Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170078 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nedville:

Where is momo's sister?
Where is the other retainer?

Boy I was scared of time travel....but let's see how it goes

Olofofo zoro believes that the others got lost....no hope for this guy

Luffy is guaranteed to ruin whatever invasion plan they have
I was scared of the time travelling ish too but thank Goda for making it clear the fruit cannot travel to the past. If not they will pull off some really crazy shît like going back in time to save ace, pedro or some other shît that will mess up the story. Travelling only to the future is cool.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by 10kgod(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2018
we have not heard anything about Ceaser where about. who can give me clue on this?

And there speculations that Ceaser will later join Straw hat main crew. Is this possible?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Caesar??

Oda will come to him
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
which surprise pirate crew do you think will join strawhat in wano? Am thinking moria's crew the guy hates kiado,and that his kage kage fruit would be useful in defeating kiado.gear fourth nightmare luffy would wipe the floor with kiado
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Santos07:
which surprise pirate crew do you think will join strawhat in wano? Am thinking moria's crew the guy hates kiado,and that his kage kage fruit would be useful in defeating kiado.gear fourth nightmare luffy would wipe the floor with kiado
Exactly. Also probably all the Supernovas and their pirate crews in Wano. Doesn't make sense if any of them are still seriously siding with Kaido with their ambitions. Maybe after they have recognized Luffy strength and his alliance potentials they will side with him after some light scuffles. Jack is coming anyway, Someone has to whoop his àss, Stand on his gigantic lifeless body and declare war on Kaido. smiley
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Exactly. Also probably all the Supernovas and their pirate crews in Wano. Doesn't make sense if any of them are still seriously siding with Kaido with their ambitions. Maybe after they have recognized Luffy strength and his alliance potentials they will side with him after some light scuffles. Jack is coming anyway, Someone has to whoop his àss, Stand on his gigantic lifeless body and declare war on Kaido. smiley
I want a zoro vs Jack fight

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Wipe the floor with kaido

This isn't fairytail oo

Im expecting a very uphill struggle for luffy and co....a team attack is likely needed to defeat him. Nightmare luffy is a great plus....but the shadows will leave his body after a period of time....he will need to unlock awakening...or this gear 5 form I'm hearing (personally I don't like a gear 5 form or whatever) to stand a chance
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Luchiana1(f): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by zeanslim(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
i love watching one piece, so i do explore many websites and torrents on the internet, where i stream, download or watch free HD anime movies and TV series online.

During my ordeal, i have came across some sites which are good and bad. While on some websites anime movies are paid for. But i have carefully researched and compiled the good websites to give you the

Top 10 Best Website To Download And Watch Free Anime Movies And TV Series

Its free, legal to watch online with lots of sponsorship from various fans and industries like Crunchyroll, Hulu and Viki. They also load smoothly on mobile phones or pc. The videos are available in English subbed, dubbed and other languages.

2 Shares

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:

I hope you know the strawhats have never and probably will never kill any of their opponents?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2018
SageNaruto:

I hope you know the strawhats have never and probably will never kill any of their opponents?
Yea true. Maybe Kaido will be the exception. Well just replace that "Lifeless" with unconscious or something similar. That was what i aiming at.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by 10kgod(m): 3:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Manga readers in the house.
Has Carrot(Mink tribe) joined Straw Hat pirate?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by urahara(m): 5:38am On Oct 11, 2018
10kgod:
we have not heard anything about Ceaser where about. who can give me clue on this?

And there speculations that Ceaser will later join Straw hat main crew. Is this possible?

I doubt
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by urahara(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2018
For those who watch the one piece anime , have they stopped the silly weddiiiiiiiiiiiiinnng cake arc angry
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2018
urahara:
For those who watch the one piece anime , have they stopped the silly weddiiiiiiiiiiiiinnng cake arc angry

It presently Luffy vs. Katakuri

IMO, katakuri should just have been cool headed through out else Luffy wouldn't have turned the table around
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
t12tosin:

IMO, katakuri should just have been cool headed through out else Luffy wouldn't have turned the table around
he couldn't help it cos luffy caught him eating doughnuts lol.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by urahara(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
t12tosin:

Torr make I continue my one piece
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
hotswagg12:
he couldn't help it cos luffy caught him eating doughnuts lol.
That look of his is cheeky grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
teemy:

That look of his is cheeky grin
am telling bro, katakuri felt like the ground should open and swallow him up. But of a truth he is really stronger than luffy and donflamingo.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
hotswagg12:
am telling bro, katakuri felt like the ground should open and swallow him up. But of a truth he is really stronger than luffy and donflamingo.

I beg to differ...
IMO Donflamingo is more troublesome than Katakuri...
If not for Trafalgar Law, Luffy would have been toast against Duffy. But Luffy was kinda sure of himself against Katakuri.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
t12tosin:

I beg to differ...
IMO Donflamingo is more troublesome than Katakuri...
If not for Trafalgar Law, Luffy would have been toast against Duffy. But Luffy was kinda sure of himself against Katakuri.
bro are u sure u are watching the fight between luffy and katakuri, cos last time I checked luffy havent been a able to hit him and he made luffy looked like an apprentice in fight.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
People still hate the outcome of the fight....no matter who lost, people would have been very disappointed

And now that is what happened
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Harpyeagle(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2018
One Piece Chapter 921 Spoilers
------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Quick Summary
From Redon.
Full summary in a few minutes, but now...

- Chapter tittle "Shutenmaru".
- Shutenmaru Vs Jack.
- Kaido is a big dragon (he's Dragon Zoan user or something like that).

From 5ch:

A Kunoichi named Shinobu appears in this chapter.
Kinemon: There are 3 powerful helpers, Kamatsu(not sure how to pronounce it, means river pine), Denjirou and Ashura Douji. We need to find them asap.
Shuten Maru and his Atamayama Thieves arrive at Okobore Town and encounter Jack.
Jack: I believe Luffy came here.
Shuten Maru: I don't know what are you talking about.
Shuten Maru vs Jack.
They are nearly even-matched, but Jack has a little bit of upper hand.

Translated By @Den_Den_Mushi

921 Shutenmaru
The Fire Festival is a grand spectacle held yearly
The festival celebrates Kaido as the great king who protects the country. On that day, Orochi Shogun holds a parade going to Onigashima to pay homage
There will be a banquet hosted by officials and the Beast Pirates

Kinemon draws some pictures on a piece of paper including a fire, a two-winged island and a converse crescent moon
The fire represents the festival, the two-winged island represents the Chinese Zodiac Bird and the moon represents their rebellion. He also draws a port.

Franky managed to draw a diagram of Kaido's estate after becoming an apprentice of his carpenter
Robin is drawing closer to Orochi as a geisha and is working on a strategy
Kinemon thinks Brook's ability will be relevant to the city's food supplies
Nami's weather techniques are like a Kunoichi (might mean she will disguise herself as one?)
Sanji's cooking helps him gather people together and find the ones they're looking for
Carrot and Chopper are going to talk to Inu
Everyone gets a disguise from Kinemon
Everyone changes into Japanese clothes, Nami in a revealing Kimono
While nosebleeding, Kinemon insists that this is what kunoichis look like
Kinemon wants to go look for 3 strong allies, among them Ashura Doji

The food Luffy brought to Okobore town is taken by some mountain bandits
The townsfolk resist but are no match for them
Their boss Shutenmaru points his katana at the townsfolk, there are no strong samurai around to protect them
They say that without strong samurai, this country is done for
Jack comes for Shutenmaru
Jack says he thought Luffy would be there, Shutenmaru says he doesn't know
If you wanna live, you gotta become Kaido's underling, Jack tells him
Quick as a flash, Shutenmaru cuts Jack
'Don't underestimate the Samurai!'
The two fight almost equally but Jack proves superior
While they fight, the sky turns grey
Law tells Luffy to look at the sky.
A dragon's form is shown among the clouds telling Jack to bring those kids to him.
Law tells us it is Kaido.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2018
@harpyeagle thanks for the update and kaido will be one hell of a challenge for luffy and Co.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Harpyeagle(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
uwc.
I wonder if we're going to c kaido in action in the next chapter... But I can't wait to get the real thing tomorrow morning..plus shuntenmaru might be stronger than inu and neko.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wow.... Its been 2years I was away, glad to see this thread is still on here��.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Harpyeagle(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
yeah... guys I wanted to ask, if doflamingo would have agreed to fight aokiji on punk hazard who would be the winner.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Harpyeagle:
yeah... guys I wanted to ask, if doflamingo would have agreed to fight aokiji on punk hazard who would be the winner.
That's easy. The potential loser simply walked away. I wonder what you can do with threads when it is ice frozen.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2018
teemy:

That's easy. The potential loser simply walked away. I wonder what you can do with threads when it is ice frozen.
u are right bro, imagine if aokiji was usopp in that very scene, doffy wouldn't mind to decimate him but instead chose to walk away cos it's aokiji.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Harpyeagle(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Chapter 922 Hundred Beasts Pirates Governor-General Kaido

Momonosuke becomes distressed at seeing Kaido's dragon form.
Law reports to Kinemon that they have figured out his, Luffy's, and Zoro's true identities.
On top of that, Kaido's target are the ones who interrupted his Smile dealings, Luffy and himself, which is not a hindrance to Kinemon's strategy.

Concerned about Kaido appearing in the skies above Okobore Town, Luffy heads off on his own towards the town. Law is angry that the plan will be ruined if Luffy makes a move due to his emotions and chases after him. Kinemon and O-Kiku also head down the mountain in order to rescue O-Tsuru.

In Bakura Town, the townsfolk and bandits have created a commotion during their attempt to run away from Kaido.

Kaido (glaring at Shutenmaru) "I remember you..."
In Shutenmaru's mind, he recalls a time when he fought a dragon. For whatever reason, Kaido is drunk and cheerfully states to Shutenmaru, "If you become my subordinate, I'll forget about the past."

Jack is troubled that it will be a huge crisis if drunk Kaido rampages as the citizens of Okobore town are the labor force for the factories. Hawkins displays quick wit and relays to Kaido that Luffy and Law are present at Oden Castle. perhaps an influence of the legends, there has been a rumor spreading amongst the people about suspicious light emanating from Oden Castle.

"If that structure is also fanning the flames of Shogun Orochi's fears, then perhaps destroying that empty castle would be killing two birds with one stones."

Hawkins explains to Jack the reason why he directed Kaido towards Oden Castle.

Nami and the others are desperately preparing for their escape as Kaido has suddenly headed their direction. Kaido opens his gigantic mouth.

"Borobreath"

The ruins are blown away with one strike of Kaido's breath. While even Jack and Hawkins are stunned by Kaido's overwhelming power, the silhouette of a person appears right above Kaido.

"Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun!"

Having witnessed his friends being hurt right in front of him, Luffy hammers into Kaido an attack of anger.

End.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks for the update @harpyeagle. Luffy will definitely get crushed by kaido.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.