book does the same with All'ah, therefore if you are to claim that the Bible is not the Word of God, it would not be wrong for me to also claim that the Qu'ran is not the Word of God.

Claim what you will. But to say that the style of the Qu.r'anic writing, is the same as the Bible shows that you have not paid attention to the essence of the Qu.r'an content. There is not mundate details in the Q.your'a.n like the irrelevent narative that is so common and the the once upon a time storylines that the Bible is known for. We do not have the speech of the companions and the next generation in the Q.your'an, whereas the Bible houses the speech and the journeys of the disciples and even later generations, like Paul. We do not have the prediction of Mu.hammad in the Q.u.r'an, while even the predictionof even Paul is in the Bible. We do not have M.uha.mmad writing about his own death, while Moses wrote about his own death! You must have taken me for a gullible hearted person if you though that i will quitely agree with your un substntiated assumptions above.

My Own truth is that my Lord God is One. Jesus and me hold the same truth. But I do not want you to worship me like you worship Jesus. That will be unacceptable. Come to think of it, I have beard just like him, too.

[Quote]
Take note below. I have presented you the style of writing in the Bible and that of the Qu'ran. They are the same.
Now I know you can speak and read and understand English, so please point out to me, the words of Nicodemu, Jesus, and the writer.
Then also point out to me the words of All'ah and Muhaamad.
You can highlight the words of Jesus in Red, Nicodemus in blue, Muhaaamad in Purple, All'ah in green, the writer in brown. Thanks.
[/quote]

I am unlettered in the act of Computer wizardry. But I know the truth, though. I know that God is not One of the Three. Thats a start. I also know that God is beyond behaving like man, or being tortured, being punished, being killed/hanged, etc.

The Bible

1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.
2 He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."
3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

You see that instead of the biblical Jesus answering the man directly, he was going to a different subject altogether? Is this the way of a prophet of God? I conclude that it is very fishy that a prophet could have gone all over the places, yet not providing an answer. Somebody delutional must have tried to introduce being born again as a concept, but he must force it into the mouth of jesus in order that it has acceptance. Don't forget that the jew was smart enough to know that he was not more than a prophet of god, even as he perfrmed all the miracles.

4 "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

I wonder if this flesh gives birth to flesh, ever applies to Jesus? I want to see you tackle this poigent issue. If jesus was God or son of God (May Almighty God forgive me for een saying that a human could be He and that He may have an offspring), he would have been spirit, unseen wouldn't he?

9 "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.

10 "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?
11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.
12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

Wasn't Elijah lifeted into heavens? There went your god's statement. The Bible itself defeats itself. Which part is lying and which part is telling the truth?

16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Play on words. See how "begotten," is missing from this major verse! Now defend it.

17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

Where is the "begotten,' of the verse? How can I trust anything from the book that is like a fair weathered friend; always changing eager to please everyone. We call that gellyfish syndrome, because of lack of firmness of conviction.

The Qu'ran

Seest thou not how God sets forth a parable? - A goodly word like a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the heavens,- of its Lord. So God sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition.
It brings forth its fruit at all times, by the leave of its Lord. So God sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition.
And the parable of an evil Word is that of an evil tree: It is torn up by the root from the surface of the earth: it has no stability.
God will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but God will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: God doeth what He willeth.

You see the firmness and directness in th speech? And M.uha.mm.ad has no speech in the Qu.r'a.n. I keep telling you, but you refuse to listen.

[Quote]
The Comforter did not all of a sudden become a ghost or spirit. It has always been that way, and yes it was acknowledged by the Prophets. I told you to know the Bible before you assume it's sayings.
[/quote]

You don't know the name of the holy spirit. Hence, you don't know who the comforter is, even as you call him the spirit. Whats the proper name of the holy spirit, if you will begin to fess up? The holy spirit is no one but Angel gabreil! the comforter, like the other comforter of his time, Jesus was Muha.mm.ad (AS). I beg woman, let me hear words.

[Quote]
I will continue where I left off (John 4)

10 Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the of God and who is saying to you, 'Give me a drink," you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.
11 The woman said to him, "Sir, you do not even have a bucket and the cistern is deep; where then can you get this living water?
12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this cistern and drank from it himself with his children and his flocks?"
13 Jesus answered and said to her, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again;
14 But whoever drinks the water I shall give will never thirst; the water I shall give will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
15 The woman said to him, "Sir give me this water, so that I may not thirst or have to keep coming here to draw water."
16 Jesus said to her, "Go call your husband and come back."
17 The woman answered and said to him, "I do not have a husband." Jesus answered her, "You are right in saying, 'I do not have a husband.'
18 For you have had five husbands and the one you have now is not your husband. What you have said is true."
19 The woman said to him, "Sir, I can see that you are a prophet.
20 Our ancestors worshipped on this mountain; but you people say that the place to worship is in Jerusalem."
21 Jesus said to her, "Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when you will worship the ather neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
22 You people worship what you do not understand; we worship what we understand, because salvation is from the Jews.
23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth; and indeed the Father seeks such people to worship him.
24 God is Spirit and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and truth."
25 The woman said to him, "I know that the messiah is coming, the one called the Anointed; when he comes, he will tell us everything."
26 Jesus said to her, "I am he, the one who is speaking with you."
[/quote]

This is preaching or dialogue? Where is though shall not steal, etc, as he used to tell the Israelites? And which verse is correct when he actually likened another samaritan or a non Israelite/gentile to dog? Where is the honor calling somebody a dog? You have a reoccuring pattern in the Bible; One goes North and the other goes South!

I warned you that you should know what is in the Bible before you make conclusions.
Pay attention definitely to verse 22. He lets us know that worshipping was not take place on just that mountain or in Jerusalem. He already hinted at the whole world hearing the Gospel.
So like I said know the Bible before you speak of what it contains.

I bet if you paid attention to the fact that Jesus declared that he himself worshipped as all others who worshipped, you will not put that verse up for me. I bet that those who do not know what they worship are the Christians. Seeng that they even worship the one who also worshipped.

[Quote]
"Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:16-20)
[/quote]

When you worship the entity that he himself also worships, you are just being a human worshipper here. Look at what your leadership in christendom did. And now that authority has ben given to him (lies), does it then now make him not a worshipper anymore, since he had worshipped before then? Who gave him all the authority? Is the giver not always greater than the receiver? If one receives, does it make that person equal to the giver? Could the mere authority given to Jesus (not that i believe it, but am just trying to let you see the faults in your assumptions), now make him equal to the one who gave him the authority? Is there anything that the giver kept for himself? Who is the Owner of the Throne Supreme now: Jesus or God Almighty? How do you have three godheads here all of a sudden, when he Jesus, had said earlier that his Lord God is but One God, who is also the Lord God of his audience? Which verse is correct now?

Did you catch the reason why the disciples were to go and make disciples of all nations? Before his death and resurrection it was a different story:

Did you catch how unbelievable the last story is, since every prophet before him and he before his alleged death had spoken about a single God? Didn't I tell you that your Bible is ever changing and never stable? See my point?

"These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 10:5-7)

By the way were the samarians/samaritans themselves gentiles or not lost sheep of the house of Israel? But do you see discriminations at work in the verse, against the poor gentiles, at least?

What has changed? Very simply, Jesus has been “crowned with glory and honour because of the suffering of death.” (Hebrews 2:9) Or, in the words of Matthew, “all authority in heaven and earth” has been given to him. Now he has authority over every nation: the nations are to become his disciples.

Another change! When do you stop changing that I wonder what will be next? How can he be given glory and honor for a death that he refused to accept willingly, even though he was cultivated for it? Is this not a direct indication of being unfair? Thank you, now, we have the words of Matthew. And before long, somebody will say its all words of Christian God. Is Matthew now part of it

So no twist to reality. You won't understand because when you hear, you hear in parables. When I hear it makes perfect sense.

My darling, you are so gullible. Take a good look at it for the benefit of your soul. Don't fall for everything.

"And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables, so that ‘they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be forgiven.’” "(Mark 4:11-12)

So tell me, when is the hour, that jesus himself did not know anything about? If you can not know the precise time, please know that you have been bullwinkled. Then no secret of the kingdom of God is given to you. But I want you on my side which is the reality. I pity Jerry Fahwell, who hoped to be raptured and unfortunately died behind his desk at the office. he waited till the end, but there was no rapture!

[Quote]
How about the other things that were happening eh?
[/quote]

Big deal. The Lord God can do what He wants. You should first accept guidance and then we can talk about other things.

[Quote]
How naive can you be? That when there is doubt it is not real? So when you have a thought, your thoughts are not real? Abi they're fake thoughts? Let me know when the real ones come to you. So ti gbo? (i hope that's how it's spelt, lol, I'm really working on the yoruba)
[/quote]

lol. Oh boy, but in your case it is girl. To think or have a thought does not translate to doubt. Doubt is to entertain the possibility that it could not be true. In this case with the Bible, I am saying that the evil one has made what is false to look as the truth. And what is true, he creates the doubt that it is false. And the nonMU.sl.ims grab that wickedness of the evil one as truth! What would you take three gods to be One God, if you are not in doubt?

[Quote]
Point to the Bible verse that said Jesus did not live like a human being. Point to the verse that says that he didn't eat or sleep or wound. He was fully human, so that he could live among us, so that he could be seen with our own physical eyes by us. So that while seeing him, we can observe him and his actions and listen to his teachings. So that we can walk in his footsteps and become more closer to God, away from the sinful world and be counted into God's kingdom.
So you see, we view him as fully human, yet fully divine, because he alone was sinless. Only God can be sinless. So I have spoken this to you, I don't want you to become blind to it and bring it up as an assumption again as if I didn't explain it to you here. So i don't expect you to say something like "how can you not understand that Jesus was human and he ate?"
[/quote]

All the more that worshipping him, is actually a fact that you worship false god! Coupled with the verse that you listed above, where Jesus himself declared that he is one of the worshippers, like a true worshipper. Don't get angry with me o. I still want you to open your eyes and see things in all its shades of colors.

[Quote]
Yes actually I am an authority in the works of God. You see when he bestowed upon me his Spirit at my baptism, he gave me the power to trample over the devil. He gave me authority over evil. When I speak his name, the demons tremble. Perfect example, A demon possessed a man and one of the Jews tried to rebule it in Jesus name. The demon said "Jesus I know, Paul I recognise, who are you?"
The point is, when you are one of God's chosen you have authority.
[/quote]

So by the authority you have now, please give me the exact timing of the hour? If you can not please know that you have spoken , (I am even ashamed to tell you what I think of the fact that you will be absolutely wrong in whatever answer you provide, except i do not know). Well I don't want to even comment on the fantastic story about the Jew's effort of rebuking a demon which talks. Is this where Catholic exorsizm began?

Nonetheless, I do know that God is not an author of confusion, he will not lie. He is a God of consistency. He will not for years allow the Children of Isreal to corrupt his words and continue to send them his prophets and then all of a sudden change his mind.

What do you think Prophets are? Part of their functions is to guide, admonishes the people who are astray. Is that not obvious when Jesus said that he was sent but to the "Lost" sheep of the house of Israel? Now tell me what would would you call the fact that two verses are completely opposing each other on a single subject? Is that not confusion?

[Quote]
Yes, I do and so do many Christians.
[/quote]

That simply shows that God does what He wills. Afterall, Jesus was a fatherless child by a young Virgin. You see the will of God; how humongous it is? God is capable of doing all things, as He wills.

[Quote]
Unfortunately for you, my God is not a respecter of people. He will choose whom he wishes to do his work. In his eyes we are equal. We are created from the same stock. He didn't create Olabowale with the better stock and the created ~Lady~ with the poorer stock. No we are created equally.
You seem to forget that Muhaaamad raided people. He stole from them their belongings. He married his son's wife.
[/quote]

Zaid bin Thabit (RA) was not his son, but an adopted son. God cancelled adoptions, as it is practiced, whereby the true bloodline of the adopted is wiped off. This is the essence of marriage. Aisha (RA) defended M.uh.amm.ad in this marriage, even after the prophet was gone. I wonder if you are talking about the spoil of wars? I wonder what a victor does after a war? You leave the propers of the dead, the defeated unclaimed and unused? Even the slaves of Egypt, the Israelites borrowed the golds, animals from their masters. They took everything for themselves. Thats not even in war. Then tell me when did the Children of Israel, your so called "God chosen people," leave the properties of their victims without acquiring them? Now I did not mean that i am from a better stock. No, madam you will not hear me saying that. I am a Yoruba boy and you are Bini woman. Bini people are the fathers of the Yorubas, according to you. How can I be from a better stock, except that I am from the left over after you have been made.

See how slick I am, disarming a woman, ready to unleash her anger? Lol. Ko yo oo!

[Quote]
It is. It tells me that it is whomever wrote it.
[/quote]

You are not ready for truth. When you are i will be waiting, God willing.

[Quote]
Yes I did and this is a poor contrast. Forrest never spoke of himself in the third person. He never said " Well Forrest ran and ran and ran," he said "I ran and ran and ran"
[/quote]

You miss the whole issue of ideas, then. What Forrest did was to tell a story, so that the audience can live through it. That what God did, in the story telling part of the Q.your'an. You are the one who complained that "say," did not begin the verse that I provided. It does not matter when it was in narative, but it is always so when it is in command. In the command, God tells M.uh.amm.ad by commandment to tell the addressed people, what He commands.

[Quote]
I asked for answers to my questions, but since you decided to post your questions, I shall answer you.

Yes Jesus did call himself more than a prophet, and Son of Man. Please note that when he even called himself the Son of Man, he exalted himself.
[/quote]

Exaltation, for a human being to say that he is the son of man? That is just telling the truth when a person says that he is a son of man; in the case a pseudofather King David or was he talking about his mother as man?

Luke 22: 66-71
66 WHen day came the council of elders of the people met, both chief priests and scribes, and they brought him before their Sanhedrin
67 They said, "If you are the Messiah, tell us," but he replied to them, "If I tell you, you will not believe,
68 and if I question you, you will not respond.
69 But from this time on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God."
70 They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" He replied to them, "You say that I am."
71 Then they said "what further need have we for testimony? We have heard it from his own mouth."

Darling look at his response when they asked him about being a messiah (If I tell you, you will not believe) versus, the response ehen they asked him being son of God (You say that I am). One will see that the Biblical jesus was telling them that they will not accept his answer, because of their denial of him being the messiah to them. And Jesus answered their son of God question by saying that this is their saying, which is not the same as his. There in what produced of the bible, one sees that Jesus says he is the messiah, but they are the ones calling him son of God!

Again, we see that the Q.u.r'an is correct in every respect. In addition correct that the jews called Ezra son of God, since they call everyone and their grandpappy sons of God, anyhow.

These verses show him calling himself the Son of God and he lets us know that there is no difference between the Son of Man and the Son of God. It is the same person, Jesus. They will also answer your question as to whether or not Jesus was sent to Isreal or the world.
Pay close attention.

Nothing of sort. They called him son of God, in a questioning way and his response was that they are the ones saying it.

John 3:12 - 18

12 If I tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?
13 No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man.
14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up
15 so that everyone who believe in him may have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the worl to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved though him.
18 Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

I dealt with this above already. No begotten here. It is ordinary son, like all the sons alive at that time, since the jews were sons of God!

John 5: 25-27

25 Amen, Amen, I say to you, the hour is coming and is now here when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26 For just as the Father has life in himself, so also he gave to his Son the possession of life in himself
27 And he gave him power to exercise judgment, because he is the Son of Man.

John 10: 36
Can you say that the one whom the Father has consecrated and sent into the world blasphemes because I said, 'I am the Son of God'"

There's more if you would like. Just so you know, all these are the words of Jesus, the Messiah, the Christ.
Go learn what Messiah and Christ mean. Like I said Muhaaamad was confused. He did not understand the scriptures when he heard them.

Nice one, except that you did not remember that Jesus was asked at the critical and crucial point to declare his son of godship, but he did not? All you have presented is girations between two polarities. And they oppose each other, with the greatest of opposition.

[Quote]
You should always be careful what you asked for.

Acts 8:26-40
I don't have enough time to write it out to you, so I will have to do so later. I have to leave work now.
[/quote]

When you present it, you will read my response. I ask for many things and i have to deal with them as they manifest into reality.

Have a great weekend.

You too.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by PastorAIO: 6:45pm On May 31, 2008
Any neutral person reading these posts would reasonably conclude that both parties are deluded and decieved but for reasons probably due to pride cling on to their delusions. "My delusion is greater than yours".

The point is that everyone"s criticism is incisive and logical when applied to the others faith but all of a sudden blunt and daft when applied to their own.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by olabowale(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2008
@Pastor AIO: Please, tell me where what I wrote is not capableof standing, in defense of I.slam? Remember that all my argument is inferred from Is.l.am.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2008
@Olabowale

I can see you have a new woman friend. grin grin grin

@lady
Please, from your stand point of view, how do you see the Ko'ran? Please don't start saying its a plagarised version of the bible because its arrangement and message is not at all- like the chronological order of the Bible, nor are messages of Bible constantly promising the Fire for people who do specified evil nor does the Bible explain what the Judgement day is by describing the events.

If God wills, I will start a thread called Juz'Amma(The last chapters of the Ko'ran). That thread may, if God wills make you know the reality. I beg you to stop being aggressive like the other christian brothers who have fought and yea, they retired. grin. frustrated. When that thread is began, using the English of the King James you will know the truth except you deny in pride.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2008
Chapter 37 THE PRAYER OF CHRIST

The disciples wept at the 'words of Jesus and besought him, saying: "Lord, teach us to make prayer." Jesus answered: "Consider what you would do if the Roman governor seized you to put you to death, and that same do you when you go to make prayer. And let your words be these:

"O Lord our God, hallowed be your holy name, your kingdom come in us, your will be done always, and as it is done in heaven so be it done in earth; give us the bread for every day, and forgive us our sins, as we forgive them that sin against us, and suffer us not to fall into temptations, but deliver us from evil, for you are alone our God, to whom pertains glory and honour for ever."
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2008
Chapter 38 THE FALL OF MAN

Then answered John: "Master let us wash ourselves as God commanded by Moses." * Jesus said: "Do you think that I have come to destroy the Law and the prophets? Truly I say to you, as God lives, I have not come to destroy it, but rather to observe it. For every prophet has observed the Law of God and all that God by the other prophets has spoken. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, no one that breaks one least precept can be pleasing to God, but shall be least in the kingdom of God, for he shall have no part there. Moreover I say to you, that one syllable of the Law of God cannot be broken without the. gravest sin. But I do you to wit that it is necessary to observe that which God says by Isaiah the prophet, with these words: "Wash you and be clean, take away your thoughts from my eyes. 'Truly I say to you, that all the water of the sea will not wash him who with his heart loves iniquities.

And furthermore I say to you, that no one will make prayer pleasing to God if he be not washed, but will burden his soul with sin like to idolatry. 'Believe me, in sooth, that if man should make prayer to God as is fitting, he would obtain all that he should ask. Remember Moses the servant of God, who with his prayer scourged Egypt, opened the Red Sea, and there drowned Pharaoh and his host. Remember Joshua, who made the sun stand still, Samuel, who smote with fear the innumerable host of the Philistines; , Elijah, who made the fire to rain from heaven, Elisha raised a dead man, and so many other holy prophets, who by prayer obtained all that they asked. But those men truly did not seek their own in their matters, but sought only God and his honour."
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Lady2(f): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
Olabowale can you please allow me to finish posting my points before you post yours? Thanks.

Now I have to figure out how to finish mine.

I am going to try to modify my post with the additions that I didn't have time to input last time, so go back and check them.
And then I will view your points.

Remember I am a student and I work too. I am very busy.

@Pastor AIO: Please, tell me where what I wrote is not capableof standing, in defense of I.slam? Remember that all my argument is inferred from Is.l.am.

I can't believe you even paid attention to him. He can't even give an interpretation of the Bible he reads from.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Lady2(f): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
Therefore by osmosis, you are now blaming God for the opposing verses of One Lord God verses 3 independent persons god of the Christian?

Stop making assupmtions because you do not believe. At least attack the actual belief not something that you "think" Christians believe. We don't believe that there are three Gods independent on of each other. We believe it is one God in three forms. His Word and His Spirit. I already proved how this cannot be different from him.

Now which one of the two is true, since they are going opposite of each other?

They're not opposite each other especially when the Son has already confirmed that they are one and the same. Verses have already been given, don't be ignorant.

Claim what you will. But to say that the style of the Qu.r'anic writing, is the same as the Bible shows that you have not paid attention to the essence of the Qu.r'an content.

This shows that you have not studied the english language.

We do not have the speech of the companions and the next generation in the Q.your'an, whereas the Bible houses the speech and the journeys of the disciples and even later generations, like Paul

And what is so wrong in God with clarity and understanding. How else will you know God if you don't understand him or what it is he wants you to do.
The Bible was not written in one sitting. It was written over the ages. As time moved on. As these events took place. It doesn't have any hidden event or hidden dialogue but puts everything to light for you to see for yourself. That shows its authentication, not some book that was written over a few years about the ages.  As God revealed himself to the people, it was documented. If you expect me to believe one man's dream over actual witnesses you are wrong, and if you do, you are delusional.

We do not have the prediction of Mu.hammad in the Q.u.r'an, while even the predictionof even Paul is in the Bible.

I don't think I am aware of this, please show me. And if he was predicted, what's wrong with that?

I'm also glad you show that there isn't a prediction of Muhaamad, goes to show that he came up with it himself.

We do not have M.uha.mmad writing about his own death, while Moses wrote about his own death!

Have you heard of the Prophet Joshua, Moses' successor? Did it ever occur to you that he may have written that portion?
Ofcourse Muhaamad didn't write about his own death, and neither did Moses. By the way I thought Muhaamad was an unlearned man.

You must have taken me for a gullible hearted person if you though that i will quitely agree with your un substntiated assumptions above.

I don't have to. You show it in your posts. I'm not expecting you to believe it. I'm not expecting you to believe anything, afterall I am not in the conversion business. I do hope you don't think I am trying to convert you. That is not for me to do. I don't fight God's battles. He is well capable of doing that.

My Own truth is that my Lord God is One. Jesus and me hold the same truth. But I do not want you to worship me like you worship Jesus. That will be unacceptable. Come to think of it, I have beard just like him, too.

Good for you. I wonder how you know that Jesus had the beard. Did you see him?

I am unlettered in the act of Computer wizardry. But I know the truth, though. I know that God is not One of the Three. Thats a start. I also know that God is beyond behaving like man, or being tortured, being punished, being killed/hanged, etc.

Ok do the best you can, but please do it and not deviate.

You see that instead of the biblical Jesus answering the man directly, he was going to a different subject altogether? Is this the way of a prophet of God? I conclude that it is very fishy that a prophet could have gone all over the places, yet not providing an answer. Somebody delutional must have tried to introduce being born again as a concept, but he must force it into the mouth of jesus in order that it has acceptance. Don't forget that the jew was smart enough to know that he was not more than a prophet of god, even as he perfrmed all the miracles.

Oh my goodness, you deviated. You see you're doing it again, instead of sticking to the question at hand, you try to cast doubt. Why can't you come up with your own truth?

And no he did not go off into a different subject. The man asked him a question and he replied saying, you won't believe me because your eyes are not opened.

I wonder if this flesh gives birth to flesh, ever applies to Jesus?

Or maybe you forgot that he came out of a woman's vagina. Or did he just appear into the world?
What about the angels aren't they living in the spiritual world? how come they became physical when they appeared? How come one could see them? Surely, they are not confined to our space and time.

Wasn't Elijah lifeted into heavens? There went your god's statement. The Bible itself defeats itself. Which part is lying and which part is telling the truth?

You have got to be kidding me. Weren't the Isrealites expecting Elijah again? That was one of your points sometime in a thread, that the Isrealites were expecting someone else or something like that.

Play on words. See how "begotten," is missing from this major verse! Now defend it.

New American version
  or

John 3:16 (New American Standard Bible)

16"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Still the same thing.

Where is the "begotten,' of the verse? How can I trust anything from the book that is like a fair weathered friend; always changing eager to please everyone. We call that gellyfish syndrome, because of lack of firmness of conviction.

It is in verse 16 not verses 17 to 21. It is not changing, it is still the same. It is not eager to please anyone but to get them to understand it better. I apologise, my God isn't so evil to speak to his people in a language they do not understand.

Don't forget the Qu'ran does this too. Don't be foolish to claim otherwise, I have proof.

Oh by the way, you keep proving my stance on you only casting doubt on the Bible to make the Qu'ran look better.

You see the firmness and directness in th speech? And M.uha.mm.ad has no speech in the Qu.r'a.n. I keep telling you, but you refuse to listen.

The English language used in the Qu'ran is different from the English language used in the Bible, how?

So God speaks in the thrid person?

Instead of saying "I am the Lord your God" he says "God is your God"
or "I will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the hereafter; but I will leave to stray, those who do wrong: I doeth what I willeth"
he says "God will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but God will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: God doeth what He willeth."

You don't know the name of the holy spirit. Hence, you don't know who the comforter is, even as you call him the spirit. Whats the proper name of the holy spirit, if you will begin to fess up? The holy spirit is no one but Angel gabreil! the comforter, like the other comforter of his time, Jesus was Muha.mm.ad (AS). I beg woman, let me hear words.

Yes return to your same old claim. You have nothing else to go on.
Like I said it is a Spirit and it was known as the Spirit, but just to give you some names:

The Spirit of Truth (And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you) John 14: 16-17;

The Spirit of Grace and Supplication (Zechariah 12:10)

The Spirit of Judgement (Isaiah 28: 5-6)

But if your really looking for the hebrew names as was in the Bible, then you will be looking for

Ruach Adonai, Ruach HaEmet; Ruach Elohim. It has many names.
Sorry but none of it is Muhaaamad.

This is preaching or dialogue? Where is though shall not steal, etc, as he used to tell the Israelites? And which verse is correct when he actually likened another samaritan or a non Israelite/gentile to dog? Where is the honor calling somebody a dog? You have a reoccuring pattern in the Bible; One goes North and the other goes South!

You asked for something and I gave it to you, whether or not you can see it is completely on you, but if you want it narrowed then I will.

The living water he speaks of is not physical, but salvation from God.

The woman didn't understand, she thought like you do.

So Christ goes on to tell her that if she receives the salvation she will spend eternity in the embrace of God without ever needing again.

The woman decides to accept the salvation

Sir a preaching can take place in a dialogue. I can be preaching to you while both of us are speaking to each other. It just means that I have the patience to explain it to you rather than just tell you and set you on your way with confusion in your heart.

Where is though shall not steal, etc, as he used to tell the Israelites?

Do I have to lay a commandment to preach to you? No. I don't even have to talk about God to preach to you. To preach is to proclaim or make known. It can be in writing form too. So dear don't show a limitaion of the mind.

He didn't just lay the commandments, he also let them know that he is the Son of God. Certainly that's why he was crucified, to them he was blaspheming.
So he preached the same thing to the Samaritan as he did the Isrealites.

And which verse is correct when he actually likened another samaritan or a non Israelite/gentile to dog? Where is the honor calling somebody a dog? You have a reoccuring pattern in the Bible; One goes North and the other goes South!

It doesn't go North or South, neither does it go left or right. It is the same. That you don't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't. Besides I already told you why you don't understand it.

The fact that the Samaritans were viewed as lesser beings only goes to show Jesus' love for all.
Well here it is in full view:

"Matthew 15:22-28 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour"

The image Jesus has chosen is an image of endearment, not insult. The picture of supper-time, with little kids at the table, and their pet “puppies” (the Greek word for ‘dog’ here is not the standard, ‘outside’ dog–which MIGHT BE an insult–, but is the diminutive word, meaning ‘household pets, little dogs’…) at their feet, maybe tugging on their robes for food or play. The puppies, dear to the children and probably so too to the master (Sam 12.3f: but the poor man had nothing except one little ewe lamb he had bought. He raised it, and it grew up with him and his children. It shared his food, drank from his cup and even slept in his arms. It was like a daughter to him.), were to be fed AFTER the children (notice: not DENIED food–there was no “NO” in Jesus image–only “WAIT”). But the temporal order is clear–Jesus must take care of His disciples FIRST, and if meeting her need involved interrupting their rest and GOING SOMEWHERE, then it was going to have to wait.

I bet if you paid attention to the fact that Jesus declared that he himself worshipped as all others who worshipped, you will not put that verse up for me. I bet that those who do not know what they worship are the Christians. Seeng that they even worship the one who also worshipped.

Once again you deviated to cast doubt. Since I won't post it, why don't you.
Then I will show you several passages where Jesus was worshipped and he never rebuked them and many instances where he assured them it was right to do so.

When you worship the entity that he himself also worships, you are just being a human worshipper here. Look at what your leadership in christendom did. And now that authority has ben given to him (lies), does it then now make him not a worshipper anymore, since he had worshipped before then? Who gave him all the authority? Is the giver not always greater than the receiver? If one receives, does it make that person equal to the giver? Could the mere authority given to Jesus (not that i believe it, but am just trying to let you see the faults in your assumptions), now make him equal to the one who gave him the authority? Is there anything that the giver kept for himself? Who is the Owner of the Throne Supreme now: Jesus or God Almighty? How do you have three godheads here all of a sudden, when he Jesus, had said earlier that his Lord God is but One God, who is also the Lord God of his audience? Which verse is correct now?

I will start taking you seriously when you start backing up your assumptions.

Did you catch how unbelievable the last story is, since every prophet before him and he before his alleged death had spoken about a single God?

So me showing you that even the Prophets of Old knew that there was a Son and a Holy Spirit was in vain?

By the way were the samarians/samaritans themselves gentiles or not lost sheep of the house of Israel? But do you see discriminations at work in the verse, against the poor gentiles, at least?

Ah but I thought the Bible was corrupted, why would the corrupted Bible show that the Isrealites were discriminators.
See what I mean when I say that the answer you give in one place contradicts your answer elsewhere.
Look the Qu'ran holds no base, therefore it must cast doubt elsewhere, unfortunately towards the truth in the Bible.
I still haven't received any proof of authentication, other than the Bible is corrupt therefore the Qu'ran must hold the truth.
Common you can do better than that, and if you can't, then you know where the truth lies.

Another change! When do you stop changing that I wonder what will be next? How can he be given glory and honor for a death that he refused to accept willingly, even though he was cultivated for it? Is this not a direct indication of being unfair? Thank you, now, we have the words of Matthew. And before long, somebody will say its all words of Christian God. Is Matthew now part of it

Dude my exclamation of "What has changed?" is in reference to you asking for the change. It is not used in the context of a change being occured. But even at that, it only shows that Christ has fulfilled what he was sent to fulfilled. He has been betrayed, tried, and crucified. Then he descended to hell to free those souls in bondage as a Spirit and then rose again in the flesh as proof to his followers. He has accomplished what man cannot fathom imaginable, therefore giving him the crown of glory. With that authority, the authority of having all the power that God obtains, gave a directive to his disciples, but instead of leaving them empty handed and powerless as mere men, he equipped them with the Spirit. The Spirit gives them direction on the way to go and when they encounter evil, then can overcome it.
Sorry that my God loves me enough to equip me with power to defeat the devil, rather than leaving me alone in the flesh to fight a spirit. Doesn't that make sense to you? That you do not fight a spirit with the flesh? You fight the spirit with the spirit. i'm sorry but your god left you ill-equipped against the devil. If the devil comes knocking you have no power to defeat him, except your weak flesh. But then again the devil won't knock mostly on your door because he has won the battle with you, but he will knock on my door because he knows he hasn't won here, so he'll keep trying but unfortunately for him, he will always loose. (Sorry for the preaching, I just got carried away with the Spirit)

How can he be given glory and honor for a death that he refused to accept willingly, even though he was cultivated for it?

I keep wondering if you read my posts at all. Didn't I already post scripture showing that Jesus accepted his destiny? I'll ask you this, if a man is sentenced to die and he really doesn't want to die, does he keep silent? Doesn't he try to appeal?

You keep proving my claim of you being generic. You keep saying the same thing for the sake of argument. You ask me to show you, I show you. You say he protested, I show you that there is not a verse that states that he protested and prove that you ahve no knowledge of the Bible, yet you continue with the same thing.

Thank you, now, we have the words of Matthew. And before long, somebody will say its all words of Christian God. Is Matthew now part of it

Do I really have to address this again? I guess so because you don't get that God uses men.
The Qu'ran is not in the words of God. Well just for arguments case, it's in the words of Angel Gabriel or did Muhaaamad see the face of God and hear directly from the mouth of God?

So tell me, when is the hour, that jesus himself did not know anything about? If you can not know the precise time, please know that you have been bullwinkled.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?
Why are you so desperate to pull at all straws? I thought the Qu'ran holds the truth?
The verse states that Christ was handed the Kingdom of Heaven, it didn't have to deviate into an hour or the spot they were standing in or the clothes the wore or if they brushed thier teeth that morning or took a bath or ate or anything of irrelevance.
But since you want it, I will give it to you. Christ died at 3:00pm. This is the exact hour that the Jews make their sacrifice after passover, coincidence I think not. Christ became the sacrificial lamb. With him dying at this hour he descended into hell with the keys and released those who were enslaved in hell.

I pity Jerry Fahwell, who hoped to be raptured and unfortunately died behind his desk at the office

I hoped to attend Alicia Keys' concert in Atlanta, but unfortunately I had to be in Tallahassee for school and work.
This statement is ridiculous and shouldn't be coming from a man your age. Wisen up.

My darling, you are so gullible. Take a good look at it for the benefit of your soul. Don't fall for everything.

That's why you believe that Muhaaaamad was in the sky and was able to describe the temple even though he had been there before. How could he miss it he was surrounded by Christians and Jews, but ofcourse it's not possible because he was always confined to Arabia and they tied his legs down and permitted him not to travel. So there's no other way he could have seen it, except for when he was in the sky.

Who's the gullible one again?

Big deal. The Lord God can do what He wants. You should first accept guidance and then we can talk about other things.

But he cannot manifest himself as a human or send his Spirit into the world as help to his people or inspire people to do his work regardless of social or financial status. Yeah he's really limited huh.
Just because you cannot fathom the idea that God can walk on the earth, doesn't mean that he can't. He is God remember? Human logic does not come close to understanding his manifestation. That's why we need his help and we get that in his Spirit.
Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't have guidance.

To think or have a thought does not translate to doubt

No but in order to have doubt you have to have had a thought. So I repeat: So when you have a thought, your thoughts are not real? Abi they're fake thoughts? Let me know when the real ones come to you.

I am saying that the evil one has made what is false to look as the truth. And what is true, he creates the doubt that it is false

You thief, you stole my sayings!!!! This is what I've been saying all along. The only way the Qu'ran can hold to be true is to cast the Bible as false, by creating doubt. I'm glad you're catching on.

Coupled with the verse that you listed above, where Jesus himself declared that he is one of the worshippers, like a true worshipper

Where did I post that?

Don't get angry with me o. I still want you to open your eyes and see things in all its shades of colors.
Anger is not of me, only love. The Spirit showed me that. He can show you too.

So by the authority you have now, please give me the exact timing of the hour?

Sorry but the authority given to me is not that of magic. Besides I gave an explanation of the authority. It is to trample over evil not to prove myself as a god or one with supernatural powers.

Well I don't want to even comment on the fantastic story about the Jew's effort of rebuking a demon which talks. Is this where Catholic exorsizm began?

I know it just sounds so silly that the devil may have a voice. That he could actually do something.

What do you think Prophets are? Part of their functions is to guide, admonishes the people who are astray. Is that not obvious when Jesus said that he was sent but to the "Lost" sheep of the house of Israel? Now tell me what would would you call the fact that two verses are completely opposing each other on a single subject? Is that not confusion?

It is only confusing to those who want to pick one passage and run with it, rather than read everything and view it as a whole.
It is not confusion, besides everything is consistent. The Prophets of Old knew about the Son and prophecied of him at different times and of the Spirit too, Muhaaamad jsut claims that there's no Son and that he's the Spirit. Pulling at straws to make a claim. Like I said when you stop answering and proving Isl'am by casting a shadow of doubt on the Bible, I will take you seriosuly. But I know you cannot do that. You have to prove Isl'am using the Bible and then saying that the interpretations of it or the writings in it are incorrect.

Zaid bin Thabit (RA) was not his son, but an adopted son. God cancelled adoptions, as it is practiced, whereby the true bloodline of the adopted is wiped off. This is the essence of marriage.

Ok he married another man's wife. Why didn't he just say well they are divorced why did there have to be a revelation on it, you know to show credibility. I don't care if Aisha defended him, she believed whatever she said and she probably wanted to be with him, you know the big rock star of that time, what woman wouldn't want that. Afterall, God revealed to Muhaaaamad that whatever woman wanted to be with him, she could, but only him ofcourse.

I wonder if you are talking about the spoil of wars? I wonder what a victor does after a war? You leave the propers of the dead, the defeated unclaimed and unused?

No I am talking about him raiding people. No war. Just Muhaaamad raiding people.

Even the slaves of Egypt, the Israelites borrowed the golds, animals from their masters. They took everything for themselves

First, they didn't take everyting for themselves
Second, it was a pyment for 400 years of slavery.
Did you expect them to leave and head to the desert without anything? They earned it, just like blacks earned reparations for their slavery.

Now I did not mean that i am from a better stock. No, madam you will not hear me saying that. I am a Yoruba boy and you are Bini woman. Bini people are the fathers of the Yorubas, according to you. How can I be from a better stock, except that I am from the left over after you have been made.

Good

See how slick I am, disarming a woman, ready to unleash her anger? Lol. Ko yo oo!

Yes sir, you're very slick alright. I was just gonna blow up on you. You did a great job you man you.

You miss the whole issue of ideas, then. What Forrest did was to tell a story, so that the audience can live through it.

No I didn't, you just had a very poor contrast.

That what God did, in the story telling part of the Q.your'an

Yeah, Forrest still told told his story in the first person. Like I said poor contrast.

It does not matter when it was in narative, but it is always so when it is in command. In the command, God tells M.uh.amm.ad by commandment to tell the addressed people, what He commands.

it's either God speaks in the third person when he commands (which doesn't make sense) or that part of the Qu'ran was written by Muhaaamad (which will lay the claim that God wrote the Qu'ran as false)

Exaltation, for a human being to say that he is the son of man?

No that the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of God
that the Son of Man will be lifted up
that everyone who believes in the Son of man may have eternal life.

Darling look at his response when they asked him about being a messiah (If I tell you, you will not believe) versus, the response ehen they asked him being son of God (You say that I am). One will see that the Biblical jesus was telling them that they will not accept his answer, because of their denial of him being the messiah to them. And Jesus answered their son of God question by saying that this is their saying, which is not the same as his. There in what produced of the bible, one sees that Jesus says he is the messiah, but they are the ones calling him son of God!

If you call me ~Lady~ and I say, you call me that, does it say that I do not consider myself to be ~Lady~?
I think you deliberatly miss the other verses that show him saying he's the Son of God and that you just didn't want to continue reading down to see that he spoke of himself as the Son of God.

I dealt with this above already. No begotten here. It is ordinary son, like all the sons alive at that time, since the jews were sons of God!

First of all it is Son not son, get it right. That is a big difference.
Second maybe you just decided to miss the part about ONLY Son of God

Nice one, except that you did not remember that Jesus was asked at the critical and crucial point to declare his son of godship, but he did not?

Then why was he crucified if he denied it?
You can't claim that he wasn't crucified, even the Jews and the history of Rome attests to that. Oh don't give me the whole illusion story. A lance was pierced at his side. I guess at that point, he was on the cross, but before and after that he was just an illusion.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by samba123(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
Nice entry their Olabowale you ask them why Jesus called a “Woman a Dog” its seem Jesus(as) is despise the Canaanite woman a” Racism still exist”.
Lady priest are responding well have a nice journey.
Endearment = kind word…sweet nothing ( not well accepted definition)
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2008
Chapter 39 SATAN TEMPTETH EVE

Then said John: "Well have you spoken, O master, but we lack to know how man sinned through pride." Jesus answered: "When God has expelled Satan, and the angel Gabriel had purified that mass of earth whereon Satan spat, God created everything that lives, both of the animals that fly and of them that walk and swim, and he adorned the world with all that it has. One day Satan approached to the gates of paradise, and, seeing the horses eating grass, he announced to them that if that mass of earth should receive a soul there would be for them grievous labour; and that therefore it would be to their advantage to trample that piece of earth in such wise that it should be no more good for anything.

The horses aroused themselves and impetuously set themselves to run over that piece of earth which lay among lilies and roses;. Whereupon God gave spirit to that unclean portion of earth upon which lay the spittle of Satan, which Gabriel had taken up from the mass; and raised up the dog, who, barking, filled the horses with fear, and they fled. Then God gave his soul to man, while all the holy angels sang: "Blessed be your holy name, O God our Lord." "Adam, having sprung upon his feet, saw in the air a writing that shone like the sun;, which said: "There is only one God, and The Great Prophet is the Messenger of God."

Whereupon Adam opened his mouth and said: "I thank you, O Lord my God, that you have deigned to create me; but tell me. I pray you, what means the message of these words: "The Great Prophet is Messenger of God. Have there been other men before me?" 'Then said God: "Be you welcome, O my servant Adam. . I tell you that you are the first man whom I have created. And he whom you have seen [mentioned] is your son, who shall come into the world many years hence, and shall be my Messenger, for whom I have created all things; who shall give light to the world when he shall come; whose soul was set in a celestial splendour ;sixty thousand years before I made any. thing."

Adam besought God, saying: "Lord, grant me this writing upon the nails of the fingers of my hands." Then God gave to the first man upon his thumbs that writing; upon the thumb-nail of the right hand it said: "There is only one God;," and upon the thumb-nail of the left it said: "The Great Prophet is Messenger ;of God." Then with fatherly affection the first man kissed those words, and rubbed his eyes, and said: "Blessed be that day when you shall come to the world."

Seeing the man alone, God said: "It is not well that he should remain alone." Wherefore he made him to sleep, and took a rib from near his heart, filling the place with flesh. * Of that rib made he Eve, and gave her to Adam for his wife. He set the twain of them as lords of Paradise, to whom he said: "Behold I give to you every fruit to eat, except the apples and the corn" whereof he said: "Beware that in no wise you eat of these fruits, for you shall become unclean, insomuch that I shall not suffer. You to remain here, but shall drive you forth, and you shall suffer great miseries."
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2008
Chapter 40 ADAM AND EVE CONTEMNED  

When Satan had knowledge of this he became mad with indignation, and so he drew near to the gate of paradise where a horrid serpent with legs like a camel, and nails on his feet [that] cut like a razor on every side, stood on guard. The enemy said to him: 'Let me to enter into paradise.'

The serpent answered: 'How shall I let you enter [since] God has commanded me to cast you out?' Satan answered: 'You see how much God loves you; he has set you outside of paradise to keep guard over a lump of clay, which is man! If you bring me into paradise I will make you so terrible that every one shall flee you, and so you shall go and stay at your pleasure.' Then the serpent said: 'And how shall I set you within [paradise]?'

Satan said, 'You are great: therefore, open your mouth, and I will enter into your belly, and so [when] you enter into paradise [you] shall place me near to those two lumps of clay that are newly walking upon the earth.' Then the serpent did so, and placed Satan near Eve, for Adam, her husband, was sleeping. Satan presented himself before the woman like a beauteous angel, and said to her: 'Why do you not eat of those apples and corn?' Eve answered: 'Our God has said to us that [if we] eat [them] we shall be unclean, and he will drive us from paradise.'

Satan answered: 'He does not speak the truth! You must know that God is wicked and envious, and suffers no equals, but keeps every one as a slave. [This is] why he has said this [to you]; in order that you may not become equal to him. But if you and your companion do according to my counsel, you shall eat of those fruits as [you eat] of the other [fruits], and you shall not remain subject to others but like God you shall know good and evil, and you shall do whatever you please, because you shall be equal to God.'

Then Eve took and ate of those [fruits], and when her husband awoke she told [him everything] that Satan had said; and he took and ate the fruit [when] his wife offered them to him. But, as the food was going down, he remembered the words of God, and, wishing to stop the food, he put his hand into his throat, where every man has the mark.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2008
Chapter 41 MAN EXPELLED FROM PARADISE

Then both of them knew that they were naked, and, being ashamed, they took fig leaves and made a clothing for their secret parts. When midday was passed, God appeared to them, and called Adam, saying: 'Adam, where are you?' He answered: 'Lord, I hid myself from your presence because my wife and I are naked, and so we are ashamed to present ourselves before you.' Then God said: 'And who has robbed you of your innocence, unless you have eaten the fruit

[that makes you] unclean, and will not be able to abide [any] longer in paradise?'

Adam answered: 'O Lord, the wife whom you have given me [urged] me to eat [it] and so I have eaten it.' Then God said to the woman: 'Why did you give [this] food to your husband?' Eve answered: 'Satan deceived me, and so I ate [the fruit].' 'And how did that reprobate enter into [the garden]?' said God. Eve answered: 'A serpent that stands at the northern gate brought him near to me.'

Then God said to Adam: 'Because you have [listened to] your wife and have eaten the fruit, cursed be the earth in your works; it shall bring forth brambles and thorns for you, and you shall eat bread by the sweat of your face. Remember that you are earth, and to earth you return.' And he spoke to Eve, saying: 'And you who did [listen] to Satan, and gave the food to your husband, shall abide under the dominion of man, who shall keep you as a slave, and you shall bear children with travail.'

And having called the serpent, God called the angel Michael, who holds the sword of God, [and] said: 'First drive this wicked serpent forth from paradise, and when outside cut off his legs: for if he wants to walk, he must trail his body upon the earth.' Afterwards God called Satan, who came laughing, and he said to him: 'Because you, reprobate, have deceived [Adam and Eve] and have made them unclean, I will that every uncleanness [from] them and [from] all their children - [of which] they shall be truly penitent and shall serve me - in going forth from their body shall enter through your mouth, and so shall you be satiated with uncleanness.'

Satan then gave a horrible roar, and said: 'Since you will to make me [continually] worse, I will make me that which I shall be able!' Then said God: 'Depart, cursed one, from my presence!' Then Satan departed, and God said to Adam [and] Eve, who were both weeping: 'Go forth from paradise, and do penance, and do not let your hope fail, for I will send your son so that your seed shall lift the dominion of Satan from off the human race: for I will give all things to he who shall come, my Messenger.'

God hid himself [from Adam and Eve], and the angel Michael drove them forth from paradise. Then, Adam, turning around, saw written above the gate, There is only one God, and The Great Prophet is Messenger of God. Weeping, he said: 'May it be pleasing to God, O my son, that you come quickly and draw us out of misery.' And thus," said Jesus, "Satan and Adam sinned through pride, the one by despising man, the other by wishing to make himself equal with God."
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Frizy(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2008
Dear Viewers,
I hope you're enjoying the scripture. cheesy. The title of every chapter may delayed but will eventually be posted roughly a day after the previous.

Note:
Dear Seun and Muki, please create a poll for this thread that will show the percent of people who think its the original gospel or not.
Thanks
Frizy
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) by Lady2(f): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
Dear Viewers,
I hope you're enjoying the scripture. . The title of every chapter may delayed but will eventually be posted roughly a day after the previous.

Yes, I am enjoying the view.

Now I would still like my answer: Is Jesus the messiah or is Muhaamad the messiah? (I won't stop asking until you give me an answer, so it would be best if you give me one)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / Ishmael Cursed By God? / Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 395
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.