Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians (7670 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
your dodgentiantis no see isaiah 42 and 61 abi, hosea 1:7, zech 2: 10,11, malachi 3:1 am waiting for you on those verses

isaiah 48:16
i have not spoken in secret from the time that it was, there am i: and now the lord God and his spirit hath sent me

compare with
isaiah 45:19 so you will know who is speaking

then when you are done, come and tell me who was also saying in Zech 2:8 and 11 who was sent by the Lord of Hosts.

the truth is what i bring to you, will you accept it. there is a more than one person nature about God. these persons are three yet act as one.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: your dodgentiantis no see isaiah 42 and 61 abi, hosea 1:7, zech 2: 10,11, malachi 3:1 am waiting for you on those verses

i have not spoken in secret from the time that it was, there am i: and now the lord God and his spirit hath sent me

compare with
isaiah 45:19 so you will know who is speaking

then when you are done, come and tell me who was also saying in Zech 2:8 and 11 who was sent by the Lord of Hosts.

the truth is what i bring to you, will you accept it. there is a more than one person nature about God. these persons are three yet act as one.

Oboy u dey run from cyrus as I can see.......

Until you tell me who God send to finish the babylonians in that prophecy I won't take you serious...

Who??

You are so dodging verses 14-15 of isaiah 48 because you know it'll choke you.....

And I thought I had explained malachi 3:1...

We have the
1..The LORD almighty
2...The messenger of the covenant which some the trinitarians renderings rendered as angel of the covenant.
3....Then we have JOHN......

Now I ask you.....

Who came and who didn't come??......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy u dey run from cyrus as I can see.......

Until you tell me who God send to finish the babylonians in that prophecy I won't take you serious...

Who??

You are so dodging verses 14-15 of isaiah 48 because you know it'll choke you.....

And I thought I had explained malachi 3:1...

We have the
1..The LORD almighty
2...The messenger of the covenant which some the trinitarians renderings rendered as angel of the covenant.
3....Then we have JOHN......

Now I ask you.....

Who came and who didn't come??......
i intentionally wrote out all the verses i brought up, but as always yu skipped them and only highlighted malachi and isaiah 48. thats dodgetiantis.

i didnt dodge verse 14 and 15 see this
deSika:

clue: show where Cyrus altered a single word in those verses

the personthat spoke in verse 14 and 15 is he different from the person thatsaid in verse 13: mine hand hath also laid the foundation........when i call unto them, they stand up together. [then enter verse 14] all ye, assemble yourselves and hear

am waiting
who spoke cool grin

the problem is that i dont see where Cyrus spoke in that verse. thats what am asking you to show me. i hope you know that ministry of the messiah covers both jews and gentiles including babylon. ok
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: i intentionally wrote out all the verses i brought up, but as always yu skipped them and only highlighted malachi and isaiah 48. thats dodgetiantis.

the problem is that i dont see where Cyrus spoke in that verse. thats what am asking you to show me. i hope you know that ministry of the messiah covers both jews and gentiles including babylon. ok

after this he will try to explain revelation for us... that one no way to even dodge am.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: i intentionally wrote out all the verses i brought up, but as always yu skipped them and only highlighted malachi and isaiah 48. thats dodgetiantis.

You are a liar.......

It was on cyrus who the prophecy in 48:14-16 fulfilled on.......

I want you to open your mouth and call cyrus Yahweh......

angry
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
benalvino:

after this he will try to explain revelation for us... that one no way to even dodge am.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
benalvino:

Your guy dey escape from cyrus because him knw say e go hook am.......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
ijawkid:

Your guy dey escape from cyrus because him knw say e go hook am.......

there is no expect... one side must surrender lol.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
ijawkid:

You are a liar.......

It was on cyrus who the prophecy in 48:14-16 fulfilled on.......

I want you to open your mouth and call cyrus Yahweh......

angry
am sure you understand english or should i speak ijaw for you.
read my lips kiss no Cyrus was speaking in that verse. if you think otherwise show where Cyrus spoke simple
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: am sure you understand english or should i speak ijaw for you.
read my lips kiss no Cyrus was speaking in that verse. if you think otherwise show where Cyrus spoke simple

lmao!!! are you reading the lips ijawkid?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: am sure you understand english or should i speak ijaw for you.

Who was sent to the chaldeans and the babylonians??......

Answer me......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: the truth contained here

bible verses talking about a Yahweh speaking about another Yahweh. dont say you didnt see them o.

All those your long post what is it all about ?

Is it simultaneous equation ?

Is it a bible message or it is what exactly ?

Are you aware that if someone follows you, he can say that satan is a true god ?

Jesus said that "the father is greater than him", pls, believe him.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
i noticed you and yur friend Ijawkid did not have anything to say to these verses as they are so clear. thats the truth for you bro. when you hear the word do not harden your hearts. Salaam

Actually, they are useless as used by you, that is why it is useless to waste our bandwidth.

cool
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
true2god: Guy stop ur confusion taticts as tot by ur pple. Can u quote isaiah 9:6 word for word as rendered by NWT. If im not wrong it rendered it 'mighty Jehova'. Stop being cunny, we r no kids here.
grin

lol, this guy must be an atheist by now.

cheesy
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by sureway1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Forget it...l'm not sound biblically but at least with my little knowledge of the scripture.l've concluded that anytin frosbel et al(False teachers) r working4the devil perhabs lgnorantly..
Desika if you can't convince them..liv nd put them n prayer
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
truthislight:

All those your long post what is it all about ?

Is it simultaneous equation ?

Is it a bible message or it is what exactly ?

Are you aware that if someone follows you, he can say that satan is a true god ?

Jesus said that "the father is greater than him", pls, believe him.
if you cant understand it. then your case is really serious. settle down and read it again. you would definitely see why christians say there is a more than person about God, and you would really see the identity of the people. peace
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
truthislight:

Actually, they are useless as used by you, that is why it is useless to waste our bandwidth.

cool
its really nice to see that you cant argue with the truth.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
sure way: Forget it...l'm not sound biblically but at least with my little knowledge of the scripture.l've concluded that anytin frosbel et al(False teachers) r working4the devil perhabs lgnorantly..
Desika if you can't convince them..liv nd put them n prayer
we will keep showing them the truth whilst praying for them bro
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
ijawkid:

Who was sent to the chaldeans and the babylonians??......

Answer me......
who was sent to Babylon. Cyrus

also take note, the messiah was sent to set the captives free
i answeredd yours, now answer mine.

show where Cyrus said a single word in those verses.

who has been talking all along.

Come you near to me, hear you this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord Yahweh has sent me, and his Spirit.

has Cyrus been speaking from which beginning.

"Come you near to me". Who was telling which people to come near to him

by the time you are done answering, then pls check
isaiah 42 and 61 abi, hosea 1:7, zech 2: 10,11, malachi 3:1

especially zechariah 2: 8,10,11
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
who was sent to Babylon. Cyrus

also take note, the messiah was sent to set the captives free
i answeredd yours, now answer mine.

show where Cyrus said a single word in those verses.

who has been talking all along.

Come you near to me, hear you this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord Yahweh has sent me, and his Spirit.

has Cyrus been speaking from which beginning.

"Come you near to me". Who was telling which people to come near to him

by the time you are done answering, then pls check
isaiah 42 and 61 abi, hosea 1:7, zech 2: 10,11, malachi 3:1

especially zechariah 2: 8,10,11

These scriptures are confusing to you because you believe in the trinity and would do anything to convince yourself and force the trinity into these innocent verses...

I had earlier told you of how the hebrews wrote down words idiomatically by one refering or doing something with reference to himself...I used that verse in 1 kings 8:1 as a perfect example.....

And may I clarify issues on this isaiah 48:16....

The person who was sent in that verse is ISIAIH himself who was Gods prophets....

And that prophecy was to fulfill on cyrus whom God used deliver the isrealites from the babylonians .........
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: if you cant understand it. then your case is really serious. settle down and read it again. you would definitely see why christians say there is a more than person about God, and you would really see the identity of the people. peace

More than one person during creation or more that one God ? cheesy
= 3gods.

grin

what about more than three (3) gods ? cheesy

all in your head and not stated so in the bible. cheesy
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
desike i am cooking another post for them soon... since because of jesus rats are now gods same way jesus is. lol

1 Like

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
ijawkid:

These scriptures are confusing to you because you believe in the trinity and would do anything to convince yourself and force the trinity into these innocent verses...

I had earlier told you of how the hebrews wrote down words idiomatically by one refering or doing something with reference to himself...I used that verse in 1 kings 8:1 as a perfect example.....

And may I clarify issues on this isaiah 48:16....

The person who was sent in that verse is ISIAIH himself who was Gods prophets....

And that prophecy was to fulfill on cyrus whom God used deliver the isrealites from the babylonians .........

question not yet answered. Do i have to beg you. Who has been speaking.

You asked who was sent to Babylon and i answered. Was Isaiah sent to babylon. I thought you wanted to use Cyrus in your arguements, ur research how did it go

Who was speaking in that verse, he said he has been speaking from the beginning. He said he created. I have explained the pronoun noun replacement for you. Its different from when the speaker identifies himself as Yahweh and then talks about another Yahweh of host. Open your mind

The other verses too. Am waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} / Catholism- Focus On Relics / Why Should I Believe In Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.