Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (181290 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by ncpat(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2014
This is to announce that JULY 13th is the last day to summit entries for the #DoroMegaSuperHero Competition. I salsa want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that's has sent in an entry for this.we ,at Mavin Records appreciate your time and effort I do hope that you get some recognition for your wonderful drawings from taking part in this even if you don't win any cash. As you know not everybody will win. PLSSS, the fact that you don't win this time doesn't mean that you should give up. Follow your dreams and one day it would surely pay off. #Surulere. GOD BLESS #Mavin

CLICK HERE for terms and conditions

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
pls shimish...help me out here....i want you to pls explain how you gave that dog a nice skin. i can remember you said some thing about using passes or was it Kazuma ...just explain pls.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Tos87: pls shimish...help me out here....i want you to pls explain how you gave that dog a nice skin. i can remember you said some thing about using passes or was it Kazuma ...just explain pls.
the passes part was definitely not me.
what i did was to UV unwrap the dog, switch to texture paint mode and paint on the dog model like u would do with a paint brush. while u do this, the UV map will automatically update with the the changes u have made. then u apply the new texture map as a UV texture. I'm new to it, kazuna is more of the expert in that.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by cgniyi(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2014
I hail all blender users in here wink
Pls lend ur voice in this threadhttps://www.nairaland.com/1795420/where-3d-animators-cg-artist/1#24627658
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2014
hi guys...this is a blender animation that i am working on. Sorry
about the
resolution....currently low on data plan and shall upload a high
res work
the sooner I'm done......
Your critique highly needed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRccV4_sKz8&fulldescription=1&guid=&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
wow you really tried, but I like to talk on the the animation while she's about to faint. she fells too slow and rigid.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
ya i know and have being tryin to correct it....even acting it out......yet i still cant get it right
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
guyz do u think we should be organizing blender meetups?
Conferences of sort in different regions of the country....even if not everyone could attend...the meetings can be streamed via youtube...podcasts and the like?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
my recent blender models, that's. my first character models and that city scene is the result I got from Andrew price tutorial.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
the conference stuff is a nice idea though, at least its a means of meeting new blender artists and learning stuffs together!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by spinna: 2:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Hi guys ..just discovered blender last month and i think its fantastic cheesy. My production dreams are coming closer to reality since i started using it. I still have a lot to learn but here are my first experiments..

my first blender assisted video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13adasQYctM

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls who can send me a link to download Crazybump app and the crack.Professional version.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
This Thread is becoming lifeless, if not comatose....
BlenderGurus have ye all gone Offshore and left Kazuna Behind?
Have ye all gone 4D and perhaps Kazuna is still stuck in three Dimension?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Anyway.....let me still keep posting scenes from me next work...
plz these thread should breath life....someone SPEAK......

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fire

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
inside the cave..

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Does anyone know hw to simulate water using textures?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2014
kazuna: Does anyone know hw to simulate water using textures?
great work bro. I was wondering myself why this thread was losing steam. I guess everyone is running to the other thread with the competition.
anyway, u can append your water texture to an object like an empty so that when u move the empty, the texture moves. or you can just use dynamic paint to do that
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Okayyyyy....
will I use a modifier for that, in the case of the empty?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by skynet83: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Plz can pros here help me out with these question: can 3D blender b use to creat an astonishing 3D characters (text) to be use in corel graphics work and if yes how do I go about it. Are there other softwares that can creats eye catching temptin 3D texts that free. Thanks.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2014
glad to know this thread survived the tsunami, thought y'all ain't coming back.
I was wondering, should I leave blender for now, or should I get older releases, start practicing untill I save enough money for a good PC since my current PC doesn't come close to the minimum requirements
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Well done guys...lets keep the thread alive
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tos87: Well done guys...lets keep the thread alive
boss, what do you think abt running a blender 2.6.x on a 512mb RAM with intergrated HP graphics PC?
just gonna do basic stuffs
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by losprince(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Preboy:
boss, what do you think abt running a blender 2.6.x on a 512mb RAM with intergrated HP graphics PC?
creative people are not known to do basic stuff
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
losprince: creative people are not known to do basic stuff
creative people gotta start somewhere

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Preboy:
i think u can pull basic stufs wit it. even sm few majors too. But is good for a start til u upgrade.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Tos87: i think u can pull basic stufs wit it. even sm few majors too. But is good for a start til u upgrade.
thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by losprince(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Preboy:
creative people gotta start somewhere
I admire that bro
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
losprince: I admire that bro
thanks... so what are doing here, thought you only visit the programming section
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by losprince(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Preboy:
thanks... so what are doing here, thought you only visit the programming section
guy , when things seems to be going tough, I find solace in the graphics and literature sections...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
losprince: guy , when things seems to be going tough, I find solace in the graphics and literature sections...
literature I get, graphics? I don't... you're into game making or what?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
losprince: guy , when things seems to be going tough, I find solace in the graphics and literature sections...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.