Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) (7385 Views)

Why Every Nigerian Girl Shld Get An Edo Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 12:19am On Jun 07, 2013
Wow some of you all are very rude no wonder he wants me to stay if her mouth is anything like some of you ladies!! Sheesh and you call yourselves Christians just remember God is watching. And sue me for wanting to raise my daughter in a home with her mum and dad and for the last time I am brown skin
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Pedagogue: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2013
@Reality 101, I hardly comment on NL ...but I must note, your balderdash posts forced me to submit this post!!!
Your comments give u away as a self righteous wassock who derives infernal pleasure from freshening people's sores! Why comment when you have no advice to give to d Op? As if this is not enough, you've been hurling unnecessary insults at d Op! You need to start respecting women son!!!

@ d Op,I think d very first question that your post did not answer is, are you married to this Edo/Igbo guy? if yes, you have awesome powers over him...that is if you are ready to use them!!!

That aside, I will not in anyway blame u 4 what has happened, 'cos the past cannot be changed!!! But Op, do u know that your mentality about polygamy mite have indirectly encouraged your bf/husband to throw caution to d dogs! U can only change this if u tell him to either CHOOSE you or his naija wife/GF . Tell him that you are not ready to play second fiddle ...!!!

Believe me, he'll probably choose you and be meeting with the other woman in secret ...Since you are not really against polygamy, a subtle knowledge of his 'cheating' cannot really affect u!!! One golden advantage that this tactics will have is - He'll make u feel as if you are the only woman in his life...he'll not also have the effrontery to brandish the existence of the other woman 2 your face!!!

If he however refuses to choose u over her, pls kick out his ass and tell him it's over ...Believe me dear. U'll get find another man in no distant time!!!

*If this 'experience' has in anyway tainted your impression about Nigerians, pls erase it...! Not all Nigerians are bad, not all Nigerians are good!!! Cheers

1 Like

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Pedagogue: @Reality 101, I hardly comment on NL ...but I must note, your balderdash posts forced me to submit this post!!!
Your comments give u away as a self righteous wassock who derives infernal pleasure from freshening people's sores! Why comment when you have no advice to give to d Op? As if this is not enough, you've been hurling unnecessary insults at d Op! You need to start respecting women son!!!

First of I'm not your son you cumbasket, go look for him down the condoms pit.. Quit following me I ain't twitter.

Self righteous? Btch you got it all wrong, better luck next time.
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 12:50am On Jun 07, 2013
Pedagogue: @Reality 101, I hardly comment on NL ...but I must note, your balderdash posts forced me to submit this post!!!

@ d Op,I think d very first question that your post did not answer is, are you married to this Edo/Igbo guy? if yes, you have awesome powers over him...that is if you are ready to use them!!!

That aside, I will not in anyway blame u 4 what has happened, 'cos the past cannot be changed!!! But Op, do u know that your mentality about polygamy mite have indirectly encouraged your bf/husband to throw caution to d dogs! U can only change this if u tell him to either CHOOSE you or his naija wife/GF . Tell him that you are not ready to play second fiddle ...!!!

Believe me, he'll probably choose you and be meeting with the other woman in secret ...Since you are not really against polygamy, a subtle knowledge of his 'cheating' cannot really affect u!!! One golden advantage that this tactics will have is - He'll make u feel as if you are the only woman in his life...he'll not also have the effrontery to brandish the existence of the other woman 2 your face!!!

If he however refuses to choose u over her, pls kick out his ass and tell him it's over ...Believe me dear. U'll get find another man in no distant time!!!

*If this 'experience' has in anyway tainted your impression about Nigerians, pls erase it...! Not all Nigerians are bad, not all Nigerians are good!!! Cheers

Thank you for your wise words I have told him it is over, he said he is coming tomorrow to have dinner and talk I told him that is not necessary so he said he is getting on a train tonight to come and talk to me Oh the stress I just don't want the drama and he told me he wants me not her, he is trying to raise money to send her back to Nigeria as she has caused nothing but trouble by breaking up all his things. I really wish this process was easier
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85: Wow some of you all are very rude no wonder he wants me to stay if her mouth is anything like some of you ladies!! Sheesh and you call yourselves Christians just remember God is watching. And sue me for wanting to raise my daughter in a home with her mum and dad and for the last time I am brown skin and sexy as hell!! Will post a picture

Sexy as hell? Cropping off your face huh? That could be anybody you. Not like I give a damn bout what you look like though.

Please leave this dude and move on with your life. Chances are, he's with you cuz you're good in bed than his Nigerian wife or he's just plain wicked and stupidd. That you're pregnant or have a man's child doesn't mean he's your soulmate.

I have 99cents saying he's not gonna leave his African wife girlfriend for you.
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 12:57am On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101:

Sexy as hell? Cropping off your face huh? That could be anybody you. Not like I give a damn bout what you look like though.

Please leave this dude and move on with your life. Chances are, he's with you cuz you're good in bed than his Nigerian wife or he's just plain wicked and stupidd. That you're pregnant or have a man's child doesn't mean he's your soulmate.

I have 99cents saying he's not gonna leave his African wife girlfriend for you.

I reposted with my face just for you and I surely will be taking the pic down tonight and I only posted it because people kept saying I was white and I am far from it
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

Thank you for your wise words I have told him it is over, he said he is coming tomorrow to have dinner and talk I told him that is not necessary so he said he is getting on a train tonight to come and talk to me Oh the stress I just don't want the drama and he told me he wants me not her, he is trying to raise money to send her back to Nigeria as she has caused nothing but trouble by breaking up all his things. I really wish this process was easier

Lol @ getting on the train to come eat dinner! Then make up sexx with some other lies.

Lol @ raising money to send her back to Nigeria "he-rit"

Lol @ breaking up his stuff "he's rit" where you there?

This dude is a bottom asss liar and good at it. Which one are you obsessed with? His lies or the good pounding you get from his Mandingo?
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

I reposted with my face just for you and I surely will be taking the pic down tonight and I only posted it because people kept saying I was white and I am far from it

Lol this face look familiar honey... Take this one off and post another with prove. I'm having mixed feeling already
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Pedagogue: 1:08am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

Pls take it down ASAP ! You have nothing to gain by proving that you are what you claimed you are!!! Even if you wear a nairaland shirt , some will still claim that Dts not you!!! This is an anonymous forum ...hence, anybody can write any gibberish!!! JUST IGNORE THEM- D MORE U HONOUR THEM WITH REPLIES, d more they post rubbish!

As per your decision, I think it's a good one. Who knows, it mite be d end of your union or deepen your relationship...my guess is, d guy is gonna tell u (when u meet tomorrow) all the sweet things of this world and u will fall once again!!! But if u do, I advice u tell him STRONGLY that you cannot play second fiddle, if he wants u...he should be ready to stick with only u! Cheers
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Pedagogue:

Pls take it down ASAP ! You have nothing to gain by proving that you are what you claimed you are!!! Even if you wear a nairaland shirt , some will still claim that Dts not you!!! This is an anonymous forum ...hence, anybody can write any gibberish!!! JUST IGNORE THEM- D MORE U HONOUR THEM WITH REPLIES, d more they post rubbish!

As per your decision, I think it's a good one. Who knows, it mite be d end of your union or deepen your relationship...my guess is, d guy is gonna tell u (when u meet tomorrow) all the sweet things of this world and u will fall once again!!! But if u do, I advice u tell him STRONGLY that you cannot play second fiddle, if he wants u...he should be ready to stick with only u! Cheers

Be quiet..
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 1:18am On Jun 07, 2013
Pedagogue:

Thank you for your wise words after I put the picture up I thought to myself that it was stupid someone can now steal my pic and post it on the Internet [color=#770077][/color] embarassed embarassed
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

Thank you for your wise words

You welcome..., the pictures pls
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

Thank you for your wise words after I put the picture up I thought to myself that it was stupid someone can now steal my pic and post it on the Internet [color=#770077][/color] embarassed embarassed

Oh plueasssssssss.. There's Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc. bottom up, that's not you.
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Pedagogue: 1:28am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

Thank you for your wise words after I put the picture up I thought to myself that it was stupid someone can now steal my pic and post it on the Internet [color=#770077] embarassed embarassed

Yw! Glad you smartly removed the picture! And again, I'm glad u equally ignored mischief makers...it should not end there though- please ensure you do not reply to mails that may likely flood your inbox anytime soon!!! Scammers and fraudsters use different methods/ways, pls be wise!

Nevertheless, enjoy yourself on nairaland. Cheers
[/color]
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Pedagogue:

Yw! Glad you smartly removed the picture! And again, I'm glad u equally ignored mischief makers...it should not end there though- please ensure you do not reply to mails that may likely flood your inbox anytime soon!!! Scammers and fraudsters use different methods/ways, pls be wise!

Nevertheless, enjoy yourself on nairaland. Cheers
[/color]

Lol I literally just had 2 people private message me but I am so broke idk what they think I have. My daughters dad has the money not me I am a pampered princess if a man cannot provide for me he is wasting his time. Do you know how I can delete this post please
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2013
I want to see the white erm the black girl
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I want to see the white erm the black girl

I just took the picture down, plus people didn't believe it was me anyway so eeehh
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2013
No one is on the thread, put it again then remove
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2013
Why are people insulting the OP though?
Is this unhappiness?

1 Like

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 07, 2013
I hate to be the bearer of badnews, Edo aint Igbo in any phucking way!

Get ur Stats right, and stop accusing an Innocent tribe of such Felony!
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 07, 2013
El Guapo: I hate to be the bearer of badnews, Edo aint Igbo in any phucking way!

You know, I never even noticed she screwed up like that.

@OP Edo guys aren't Ibo guys. You just gave a group a false testimony.
Nevertheless, the bloke is a Nigerian, and a rather shameless one at that.

I despise his kind as they make it hard for people like me to do business with people of various impositions.

1 Like

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by MrsChima1(f): 2:17am On Jun 07, 2013
Waiting on buffie to bite me.
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by MrsChima1(f): 2:18am On Jun 07, 2013
Edo men ain't shit!!!!!!
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 07, 2013
2buff: Why are people insulting the OP though?
Is this unhappiness?

Manup and say it directly bro.. Ain't nobody insulting her for a fact
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2013
2buff: Why are people insulting the OP though?
Is this unhappiness?

I took it as that and jealousy that no man is chasing them. Lol and b4 reality 101 goes in on me I did not think you we're but people who called me dumb yes I'm talking about you
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2013
El Guapo: I hate to be the bearer of badnews, Edo aint Igbo in any phucking way!

I am not African so please don't be so offended if I was I wouldn't have even made this post and he is definitely EDO, from Benin City
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

I am not African so please don't be so offended if I was I wouldn't have even made this post and he is definitely EDO, from Benin City

Ma'am your religion is Islam right?
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101:

Ma'am your religion is Islam right?

That's how I was raised but I no longer practice
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

That's how I was raised but I no longer practice

Hmmmm ok!

Pls let that man go no matter how hard it may be. He's just using you and at the same time practicing the normal African polygamy bs in your face. Btw what race are you?

Africans especially Nigerian men are good in sweet talking, don't let him foo l you more. Oh one more thing, no more ban ging with him cheesy
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101:

Hmmmm ok!

Pls let that man go no matter how hard it may be. He's just using you and at the same time practicing the normal African polygamy bs in your face. Btw what race are you?

Africans especially Nigerian men are good in sweet talking, don't let him foo l you more. Oh one more thing, no more ban ging with him cheesy

I am here laughing!! Lol!! I am from Bermuda it's very close to America but I moved to the UK about 3yrs ago and I am trying my hardest to let him go, believe me
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

I am here laughing!! Lol!! I am from Bermuda it's very close to America but I moved to the UK about 3yrs ago and I am trying my hardest to let him go, believe me

Sure I know Bermuda island you can get there via North Carolina. I've been there once. As a matter fact there's this lazy arss raster dreadlocks dude from there that works for us.

Why are you laughing cheesy well, don't forget everything that I told you.. cheesy
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101:

Sure I know Bermuda island you can get there via North Carolina. I've been there once. As a matter fact there's this lazy arss raster dreadlocks dude from there that works for us.

Why are you laughing cheesy well, don't forget everything that I told you.. cheesy

Was laughing at the don't let him bang you comment and now I'm lol because you met one of the few lazy people from BDA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? / To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.