Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106385 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Andy808: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Not all Nigerians just a few Ethnic Nigerian groups. Pardon me for not claryfying

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Andy808:
I did my schooling very well bro. Bantu ethnic groups dont all look alike interms of physical appearance and bone structure. Geographical location and centuarys of interbreeding contributed to this unique physical changes. for example look at the physical appearance of an everage Nigerian man. his tall heavyly built with a loud manly voice compared to bantus in other parts of Africa.
South African Bantus are believed to be heavly mixed with khoisan Ethnic groups you can see this by their lighter appearance and the click sounds that are found in many SA and Botswana languages(Tswana, Zulu, Xhosa, sotho) which are believed to have been borrowed from the Khoisan ethnic groups languages when these groups mixed when the early Bantus migrated southwards of the continent. (and also the women inherited the Khoisans larger rear)Take a look at what an everage South African and Botswana looks like.

I don't think the khoisan have larger rear departments than the typical bantu or west african women (correct me if i am wrong). They look scrawny to me, desert dwellers are not known for their booties, if they do have it then they must be half castes of the bantu tribes that arrived there early during the bantu expansion. These khoisan people have interbred with other tribes so much that its almost impossible to tell the original look anymore, the khoisan nama tribe (now in the western cape province of South Africa) has even interbred with the white boers and they now even speak only Afrikaans. If you took one look at them you'd think they never left the Kalahari.

The only people who are known for their booties are the bantus and the west africans, other groups such as the latinas and aforementioned stereotypes come about only because they are crossbreeds of these african groups with other groups. I don't think you know the typical bantu look, take a visit to east and central african (remember my usage of the term) where most of the typical bantu culture and look survives more than anywhere else, in this region over 70% of the population is original unmixed bantu, check out their women and you'll see similarities in body shape with the west africans, there maybe different facial features but the body type is very similar, especially in the rural areas. Then go to the kalahari in botswana and look at the khoisan women, i doubt they are as heavily bodied as bantu women. Their bodies have adapted to the harsh desert climate to be more leaner, whereas the bantu women are big because of our farming heritage, there are actually fattening dens in our communities and villages where women are taken to before and after marriage since our men do not like skinny women, i know this because i am a bantu and i have travelled throughout africa including west africa and have discovered that we share more than just body types.

Talking about men, check out the Kenya rugby sevens team, these guys are huge, and they are ranked at i think 9th worldwide and 2nd in Africa after South Africa by the IRB 7s (most of them don't even play professionally, they do it part time as a hobby), you'd think that west africa would get some rugby pie due to its reputation of having big guys. And all of these guys are bantus by the way grin. And those runners in athletics competitions are 99% nilotes not bantus. You should really do some research on bantus (travel down here and meet them), don't just read some sentiments and reports about east africa, central or southern and come to a conclusion, africans should be knowing about their continent more than anyone else.

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by MisterG: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
pkjag:

What is Steatopygia?

An ancestral trait
Steatopygia is a high degree of fat accumulation in and around the buttocks.

The deposit of fat is not confined to the buttock regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, forming a thick layer reaching sometimes to the knee.

This is a widespread genetic trait of the Khoisan (more commonly known as Bushmen).

It is specially a female feature, but it occurs in a lesser degree at men too (in most genetic variations of Homo sapiens, females tend to exhibit a greater propensity to fat tissue accumulation in the buttock region as compared with males).

This trait is also found amongst the Pygmies of Central Africa or from Andaman Islands (Southeast Asia).

Khoisan see this as a beauty sign: it begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy.

Steatopygia is often accompanied by the formation of elongated labia (labia minora may extend as much as 4 inches (10 cm) (!) outside the vulva).

Look how a Boer in the XVIII the century describes this trait:

"The lining of the body appears to be loose, so that in certain places part of it dangles out. They have to themselves this peculiarity from other races that most of them possess finger-shaped appendages, always double, hanging down from the private parts; these are evidently nymphae (labia minora)."

James Cook, the famous British navigator, noted in 1771, while passing by Cape colony:

"The great question among natural historians, whether the women of this country have or have not that fleshy flap or apron which has been called the Sinus pudoris. The most recent testimony of travellers commands us to put the cutaneous ventrale of female Hottentots in the same category as the human tail, and in like manner to relegate it to the fables."

Steatopygia was studied for the first time by scientists in 1805, by French zoologists Péron and Lesueur, but at that time, many thought this was inaccurate or exaggerated, or that they had examined monstrosities and represented them as normal, or perhaps the subject may had been regarded as indelicate.

The labia forms can vary amongst Bushmen populations: in South West Africa, each labium is flattened and broadened to form a wing-like object, when laid out flat (the 'butterfly' type) while in Botswana and the Cape Province of South Africa the width is reduced and the anterior part thickened, resulting in an object like the wattle of a turkey-cock.

The 'wattle' type is commonly 3-4" long (7½ - 10 cm), the 'butterfly' l½ - 2" (3.8 - 6.3 cm).

Pygmies (both from Africa and Asia) and Bushmen are seen as the remnants of the most archaic current races and once, they inhabited most of Africa, from the Gulf of Aden to the Cape of Good Hope and all southern Asia till New Guinea.

Hottentots, of mixed Bushmen-Bantu roots, also often present this trait, as do Basters, mulattoes between Boers and Bushmen or Hottentots, while at the Khoisan, males can present steatopygia more often than Hottentot women.

It seems that steatopygia in both sexes was common in early types of Homo sapiens.

Paleolithic figurines and cave paintings from Europe depicting women, some as old as 30,000 years, clearly display stetopygia.

Those Cro-Magnon were more similar racially to the current Bushmen and Pygmies than any current European type.

However, the type of Neolithic Venus figurines (about 10,000 years old) do not strictly match steatopygia, since they have an angle of about 120 degrees between the back and the buttocks, while steatopygia is characterized at an angle of just about 90 degrees.

In 3500 years old Egyptian painting, the queen of Punt is presented displaying steatopygia, so this country still not precisely located could have been situated in Eastern Africa.

These very large buttocks occur sporadically also among current African and Europid women. (of course, some African women can possess Khoisan genes, so they display real steatopygia).

In steatopygia, the buttocks consist of masses of fat incorporated between criss-crossed sheets of connective tissue, joined to one another in a regular manner, while in other greatly enlarged buttocks, there is a mere accumulation of fat between two of the gluteus muscles (maximus and medius).

Steatopygia is believed to be an adaptive physiological feature for female humans living in hot environments, as it maximizes their bodies' surface-area/volume ratio but keeps enough fat to produce hormones needed for menstruation.

With fat deposited heavily in only certain areas in the middle on the trunk of the body, the limbs are left slim enough to expel heat more efficiently.

But more likely, being able to store large fat amounts is important in very seasonal environments like those in African savanna, where during the dry season, a food shortage installs, and live largely off of their stored fat.

Bushmen and pygmies are still hunters-gatherers, unlike other African populations that practice agriculture, so they do not experience severe food shortage during the dry season.

Women possessing these fat deposits can keep on reproducing through the unproductive seasons, thereby increasing their fitness.

Others say that the steatopygia developed as a response to sexual selection.

These Bushmen....

http://archive.news.softpedia.com/news/What-is-Steatopygia-51231.shtml

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
MisterG:

Okay i admit i didn't know about this steatopygia stuff, but what i wanted to point out is that the bantus did not inherit their big booty's from the khoisan or pygmies, this is evident in areas such as east africa and eastern parts of central and southern africa where the khoisan and the pygmies are absent, that's what andy808 seems to imply, hence my retaliation.

And yes the bantus may not all look alike for obvious reasons, but it has been confirmed that they had a common male ancestor grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Andy808:
Not all Nigerians just a few Ethnic Nigerian groups. Pardon me for not claryfying

No problems man, I don't really talk much to the Bantu groups in Nigeria. I'm not too sure if they would like me. I know that the Bantus in Cameroon are all very kind
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Andy808: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2015
MisterG:

I dont know if you have noticed but you just posted photos of the Khoisan women, and this condition is commonly found on Khoisan women NOT THE BANTUS. check your sources bra do some proper googling
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Andy808:

I dont know if you have noticed but you just posted photos of the Khoisan women, and this condition is commonly found on Khoisan women NOT THE BANTUS. check your sources bra do some proper googling
Who said he was trying to argue that it's in the bantus, can't you read his original post before you reply. Bantus also have big booties not necessarily attributed to this condition.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are so bad man

Axum, i don't want to become like you, but these BantusFufus are pushing me on other threads to become so.

Join us, and leave the dark side. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
axum:

Join us, and leave the dark side. grin
you mean, 'he joins you to the dark side (dark in the heart and mind and soul)
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Horn of Africans are not nor ever will be superior to us East/South/West Africans, however, they are so much better looking than us Africans.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Axum, you are getting pathetic. You now hiding behind skirts? Great progress on our part. cool
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2015
KenyanLady:
Horn of Africans are not nor ever will be superior to us East/South/West Africans, however, they are so much better looking than KenyanLady.

Fixed your post for you
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 3:05am On Mar 19, 2015
gallivant:
Axum, you are getting pathetic. You now hiding behind skirts? Great progress on our part. cool

My Bantu friend, I have been waging unrelentless Jihad on the Punanni for the past couple of days. I am exhausted beyond believe. These words are not typed using my hands but through voice recognition software.

God bless Somalia
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2015
gallivant:

I am not Kenyanlady, everyone here knows that. She's been on here longer than I ever have by several years. And she pisses me off too sometimes by how she tries to randomly say some of the pictures I post are half Bantu and half Somali. She is mentally disturbed and a great example of what the average Kenyan woman behaves and thinks.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 3:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Kafrican:
you mean, 'he joins you to the dark side (dark in the heart and mind and soul)

I think your looking way too much into it. I am not being metaphorical, simply referring to skin color here, as Bantus are dark.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 4:39am On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

I am not Kenyanlady, everyone here knows that. She's been on here longer than I ever have by several years. And she pisses me off too sometimes by how she tries to randomly say some of the pictures I post are half Bantu and half Somali. She is mentally disturbed and a great example of what the average Kenyan woman behaves and thinks.

Creating fake accounts only adds weight to your stupidity. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 5:49am On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

I think your looking way too much into it. I am not being metaphorical, simply referring to skin color here, as Bantus are dark.

Aren't Somalis dark as well?
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

Aren't Somalis dark as well?

The average Somali is brown, but even the ones who are dark brown dont look like the pitch darkness the average Bantu is.

My comment was referring to you joining the dark side, and another individual saying that my comments were evil and I was the dark side.

You yourself are looking way too deep into this Mr. Philosopher.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2015
gallivant:

Creating fake accounts only adds weight to your stupidity. wink

1. The fact that you think Kenyanlady is so senial that you think it's me trolling only goes to show how dumb Bantus are. You for thinking I am a person who has been on here for several years before I ever came on the scene, and her for saying things that are crazy at times and make no sense.
If you had an atom of intelligence you would know their is no point for me to pretend to be someone else on this site. It's not like banning me has changed my behavior. My type of trolling only works out in the open, not behind fake accounts, besides I would need mental psycho therapy if I thought the way Kenyanlady thinks.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

The average Somali is brown, but even the ones who are dark brown dont look like the pitch darkness the average Bantu is.

My comment was referring to you joining the dark side, and another individual saying that my comments were evil and I was the dark side.

You yourself are looking way too deep into this Mr. Philosopher.

I find your comments fricken hilarious. So if you don't mind me asking, what complexion are you? I'm between brown and dark brown (no where near pitch black.)
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

I know what you meant. am just saying most ppl (even Somalis) don't join you bcoz you are dark inside (metaphorically)
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kafrican:
I know what you meant. am just saying most ppl (even Somalis) don't join you bcoz you are dark inside (metaphorically)

Majority of Somalis think the way I do, even though some might not say exactly how I say things. I was raised by a Somali mother, father, and raised with somali brothers and sisters who were all taught the same thing.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

I find your comments fricken hilarious. So if you don't mind me asking, what complexion are you? I'm between brown and dark brown (no where near pitch black.)

I am same skin color as this guy. Don't know how to describe different shades of brown. undecided

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

I am same skin color as this guy. Don't know how to describe different shades of brown. undecided

I know what you mean, there are too many. Do you also darken depending on season? When I schooled in the states that's what happened to me
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

I know what you mean, there are too many. Do you also darken depending on season? When I schooled in the states that's what happened to me

I darken a little bit when I grow out my beard, and especially during summer, cause I am outside a lot.

Speaking of skin color, dude I find white pale skin to be very nasty looking ugh.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

I darken a little bit when I grow out my beard, and especially during summer, cause I am outside a lot.

Speaking of skin color, dude I find white pale skin to be very nasty looking ugh.

I'm not trying to be racist but who doesn't? That's why tanning salons exist in the west, but they usually get more red instead of getting tanned
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
axum:

1. The fact that you think Kenyanlady is so senial that you think it's me trolling only goes to show how dumb Bantus are. You for thinking I am a person who has been on here for several years before I ever came on the scene, and her for saying things that are crazy at times and make no sense.
If you had an atom of intelligence you would know their is no point for me to pretend to be someone else on this site. It's not like banning me has changed my behavior. My type of trolling only works out in the open, not behind fake accounts, besides I would need mental psycho therapy if I thought the way Kenyanlady thinks.

Cool story ajuran/axum/kenyanlady/puntite etc.You ought to get yourself a life. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman.

I am a million times better looking than 99.99 percent of Fulanis women.

truth be told.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
KenyanLady:
Fulaman.

I am a million times better looking than 00.01 percent of Fulanis women.

truth be told.

I agree with this statement KenyanLady because if you were to see a Fulani woman you would immediately feel inferior.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

I agree with this statement KenyanLady because if you were to see a Fulani woman you would immediately feel inferior.

Nope, it's the other way around.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
KenyanLady:

Nope, it's the other way around.

I've seen your picture before I don't know who you are trying to fool. ArtanK, a Somali has even dated a Fulani girl before....

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

I've seen your picture before I don't know who you are trying to fool.

And I was beautiful.

Fulaman198:
ArtanK, a Somali has even dated a Fulani girl before....

lol. I knew you were adolescent boy, skinny Somalis would date anyone with hijab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.