Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (174421 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Santos07:
what is the difference between smile and the actual devil fruit
Smile is artificial and could be produced in a laboratory, A devil fruit however is natural. If you follow the Manga the smile fruit leave it's users permanently deformed even, they remained in a permanent state of their devil fruit(i.e Half beast half man), some even go as far as growing a personality of their devil fruit in their body. Like a talking lion growing on Holdem belly, and that weird looking guy with a sheep as his moustache cheesy.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Smile is artificial and could be produced in a laboratory, A devil fruit however is natural. If you follow the Manga the smile fruit leave it's users permanently deformed even, they remained in a permanent state of their devil fruit(i.e Half beast half man), some even go as far as growing a personality of their devil fruit in their body. Like a talking lion growing on Holdem belly, and that weird looking guy with a sheep as his moustache cheesy.
momonosuke eat a smile right? but he could transform back to normal
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Santos07:
momonosuke eat a smile right? but he could transform back to normal
Yea, Either they are exceptions or the fruit momo ate isn't actually smile(Or a special one). As the story progress we will know why.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Perhaps it is a smile fruit vegapunk created

These ones eaten by kaido are mass produced by Caesar and marketed by doffy....apparently they have a lot of side effects

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nedville:

These ones eaten by kaido are mass produced by Caesar and marketed by doffy....apparently they have a lot of side effects

Kaido's goons I should say
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Yea, Either they are exceptions or the fruit momo ate isn't actually smile(Or a special one). As the story progress we will know why.
thanks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:
any idea why kaido's recruiting zona type devil fruit users only
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Most things are also changed in the Anime probably because they believe kids are watching it the most. In Marine fold war half of whitebeard face was fûcking blown off while the anime it was just part of his moustache. Pudding and Law giving the middle finger cheesy, Luffy stomping donflamigo with his shoes in the anime while he clearly took it off earlier i think. You will see much more details and less mistakes in the Manga. It's the real source, No harm following both anyway. Wow but it's still a little difference.

Also this will probably shocked you hotswagg12 but Sanji father Zeff in the manga actually cut his own leg off and eat it after saving sanji and giving him the last of the food. The anime just show Zeff leg being stuck in some chains underwater that he have to cut it off. Bullocks!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Don't tell me you don't watch one piece with this your moniker cheesy. How did you come up with the name then?
I am whitebeard it is my story to tell..not u

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2018
Santos07:
any idea why kaido's recruiting zona type devil fruit users only
No, but i think it's just some of the Yonkos weird fetish. Like how Big mom is surrounded by mostly food-type devil fruit users. Kaido is the king of the beast so he wants to be surrounded by only beast i guess.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Nedville:

Make sense!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Just before they arrived at the dressrosa port, law exposed Caesar and revealed that production of SMILEs was a rip off from vegapunk's "lineage factor" research

We still don't know if momo's fruit has drastic side effects....but one thing is certain...Caesar produced a fake modelled after a fake...which was derived from the real...in other words

Natural devil fruit >>>>vegapunks lineage factor discovery>>>>>Caesar's smile which essentially copied vegapunk's work
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hey Santos....ask more questions to keep the thread kicking
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
why is Robin called devil's child?...I did not understand dat her back story at all
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Santos07:
why is Robin called devil's child?...I did not understand dat her back story at all
It's just because she can read the poneglyp. Nothing more. Her whole intellectual community was wiped out for for it by the world government. Kuzan let her escape and she became the devil child.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dessz(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2018
whitebeard:
I am whitebeard it is my story to tell..not u
hey bro longest time
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Akuma no ko.....Nick robin

Babe is the last survivor of scholars who were wiped out via a buster call....no thanks to the world government

The scholars of O'Hara had made great progress in uncovering the events of the void century....and the world government was having none of it...so the island was bombarded... Thanks to vice admiral kuzan (as he then was), robin survived

Thinking that she died, the government is now worried to know that she's alive...they want her dead by all means...and hence she was given the name to motivate killers and bounty hunters to go after her head
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Nico robin....stupid auto correct
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2018
dessz:
hey bro longest time
bro how far na... grin grin how long has it been, why have u been offline for long..!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dessz(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2018
whitebeard:
bro how far na... grin grin how long has it been, why have u been offline for long..!
my fone spoil for February so I decided its time been serious for my jamb and putme. And them don gv me admission.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
dessz:
my fone spoil for February so I decided its time been serious for my jamb and putme. And them don gv me admission.
uniben abi..congrats broda grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by dessz(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
whitebeard:
uniben abi..congrats broda grin
yep elect/elect
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Spoiler here. We will be getting the chapter early and break next week as Japan have some festival or something. Anyway;

- Kozuki Toki (Oden's wife) had the Toki Toki no mi.

- Kaido is currently residing Onigashima island, and they plan to invade it in 2 weeks time on the night of the fire festival.

- "There existed a rumor that Toki was born in the far away past, but she herself stated that she traveled to the future with the power of the Toki Toki.

From 5ch 

Oden Castle's real name is The Castle of Kuri.
They call it as "Oden Castle" because Oden was so popular in this land.
Oden was the son of former Shogun "Kozuki Sukiyaki", and was exiled out of the Flower Capital because he caused violence many times.
There are lawless places in Wano and Kuri was the most violent one. Even Shogun's family couldn't help this situation.
However, Oden was able to defeat the most dangerous guy in Kuri, whose name is Ashura Douji.
Then, Oden built towns in Kuri and gave those people job in this lawless area.
Sukiyaki rewarded him as "the Daimyo of Kuri
Meanwhile, Zoro is getting lost somewhere.

Inuarashi is standing on Kuri's beach and thinking his old past with Oden.
Inuarashi was a wandering man and people thought that he is creepy.
However, Oden treated him in a very friendly way.
Kinemon continues the story. They reach the core of this whole story when Kin starts talking about a Samurai that made Whitebeard and Roger "fall for" him.
The core part is not shown, the only thing we get is "In the end, Oden had a grand and honorable death."

Kinemon says they tried to reach the castle, but it was already burnt by Kaidou.
There were 3 people in the castle, Momonosuke, his sister Hiyori, and their mother Kozuki Toki.
There existed a rumor that Toki was born in the far away past, but she herself stated that she traveled to the future with the power of the Toki Toki.
Toki sent them to the future, and the only thing they could see is a wasteland Wano.
So they starts to find all the helping forces to take down Orochi.
A man named Jibuemon said he has waited them for 20 years.
Kinemon: The samurais that we can fight together all have a moon mark on their ankle.

Break next week.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2018
The Toki Toki no mi is a Time devil fruit BTW. Can only imagine the possibilities and who has it now(Probably shanks?).
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2018
dessz:
yep elect/elect
congrats bro grin u go dey active now
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by RoronoaZoro(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Why's no one asking who sent Kinemon, Momosuke and others to the present?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
RoronoaZoro:
Why's no one asking who sent Kinemon, Momosuke and others to the present?

Been said already. It's Oden wife, Kozuki Toki. She herself came from the past(Probably the void century).
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Idrismusty97:
The Toki Toki no mi is a Time devil fruit BTW. Can only imagine the possibilities and who has it now(Probably shanks?).
bro u are on point and I believe shanks has the time travel fruit and maybe that's why he puts so much trust in luffy cos he has seen the future.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
hotswagg12:
bro u are on point and I believe shanks has the time travel fruit and maybe that's why he puts so much trust in luffy cos he has seen the future.
They are speculations to Shanks having it tho due to some occurrence but a lot of people believe in Luffy even without seeing the future and so far all what the time devil fruit does is move from the present to the future not see the future for now or even go back to the past.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Idrismusty97:
They are speculations to Shanks having it tho due to some occurrence but a lot of people believe in Luffy even without seeing the future and so far all what the time devil fruit does is move from the present to the future not see the future for now or even go back to the past.
okay now I get it.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
hotswagg12:
okay now I get it.

Where is momo's sister?
Where is the other retainer?

Boy I was scared of time travel....but let's see how it goes

Olofofo zoro believes that the others got lost....no hope for this guy

Luffy is guaranteed to ruin whatever invasion plan they have

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (71) (Reply)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.