Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections (17837 Views)

How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive / ‘We Want Christian Governor In Lagos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by musiwa26: 5:26am On Jun 11, 2013
do you think this is christain program to you.

Yorubas have ifa.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-k-ERFSfXuLk/UIAMT3mwG_I/AAAAAAAABEg/J-jgW8pLm4s/s1600/Past-Ojude-Oba-Festival-In-Ijebu-Ode.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by deols(f): 6:05am On Jun 11, 2013
musiwa26: deols , why will anyone want to travel far and wide to attend a christain program, when the pastor is coming to their cities in few days.. you dont make sense.. When he comes to nigeria.. He spent weeks going from one city to another.. Dont you know there are alot of people living in Nigeria.

Even half of this yoruba cities did not show up. What % of christain attend this program a small % attend them.. People have their churches too.. just a few % of the cities. Dont figure, their are muslim and even tradition worshipper who form the majority of Yorubaland. is only lagos where they dont do in the open traditional thing.. the other cities do it only.

all of this people are not born again.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-F6zv9eAqrLw/UNyUdlEEDbI/AAAAAAAACPk/FNoVgfO9csE/s1600/ifa.jpg[/img]

I didnt just say that. I actually know of people who went with him to all the cities.

They probably thought their chances of receiving miracles was increased by attending throughout.
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by jjcbuthot: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2013
You see, xtianity is more about materialism than any other thing. The reason they have more criminals, liars, in their midst than any other religion. Their priests/pastors even do more rituals than the traditional religious worshippers.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by joeyfire(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2013
olaheavy1: The noisemakers on this thread are mainly christians of the Eastern descent who are illegally resident in Yorubaland, especially the Igbos. What is it with these folks that they always love to poke their noses in our affairs? Anyway, our Yoruba forefathers said it: "Ti eru ba pe ni'le, alajobi l'o ma n bu."

The so-called Yoruba christians need not delude themselves any further. It's obvious that the Muslims have always surpassed them in population. Two reasons have always only aided the Yoruba christians in their illusory dreams of thinking that they're more than the Muslims: (1) The christians make too much vainglorious showmanship and loudest noise stemming from their incessant building/erecting mushroom churches on every street across Yorubaland (especially Lagos and Ibadan) and, also (2) the influx of the foreigners (Igbos and other Easterners) into our Yorubaland. These two hopeless reasons continue to give the Yoruba christians false hope! Take my hometown of ibadan (the biggest stand-alone city in Africa) as an example, it took 100 years after Islam had been firmly rooted before the emergence of christianity in Ibadan! For me, I will root for a pagan governor in lieu of a christian one. Don't ask me why -- it is an eye sore; the christians are empty barrels and trouble makers. The christians assail the character of every Muslim based on the shenanigan of the Boko Haram sect in the North; however, the MEND, MASSOB, and other terrorist organizations in the East are there boldly operating with impunity while no one impugns the christians' character based on that.

Mr.Man even if you are a bigot can you not wait for a thread that concerns igbos even indirectly before you start to run your mouth about them. According to you -

"the influx of the foreigners (Igbos and other Easterners) into our Yorubaland. These two hopeless reasons continue to give the Yoruba christians false hope!"

State your points with decency and let common sense show in what you post, even if you are anonymous.
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Chanchit: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

A case of poor reasoning by hasty generalization. Just because a cleric behaved that way doesn't mean Christians in general are like that. Also make sure to do a little research before making erroneous comments. Yoruba muslims ARE NOT more than Christians.

"The Yoruba people are the most numerous in the southwest.
Over half of the Yorubas are Christian and about a quarter are
Muslim, with the remainder hold traditional Yoruba views. The
predominantly Christian Igbo are the largest ethnic group in the
southeast. "

- from [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria]Wikipedia[/url]

Don't mind the mumu, only if he could sit down and read is comment which is full of lie facts, he would know the real jelous one.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by goodtalk(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2013
olaheavy1: The noisemakers on this thread are mainly christians of the Eastern descent who are illegally resident in Yorubaland, especially the Igbos. What is it with these folks that they always love to poke their noses in our affairs? Anyway, our Yoruba forefathers said it: "Ti eru ba pe ni'le, alajobi l'o ma n bu."

The so-called Yoruba christians need not delude themselves any further. It's obvious that the Muslims have always surpassed them in population. Two reasons have always only aided the Yoruba christians in their illusory dreams of thinking that they're more than the Muslims: (1) The christians make too much vainglorious showmanship and loudest noise stemming from their incessant building/erecting mushroom churches on every street across Yorubaland (especially Lagos and Ibadan) and, also (2) the influx of the foreigners (Igbos and other Easterners) into our Yorubaland. These two hopeless reasons continue to give the Yoruba christians false hope! Take my hometown of ibadan (the biggest stand-alone city in Africa) as an example, it took 100 years after Islam had been firmly rooted before the emergence of christianity in Ibadan! For me, I will root for a pagan governor in lieu of a christian one. Don't ask me why -- it is an eye sore; the christians are empty barrels and trouble makers. The christians assail the character of every Muslim based on the shenanigan of the Boko Haram sect in the North; however, the MEND, MASSOB, and other terrorist organizations in the East are there boldly operating with impunity while no one impugns the christians' character based on that.
o sorry my brother i can see u are so confused with history and has such u want to colour it with your religious bias and sentiment, i will advice you to make proper reserch on when t'he white men came into western nigeria bringing in CHRISTIANITY and western education prio to that time your forfathers where songo woshipers,oya,obatala etc, islam as a religion was yet to be introduced, so alupha get your facts right, i would have loved to take u on on t'he ibadan you spoke about but that will be another day matter cos i did my primary schoo at emmmanuel college primary school songo and my seconday school eleyele grammer school, eleyele, even in your back yard at ibadan christians are still more than muslims not to talk of lagos. Alufa. Abeg park well, all we are asking for is a christian governor in lagos come 2015 period!

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2013
It's unfortunate that the cleric made such a statement. The Yoruba people as far as I know, until recently, were not much bordered about the religion of any political office holder. I started noticing this trend soon after 'democratizing rule' started in 1999. People now feel secured when a person of the same religion as theirs is in government. I remember during my last semester in OAU, Ile-Ife how moslems were shouting "Allah Hakubah" when the tribunal in Ibadan pronounced Rauf Aregbesola Governor of Osun State.

The Yoruba shouldn't allow religion to tear them apart. We're advanced. It's only among the Yoruba you'll see in a family different adherents of different religions living under the same roof peacefully. In a home of five members, the father could be a moslem, the mother a christian (C&S), the first child a christian (RCCG), the second child a tradionalist (an Ogun worshipper like Wole Soyinka) and the third child a free thinker. This could be far from being conceived let alone practised among the Igbo. An Igboman that is a Catholic will most unlikely permit his child to attend Anglican, no matter how old the child is, as long as they're under the same roof.

Some of the governors of the South West and that of Kwara State are good examples religious tolerance. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, Tunde Fashola of Lagos State, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State and Abdulfatai of Kwara State are all moslem governors with christian wives. The former governors of these states were so. Their being wives of moslems does not stop them from being good and committed. During Ramadan they wake as early as 4AM to make food for their husbands. E jo eyin omo Oodua, e ma je ki esin d'ija l'arin wa.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by teniyi(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2013
goodtalk: If you wish for a christian governor in lagos come 2015, like it and God will bless you,
You have loose. Another error from another Mumu.
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by goodtalk(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2013
I percive they want to derail this thread, refocus! All we are asking for is a christian governor in lagos come 2015, Tinubu better listen up and field a christian candidate on t'he ACN platform or very soon u will feel t'he anger of the Christian God who is almighty, u have been warned!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by teniyi(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2013
Jamisco:

yea, in the south/west you are religion tolerant, wait until the boko haram has totally taken over the state. tinubu and fashola has already signed a deal with the General Commander in Chief of tbe Boko Haram.

if really you tolerate all religion in the south west, why did you kill Fansho Williams - a Christian
Liar! Can you see yourself? In your house of God you told lies and here you have continued.
If the killer of Funsho William are to be arrested, they will be one of your brothers. Christian are known to be in that secrete killer gangs. Remember Sergent Roger (Barnabas Jabila) that led Abacha killer gang is a Christian from the North. Awon olori buruku!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by AbuHanifa: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2013
Alhamdulilah. Muslims are winning. That alone is so soothing. Islam runs Lagos with peaceful coexistence. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2013
goodtalk: i will advice you to make proper reserch on when t'he white men came into western nigeria bringing in CHRISTIANITY and western education prio to that time your forfathers where songo woshipers,oya,obatala etc,

BUT @ WHAT COST?!!!! WAS IT WORTH IT?!

AFTER ENSLAVING SO MANY OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND SENDING THEM OFF TO SLAVERY AND BRUTAL TORTURE!!!

ASK YOURSELF, WAS IT WORTH IT?! WAS THE DEPLETION OF OUR RESOURCES, WORTH IT?!!

ISNT OUR LIVES MORE COMPLICATED NOW?!

I CANT BELIVE SOME PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY COLONIALISM.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by AbuHanifa: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2013
teniyi:
Liar! Can you see yourself? In your house of God you told lies and here you have continued.
If the killer of Funsho William are to be arrested, they will be one of your brothers. Christian are known to be in that secrete killer gangs. Remember Sergent Roger (Barnabas Jabila) that led Abacha killer gang is a Christian from the North. Awon olori buruku!
Lol.
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by AbuHanifa: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2013
goodtalk: I percive they want to derail this thread, refocus! All we are asking for is a christian governor in lagos come 2015, Tinubu better listen up and field a christian candidate on t'he ACN platform or very soon u will feel t'he anger of the Christian God who is almighty, u have been warned!
Muslims run Lagos. Now park you bag and vamoose if you are not happy. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Chanchit: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2013
Mintayo:

cool, atleast you agreed that the mosque was built with stolen money! So shame on you; i am nt surprised,after all,they will be forgiven even if d mosque was built with ritual money! Smh!

And concerning the tithe, i had better not talk,bcus d way u guys collect money in ur mosques and other functions etc is worst than d way tithe is being collected! And do u knw if u guys were given d chance too,u will definitely collect tithe...smh!

If you see where those Imam's are trying to raise money, u go laff taya.
You would hear "Iya Suliya ti fun wa ni 5naira, oku 25naira ki owo wa pe 1500, ejowo e da wa lohun."
translation. "Iya Suliya has given us 5naira, we need 25naira to make the money 1500, pls answer us.
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by olaheavy1: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2013
Chanchit:

If you see where those Imam's are trying to raise money, u go laff taya.
You would hear "Iya Suliya ti fun wa ni 5naira, oku 25naira ki owo wa pe 1500, ejowo e da wa lohun."
translation. "Iya Suliya has given us 5naira, we need 25naira to make the money 1500, pls answer us.

That alone is evident that the Islamic clerics are humble and spiritual than the greedy, avaricious, and kleptomaniac pastors and gods-of-men in christendom. Of the two religions, the world is able to delineate which is materialistic and vainglorious! The christian gods-of-men such as David Oyedepo believe in amazing ill-gotten wealth while the Islamic preachers like Muhydeen Bello look heavenly for their reward! Go figure

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Mintayo(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2013
olaheavy1:

That alone is evident that the Islamic clerics are humble and spiritual than the greedy, avaricious, and kleptomaniac pastors and gods-of-men in christendom. Of the two religions, the world is able to delineate which is materialistic and vainglorious! The christian gods-of-men such as David Oyedepo believe in amazing ill-gotten wealth while the Islamic preachers like Muhydeen Bello look heavenly for their reward! Go figure

lool...ill-gotten indeed since u both went to d shrines together abi,smh!
Like i said before,if given d chance,imams will do worse and they are already doing it!
I remembered one time when i was in ilorin,an imam was cursing all d muslims present, they were trying to complete a very big mosque and d building was nt progressing and do u knw what d imam said?
He said, (in yoruba)"that is why i love christains,if they were ask to donate for their church,they will do anything to donate,but we muslims we are very stingy and so on and on..."
when i had d imam talking,i was just smiling!
So take ur materialistic msg to dem in saudi,iran,etc and tell dem to bulldoze their big mosques there and build a smaller one with desert sand! Hypocrites buruku!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2013
AbuHanifa: Alhamdulilah. Muslims are winning. That alone is so soothing. Islam runs Lagos with peaceful coexistence. tongue tongue

This is what I like to hear, Devoted, Moderate (Tolerant, Peaceful, Non-Violent) Muslims with a voice and not afraid to say it like it is. Brother Abu. you are a shining example to the Peaceful Nation of Islam grin
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Msgamble: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2013
jjcbuthot: What is this retardeen called cleric expecting from a xtian gov in Lagos? The criminals that we chase out of power in Ogun (Daniel), Oyo (Alao Akala), Osun (Oyinlola), and Ekiti (Oni), are they not xtians? Will any of the states mentioned above ever want anything associated with those characters in their states again?

These so called xtians clerics are so dull and very lazy thinkers. Anyway, it is when people don't fit anywhere that they go into religion as a means of livelihood.

And if we have to base voting on religion, how many states in SW will have any xtian in government?
. Jjc ignorant is choking lyk smoke..b4 you talk trash..pls search 'religion in Nigeria' on your wikipedia(google)in SW (Xtian65%,islam30%..jjcbotbut get a life
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by teniyi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Msgamble: . Jjc ignorant is choking lyk smoke..b4 you talk trash..pls search 'religion in Nigeria' on your wikipedia(google)in SW (Xtian65%,islam30%..jjcbotbut get a life
If you are still relying of such data from wikipedia, you still live in yesteryears.
The same wikipedia said the Christian population is 55% in Nigeria population.
The issue is a pregnant that can't be covered. Wait and see in the future!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by teniyi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mintayo:

lool...ill-gotten indeed since u both went to d shrines together abi,smh!
Like i said before,if given d chance,imams will do worse and they are already doing it!
I remembered one time when i was in ilorin,an imam was cursing all d muslims present, they were trying to complete a very big mosque and d building was nt progressing and do u knw what d imam said?
He said, (in yoruba)"that is why i love christains,if they were ask to donate for their church,they will do anything to donate,but we muslims we are very stingy and so on and on..."
when i had d imam talking,i was just smiling!
So take ur materialistic msg to dem in saudi,iran,etc and tell dem to bulldoze their big mosques there and build a smaller one with desert sand! Hypocrites buruku!
That still remain the simplicity of Islam. What about your fellow Christians that has a lot of vices such as homosexual, teenage pregnancy and abortion?
You built your churches with dirty money. One Alaba armed rubber that was arrested recently, when he confessed after being arrested, he had killed so many people and collect their valuables, he said his brother just established a new church, and you know what, he is the promoter of the church. That was where he had spent the recently monies he stole. Egbe ni fun yin ati owo egbi yen! Woe unto you and the corrupt money!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Msgamble: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=teniyi]
If you are still relying of such data from wikipedia, you still live in yesteryears.
[/quote) Hey teniyi,hope u'are not blind or dumb? The realities is for everyone to see..almost half of congre. in my church(C.A.C) in Modakeke is made of new convertees from islam..u need to check PEW STUDY 2011 n stop fooling urself pontetial sucide bomber eh..eh..eee...!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by ademo1: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
jjcbuthot: What is this retardeen called cleric expecting from a xtian gov in Lagos? The criminals that we chase out of power in Ogun (Daniel), Oyo (Alao Akala), Osun (Oyinlola), and Ekiti (Oni), are they not xtians? Will any of the states mentioned above ever want anything associated with those characters in their states again?

These so called xtians clerics are so dull and very lazy thinkers. Anyway, it is when people don't fit anywhere that they go into religion as a means of livelihood.

And if we have to base voting on religion, how many states in SW will have any xtian in government?
I am indifferent on this matter but if we r going to vote base on religion how many states will av Muslim as governor? Osun? Ondo? Ekiti? Ogun? Oyo? Lagos? check your population census. But south west should not preach religion in politics. It must be who does it better regardless his religion. But i'm beginning to suspect ACN on this allegation with hint of providing next Governor being a Muslim which i think the cleric assumed. but buy and large, we need good governor like Fashola either xtian or muslim but must not be an extreemist in either case
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by MAYOWAAK: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
THE DEVIL HAS ARRIVED LAGOS STATE TOO
Before now, i hardly know that Gov Babatunde Fashola is a Muslim, I did not even know That Tinubu is a Muslim all through the time he was a governor because they did nothing to make you know they were Muslims, but today the evil wind is blowing from Aso Rock and the wind has hit lagos state as many clerics in lagos are now calling that the next governor of lagos state come 2015 must be a Christian. Who are these people fighting for? Are they interested in good governance or religion? What are they saying about some evil governors who are Christian like Theodore orji of Abia state and his other counterparts. This is totally disgraceful. These men do not represent God. They are evil and are bent on causing chaos and crises. There is nothing wrong in having a Christian as governor in Lagos, but when did that become a criteria for choosing a leader. Lagosians that voted for the governors has never complained, but they devils have arrived. BEWARE!

1 Like

Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Msgamble: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
MAYOWAAK:
Before now, i hardly know that Gov Babatunde Fashola is a Muslim, I did not even know That Tinubu is a Muslim all through the time he was a governor because they did nothing to make you know they were Muslims, but today the evil wind is blowing from Aso Rock and the wind has hit lagos state as many clerics in lagos are now calling that the next governor of lagos state come 2015 must be a Christian. Who are these people fighting for? Are they interested in good governance or religion? What are they saying about some evil governors who are Christian like Theodore orji of Abia state and his other counterparts. This is totally disgraceful. These men do not represent God.There is nothing wrong in having a Christian as governor in Lagos, but when did that become a criteria for choosing a leader. Lagosians that voted for the governors has never complained, BEWARE!
My brother, religion not a criteria?that was b4..in Osun,b4 d Gov open his adress he first say'bisimillahi' where even the Speaker says Xtian is the majority(4:1)
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Msgamble: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
MAYOWAAK:
Before now, i hardly know that Gov Babatunde Fashola is a Muslim, I did not even know That Tinubu is a Muslim all through the time he was a governor because they did nothing to make you know they were Muslims, but today the evil wind is blowing from Aso Rock and the wind has hit lagos state as many clerics in lagos are now calling that the next governor of lagos state come 2015 must be a Christian. Who are these people fighting for? Are they interested in good governance or religion? What are they saying about some evil governors who are Christian like Theodore orji of Abia state and his other counterparts. This is totally disgraceful. These men do not represent God.There is nothing wrong in having a Christian as governor in Lagos, but when did that become a criteria for choosing a leader. Lagosians that voted for the governors has never complained, BEWARE!
My brother, religion not a criteria?that was b4..in Osun,b4 d Gov open his adress he first say'bisimillahi' where even the Speaker says Xtian is the majority(4:1)
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Msgamble: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
MAYOWAAK:
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by teniyi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=Msgamble][/quote]
Hmmm, Modakeke ko modakaka ni. If you have your brain, you will know, manipulation was from your slave masters. And there is nothing wrong see such people in your CAC or whatever, they are deadwood. And its good that Islam is getting rid of them as they leave.
The stable muslim population don't want deadwoods on our ship part.
They Muslims you know then are not the same now.
We know our right and the sleeping giant is awaken.
Even if you built more universities in muslim land than the one you have in Iwo, it won't win us again. Remember it failed in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by Hardfact: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
It'd be nice to see a xtian govern Lagos, at least for some level of fairness. All the same, what is really critical is one who can reach out to the masses, esp the poor, irrespective of faith. Recall Yoruba muslims are know to differ in tolerance unlike their Northern counterparts.
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by goodtalk(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
AbuHanifa: Muslims run Lagos. Now park you bag and vamoose if you are not happy. Many thanks.
foR your mind now u think what you are saying makes sence abi? All we want come 2015 is a christian governor. Shekana!and we will get it!!
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by jjcbuthot: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Msgamble: My brother, religion not a criteria?that was b4..in Osun,b4 d Gov open his adress he first say'bisimillahi' where even the Speaker says Xtian is the majority(4:1)

Ignorant post! I am responding to you because I am a native of Osun state and grew up there.

In Osun state, we have 3 senatorial districts. Only 1 out of the 3 has large population of xtians - this is Ife-ijesa constituency. The other two constituencies are dominated by muslims. Tell me how you arrived at you 4:1 ratio? Even in Ife-Ijesa, they have large population of very conservative muslims - Aregbesola (Gov) is from this area.

If you want to know the population of muslims, find time to Osun during Ramadan or "Ileya" festival.

Even in Lagos, the population of muslims is still about 3 times that of xtians. You will notice this during Ramadan when virtually all night outings and joints shutdown for that 30 days. All entertainment businesses feel the impact this month across the state in Lagos. If the population of muslims is that minimal, how comes we see this trent annually?

Man, muslims generally don't make noise and that is why it looks muslims are not around. On a street, if you have 2 xtians and 100 are muslims, all the noise around will be coming from the two xtians.
Re: Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections by goodtalk(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
teniyi:
alfa your version of wikipedia that gave you that figure of 55 percent was it written in mecca? Better put on you glasses and read d' correct wikipidi. Religeous bigot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24 Bad Pictures Of What Some Ladies Wore To Church / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.