Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) (7387 Views)

Why Every Nigerian Girl Shld Get An Edo Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
lostgirl85:

Was laughing at the don't let him bang you comment and now I'm lol because you met one of the few lazy people from BDA

Lol! Ya and he lies too much.. I hope you feel better now. Sometimes you love someone much enough to let em go.
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 2:16am On Jun 08, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol! Ya and he lies too much.. I hope you feel better now. Sometimes you love someone much enough to let em go.

I do thank you and yes I am trying to let him go, need to change the locks
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 08, 2013
lostgirl85:

I do thank you and yes I am trying to let him go, need to change the locks

Ya change your lock so he don't sneak in and eat up your food.. grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by LilMizzGood(f): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Omg people read it properly!!

the guy is not using her for visa or money apart from connection.

1. she is student so clearly she has no money to give him.
2. she offer to help him with the whole visa issue, so that is out.

bottom line is he is he-goat that needs to grow some balls. I don't get why Nigerian men's treat their ladies with so much respect and dignity but treats other ladies bad. Don't they know pussy is just a pussy.
My dear reading your post sounds like a lot of the stories I have heard and be warned against Nigerians; making it hard for the good men's in Nigeria to gain any form of respect from ladies.

As you know from my post that I'm with a Nigerian atm but coz of the bad behavioral from them, making my friends and family to be alert and also thinking my relationship with him is nothing but a big fat fail waiting to happen.

I do wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Where is OP? I want an update!
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Where is OP? I want an update!

Took your advice and moved on with my life... Best choice I ever made, now if only he will get a clue and give up already!! Everything that was said was correct the other woman is still here and I think they are really married but the men that have been perusing me lately are like a breath of fresh air compared to him!! Thank you again!!

2 Likes

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Mynd44: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
lostgirl85:

Took your advice and moved on with my life... Best choice I ever made, now if only he will get a clue and give up already!! Everything that was said was correct the other woman is still here and I think they are really married but the men that have been perusing me lately are like a breath of fresh air compared to him!! Thank you again!!
Who says people on NL don't give good advice?

I am happy for you, you decided to stand up and take the bold move. Keep walking

1 Like

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Puvguy: 5:29am On Jul 10, 2013
lostgirl85:

I hope you are not just telling us what you think we want to hear. Otherwise, I am genuinely glad for you, for refusing to be used.

Ramadan Kareem!!!
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Puvguy:

I hope you are not just telling us what you think we want to hear. Otherwise, I am genuinely glad for you, for refusing to be used.

Ramadan Kareem!!!

No way would not do that don't you see my new post, with a new single man!! Lol I am truly great full for everyone's advice in my time of need. My problem now is that he will not give up, but I changed my locks and when he comes to see his daughter I make sure one of my brothers are here grin grin grin if he comes banging down my door at night I call the police and blame it on the neighbours cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by lostgirl85(f): 1:33am On Aug 01, 2013
My baby father is losing his mind, he don't get it's over kmt! 'And this too shall pass' he is trying to force me to be his mistress (but claims that is not the case he says i am his wife. looooool a little too late babes) and is he'll bent on me having another baby for him. He needs to get with all his wahala ah!! It's so bad the police have been involved now and I am in the process of getting a restraining order, but none of this is discouraging him. He just waits in my bushes! Help!!!
Re: Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) by Eiregirl(f): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good woman! Stay strong & keep walking. Make yourself & your daughter your priority & let him get on with his Nigerian wife or whatever she is!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man / Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.