Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13382 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2013
I've been following this thread while serving my vacation from mynd since the part two days.
I think there is an element of truth in what Flow said. Anyways, Mazi enjoy your vacation and thanks to every writer that has contributed to the story so far.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by ujchief(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Derail a thread like this and I might even smile about it.

Derail a thread on front page, and you get a time out.

No time to waste time biko

Stop trying to justify this act of banning someone that wants to inform his fans of his birthday thread by pasting the link here. We all know the 21 rules of nairaland, there was no where a frontpage thread was given a special status as regards to derailing. Stop modifying the rules to suit your act. If you were truly angered by the link on the frontpage thread, why did you still hide the link he pasted on this particular thread? Mods are to use their discretion most times; you can choose to warn, hide or ban. But in your case, without warning, you banned him after hiding his posts and all you could say was 'no time abeg'.

I know what your next response will be; 'stop derailing or you will get a ban'. So I'll leave you to your conscience and to your clique of 'untouchables'
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Smh......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2013
Hokay....
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Princesa, would u be a darl and hook me up with you email address? Don't wanna do the PM thingy, its a drab.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
Flow was actually right. Now i no there is a cabal on this section.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Smh......

he's not a member of our clique na grin grin

#sorry, cudnt resist. no more detailing# *straight face*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: still doesn't sound cool to me. I have got it grin GrazyPro....that sounds great don't u think?
Hmmm, sounds more like an electronics brand. I think we choose emmm, EzeHumbledPromoe . I think i'm confused now. I'll come up with one later smiley

Ujchief, Mazi's case is a peanut own compare to mine. I was banned the day my story made frontpage for offence committed last month on another section.
But all na fun sha grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh......
This is Mynd's way of saying "I give up", meaning he accepts defeat or he's tired of arguing.
Ujchief, isi ka gi, fire another shot and you'll join Mazi, your partner in crime grin
But please noone should injure my baby who's serving the same sentence o. sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Hmmm, sounds more like an electronics brand. I think we choose emmm, EzeHumbledPromoe . I think i'm confused now. I'll come up with one later smiley
let's just stick to being Hbg and EzeP smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2013
@mazi...I no how you feel viewing this thread but can't comment, i just finished serving my term.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
I Wonder Who's Liking Mynd's Posts.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: I Wonder Who's Liking Mynd's Posts.
grin grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by flow1759: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Okk, get a room you both.

@topic: who's writing next and when?
@Dygeasy, Flow's request to join is among the hidden post. I don't know if he's still interested.

Am still very much interested.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Smartiegurl(f): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Where is there?
DAN
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
flow1759:

Am still very much interested.
I'll Be Expecting A Mail From You!

Dygeasy@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy:
I Wonder Who's Liking Mynd's Posts.

grin grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by ocephraim(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
i dont post much here on NL buh i jst had to say *tumbs up* to y'all for a job welldone (so far)... Especially to Dygeasy , d initial proponent of d idea. I actually tot d idea ll b washed dwn d drain whn his initial proposal was met wif sum demoralising coments... Buh d guy no gree o (especially afta ein see Bin thread grin ) supported by his "2nd in command" - Hbg .... Jst hope d story continues for a long while n d zeal doesnt die anytym soon.

I luv literature, jst dnt knw hw to write... Avnt tried it though
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
yemi2plus2: @mazi...I no how you feel viewing this thread but can't comment, i just finished serving my term.

Thanks for your concern. I appealed to higher authorities and after reviewing my case, I was freed. The Mod was hired by someone, so that's exactly where to go and seek a redress if you feel aggrieved. That was exactly what I did and within minutes, I'n back on the streets of Literature section cool
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
I unbanned you cos a friend of yours pleaded on your behalf...

Higher authority ko.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: I'll Be Expecting A Mail From You!

Dygeasy@gmail.com
You can ignore the mail I sent you about my unavailability due to the ban. I've secured my freedom from the illegal ban so I'm still available to make contributions.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44: I unbanned you cos a friend of yours pleaded on your behalf...

Higher authority ko.
grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bia bia, y u hide my comment? It b like say u wan jam witchcraft today abi? Msteeww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by nuwell(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eze. You be badt guy o! And I thought I'd seen the 'worst' that could be. Great work. You linked well with your forbears. Wicked sense of humour. Nna, chop knuckle biko
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
You can ignore the mail I sent you about my unavailability due to the ban. I've secured my freedom from the illegal ban so I'm still available to make contributions.

Thanks.
Alright!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by flow1759: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: I'll Be Expecting A Mail From You!

Dygeasy@gmail.com

Pls my system is under repairs. And where i am now, i am not close to where i can get access to the internet (work things) but my phone. I can update with my phone, i have been doing that in the "LAGOS NAWA" story. Pls just give me a chance, and i promise to kill it with my update. THANK YOU!!

PS: My phone can't send mail.

STILL I FLOW.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dear MYND,

Your time would soon be up. YOU HAD BETTER 'CHANGE' OR WE ALL WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR DICTATORSHIP. AND NO THIS ISNT A THREAT, ITS JUST A WARNING.

REMEMBER.. 'THERE IS STRENGHT IN NUMBERS'...

IN AS MUCH AS I'LL LOVE TO STATE YOUR OFFENSES I WONT, BEFORE IM TOLD AM DERAILING AND GET BANNED.

As for the story, Great work guys... Although im still shocked by the fact that it hit FP too soon.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
chistar01: As for the story, Great work guys... Although im still shocked by the fact that it hit FP too soon.
The oga at the top saw it and recognised its potentials cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

YoungZubi Wins August 5K Award / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.