Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS (14860 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Dagoma: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Lagos is working!
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2013
Adejoro74: Why is Fasola not taking care of his neck skin cancer? The thing don chop him neck finish.

And from your ID, you should be born in 1974 but u still think and talk like a F O O L... maybe an old one
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by myweb(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

shatap! other than fashola who is the only saving face of this party, what achievements are being celebrated in other acn states? Even when tinibu was governor what did he achieve?

just shatap abeg

HOLD IT THERE MR/MRS/MISS WHATEVER

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE LIVING IN NIGERIA PLEASE TAKE A VACATION FROM YOUR VILLAGE AND VISIT ANY SOOTH WEST STATES, YOU'LL SHOUT HALLELUYAHH AT THE WORK OF THE GOVERNORS..

PLEASE COME TO IBADAN AND SEE CHANGES, GETTING NEATER, TIDIER THAN ANY TIME AND MORE DEVELOP IN HISTORY OF THE ANCIENT CITY..

AGAIN COME TO ABEOKUTA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF...... NOT TO TALK OF OSUN STATES...SEEE FASHOLA ALONE CANNOT DO IT.
IT IS THE PARTY STRUCTURE WHICH WAS WOUND AROUND LAGOS TO RAPIDLY DEVELOP OTHER SOUTH WEST STATES..

HAVE U EVER ASK YOURSELF WHY ANENIH CANNOT WIN EDO STATES??
I'M NOT A POLITICIAN BUT THE S/W GOVERNOR ARE REALLY DOING IT AND TOGETHER THEY WORK AS ONE

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by bfmconcepts: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
how affordable is the gas.
12.5kg gas is sold for 1500 naira in Ghana. Whereas, Nigeria supplied gas to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2013
Nigerians need Fashola at the federal level, b'cos he has proved that he is the best reliable father(BRF).
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by ClitorialDept: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2013
myweb:

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE LIVING IN NIGERIA PLEASE TAKE A VACATION FROM YOUR VILLAGE AND VISIT ANY[b] SOOTH[/b] WEST STATES,

sooth west?
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2013
Another avenue to loot the treasury and enrich TINUBU. Come may 2015,Lagos will chase out ACN from Alausa and installl PDP led by Senator Musliu Olatunde Obanikoro
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2013
@myweb: you are a pathological LIAR. which development is going on in Abeokuta? the same Abeokuta that i was 2 weeks ago? STOP lying. Amosun isn't exceptional but average or below average. As for Osun state, i've not been there for a while but i can't rely on media propaganda led by LIE MOHAMED.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by greall1: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2013
Omo nija

Adejoro74: Why is Fasola not taking care of his neck skin cancer? The thing don chop him neck finish.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2013
SIRCONFIDENCE: Nigerians need Fashola at the federal level, b'cos he has proved that he is the best reliable father(BRF).
Yes we need fashola at our Federal prison. Lagos is in HUGE debt thanks to BRF-
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2013
barcanista: Another avenue to loot the treasury and enrich TINUBU. Come may 2015,Lagos will chase out ACN from Alausa and installl PDP led by Senator Musliu Olatunde Obanikoro

I'm thinking there is a place somewhere where they give you people some kind of TINUBU zombie drugs that makes your yell is name uncontrollably regardless the topic or conversation...

Do you people see him in your dreams when you go to bed or his shadow follows your all over the place?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Day11(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2013
barcanista: Another avenue to loot the treasury and enrich TINUBU. Come may 2015,Lagos will chase out ACN from Alausa and installl PDP led by Senator Musliu Olatunde Obanikoro

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for dis post..*can't stop laughing* grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2013
@EKO ILE:We all know that TINUBU is still the governor of lagos. brf is just a symbol.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2013
barcanista: @EKO ILE:We all know that TINUBU is still the governor of lagos. brf is just a symbol.

What ignorant and irrelevant people like you know means nothing to me and I don't even think humanity and the great people of Lagos cares.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by bayo1(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Inik: Fashola is the only performing Acn governor

I think you also need to visit Ibadan! Making comments without leaving your hole is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2013
Eko Ile:

What ignorant and irrelevant people like you know means nothing to me and I don't even think humanity and the great people of Lagos cares.

hehe 2015 ticking
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by bory09(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2013
Another business avenue for this crook fashola and Tinubu. When will they stop this their mentality of turning lagos to business. We have Eko atlantic city, lekki ikoyi toll point, government owned market stall, etc. Now is gas another way to promote that Tinubu owned oando company. He tried to win ondo governor seat in order for his oando to be allocated oil well in the state but he failed now he has changed it to gas. Why monopolising lagos now. Even to the estate aspect most of it is owned by this crook. This is still at state level when they reach federal level what are going to turn nigeria too. No wonder they play do or die politics in lagos. Because if they loose lagos they loose their business. Oma ga o ACN una too much.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by swtchicgurl: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2013
AjanleKoko: Nice initiatives.
Though I'm not sure I understand how LPG is more environmentally-friendly than kerosene. undecided

It isn't rocket science. Gas fuel burns better than liquid fuel and a lot closer to stoichiometry, especially at a local level of consumption using a simple burner. U don't need any serious device to acieve an acceptable level of consumption by-product - co2.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2013
will you shut up.only mediocres like you live important public issues and be attacking personalities.even if he has,is it affecting his brain.no wonder we have many leasders bereft of intellect and character occupying sensitive positions and making decisions that will affect millions of lives directly or indirectly.

Instead of encouraging an apparent hardworking,principled and focused governour,you are talking thrash.by the way i am very sure he is not your mate agewise.its obvious you were not properly brought up or you decided to be uncouth.even if you dont have anything edifying to say,cant you shut up.even the bible says when a fool keeps quiet,he is considered wise

God help our generation to have a sense of direction,decorum and culture,respect thos e who they should respect and let them be able to know when to keep quiet.if this are one of the people they call 'leaders of tommorrow' then Nigeria has another thing comming.mshewwwww
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Back to topic....

We need to get rid of kerosene and other dangerous and non environmentally friendly source of fuel.

This is a very proactive and forward looking initiative with so many great benefits as we move on with another bold step into the future starting with oil and gas exploration and production in Lagos state by 2014. This anticipation lead to the creation of Lagos states Ibile oil and gas company.

One thing these guys have a lot of is grand vision and strong will to actualize their vision.........
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by prologue: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2013
Good thinking, good product. If only dt one in Delta state has only 20 percent of Fashola's innovative thinking capacity or at least surround himself with reasonable persons. I will support him for presidency. My take.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2013
Carry goooooo.....my Vice President to be!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Eko Ile:

exactly.some peeps especially the 'atokowa ba ile jes' are one of the problems of lagos.they enjoy and benefit from chaos,disorder and lawlessness.some of them have even turned themselves to lagos hoodlums.now someone wants to restore order,they are criticizing him calling him figure head,calling tinubu thief etc...by the way i remembered the last time they did eko carnival,i remember fashola saying anyone that is not ok with lagos is free to go back to his home town or another state.afterall lagos is not the only state in nigeria.if you dont like the administrators of lagos,why dont you go back to your village,they will refuse,but when it is time for criticisms,their voice will be the loudest.there is too much traffic congestion in lagos,the roads are bad,the standard of living in lagos is very poor,they are collecting tax for party,tax for this,tax for that,ehen go back to your village na,afterall they dont collect tax there,they no go go.abeg we know their type jare.live them
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Wow; this man just keeps doing things better...This is a brilliant move...excellent...
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Demdem(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Good initiative
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Eko Ile: Back to topic....

We need to get rid of kerosene and other dangerous and non environmentally friendly source of fuel.

This is a very proactive and forward looking initiative with so many great benefits as we move on with another bold step into the future starting with oil and gas exploration and production in Lagos state by 2014. This anticipation lead to the creation of Lagos states Ibile oil and gas company.

One thing these guys have a lot of is grand vision and strong will to actualize their vision.........

exactly.lagos,like Nigeria desperately needs visionary leaders with determination to transform lagos.i call it the lagos dream,not visionless,clueless,confused and indecisive leaders.abi are we going to be using kerosene forever.cant we have a vision for a better life.abi is that how other mega cities in developed nations are.lets get serious for once by encouraging fasholas bold step.jeez.smh.leaders of tomorrow indeed that will criticize everything and anything,ok come out with a different stratedgy,they will not be able to.i can really see how the so called leaders of tommorow are ready to face the highly competitive and globalized world :/
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by hedgesfun(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2013
AjanleKoko: Nice initiatives.
Though I'm not sure I understand how LPG is more environmentally-friendly than kerosene. undecided
The obvious fact is the bottom of your put when you use kerosene and gas u see which one blackens your pot, that shows you the level of smoke generated to the atmosphere.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Pataki: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
I cannot help but admire the intellectual wit of this Fashola dude. Kerosene should have long been eradicated at least from urban cities like Lagos. A right step being taken by Fashola and his intelligent crew.

Fashola truly has this way of making developments easy and fanciful to grasp and appreciate.

For example, the last time I was in Lagos, I did not even know we had passed Oshodi not until my friend told me. It was definitely not the Oshodi I used to know many years back.

Fashola is clearly a man with functioning brain than the pathetic sod we currently have been cursed with as a president.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
kulyie i'm sure you are the ignorant one along with your figurehead governor. Lagos is home to so-many people, and if we re dissatisfied with ACN leadership which we are, we have the right to CRITICISE. You are insane for asking critics to leave Lagos, na your papa get lag? abi na BRF get lag? as if ELECTION no give us opportunity of installing government of our choice. mumu
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by bory09(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2013
kulyie: exactly.some peeps especially the 'atokowa ba ile jes' are one of the problems of lagos.they enjoy and benefit from chaos,disorder and lawlessness.some of them have even turned themselves to lagos hoodlums.now someone wants to restore order,they are criticizing him calling him figure head,calling tinubu thief etc...by the way i remembered the last time they did eko carnival,i remember fashola saying anyone that is not ok with lagos is free to go back to his home town or another state.afterall lagos is not the only state in nigeria.if you dont like the administrators of lagos,why dont you go back to your village,they will refuse,but when it is time for criticisms,their voice will be the loudest.there is too much traffic congestion in lagos,the roads are bad,the standard of living in lagos is very poor,they are collecting tax for party,tax for this,tax for that,ehen go back to your village na,afterall they dont collect tax there,they no go go.abeg we know their type jare.live them
is your post a way to show how corrupt your party ACN is or what. Let me tell you this lagos is owned by nobody and nobody has the right to advice or compel me to leave lagos by their series of unlawful extortion from the public. I already know that lagos government is for the rich that is why lekki, apapa, marina, VI, and co receive the highest attention in infra structure neglecting the like of ikorodu, ojo, badagry and co. Rubbish ACN
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by badesco(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2013
I hope the common man is taken into consideration before this plan was unveil. kudos to Gov. Fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Endorsement Shows Buhari Succeeding In Fight Against Corruption – Lai / Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / Winning Anambra Elections Will End Marginalization Of South-east - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.