Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (21001 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ebuspaco(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
I can quit when suddenly she bcomes nagging, so demanding, eventually keeps late night, and finally wants to dress expensively with expensive gadgets...guys u know what i mean...my brothers, na from window me go jump run leave her....
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
jossyscute:

I only said "she talks anyhow" One bad habit about her is, she's got lots of pride, and me too no wan succumb, Instead i dey bear the pain inside which i believe is still the case for her too.....
Oh i see, You both have pride. Well one of you will have to give up, losing someone you love because of pride is stupid. However especially when you are not in the wrong you should not always be the one to apologize because that is bad too. Wish you best of luck
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
ibas: Fork u Seun.
Fork u all moderators and ops.
Fork nairaland and nairalanders all.
To hell wit u all.
U forkers think u can dictate to me how i express my opinions.
BAN me for life u forkers or beta still turn me over to Boko Haram.
Im out of ur shi-t site for life.
Thunder will scatter u and ur yeye nairaland.
For this reason,I QUIT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH U FOREVER

Jeez, dis is one serious nut case dat has gone beyond taking pills. Someone berra grab him and tie him to a tree before he goes about spitting and biting people thinking they belong to nairaland... It won't be well with who ever did this to you...

3 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
ebuspaco: I can quit when suddenly she bcomes nagging, so demanding, eventually keeps late night, and finally wants to dress expensively with expensive gadgets...guys u know what i mean...my brothers, na from window me go jump run leave her....
If she is paying for those expensive gadgets then what is the problem
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Oh i see, You both have pride. Well one of you will have to give up, losing someone you love because of pride is stupid. However especially when you are not in the wrong you should not always be the one to apologize because that is bad too. Wish you best of luck

Tanx Allot
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by koolJ1(f): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gotta be a habitual liar and/or lack of trust on either or both parties' side
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Cabsso(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: No Now we Still have Decent Ones, Decent ones like Barcanista, 190, Mekaboy, Mynd44, Mr cork many more of them i cant even mention. wink

Even born2fuck is decent
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by xlam01: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
you are in a forum and don't want you BF/husband to be in that same forum. You must be very irrational and i bet you'll be having compatibilty issues. Hopefully U̶̲̥̅̊ get a ‎​good guy like me who can take such. Else, you ‎​will be the one to be fired instead.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
jossyscute: I had an argument with my girl friend and in the process, The only word i said was "You dey talk anyhw".. She don pick up offence oo, she Went as far as deleting me from her bbm and na me buy the bb.....The worst part, she don make me drive all the other girls.. Mehn.. Hv not been my self for like 3days now.. Well, What to do, I can't kill myself..

Nah, actually since it bothers you that much you need to kill yourself.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Orikinla(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dishonesty. Lack of dignity and lack of integrity.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Maryjune(f): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'd quit a relationship only when my lover quit giving me the much needed attention and necessary support.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by manfred10(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other

So wetin u de do here wit people wey don spoil.Agbaya
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
as a mara of fact, i'm thinking of dat these days. Its now a distant relationship, and he seldom calls me. Though right from the beginning, he doesn't call often, (he's never been a frequent caller) but i could deal with it cos it wasn't distant then. Though i still love him very much. embarassed
God help me..i don't think i can deal with distant relationship anymore especially when he hardly calls.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Shalome(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she is a chelsea Fan...that's a big No
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by MsPweshy(f): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
lipsrsealed grin grin grin jz a slient nairalander love 2 read commentzz.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by MsPweshy(f): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Maryjune: I'd quit a relationship only when my lover quit giving me the much needed attention and necessary support.
same here
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by pericaliya06(f): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
ebamma 3: 1)if she can not prepare garri soup
2)if she cannot dance alingo
3) if she cannot pass jamb
you must be a joker
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by bejeria101(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Repentant or not, thats an offense worth quitting over..

mine lied to me many times,dat i overlook,wat i dislike most is when i call her,she says i wll call u back thats the end she wont call u back,when u eventually do call she acts like nothing happens,she can front because she fine small lol

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ifihearam: 12:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: same here

And by necessary support you mean MONEY ABI??
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by smile4real: 1:37am On Jun 06, 2013
sexymoma: No Now we Still have Decent Ones, Decent ones like Barcanista, 190, Mekaboy, Mynd44, Mr cork many more of them i cant even mention. wink
a lady must cheat just becos men dem are cheat

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 06, 2013
bejeria101: mine lied to me many times,dat i overlook,wat i dislike most is when i call her,she says i wll call u back thats the end she wont call u back,when u eventually do call she acts like nothing happens,she can front because she fine small lol
Why are you putting her pic up? Its not right undecided
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2013
Infidelity and physical abuse
Non negotiable in my books

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Aliyubest(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2013
angrywhen my lover quit giving me the much needed attention and necessary support. grin , cus i cant wifstand a greedy gf
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by passionate88: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If she is paying for those expensive gadgets then what is the problem
ha!, a typical Naija babe no go gree buy those gadfets with her own money when her guy dey o, she must tax the guy to buy am for her. Even if she get 300k nd d guy get 100k, she go still pt eye for im money.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by eddyland: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Jhulyan: what's Congo shiner?
A shoe shiner 4rm democratic republic of Congo

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Tonjeola1(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: If he isn't sincere and he becomes abusive and hot tempered.
there's no love b4 d start of d relationship, hw can u just quit like that, no feelings...NO NA!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by eddyland: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2013
Jhulyan: what's Congo shiner?
A shoe shiner 4rm d democratic republic of Congo

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by simplygray(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2013
And wot are u doin here ?

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by sexymoma(f): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2013
jossyscute:

The bb is not the problem here, Dats normal... But why will she decide to end a relationship simply cos i said something? Truth be told, Hv not been myself.. asin, kinda part of me is missing.
play maturity.... Go and beg her. If you feel something in you is missing. Lobatan
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by jummylaw(f): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Bashirfuntua: if she is cheeting
Its Cheating nt cheeting mr man

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by jummylaw(f): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2013
HayZee-06:
undecided u must be an addict
I definitely concur Haba oga o
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Tonjeola1(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2013
Ogar.monday:
When there is no understanding between us. Like 2day i called my babe and was like "can you come ova lets do sumtin?" and she got angry cuz she tot the "sumtin" i was talking about is s*x.can you imagin? So we kno fit do anytin apart 4rm dat?
WAIT...so she no like sex? guy smbody dey flog her smwhere or she just finished d tin b4 u called her...#gbam#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.