Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180684 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to you All.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Ignatio(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
@shimish pls. can You mail me the book(2.5mb). chioceaser@gmail.com
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2013
Ignatio: @shimish pls. can You mail me the book(2.5mb). chioceaser@gmail.com
check your mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Ignatio(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shimish:
check your mail
Thanks and God bless.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi, Shimish, I tow in line like Oliver Twist...Can you email the Book to me, please?
If you can, of which I'd be forever grateful, here's my Email address kamag234@gmail.com
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
kazuna: Hi, Shimish, I tow in line like Oliver Twist...Can you email the Book to me, please?
If you can, of which I'd be forever grateful, here's my Email address kamag234@gmail.com
its done
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shimish:
its done
Well Boss...@Shimish.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tos87:
Well Boss...@Shimish.
a little advice. try working on a short project as simple as ladanski's butterfly animation. you will never know how much you can learn and achieve when u set your mind on one specific project. it can be something as simple as kitchen utensils arranging themselves in a drawer or cabinet
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Shimish:
a little advice. try working on a short project as simple as ladanski's butterfly animation. you will never know how much you can learn and achieve when u set your mind on one specific project. it can be something as simple as kitchen utensils arranging themselves in a drawer or cabinet
Thanks Boss for the advice,..I will get there. Am still a noob in blender...am still getting my self familiar with the tools which are so much and complex though still practicing with some simple static projects am doing from blender video tutorials. For what you said,I will look into it. Thanks again. grin this might sound funny to you...for the past 4days I av being battling with character modelling..Mehn! lipsrsealed e no easy.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Blender Gurus ------ the mods are not been fair oo......they shud put this post on front page na so that, other blender users can also come here to share and learn blender related skills (dnt say i'm hungry for frontpage thingd) the more the users see this post and the creative minds and expertise that are contributing to the growth of this thread, they'll also see that blender has alot to offer and we nigerians have alot excellence in us that we can easily express through the ease-of-use of the Blender 3d Program. Thanks....
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Stephenomozzy: @Blender Gurus ------ the mods are not been fair oo......they shud put this post on front page na so that, other blender users can also come here to share and learn blender related skills (dnt say i'm hungry for frontpage thingd) the more the users see this post and the creative minds and expertise that are contributing to the growth of this thread, they'll also see that blender has alot to offer and we nigerians have alot excellence in us that we can easily express through the ease-of-use of the Blender 3d Program. Thanks....
Where have you being since@Stephenomozzy
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Trust me my Professor......I've been busy with life......and trying to blend hustling and learning this amazing 3D Enigma.....trust me i appreciate all ur contributions and i've been silently following every post and quote in this thread.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2013
@Mozzy...what ever, you welcome..talking about professor,as Blender concern...refer to Shimish n Lad. Am a student. Pls Guys,..can u speak lil on how to track a camera on a mesh object during animation. Thanks.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
select the camera.
Under constraints, select "Damped track".
Choose the object you want to track to.
Select Z-up.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
or just select the camera, while holding down shift, select the object and press Ctrl T

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
You guys are d BOMB! smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tos87: You guys are d BOMB! smiley
thanks.
playing around with blender free style wink

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
free style
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Shimish: free style
Cool...free style ? . Don't get it,..does blender have free style? Just don't understand. Throw more light pls.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by purpinkx(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2013
guyyyyys ! i think there's a problem with that wiki.blender ... when download gets to 52.4% it cuts and thats about 40mb . is there another host ? please
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Tos87:
Cool...free style ? . Don't get it,..does blender have free style? Just don't understand. Throw more light pls.
its a new feature in blender which allows you to give out lines to your renders. your renders can look like blue prints, hand drawings, etc
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2013
@purpinkx. you can search torrents but its best to download from the blender.org site
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2013
@shimish.. Ur free style render is great I would love to know the exact settings u used
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Shimish:
its a new feature in blender which allows you to give out lines to your renders. your renders can look like blue prints, hand drawings, etc
I use blender 2.68a,...does it have it.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Thou ve improved my life, thankz very much. I'll send you my animated flick for ur fun delight
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2013
BlueMagnificent: @shimish.. Ur free style render is great I would love to know the exact settings u used
thanks bluemag.
For image 1: crease angle 140 degrees
Lineset1(body): silhouette, border, crease, edge mark
Thickness 2.5, geometry (spatial noise modifier with amplitude set to 0.5
Lineset2(hair): silhouette, border, crease
Thickness 1.5, geometry (spatial noise modifier with amplitude set to 0.5
Render time 34secs

For image 2: crease angle 150 degrees
Lineset1: visibility (hidden) silhouette,border,contour,crease,external contour
Thickness 1.5
Strokes: dashed line on,D:5 G:5
Lineset2: silhouette, border,crease
Thickness 4.0
Render time 3secs

@ Toss, yes its also in 2.68
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello every one...pls how do I add a material differently to a mesh that are same. Like giving different colour seperatly to the meshes of same time.

HNY
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
select the object in object mode. Create the first material.
(This will apply to the whole object)
Now in edit mode, create a new material and with the faces you want to apply the new material to selected, click "assign" just under the texture panel.
(This will apply only to the selected faces)

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2014
ladanski: select the object in object mode. Create the first material.
(This will apply to the whole object)
Now in edit mode, create a new material and with the faces you want to apply the new material to selected, click "assign" just under the texture panel.
(This will apply only to the selected faces)
I was working with blender render...not circles, that's were am having that problem. It still assign the material to the whole mesh.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 01, 2014
I still havent switched to "cycles" render. I'll do that when I purchase a computer with a decent graphics card and better specs. Maybe Shimish knows.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2014
Tos87: Hello every one...pls how do I add a material differently to a mesh that are same. Like giving different colour seperatly to the meshes of same time.

HNY
I'm not sure I get your question. can you rephrase
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2014
Shimish:
I'm not sure I get your question. can you rephrase

Ok......I am working with a uV sphere in blender render,...I had to click ctrl D(duplicate) into seven. But I want to use diff colour material on each of them but when I do that, they all will have the same colour. NB am working with Blender render for this practice. I did what Lad said but I still got same result. Maybe I didn't get him well. Therefore, am asking.."How can I add diff colour material on a mesh that is multiple but the same when working with Brender render?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.