Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,327 members, 7,957,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13691 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin if Ishi was a guy, I would have broken my legs, arms and my jaw while tripping for her. Sister you aced it...it was fun, the descrition was great, 'specially the Mazi and Badosky's swag kinda thing. I remembered that 'Apolonia-something' on the BlackBerry Babes...

Larry is a proffessor? cheesy tovot must be over the moon.

Good job jare btw I don't have the 'e' factor hokay angry tongue
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes, if you want to smiley
I don send am o
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
xynerise:
I don send am o
dygeasy@gmail.com is the addy bro!

I can't access my yahoomail registered to NLand.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2013
*clears throat*
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Ishilove:
There are other writers who will be contributing so there's no need for me to hog the space grin
We Shall Have A Limit As To The Number Of Writers That'll Participate. So The Next Few Writers To Show Interest And That's It. Then The Chapters Rotation Sets In. Its All To Avoid Rowdiness And Confliction Of Events And Plot In The Story. Ishilove And I Are Diverging Already. That Line Will Be Steered To Safety Tho. I'm Loving This Really.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Okk, where's Dygeasy? Might chip in something midnight.
I'm Here. I Replied Your Previous Mail Tho.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2013
Dygeasy: dygeasy@gmail.com is the addy bro!

I can't access my yahoomail registered to NLand.
Thats the one I sent it to. Check your mail
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2013
xynerise:
Thats the one I sent it to. Check your mail
replied!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by flow1759: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Dygeasy: We Shall Have A Limit As To The Number Of Writers That'll Participate. So The Next Few Writers To Show Interest And That's It. Then The Chapters Rotation Sets In. Its All To Avoid Rowdiness And Confliction Of Events And Plot In The Story. Ishilove And I Are Diverging Already. That Line Will Be Steered To Safety Tho. I'm Loving This Really.

i am Interested.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Dygeasy: replied!
Check mail again.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2013
@xynerise, are you thru with your chapter? Want to drop mine this morning before leaving for house.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by lorladeh(f): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Hello Dygeasy, I'm sorry, i'm not sure I got the spelling of your name right. I'm very much interested, though I haven't written anything in this thread before, I hope you'll consider me. I'm a wanna-be writer. You can check my musings at ladeadebayo..com.

You can like to consider the me o.

Kindly reply me via lade.adebayo@gmail.com. Awaiting your reply.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
Where is Princesa sef?

am here, but got to decline the offer to join in...
gone home now and they ain't no time for story writing here...busy busysad

am gonna cheer you guyz on anywayswink
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Okk, I'm done with the 5th chapter. Had to start off from Literature section, then took a bit of Property section and Diary sections; but my major plots resides at the sexuality section.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Okk, I'm done with the 5th chapter. Had to start off from Literature section, then took a bit of Property section and Diary sections; but my major plots resides at the sexuality section.
Lord have mercy on us Amen.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by YellowMosquito(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Who should I report to since I am also interested in this stuff.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm interested o, can I drop?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by YellowMosquito(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Eze Promoe: I'm interested o, can I drop?

Please Eze, change this font style, It is really affecting my eye.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^^ I don't write stories with this font.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:56am On Jul 18, 2013
I'm Here Seeing The Number Of Interested Writers. #Amazing!

We Need A Controlled Number Of People. Don't You Think?

We Can't LetThe Storyline Go Astray. Who's With Me?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by nuwell(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
Guys, guys, guys, Please don't let things get out of hand.
HBG, I was going to respond when you reacted earlier to Flow's comment, to say that there was no need to get too worked up on the matter. I told myself to mind my business and that Flow would ignore probably it. But my fears have been confirmed. This thread has the potential to be derailed if you respond again. Every writer has a necessary doze of the ego, to sustain their art. It can get out of hand sometimes but can also be reined in. Interestingly enough, Flow is one very 'correctable' (if I may so coin) guy. Please remain Humbled-by-Grace.

Flow, please exercise restraint with the generalized comments about people. Dygeasy, only informed you about the protocol here so as to avoid confusion with the contributions of the writers and to keep order on this thread. There's nothing patronizing about that. Just keep flowing.

This can be a great thread (and I want it to be), if everyone comports themselves.

You are both great people. I hope you both understand. Thanks for listening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meaning Of African Poetry. / Everybody Is A Genius / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.