Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170192 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Nedville:
Screw y'all... Robin is the strongest strawhat
lol bro u have to back it up with proof.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Nedville:
lol, bro u have to back it up with proof.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2018
I believe the reason Jack was able to locate Zou twice was because he had Raizo's vive card
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nedville:

hahaha... You just really want to stir things up grin

t12tosin:
I believe the reason Jack was able to locate Zou twice was because he had Raizo's vive card

Can't believe I never thought of this sad
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
t12tosin:
But it has been made clear that they is a traitor in Zou which i very much doubt is Raizo. Be sides if Jack really do have his vivre card why not just go all the way to where he is hidden not just the phantom island itself. With the vivre card extreme accuracy it could even direct you to where Raizo was hidden. They is definitely a traitor among the minks who saw Raizo came in the island(Besides all of them know), Only the two kings however know the secret location where they tied him up and hid him, Now the Strawhats does to of course smiley.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Reply if you want to see batman vs robin

Obviously I mean the bat smile user vs nico robin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Okay then....usopp is the strongest..he is god

Come at me....I dare ya
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2018
One Piece Chapter 919 Spoilers
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Summary
919 The Ruins of Oden Castle

Tama heads home whilst being protected by Speed. The citizens of Okobore Town express their thanks to Luffy and the others as they head towards Oden Castle. Kiku asks that she also come along in order to help them search for their target.

Around that same time in the Flower Capital, several children are working hard at their studies. Their teacher (a rokuro kubi) asks them what is the policy of seclusion.

The children answer that is a closing off of the country in order to protect the peace of the nation. The teacher then asks what is opening up the country entails. The children answer that it is a very evil action inviting wicked people and their ideas into the country.

The teacher explains that there were once wicked people who attempted to open up the country. All the children exclaim in unison "Oden and the Nine Red Scabbards"* (actual translation up in the air).

The teacher explains that there was hero who punished these wicked men. The children exclaim "Shogun Kurozumi Orochi!

In a restaurant in the capital, there is a certain money-exchanger drinking sake.
His name is the "Dozing" Kyoushirou. He curses that Orochi is a coward. That is what Oden's wife cursed while Oden castle was ablaze 20 years ago.

The moon knows not of the dawn.
If it comes to pass, then that determination will cast nine shadows from the moonlight that interweaves 20 years together.
Then you will know the dazzling dawn.

Kyoushirou explains that Orochi interpreted this incantation as the spirits of nine samurai will appear in the moonlight 20 years later.

Luffy and the others arrive at the ruins of Oden castle.
In front of these ruins, Kiku begins to cry and runs off.
Luffy becomes flustered after discovering the graves of Kinemon and the others.
Kinemon himself arrives there. Kiku returns after finding Kinemon and hugs him with all her might.

In the meantime, Momonosuke and Sanji's group meet up with them. Now that everyone is present, they all converse and head towards inside the castle. Kinemon confesses to Luffy the secret they were hiding.

"You guys already know Kanjuurou, Raizou, and thus the three people here... makes a total of 5! We are people of the past who have attempted to hide something. The truth is that we have crossed over from the Wano Country of 20 years ago!"

Translated By : @Zoro4Prez2016
Source: 5ch

Detailed Summary
Coming Soon...

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2018
"You guys already know Kanjuurou, Raizou, and thus the three people here... makes a total of 5! We are people of the past who have attempted to hide something. The truth is that we have crossed over from the Wano Country of 20 years ago!"
Time travel baby! cool Oda is diving into motherfvcking time travelling. I just love the way he foreshadowed things from very long ago and it would still be in line with the story unlike Naruto that they just suddenly pull a story out of their àss. Like how Luffy treated momonosuke like a man even tho he was "presumed" to be only 8 years and that isn't how Kuffy normally treats children, Or how momonosuke said he met Roger 20 years ago and they laughed at him, and how Kinemon accused Zoro of stealing the Shushi sword tho it happened 20 years ago and Zoro is barely 20. Oda have been dropping these hints and we didn't pick it, One piece is about to get really interesting! smiley

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Time travel baby! cool Oda is diving into motherfvcking time travelling. I just love the way he foreshadowed things from very long ago and it would still be in line with the story unlike Naruto that they just suddenly pull a story out of their àss. Like how Luffy treated momonosuke like a man even tho he was "presumed" to be only 8 years and that isn't how Kuffy normally treats children, Or how momonosuke said he met Roger 20 years ago and they laughed at him, and how Kinemon accused Zoro of stealing the Shushi sword tho it happened 20 years ago and Zoro is barely 20. Oda have been dropping these hints and we didn't pick it, One piece is about to get really interesting! smiley

The prospect of time travel has me buzzing as well. I'm curious to see how it'll all unfolds, if its just them that crossed over from the past, if its someone's df ability, and where the battle will actually take place!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2018
SageNaruto:

The prospect of time travel has me buzzing as well. I'm curious to see how it'll all unfolds, if its just them that crossed over from the past, if its someone's df ability, and where the battle will actually take place!
I just hope Oda doesn't fvck things up with changing world lines, alternate reality, going back in time to save Ace and stuff. Time travelling is a really sensitive topic, I will love to see how Oda approaches it. But if it's just from Past-Future or their body was just frozen for 20 years then it's no biggie.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2018
BTW @SageNaruto what's your idea about this;
The moon knows not of the dawn. If it comes to pass, then that determination will cast nine shadows from the moonlight that interweaves 20 years together. Then you will know the dazzling dawn.
My guess is that the 9 shadows are the 9 strawhats and the Dawn is "Opening up Wano".

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Idrismusty97:
BTW @SageNaruto what's your idea about this;
My guess is that the 9 shadows are the 9 strawhats and the Dawn is "Opening up Wano".

That's pretty much what I figured as well.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ma boi, curly brows makes his appearance, should make for an interesting read
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Seems like Anti-spam bot have banned somebody.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is getting interesting!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Seems like Anti-spam bot have banned somebody.

Yea, that was me... Got banned for posting the link to read the chapter on mangastream.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
SageNaruto:

Yea, that was me... Got banned for posting the link to read the chapter on mangastream.
Was banned severally like that too, even when i posted the link to Oro jackson one of the best forum dedicated to One piece. Nairaland is a crappy place for these kind of stuffs.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Well i have stopped reading from Mangastream when i discovered their translation is usually off point. Jaminibóx is the best but their servers crashed yesterday from too many people trying to view the chapter grin. So i read from Pówermanga.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Well i have stopped reading from Mangastream when i discovered their translation is usually off point. Jaminibóx is the best but their servers crashed yesterday from too many people trying to view the chapter grin. So i read from Pówermanga.

I didn't read that of mangastream as well, I only posted the link here for people who couldn't wait for jaiminisbox. I hadn't heard about powermanga until now, I'll check them out when I can.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Was banned severally like that too, even when i posted the link to Oro jackson one of the best forum dedicated to One piece. Nairaland is a crappy place for these kind of stuffs.
@sagenaruto sorry for the ban but u can as well highlight the words from other site and paste it here like u usually do. Welcome back @idrismusty97.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
hotswagg12:
@sage_naruto sorry for the ban but u can as well highlight the words from other site and paste it here like u usually do. Welcome back @idris_musty97.
Thank you. You still don't want to learn to read the Manga ba? Forget all these summaries, You are missing out o smiley. It isn't a book, Enjoy the art and the feelings from the original source! Even better than the Anime.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Zoro getting lost before sanji came in, clever guy....wonder how that would have turned out
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nedville:
Zoro getting lost before sanji came in, clever guy....wonder how that would have turned out
Theorists are speculating he is going to confront Jack since he apparently got lost in the village! And perhaps something big would be reveal about zoro among the people in the ruin castle since we know next to nothing about zoro past( Maybe he came from the past too who knows) and Oda doesn't want to ruin the big revelation with the usual bickering and gag moment between Zoro and Sanji.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2018
That....and the supposed heated confrontation which would have occurred if he (zoro) likely heard of sanji's attack on luffy...etc

Anyway....while the others were busy reuniting....and zoro obtaining his PhD on Lostology....robin the bae is gathering important intel
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Nedville:
That....and the supposed heated confrontation which would have occurred if he (zoro) likely heard of sanji's attack on luffy...etc

Anyway....while the others were busy reuniting....and zoro obtaining his PhD on Lostology....robin the bae is gathering important intel
Oh Robin, Didn't even thought of her. Seems like she would be the first among the strawhats to meet orochi.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Thank you. You still don't want to learn to read the Manga ba? Forget all these summaries, You are missing out o smiley. It isn't a book, Enjoy the art and the feelings from the original source! Even better than the Anime.
lol bro, but I do have the anime video up to date.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
hotswagg12:
lol bro, but I do have the anime video up to date.
Most things are also changed in the Anime probably because they believe kids are watching it the most. In Marine fold war half of whitebeard face was fûcking blown off while the anime it was just part of his moustache. Pudding and Law giving the middle finger cheesy, Luffy stomping donflamigo with his shoes in the anime while he clearly took it off earlier i think. You will see much more details and less mistakes in the Manga. It's the real source, No harm following both anyway.

Also this will probably shocked you hotswagg12 but Sanji father Zeff in the manga actually cut his own leg off and eat it after saving sanji and giving him the last of the food. The anime just show Zeff leg being stuck in some chains underwater that he have to cut it off. Bullocks!

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by whitebeard(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Most things are also changed in the Anime probably because they believe kids are watching it the most. In Marine fold war half of whitebeard face was fûcking blown off while the anime it was just part of his moustache. Pudding and Law giving the middle finger cheesy, Luffy stomping donflamigo with his shoes in the anime while he clearly took it off earlier i think. You will see much more details and less mistakes in the Manga. It's the real source, No harm following both anyway.

Also this will probably shocked you hotswagg12 but Sanji father Zeff in the manga actually cut his own leg off and eat it after saving sanji and giving him the last of the food. The anime just show Zeff leg being stuck in some chains underwater that he have to cut it off. Bullocks!
nigga it was just my beards..not my face
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
whitebeard:
nigga it was just my beards..not my face
Don't tell me you don't watch one piece with this your moniker cheesy. How did you come up with the name then?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Santos07: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
what is the difference between smile and the actual devil fruit

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.