Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (174541 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
First one is the chapter summary....second one is the trivia
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
First post....chapter summary
Second post....chapter references
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2018
hotswagg12:
@sagenaruto hope u are good bro and when are we expecting u at this thread since @idrismusty decides to leave us and shout out to @nedville for keeping it real.

I'm good, thanks for asking...
Figured other guys would keep the flame burning, that's why I wasn't in a hurry to return. But I'm back now.

Thumbs up to @nedville keep doing what you are doing bro!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Nedville:
First post....chapter summary
Second post....chapter references
well done bro, You nailed it. Thumbs up
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Nedville:

ONE PIECE WIKI

ONE PIECE WIKI
Chapter 917
Chapter 917.png
CHAPTER INFO
VOLUME:
TBA
CHAPTER:
JAPANESE TITLE:
食糧宝船
ROMANIZED TITLE:
Shokuryō Takarabune
PAGES:
RELEASE DATE:
September 15, 2018
CHAPTER CHRONOLOGY
← Previous

Chapter 917 is titled "The Treasure Ship of Provisions".

Cover Page
Short Summary
Long Summary
Quick References
Chapter Notes
Speed is introduced as a horse SMILE Devil Fruit user.
Holdem assumes Luffy, Zoro, and Kiku are part of Shutenmaru's Atamayama Thieves.
Kamijiro is the name given to the lion head on Holdem's body.
Luffy rescues Tama and injures both Holdem and Kamijiro.
It is revealed that Jack was saved from his shipwreck after his failed attack on Zou and has returned to Wano Country.
He is also revealed to be the ruler of the country’s Kuri region.
Law stands in Hawkins' way. However, Hawkins does not recognise Law.
Luffy, Zoro, Komachiyo, and Kiku steal a supply of food from the Beasts Pirates.
law Vs Hawkins will be an interesting fight and I knew Jack won't go down at zou. Interesting times ahead.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2018
SageNaruto:

I'm good, thanks for asking...
Figured other guys would keep the flame burning, that's why I wasn't in a hurry to return. But I'm back now.

Thumbs up to @nedville keep doing what you are doing bro!
@sagenaruto good to know u are back bro.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2018
A considerable amount of time passed between zou and wano (wholecake in between) for jack to be rescued....he could not have remained underwater for long...what I'm curious about is how he was found in the seafloor of a vast vast ocean

Law vs Hawkins....two north blue pirates...should be interesting though...I'm supporting Hawkins....being my fav super rookie and all......
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Nedville:
A considerable amount of time passed between zou and wano (wholecake in between) for jack to be rescued....he could not have remained underwater for long...what I'm curious about is how he was found in the seafloor of a vast vast ocean

Law vs Hawkins....two north blue pirates...should be interesting though...I'm supporting Hawkins....being my fav super rookie and all......
jack was actually expecting help at the time he was underneath water and as for law Vs Hawkins, I believe their will be a truce
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Of course he was expecting help, but how did his rescuers find him?
I'm suspecting he is in possession of a vivre card....otherwise it will be extremely difficult to pinpoint his location on the seafloor of a large ocean

Inuarashi even suspected that a person on zou may be a traitor, as jack found their location twice...which means that a zou resident may hold a vivre card which leads jack to them always

Meanwhile, Law vs Hawkins = Lawkins
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Assuming I want to strt dis anime pls help whr do i strt frm
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gisborne6:
Assuming I want to strt dis anime pls help whr do i strt frm
It would be better starting your location so someone generous could help with transfer I stead of wasting time to download over 800 episodes
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
teemy:

It would be better starting your location so someone generous could help with transfer I stead of wasting time to download over 800 episodes
shocked 800 episodes, pls ooo good pple I'm in phc who can give me pls
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Nedville:
Of course he was expecting help, but how did his rescuers find him?
I'm suspecting he is in possession of a vivre card....otherwise it will be extremely difficult to pinpoint his location on the seafloor of a large ocean

Inuarashi even suspected that a person on zou may be a traitor, as jack found their location twice...which means that a zou resident may hold a vivre card which leads jack to them always

Meanwhile, Law vs Hawkins = Lawkins

You have the whole vivre card system wrong. A vivre card is drawn to the person whom it was created from. So, by having a piece of a person's vivre card, you can locate them anytime anywhere as long as they are alive.

That being said, Jack was easily located and rescued by someone in possession of his vivre card.

And as for him locating Zou, means his in possession of someone's vivre card who live on Zou (not necessarily a traitor).

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2018
SageNaruto:

You have the whole vivre card system wrong. A vivre card is drawn to the person whom it was created from. So, by having a piece of a person's vivre card, you can locate them anytime anywhere as long as they are alive.

That being said, Jack was easily located and rescued by someone in possession of his vivre card.

And as for him locating Zou, means his in possession of someone's vivre card who live on Zou (not necessarily a traitor).
On the contrary, A vivre card is drawn to another vivre card. It's shocking i know, i just realized it not to long ago from the onepiece fanbase. Everyone takes a little part of it which is then drawn to the larger part kept by the original vivre card creator(Jack probably has his with him). Luffy lost his recently on the waterfall in Wano arc so it would be difficult to find him. Oda made that explicitly clear he lost the Vivre and knowing Oda it might be a big deal in the future. Maybe Jinbei will help him fetch it.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Idrismusty97:
On the contrary, A vivre card is drawn to another vivre card. It's shocking i know, i just realized it not to long ago from the onepiece fanbase. Everyone takes a little part of it which is then drawn to the larger part kept by the original vivre card creator(Jack probably has his with him). Luffy lost his recently on the waterfall in Wano arc so it would be difficult to find him. Oda made that explicitly clear he lost the Vivre and knowing Oda it might be a big deal in the future. Maybe Jinbei will help him fetch it.

You are right, I had to google it myself to find out. But this
The torn pieces will point to and move towards each other no matter where they are in the world, allowing one to always be able to tell in which direction the other person is.
confirms what you said. Thanks!

SOURCE: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Vivre_Card

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by victory148(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pls I will need one piece episodes who can help me, I'm in Warri.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Spoilers are out!!!!!!

Detailed Summary
By YonkouProductions.

One Piece 918: Luffytaro Returns the favor.

(To start, the cover page story ends this chapter).

Luffy takes down Holdem, and runs away using Speed as his horse. She objects of course, but Tama uses her ability to tame her, and she's completely under his control as he tells her to bring the treasure ship to the people.

Tama mentions how Luffy saving her before reminds her of Ace, but Luffy can't hear her and she keeps it to herself. Meanwhile Law and Hawkins go at it, though the latter only begins to recognize the former a little at first. Law admits that he's not trying to kill Hawkins, just scare him away.

Though then the news of Holdem being taken down is reported and Law realizes they're in the worst case scenario as this will be reported to Jack. Zoro and Luffy crash the fight with the ship of food and all the people of Wano come out to celebrate being able to eat as they wish for the first time in a while.

Luffy announces himself to the people and brings them water and says it's repayment for Tama's kindness --before demanding meat, lol. Hawkins is seen reporting the disaster to someone as Luffy tells Tama not to settle with just this. He declares that now that he's in the country they'll be able to eat as much as they want every day --much like Ace said back when he was in Wano. Tama begins to cry at this, but says she's just surprised, not happy.

Law is annoyed but says they need to get moving to the ruins of Oden castle where he wants to meet the "ghosts of Wano".

Apparently Zoro's already been there as he remarks on how surprised he was when he saw it. "There's an unbelievable truth you need to see there". On gravestones are the names of Kanjuro, Kinemon, Oden, Momonosuke, and Raizou.

End.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Long Summary
In Okobore Town, a mother silences her son who is crying out of hunger, while a father rushes to Tsuru to try to get some jyagan grass after his child drank the river water. Deep within Bakura Town, however, is the "Paradise Farm", which is overflowing with good food and water. One of the workers is only paid five silver for his efforts there, and is beaten up when he argues that this cannot support his family. The Beasts Pirates headliner Speed brings out the cart of provisions from Paradise Farm, intending to take it to her crew when she hears the fire bell ringing. She oversees the effort to put out the fire when she notices that Holdem's house was destroyed in a path of wreckage.

Meanwhile, as Tama cries out for help, Holdem taunts Luffy, Zoro, and Kiku, saying that his lion Kamijiro will tear her apart if any of them make a move. Holdem asks the trio if they know about Tama's Devil Fruit ability, and says they will be held hostage to lure out Shutenmaru, who is the leader of the Atamayama Thieves that were responsible for the thievery at Paradise Farm a few weeks ago. Holdem believes that someone as powerful as Luffy has to be Shutenmaru's top subordinate. Kiku warns Luffy to not make Holdem angry, as everyone in town is afraid of Jack, who is the true ruler of Kuri and backs Holdem. Luffy and Zoro recognize Jack's name, and are surprised as they thought he sank into the bottom of the ocean. However, Kiku reveals that Jack was seen in the area a few days ago, and thus he would come to make the area a wasteland if Holdem is attacked.

This makes Luffy angry, and Holdem simply laughs as he increases Kamijiro's pressure on Tama. Speed then arrives with the cart of provisions, wanting to know what is going on. The Beasts Pirates rejoice after seeing the food, and Luffy is angry that only they get to have it. He and Zoro then prepare to attack, and as Hawkins and his men head into town, they are suddenly confronted by Law. Law wears a basket over his head in order to keep Hawkins from recognizing him, and is intent on getting rid of his fellow Supernova quickly. Meanwhile, Holdem decides to execute Kiku, but as his men grab her, Luffy attacks Kamijiro in the blink of an eye and frees Tama. As Luffy speeds away with Tama in his arms, Zoro cuts down the Beasts Pirates down below and Komachiyo frees Kiku and takes her out of the town. Luffy then notices Tama's bruised cheek, and she reveals that Holdem tried pulling food out of it with pliers. An enraged Luffy then drops Tama and stretches out his arm, and Holdem has Kamijiro breathe fire at Luffy as he prepares to strike the pirate with his Karakuri Sword. However, Luffy is unharmed by the fire and hits Holdem in the face with Red Hawk as Tama continues to fall.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Nedville:
Long Summary
In Okobore Town, a mother silences her son who is crying out of hunger, while a father rushes to Tsuru to try to get some jyagan grass after his child drank the river water. Deep within Bakura Town, however, is the "Paradise Farm", which is overflowing with good food and water. One of the workers is only paid five silver for his efforts there, and is beaten up when he argues that this cannot support his family. The Beasts Pirates headliner Speed brings out the cart of provisions from Paradise Farm, intending to take it to her crew when she hears the fire bell ringing. She oversees the effort to put out the fire when she notices that Holdem's house was destroyed in a path of wreckage.

Meanwhile, as Tama cries out for help, Holdem taunts Luffy, Zoro, and Kiku, saying that his lion Kamijiro will tear her apart if any of them make a move. Holdem asks the trio if they know about Tama's Devil Fruit ability, and says they will be held hostage to lure out Shutenmaru, who is the leader of the Atamayama Thieves that were responsible for the thievery at Paradise Farm a few weeks ago. Holdem believes that someone as powerful as Luffy has to be Shutenmaru's top subordinate. Kiku warns Luffy to not make Holdem angry, as everyone in town is afraid of Jack, who is the true ruler of Kuri and backs Holdem. Luffy and Zoro recognize Jack's name, and are surprised as they thought he sank into the bottom of the ocean. However, Kiku reveals that Jack was seen in the area a few days ago, and thus he would come to make the area a wasteland if Holdem is attacked.

This makes Luffy angry, and Holdem simply laughs as he increases Kamijiro's pressure on Tama. Speed then arrives with the cart of provisions, wanting to know what is going on. The Beasts Pirates rejoice after seeing the food, and Luffy is angry that only they get to have it. He and Zoro then prepare to attack, and as Hawkins and his men head into town, they are suddenly confronted by Law. Law wears a basket over his head in order to keep Hawkins from recognizing him, and is intent on getting rid of his fellow Supernova quickly. Meanwhile, Holdem decides to execute Kiku, but as his men grab her, Luffy attacks Kamijiro in the blink of an eye and frees Tama. As Luffy speeds away with Tama in his arms, Zoro cuts down the Beasts Pirates down below and Komachiyo frees Kiku and takes her out of the town. Luffy then notices Tama's bruised cheek, and she reveals that Holdem tried pulling food out of it with pliers. An enraged Luffy then drops Tama and stretches out his arm, and Holdem has Kamijiro breathe fire at Luffy as he prepares to strike the pirate with his Karakuri Sword. However, Luffy is unharmed by the fire and hits Holdem in the face with Red Hawk as Tama continues to fall.

The long summary of the previous chapter from the one piece wiki...,@ hotswagg
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Thanks @nedville and @sagenaruto and I believe this thread is back to life.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chapter is out grin :

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/918/

Enjoy!!!!
hotswagg12:
Thanks @ne dville and @sage naruto and I believe this thread is back to life.
You are very welcome cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2018
918 grin grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
For all that need op episodes, I dey ib with over 850 episodes
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
t12tosin:
dis is nt fair oo so me nw dat is in phc wat do i do hw do i get it
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
t12tosin:

What's the video quality and extension?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
SageNaruto:

What's the video quality and extension?

Video quality is good, by extension you mean .mkv, mp4, rmpv, flv...its in all that
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Guys.....let's start an argument....I dunno...any argument or quiz....or Q and A....to know who's very conversant with the series
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Nedville:
Guys.....let's start an argument....I dunno...any argument or quiz....or Q and A....to know who's very conversant with the series

A debate/discussion would be better than an argument grin

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2018
TopsyKrete:

Video quality is good, by extension you mean .mkv, mp4, rmpv, flv...its in all that

Alright!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Considering one piece is relatively unknown....and majority of Nigerians are tired...me included.......

Any thing will do for me
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2018
And it's quiet once again
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Screw y'all... Robin is the strongest strawhat

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (71) (Reply)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.