Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (20987 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Tonjeola1(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Why are you putting her pic up? Its not right undecided
no be him girl na borrow pose, who give monkey banana...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by sayrahdewa: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2013
If he continously lie 2 me,nd if he cheats!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by zeongeon: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2013
jossyscute: I had an argument with my girl friend and in the process, The only word i said was "You dey talk anyhw".. She don pick up offence oo, she Went as far as deleting me from her bbm and na me buy the bb.....The worst part, she don make me drive all the other girls.. Mehn.. Hv not been my self for like 3days now.. Well, What to do, I can't kill myself..

Jossy my man why have u let urself be pussified by a gurl...why will u say u have not been urself for 3days Is she you wife? Where u created on same day with her? Will she even marry u at d end of ur heart ache...I see no reason why u should waste ur time on a gurl that cannot drop her pride and respect her man...jossy prepare for its going to get a lot worse if u keep bothering urself or I guess u want to go beg her..OR u can pray for this wonderful gift God bless me with an its d gift of GOODBYE...let d gurl go...Time is like money spend it on those who are worth it.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2013
jackbauersballs: 1.Lack of Sex angry
2.Lack of Good Sex angry angry
3.Lack of Constant Sex angry angry angry
4.No Improvement in Sex angry angry angry angry
5.She has Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
6.She does not let me have Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
7.Too much Sex angry angry angry
then ur name shuld be SEX!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2013
I wud quit a relationship if d guy freaks me out!i don't lyk guys dat do as if they r d head in a relationship nt even marriage..we sud both av d same level of ryts!even if u r d same age wif my fada,as long u cme 2 me 2 date u,u've gat 2 respect me!!

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by kennyfao(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2013
let no man divorce his wife for any reason except fot FORNICATION. I WILL QUIT ONLY ON THE GROUND OF INFIDELITY.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2013
@Harbosede02, the habit u've started exhibiting in relationshp is a very bad one and it can ruin ur love life faster than a moving train. We men love to see our women obeying and respecting us. Respect alone is enough reason for a guy to want to settle wit a girl but on d contrary as u said, no guy would eva want to stay wit a girl dat shows too much pride and disrespect him. Change ur ways and be a woman. succumb to ur man. Pride takes u no where. U cant be in the same authority level wit a man even the ones younger than u.

Lastly, if u think u cant be under a man, just stay alone on ur own cos u dont deserve a man. That is it!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by malaria(f): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2013
Jhulyan: what's Congo shiner?
It seems yhu r new here, abeg ask okafor

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by emperorBryan(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Wuld simply quit if she is not commited....
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by bibi4279(f): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2013
condralbede: If she stops bringing it out....
bringing what out? undecided
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Donlexino(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2013
bejeria101: mine lied to me many times,dat i overlook,wat i dislike most is when i call her,she says i wll call u back thats the end she wont call u back,when u eventually do call she acts like nothing happens,she can front because she fine small lol
dis habit is common wit most women.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by snthesis(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2013
infidelity
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by snthesis(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2013
if shes playing hard to get, i'm too old to b playing games
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2013
RedBenson: @Harbosede02, the habit u've started exhibiting in relationshp is a very bad one and it can ruin ur love life faster than a moving train. We men love to see our women obeying and respecting us. Respect alone is enough reason for a guy to want to settle wit a girl but on d contrary as u said, no guy would eva want to stay wit a girl dat shows too much pride and disrespect him. Change ur ways and be a woman. succumb to ur man. Pride takes u no where. U cant be in the same authority level wit a man even the ones younger than u.

Lastly, if u think u cant be under a man, just stay alone on ur own cos u dont deserve a man. That is it!
u knw wat respect is reciprocal..i didn't say he shuld b my slave...and u comment as if a gal is doin al dose tinz u wrote 2 u..well don't eva curse me again,don't interfare in wat doesn't concern u!!u don't knw me.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by kodewrita(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
If I am at risk of cheating on her and cannot resist it longterm, will leave to protect her.

or

If she cheats.

or

If it stops being fun.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by slimmygold1(f): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
hahahah u r making a gud point cos it is true
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by slimmygold1(f): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
ebamma 3: 1)if she can not prepare garri soup
2)if she cannot dance alingo
3) if she cannot pass jamb
hahahaha una no go kill me wit laf,wic one is ALINGO
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
FBI/CIA:

^^lwkmd! awesome name grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
@topic:
cheating (constantly)
habitual lying
being physically or emotionally abusive
lacking ambition
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by MrMi6(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
in same manner wud I quit if she's a NLer coz all shollees here are corrupt in all way.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by tolasquare(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
If she's too proud and telling lie
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by MsPweshy(f): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
ifihearam:

And by necessary support you mean MONEY ABI??
ugh, y nt..buh am nt d disturbn type shaaa.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by passionate88: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Harbosede02: I wud quit a relationship if d guy freaks me out!i don't lyk guys dat do as if they r d head in a relationship nt even marriage..we sud both av d same level of ryts!even if u r d same age wif my fada,as long u cme 2 me 2 date u,u've gat 2 respect me!!
Nice points, but u go dey do everything him dey do for u o, since u want equality btwn u nd ur guy.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
The couple, who had been married for 30 years, made their divorce public on Russian state television after attending a ballet performance.

“It was a joint decision: we hardly see each other, each of us has our own life”, Mr Putin said.

Mrs Putin had rarely been seen in public in recent months, prompting much speculation in Russian media.

She is known to dislike publicity, and told the TV that flying was difficult for her.

The divorce was “civilised” and the couple would “always remain close”, she added.

Mr Putin confirmed to the TV that the two were no longer living together.

Vladimir Putin and Lyudmila Shkrebneva were married in 1983. They have two daughters, Maria and Yekaterina, both in their 20s.

“Our children have grown up; they have their own lives,” Mrs Putin added.

She and Mr Putin were last seen together at his inauguration for his third term as president on 7 May 2012.

The divorce announcement came after the couple had gone to see the ballet Esmeralda at the Kremlin Palace – they left after the first act.

The BBC’s Steve Rosenberg in Moscow says that tonight’s announcement confirms what had been rumoured for years, that the Putins were having marital problems.

But the news has still come as a shock to many Russians, who are not used to their leaders getting divorced, our correspondent adds.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by DarkFive: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
condralbede: If she stops bringing it out....
Bringing wat out?
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by DarkFive: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
rhymesteey: Bad attitude, non caring, not tolerant n lastly I hate stingy guys
I hate cheap girls dat call guys stingy #no offense! But when a girl calls a guy stingy, she Berra be a like the kardashians that would gladly buy their a partner a Ferrari for bday gift
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by DarkFive: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
m.esther96:
if he cnt
-tke me overseas
-buy me brazillian hair
-buy me banana iceland
How would he buy you all this wen u can't spell ice cream!see ur big eye

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by daryoor(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Barney stinson once told me, he said : new is always better
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by True2myself24(f): 2:43am On Jun 07, 2013
If my relationship is causing me more stress than I was experiencing when I was single then I'd break up with him. Relationships are complicated but they shouldn't be that complicated.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by tunapawizzy: 5:36am On Jun 07, 2013
AG.gal:
If he tries raising his hand on me
yimu na ur type bf dey beat if u no wash him boxers well
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Chinoble(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
I will definately quit before u. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.