Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How (15162 Views)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More;male Or Female And How / The Art Of Relationship Jealousy,who Wears The Crown??...tha Man Or The Woman. / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

For me, if I truly love a lady, I can't move on easily.. NEVER
G to the BAM!!!!

alutacontinua:

Yearrite...why should you be bothered about her cheating, if I may ask
Keep firing the questions grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

while its not the cause of all brkups, its at d root of some.

Inie, are you are relationship doctor or what?...well said
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

For me, if I truly love a lady, I can't move on easily.. NEVER

God bless you. I was beginning to think i was the only one.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

It does not cost me two seconds to break up a relationship. But if it were to be someone i was madly in love with...no how no how, getting over it would be difficult. I say, getting over...not breaking up. I would remember the scent of his perfume, his best song, his habits etc.

I doubt if you have ever been in love.. Maybe you were just excited.
18 months of excitemen......yeah right.

Stop defending your insecurities. You get jealous and you can't be with a guy who does not get jealous. I accept, but there will be the opposite, live with it
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
lyk i said, they give it another name- breach of contract, emotional cheating et all grin grin grin

u wanna hang a dog? just give it a.bad name lipsrsealed
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Presence registered .
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:
lyk i said, they give it another name- breach of contract, emotional cheating et all grin grin grin

A little research will help.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by achukwunet(f): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
k2039: [color=#1E90FF] This is one school of thought I subscribe to.
If she says she is moving on, then I just have to let her go. That's in my Circle of concern, I have no influence on it.
I just have to move on, I was born without her and the consolation is just that there are too many ladies around to cry over spilled milk.

Soldier come soldier go, barack remains. Infact I'm not scared of break up, I'm always prepared for the worst possible scenario.

Watching of too much hollywood and nollywood movies give you the impression it's not easy, but in reality is that easy as long as you understand that you are not controlled by your emotions. Loving someone is a choice and you can as well chose not.
[/color]

It is easy. Being clingy like saran wrap helps no one

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

hahahahahahahahahaha!! preach it mehn...emotional cheating ko, emotional contract ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Bibol(f): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta: *in Bibol's voice*

Some people can lie sha grin
Naughty girl
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin

Stop it!

I tell you...

@mynd, you think i'm insecure? Hehehehe. I keep telling you that you don't know me.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: Why are you confusing yourself? Is cheating and Jealousy the same thing?

She cheats on me with another guy.

I see a picture of her with another guy.

Is it the same thing?

Can I end a relationship over a picture of her I saw with another guy? Jeeez!

As I said, we need a dictionary here.
Whether you get jealous because she hugs another guy or you get jealous because she's french-kissing another guy, JEALOUSY is JEALOUSY! Phew! I dunno what point you people try to make when you twist obvious truth to prove your point.
Not debating this again, this is starting to get serious. State your points, i'll read and enjoy the thread. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by xynerise: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

Yearrite...why should you be bothered about her cheating, if I may ask
To bother about ur partner cheating doesnt mean you are jealous. You are protecting your marriage in future. Know the difference young woman.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
TEA esq™:
Presence registered .
Ok! lets ask a non-living thing.

Teabag, do U get jealous when ya Oga @ the top ignores ya Teabag for Coffee? tongue
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

I tell you...

@mynd, you think i'm insecure? Hehehehe. I keep telling you that you don't know me.
What is the difference between jealousy and insecurity?

Give me a convincing answer and I'll log out and go sleep.

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

Inie, are you are relationship doctor or what?...well said
lol. u don hear say someone broke up wit some one she loves and got over it immediately? because soldier go soldier come, too many fishes in d ocean?

like someone ll be exactly lyk d person dey left? all na wash abeg.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky: For me, if I truly love a lady, I can't move on easily.. NEVER

To each his or her own. My ex, who I loved deeply and thought I would settle with, left me last year. I moved on nearly immediately because I know my self-worth. If he won't appreciate me, then someone else will. Simple as that.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ok! lets ask a non-living thing.

Teabag, do U get jealous when ya Oga @ the top ignores ya Teabag for Coffee? tongue
lmaoooooooo grin grin grin

this thread is giving me a much needed laughter.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

As I said, we need a dictionary here.
Whether you get jealous because she hugs another guy or you get jealous because she's french-kissing another guy, JEALOUSY is JEALOUSY! Phew! I dunno what point you people try to make when you twist obvious truth to prove your point.
Not debating this again, this is starting to get serious. State your points, i'll read and enjoy the thread. smiley smiley
You see your life?

Is hugging a guy cheating?

You are free to run. You weren't making any sense though. Lol.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

I tell you...

And I keep telling you, do you and I will do me. I don't need to know you, I see your opinions and views and that is enough
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: A little research will help.
help us na. wats jealousy really? grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

Freedom of speech.

Blame Luther! grin

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Freedom of speech.

Blame Luther! grin
Oh Lawd, stop it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Freedom of speech.

Blame Luther! grin
grin grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

help us na. wats jealousy really? grin
Did I tell you Jealousy doesn't exist OR that I dont exhibit it?

Lol.

Stop chasing your tail. Not cute.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: It is called "Emotional cheating". Ever heard of that? Research is free, you know.

Maybe that's what they call it, but to me, I do make sure I'm in good terms with all my exes without being romantically involved with them. I even feel free to introduce them to my gf so as to avoid complicating issues... It's not a type of cheating to me. Just 'cause we're exes doesn't mean we should be enemies. Maybe it's just me but I do talk and will continue to talk to my exes as FRIENDS, if the world sees it as "emotional cheating", then I'm ready to be sentenced to a love jail cos I won't stop
sexkillz: You see your life?

Is hugging a guy cheating?

You are free to run. You weren't making any sense though. Lol.

You didn't have to say that. If I reply you back in a harsh manner now, you'll start hiding posts. undecided
State your points and pass. What makes YOU think YOU were the one making sense?

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
And I keep telling you, do you and I will do me. I don't need to know you, I see your opinions and views and that is enough

Is this a fight? Hehehehe. A-ca-serious mehn...point taken.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by xynerise: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Oh Lawd, stop it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You just dey laugh like antelope. O yes member. Best word is ''I concur'' grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

You didn't have to say that. If I reply you back in a harsh manner now, you'll start hiding posts. undecided
State your points and pass. What makes YOU think YOU were the one making sense?
Don't mind sexkillz and his condescending antics angry angry. You were making FULL SENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
An "emotional affair" is an affair which excludes physical intimacy but includes emotional intimacy. It may begin innocently as a friendship. It may also be called an affair of the heart. Where one partner is in a committed monogamous relationship, an emotional affair can be a type of chaste nonmonogamy without consummation. When the affair breaches an agreement in the monogamous relationship of one of the partners to the affair, the term infidelity may be more apt.

SOURCE

We covered this in my basic psych class. If you haven't heard of something, then do some research rather than discard it as false. There's no such thing as too much knowledge.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: Did I tell you Jealousy doesn't exist OR that I don exhibit it?

Lol.

Stop chasing your tail. Not cute.

did i say u don't? u said to do my research, i asked for ur help, is all....

i don't ve a tail but u do and u are chasing it. do u want to go back to.page one? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition / Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.