Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (26314 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. / How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Rick9(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Don Ewexco: Thank God am only in good terms with people, I DON'T have friends

(dancing alingo)
let me join u and Dance jor. I'm in good terms with people but i cant make friends with dem...
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by styno22(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
I have only 8 friends, does dat mean I shld sign dem out?

1 Like

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by donlyone(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
I'll like to say goodbye to the following friends:

Bill Gates (the guy no dey call)
Aliko Dangote (very noisy)
Adenuga of glo ( guy buy recharge card, no dey flash me
Ahmed Tinubu (too much ganja)
Sultan of Brunei (he to they show himself)
The other three are on probation....

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
JohnnyPalmer: Nice post by d op, and i admire d op's posts so much, dia ar few ladies i do admire dia post and topics on NL, 4rm ogugua to greatgod (may God bless us all), caracta to berem to slimyem d op included, dis pple ar women of virtues, dia ar sum odas i can't remember, but diz ar d ladies i respect on NL!

Dude, that Slimyem chic shouldn't have made the list. I often come across her posts on NL and in my opinion she's rather trashy than classy, she's always quick to insult others or make derogatory remarks. Always spoiling for a fight as well. I know all this from old and not too recent posts.

Berem on the other hand seems like a busy body who doesn't mind her business, imagine starting a thread about Ini Edo not living with her husband overseas. I got the impression she was trying to find fault where there was none or simply trying to ridicule Ini over matter wey no concern her.

Ogugua and Greattogod, I would say thumbs up me likey their maturity but needs to work on her written english.
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Revolva(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
SNITCHS TYPES
BITCH AZZ NIGGA TYPE
STINGY TYPE
GOSSIP TYPE
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Mishydoo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
@op this Ȋ̝̊̅§ too hasty...are u forgetting the positive aspects of these people?aspects that made them friends in the first place?...
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Chinoanyi(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2013
One of d friends I luv stayin out 4rm re d Proud folish ones, pple dat tink witout dem u can't make it in life,even if his parents ve all d conection or police in dis life I stil tel dem Fuckck u, I can neva beg to b welcome even in death. Tank God 2day God s wit me, I ve superced dier xpetation cuse my God s a God of Victory
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2013
edited
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by kolamilan(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2013
Friends will either make or mar you, just choose your friends
carefully. This is one great Formula i learnt for stress free living.
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by caprini: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2013
We meet people in life for a reason and seasons.Once this two expires,the friendship is over.Nothing in this life is permanent.
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by hotangel2(f): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2013
very interesting post. love this
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by moonme(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2013
YAAY!!!!ANOTHER NEW SEASON IS AHEAD!!AN ONLINE JERSEY STORE EDGESJERSEY OFFERS U D BEST ORIGINAL JERSEY OF ALL FOOTBALL CLUB IN D WORLD FOR 2013/2014 SEASON,CUSTOMISING INCLUSIVE &DELIVERY.contact: BB pin 2682CD1F & Call us on 08075500391/ 08081599157 WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU LOVE FOOTBALL MORE!!!
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Stegomiah: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
hot-angel:
very interesting post. love this

Wow! U registered since 2005, u must be among d 1st 50members! Nd tnx 4 d comment, it made me smile!
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by badoist(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
***singing westlife's song*** "goodbye 2 u my trusted friend we've known each oda since we 9 or 10 тσgєтнєя we'll climb hills and tree" ........ (I miss ma best fwend ma bff, all d times we spent was fun) au i wish u are not yet married and we are not far apart.love ya!
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by omoalayo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
all friends with their differences, jst accept them the way they are.. thats all............
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Stegomiah: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
omoalayo: all friends with their differences, jst accept them the way they are.. thats all............

Dat's true, but sum fwends ar not worth keeping!
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Fellycutie(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ayav only 3 fwnds..d rest r jes ummm... lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Stegomiah: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote
author=caprini]We meet people in life for a reason and seasons.Once
this two expires,the friendship is over.Nothing in this life is
permanent.[/quote]

****jackpot****
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by cycline404(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
I Know my friends my friend knows me..! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.