Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS (14862 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by anonimi: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
kulyie: ok for example i wear a white shirt and someone says this shirt you are wearing is dirty,no other shirt available.now the person that told me this your white shirt is dirty and he doesnt have another shirt you will give me,what is the essence of telling me my shirt is dirty when you dont have a beeter shirt to offer me.so the man that said my shirt is dirty are fasholas critics.

Thanks for the civil discuss, which is not usual with those who support Fashola or his party's activities generally. You are a good exception.
Using your dirty white shirt example, a good friend would let you know you have a dirty shirt on. She may or may not offer you a clean shirt in replacement for several reasons including the knowledge that she has that you can obtain a clean shirt youself, as an example. It may also be to reinforce/improve your problem solving capacity by finding out the solution yourself.

please lets cut some slack abeg.lets give him some credit.

I give him credit, even here on NL, the few times I felt he has deserved it usually on POLICIES and not on money-spending initiatives or launching some building/infrastructure.
The guy RECEIVES way too much benefit from his position as governor of Lagos state COMPARED to ordinary workers in the same state (some of whom are paid way below the N18k MINIMUM wage) and should be on his toes as much as possible for the hardworking, toiling masses who pay the taxes, rates etc.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
anonimi:

Thanks for the civil discuss, which is not usual with those who support Fashola or his party's activities generally. You are a good exception.
Using your dirty white shirt example, a good friend would let you know you have a dirty shirt on. She may or may not offer you a clean shirt in replacement for several reasons including the knowledge that she has that you can obtain a clean shirt youself, as an example. It may also be to reinforce/improve your problem solving capacity by finding out the solution yourself.

I give him credit, even here on NL, the few times I felt he has deserved it usually on POLICIES and not on money-spending initiatives or launching some building/infrastructure.
The guy RECEIVES way too much benefit from his position as governor of Lagos state COMPARED to ordinary workers in the same state (some of whom are paid way below the N18k MINIMUM wage) and should be on his toes as much as possible for the hardworking, toiling masses who pay the taxes, rates etc.
lagos has 57 local governments of which 2o are constitutionally recognized and 37 are local council development areas.because of time i cannot list all of them but to cut the long story short,just imagine you being the governour of lagos state with several local government councils,parastatals and interest groups.how many you wan satisfy finish.let him do the little he can do and leave the rest to God.meanwhile dont forget that there is corruption at the local government level too.i am aware that there is a certain amount allocated to chairmen of local councils to do what they are elected to do,but the usual nigerian behaviour of cooruption comes up.they will misappropriate the money for pecuniary gains at the expense of low class areas a nairalander was referring to e.g ikorodu etc.infact i know mrs arobieke,the former chairman of ketu local government and i have gome to her office severally when she was still the chairman and asked her why the money allocated is not reflecting in your jurisdiction and she was always giving me ingenuine excuses and quickly brush it of with jokes and say aburo,kini kan muwa fun e.shofe je rice and chicken ni.ill just chuckle and say dont sha forget you have children and she will be like gbagbe iyen jare.of course i know its corruption that engulfed that money,so fashola has to generate other sources of revenue. At the same time some of this local government chairmen are politicians and he knows what they are capable of doing so he has to be careful but as usual fashola is always the scape goat.how will he check local level corruption in all these local governments to ensure that money generated actually serves its constitutionally intended purpose

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Eko Gas: Lagos State Will Subsidise Cylinders To Ensure People Switch From Firewood To Cooking Gas

The Lagos State Government in partnership with some private sector firms, including Oando and Banner Gas will unveil a programme aimed at deepening the consumption of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) also called cooking gas. The programme is tagged ‘Eko Gas.’

The Commissioner for Energy and Mineral Resources, Taofeeq Ajibade Tijani, told reporters at a briefing on the project in his Lagos office that the programme is expected to enable about one million people who use firewood and kerosene to switch over to LPG in the next five years.

Tijani said Governor Fashola has approved incentives to prospective investors that would build the storage and refilling facilities to create easy accessibility of the product to consumers.

He also said about 20 per cent of the cost of cylinder would be eased by the government, in order to encourage Lagos residents use LPG.

That's putting your money where your mouth is...

I see a major chunk of the population cooking with gas in the nearest future including graduation to other applications like industrial, automotive and so on...

eko o ni baje o..
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
“The beauty of these Skid plants is that our citizens are able to go there and refill their empty cylinders with little or as much gas as they can afford. It is pay as you go and pay as you can afford, but it will no longer be the exclusive preserve of the rich”, the Governor stated.

Governor Fashola went on to list the future targets of the State Government on LPG to include the introduction of LPG into TAXIs and Government vehicles in the state, introducing of LPG into public transport buses and staff buses; having 25% of private cars, buses use LPG and to create jobs through various LPG distribution channels particularly in the small business enterprises sector of the economy.

He said as a nation, Nigeria faces the paradox of having an abundance of natural resources such as Oil and Gas and yet comparatively marginal economic growth and development and that one of the quick gains that the citizenry can enjoy is in the use of Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) as the preferred choice of cooking.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/11/port-from-kerosenefirewood-to-gas-fashola-urges-lagosians/
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by lohvang4: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is this not OANDO gas? Is Fashola helping Tinubu sell his OANDO gas as they could not catch many Lagosians to buy into their product? This Fashola is even over-rated. Lagos state get more than N30billion monthly (N21billion IGR, N9billion FG). ACN supporters on NL, do you see the work on N30billion monthly in Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
I thought this is about piping up domestic gas into homes,not gas bottle.

This an old news,my uncle had this kind of plant years back in my town.It is not a 21st century achivement,it is archaic.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by omonnakoda: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2013
so what if it is archaic
We do not use gas to heat our homes and so the quantity of gas any family will use is relatively low compared to cold countries whether you pipe gas underground or not is a business decision based on economic considerations.Many countries do not do that and still use cylinders
We are not interested in your uncle. Paper,Ink shirts,trousers and shoes are all old inventions still many Nigerians do not have access to them.This idea that old things are to be discarded is stupid really
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2013
omonnakoda: so what if it is archaic
We do not use gas to heat our homes and so the quantity of gas any family will use is relatively low compared to cold countries whether you pipe gas underground or not is a business decision based on economic considerations.Many countries do not do that and still use cylinders
We are not interested in your uncle. Paper,Ink shirts,trousers and shoes are all old inventions still many Nigerians do not have access to them.This idea that old things are to be discarded is stupid really
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2013
omonnakoda: so what if it is archaic
We are not interested in your uncle. Paper,Ink shirts,trouseris and shoes are all old inventions still many Nigerians do not have access to them.This idea that old things are to be discarded is stupid really

You guys idea of development is in backward mode. Just mere sweeping if your dusty streets means development to you.

You can call yourself progressives and be celebrating 19th century achivements in the 21st century. Your better of hidding it.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2013
redsun: I thought this is about piping up domestic gas into homes,not gas bottle.

This an old news,my uncle had this kind of plant years back in my town.It is not a 21st century achivement,it is archaic.

Still spewing ignorant and caveman nonsense at your gran pa age? You no get shame ni?
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by pkween(f): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2013
Adejoro74: Why is Fasola not taking care of his neck skin cancer? The thing don chop him neck finish.
Fashola is not taking care of his neck cancer because he is busy taking care of the people of Lagos state.He is putting others first.If he travels out for treatment now,people like you will still ask WH questions.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by abokinside: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

shatap! other than fashola who is the only saving face of this party, what achievements are being celebrated in other acn states? Even when tinibu was governor what did he achieve?

just shatap abeg
why do we have so many kids on nairaland?
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Gbawe: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2013
abokinside: why do we have so many kids on nairaland?

They are not even kids because my youngest child (aged 4+) reasons far better than many of them. They are just worthless adults who remind sensible Nigerians that we are in trouble if you look at development as related to the calibre of human resources a Nation has at its disposal.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by omonnakoda: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2013
redsun:

You guys idea of development is in backward mode. Just mere sweeping if your dusty streets means development to you.

You can call yourself progressives and be celebrating 19th century achivements in the 21st century. Your better of hidding it.
Which guys exactly? when and where did I call myself "progressive". I merely challenged your views. Clearly you are intolerant of different views but I suggest you go and read what I wrote.Your reasoning seems to divide the world into two polarities those for or against you.At any rate I am not celebrating this and have not even supported it.You see some people are capable of debate without TAKING SIDES a concept you seem unable to grasp. On this same thread I questioned another person about his claim that LPG will save the environment and again he said I was "anti-Fashola" ,nigerians are funny people.I have not taken any position on this issue but I will challenge dubious facts or specious reasoning whichever side is using them .

Technology is not superior because it is the "latest". Underground piping of gas is not suitable for every country or environment and certainly the cost of such infrastructure has to be matched by the ability of the consumer to pay rates that will offset infrastructure costs. Nigerian consumers cannot pay such rates and the gas ultimately belongs to multinationals and NNPC who will sell it to the highest bidder locally or internationally. Ultimately gas consumption has to be paid for by the end user.

Try and debate without resorting to "personalizing" things that is not necessary really.Why tell us your uncle's biography we are not interested and it is not relevant.
Nuclear weapons are "archaic" but still as relevant today as they were 70 years ago
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by scoboone: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2013
I was asked if i have a space where the mini plant can be mounted for free by my CDA chairman , he said its a grassroot thing. another family support opportunity .
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2013
Gbawe:

They are not even kids because my youngest child (aged 4+) reasons far better than many of them. They are just worthless adults who remind sensible Nigerians that we are in trouble if you look at development as related to the calibre of human resources a Nation has at its disposal.

It's really getting more and more depressing.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by anonimi: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2013
kulyie: lagos has 57 local governments of which 2o are constitutionally recognized and 37 are local council development areas.because of time i cannot list all of them but to cut the long story short,just imagine you being the governour of lagos state with several local government councils,parastatals and interest groups.how many you wan satisfy finish.let him do the little he can do and leave the rest to God.meanwhile dont forget that there is corruption at the local government level too.i am aware that there is a certain amount allocated to chairmen of local councils to do what they are elected to do,but the usual nigerian behaviour of cooruption comes up.they will misappropriate the money for pecuniary gains at the expense of low class areas a nairalander was referring to e.g ikorodu etc.infact i know mrs arobieke,the former chairman of ketu local government and i have gome to her office severally when she was still the chairman and asked her why the money allocated is not reflecting in your jurisdiction and she was always giving me ingenuine excuses and quickly brush it of with jokes and say aburo,kini kan muwa fun e.shofe je rice and chicken ni.ill just chuckle and say dont sha forget you have children and she will be like gbagbe iyen jare.of course i know its corruption that engulfed that money,so fashola has to generate other sources of revenue. At the same time some of this local government chairmen are politicians and he knows what they are capable of doing so he has to be careful but as usual fashola is always the scape goat.how will he check local level corruption in all these local governments to ensure that money generated actually serves its constitutionally intended purpose

I quite agree with you that Fashola is trying given the POLITICAL challenges of the LGAs, LCDAs and LASHA members who owe their allegiance to Tinubu more than the CONSTITUENTS who supposedly elected them into office and whom Fashola is unable to deal with since we are in a democracy. That partly explains my signature.
However, the ACN propaganda team are selling Fashola to us as the best thing after sliced bread. That is definitely far from the truth and needs to be pointed out for a more balanced assessment. We are being told that he is doing better than his peers. I will not benchmark my performance or that of someone I love to the worst performers. A loving parent will not let her child go bad even if it means withdrawing her from a plush setting to some temporarily harsh realities so she can learn the difficult lessons of life for a better, more assured future.

Using the parable of talents in the Bible, we can assume that Fashola with five talents works to gain four more and his image makers aka propagandists are telling us but he is better than the guy who gained three (conveniently hiding the fact that guy had three talents to start with and got 100% returns compared to fashola's 80% return). The propaganda crew even go further to impress us with stories and glossy pictures to imply that Fashola is EXCELLENT, PERFECT etc by comparing him with the equivalent of the guy who received one talent and buried it with no returns for his master when he got back. That last category will be comparable to the ACN (s)elected PUBLIC servants at the LGA, LCDA and LASHA levels. Ditto for most of their legisLOOTERs in Abuja.

Finally, I will encourage you to not only register with a party at your LG ward but to also mobilise your folks & friends to do likewise, which will improve the possibility of seeing GOOD change from bottom up. I imagine that should be easy for you given your interest in what is happening around you, your understanding of how politics is working currently and your participation in student union politics on campus.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Am not sure what this is about to solve! Those that use kero, do so largely because it can be bought in tiny little quantities, so for me solve poverty and everybody will move to Lpg! Who no like better thing?
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
omonnakoda:
Which guys exactly? when and where did I call myself "progressive". I merely challenged your views. Clearly you are intolerant of different views but I suggest you go and read what I wrote.Your reasoning seems to divide the world into two polarities those for or against you.At any rate I am not celebrating this and have not even supported it.You see some people are capable of debate without TAKING SIDES a concept you seem unable to grasp. On this same thread I questioned another person about his claim that LPG will save the environment and again he said I was "anti-Fashola" ,nigerians are funny people.I have not taken any position on this issue but I will challenge dubious facts or specious reasoning whichever side is using them .

Technology is not superior because it is the "latest". Underground piping of gas is not suitable for every country or environment and certainly the cost of such infrastructure has to be matched by the ability of the consumer to pay rates that will offset infrastructure costs. Nigerian consumers cannot pay such rates and the gas ultimately belongs to multinationals and NNPC who will sell it to the highest bidder locally or internationally. Ultimately gas consumption has to be paid for by the end user.

Try and debate without resorting to "personalizing" things that is not necessary really.Why tell us your uncle's biography we are not interested and it is not relevant.
Nuclear weapons are "archaic" but still as relevant today as they were 70 years ago

Why are u on about my uncle?I brought that in to show that there is no big deal about gas bottling plants,it has been done decades ago in nigerian enterprising towns and villages.One should be expecting something more up to date and safe from supposedly up to date government.

Moreover,how can you say nuclear weapon is archaic when nigeria till this day don't understand the concept of charcoal that is why they are in darkness?Nuclear energy is the ultimate man made destructive and otherwise force,on top of the chain,and saying that it is archaic probably means you have to take another look at the word archaic.

Gas bottles are for camping,tents,barbeques and beach houses.They are not to safe or homes with pressurized nature,as well as the biting heat in nigeria.It use should be discouraged,instead thinking it is epic.

Resources wasted on reclaiming the mighty ocean that will inevitably fight back would have been enough to undate places like surulere into the 21st century supplies and utilities.You build a city from the foundation,not from the roof.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by omonnakoda: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
redsun:

Why are u on about my uncle?I brought that in to show that there is no big deal about gas bottling plants,it has been done decades ago in nigerian enterprising towns and villages.One should be expecting something more up to date and safe from supposedly up to date government.

Moreover,how can you say nuclear weapon is archaic when nigeria till this day don't understand the concept of charcoal that is why they are in darkness?Nuclear energy is the ultimate man made destructive and otherwise force,on top of the chain,and saying that it is archaic probably means you have to take another look at the word archaic.

Gas bottles are for camping,tents,barbeques and beach houses.They are not to safe or homes with pressurized nature,as well as the biting heat in nigeria.It use should be discouraged,instead thinking it is epic.

Resources wasted on reclaiming the mighty ocean that will inevitably fight back would have been enough to undate places like surulere into the 21st century supplies and utilities.You build a city from the foundation,not from the roof.

Where did I call myself progressive,which guys exactly? If you do not recognize those with whom you trade insults check again,I am not one of them.

No one is saying it is a big deal and certainly not me.I am not anadvocate of this gas scheme neither am I an opponent still I have the right to discuss and challenge misinformation from any side.
I am not an agent of Fashola or his government so direct your rant about developing Lagos very far from me.
I suggest you go back and read what I have written on this thread because you really are irritating me

There is nothing superior or "up to date about underground piping of gas.It is done for business reasons and has environmental drawbacks and risks too.Many cities around the world do not allow it so please stop peddling misinformation.
You are the one one that brought your uncle into it not me.I am telling you to keep him out.We are not interested in him or what he does or did.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by lawrence500(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Yes it good but we all might think that is a good idea but we should all consider those who would not be able to afford it, like those who find it difficult to even eat, and more allso, don't you guys think that it going to be a way of increasing the price of Gas in Nigeria especially Lagos state entirely. Thing about this
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
omonnakoda:
Where did I call myself progressive,which guys exactly? If you do not recognize those with whom you trade insults check again,I am not one of them.

No one is saying it is a big deal and certainly not me.I am not anadvocate of this gas scheme neither am I an opponent still I have the right to discuss and challenge misinformation from any side.
I am not an agent of Fashola or his government so direct your rant about developing Lagos very far from me.
I suggest you go back and read what I have written on this thread because you really are irritating me

There is nothing superior or "up to date about underground piping of gas.It is done for business reasons and has environmental drawbacks and risks too.Many cities around the world do not allow it so please stop peddling misinformation.
You are the one one that brought your uncle into it not me.I am telling you to keep him out.We are not interested in him or what he does or did.

If you didn't repeat my uncle,the third time around,we won't still be talking it.

What do you find insultive about you being referred to as a guy? You must be very petty and chippy like a woman,that is why you keep mentioning my uncle that is not suppose to be the brunt of the issue.

I don't know of any developed country that doesn't have subterranean energy and utility supply system.Maybe you are referring to ghana or south africa?Even oyinbo inhabited part of south africa should have that. It is the innovations of modern life that makes it a little more convenient,though not without its dangers,but definitely not as crude as what you guys are propagating.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by ow11(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
I still wonder why Kerosene is still sold in Nigeria. LPG is the way forward abeg!
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
redsun:

If you didn't repeat my uncle,the third time around,we won't still be talking it.

What do you find insultive about you being referred to as a guy? You must be very petty and chippy like a woman,that is why you keep mentioning my uncle that is not suppose to be the brunt of the issue.

I don't know of any developed country that doesn't have subterranean energy and utility supply system.Maybe you are referring to ghana or south africa?Even oyinbo inhabited part of south africa should have that. It is the innovations of modern life that makes it a little more convenient,though not without its dangers,but definitely not as crude as what you guys are propagating.
Where did I propagate it or propagate anything? that is why I question this "you guys" business Who said I am in support of gas whether by pipe or cylinder? Where did I propagate anything. It is your uncle that YOU introduced to us that propagated gas in your village(accordin to you).Go back and read again I have expressed neither support nor opposition for gas,However I have challeneged those in support and those agains like you who base their positions on bogus arguments like this one that gas cylinders are archaic and underground pipelines are a sign of development,
what next stop building roads and insist on helicopters because roads are "archaic" and helicopters modern after all there were roads before Jesus Christ!!
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
lawrence500: Yes it good but we all might think that is a good idea but we should all consider those who would not be able to afford it, like those who find it difficult to even eat, and more allso, don't you guys think that it going to be a way of increasing the price of Gas in Nigeria especially Lagos state entirely. Thing about this

Apart from the fact that it's cheap, the government is subsidizing this product to make it even more affordable.

You people make things difficult and create needless argument because you don't read and comprehend, the need to cry, complain and criticize overrules any need sense of sane judgement and need to read and understand before commenting on anything.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
redsun:

Villager, they are not gas bottles, they are gas cylinders and it doesn't matter how long you cry and yell with your usual upside down thinking and gross bad bele, moving away from the current mass mode of cooking with kerosine and other unsafe pollutants remains a better and safer cooking option for Lagosians.

Your imaginary uncle cooked with gas, but your entire village still cut down your trees and forests to cook with so I don't get all this useless noise when the fact remains that your village carry firewood from the forest to cook with.
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Eko Ile:

Villager, they are not gas bottles, they are gas cylinders and it doesn't matter how long you cry and yell with your usual upside down thinking and gross bad bele, moving away from the current mass mode of cooking with kerosine and other unsafe pollutants remains a better and safer cooking option for Lagosians.

Your imaginary uncle cooked with gas, but your entire village still cut down your trees and forests to cook with so I don't get all this useless noise when the fact remains that your village carry firewood from the forest to cook with.

This area boy.You must really be in the dark age to think that everybody cooks with fire wood in nigeria.I am not surprise,area boys like you don't have kitchen and you wouldn't know what goes on in domestics.You eat from place to place,and wanders from place to place,like a normad in the city licking ass.es.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
redsun:
[s]
This area boy.You must really be in the dark age to think that everybody cooks with fire wood in nigeria.I am not surprise,area boys like you don't have kitchen and you wouldn't know what goes on in domestics.You eat from place to place,and wanders from place to place,like a normad in the city licking ass.es.[/s]

Can't be bothered with ignorant and backward rants from villagers like you. I don't even know the last time any positive news emanated from your village talk less your imaginary and made up village uncle having access to cooking gas...

Abeg shut your village mouth..
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Eko Ile:

Can't be bothered with ignorant and backward rants from villagers like you. I don't even know the last time any positive news emanated from your village talk less your imaginary and made up village uncle having access to cooking gas...

Abeg shut your village mouth..

I will rather dwell in the serene village than the slums that you call city.

Animals like you can feel at home rats dwellings.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by EkoIle1: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
redsun:

I will rather dwell in the serene village than the slums that you call city.

Animals like you can feel at home rats dwellings.

People don't pay attention to issues and places they care less about, but you hardly miss any opportunity to give yourself headache and also saddle yourself with every single issue about the same slum you don't care about.

You are free to delude and fool yourself as much as you want, but your backwardness and your gran pa ignorance is very troubling and the fact that this slum is what you want and w'd love to call home is amazingly glaring but unfortunately for you, you are a villager so stick to village issues and no more made up village uncle stories...
Re: Fashola Launches Eko Gas (LPG) PICS by redsun(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Eko Ile:

People don't pay attention to issues and places they care less about, but you hardly miss any opportunity to give yourself headache and also saddle yourself with every single issue about the same slum you don't care about.

You are free to delude and fool yourself as much as you want, but your backwardness and your gran pa ignorance is very troubling and the fact that this slum is what you want and w'd love to call home is amazingly glaring but unfortunately for you, you are a villager so stick to village issues and no more made up village uncle stories...

Who is dragging slum with you murderfucker?Me or atlanthic ocean?That city with the fundamental ignorance of the inhabitants,is at the mercy of the waves.With what i know now,i will rather die than first choice of home.

I am not dragging it with you,it is my capital,when i need to be there i will be there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Some Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos) / Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emmergency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.