Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How (15158 Views)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More;male Or Female And How / The Art Of Relationship Jealousy,who Wears The Crown??...tha Man Or The Woman. / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

Cunny plincess, I know you'll dodge the questions

Onila is tripping for you oo

Local search your name and see where I called you to that thread. Lol
I've already seen the thread, thanks to you grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise:
You have to look again girl. Sometimes the end of a relationship is not due to how the boy or girl manages jealousy.

Psychological effects also play a major role on how fast you move ahead.

jealousy is a psychological tin...
yea i agree, its not ALWAYS d cause of every breakup.but it can lead to wat causes d brkup sometimes
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

i get.jealous wen mynd flirts with anyone embarassed grin
Too bad I can't say the same cos I see you as a matured human who can handle herself
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

Thank you. I was looking for jealousy in that post. All I saw was disrespect and complete disregard for a partner or spouse.
She is so quick to make a point.....flop
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

No take am personal. Na talk we dey talk. Now, look at that quote and tell me if there's no string of jealousy in that write-up. wink wink cheesy
So someone tells you he has ended his various relationships and still talks to his various exes. Isn't he a liar and a cheat? Do you condone cheating? Can you categorize cheating and Jealousy?

Like I said, I dey wait.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: Nah. . . You just analyzed yourself and how you deal with Jealousy.

I don't take life so complicated. Try not giving a damn about things you cannot change. . . wink it works!!!

lol. ok, if u say so.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lmaoooooooooooooooo! Kai! Humans!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

The case of popowaa comes to mynd.. Sorry, comes to mind. Lol
Stop it
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
U don dey take am too personal jor.
U have said it times without number on nairaland that you cannot condone your partner relating with an ex, not even on a friendship level. Now, that is jealousy in a way..But issokay, i no get tym to dey fight una...na only play I fit do.

Achukwunet, i see ya...how things
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
*grabs popcorn*

Fever, get out of my body!!!!!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by xynerise: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

jealousy is a psychological tin...
yea i agree, its not ALWAYS d cause of every breakup.but it can lead to wat causes d brkup sometimes
Jealousy is the least thing that can cause break-up to me. To some, it can even make them commit suicide and to others, it can make them commit homicide. We are different people with different psychological status. Sexkillz and Ogugua have a different psychological way of handling things so why do some people doubt that?

Who says Jealousy is inevitable?

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ogugua knows that if she leaves me this minute, I'll move on in the next and vice versa. It is that factual realization of not being clingy that attracted us to each other. We saw life from a different angle of inclination, and we still do.

#team trust.

2 Likes

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

The case of popowaa comes to mynd.. Sorry, comes to mind. Lol

Hahahahahahahaha. I tell you. Awwww memories!!!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise:
Jealousy is the least thing that can cause break-up to me. To some, it can even make them commit suicide and to others, it can make them commit homicide. We are different people with different psychological status. Sexkillz and Ogugua have a different psychological way of handling things so why do some people doubt that?

Suicide ke? We are talking about healthy jealousy here. Why are you guys taking things too far and personal? Chei!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I've already seen the thread, thanks to you grin grin

Aporoko woman
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
In a relationship? No. The only signs of jealousy I have had was in secondary school and that was cos they graded the commercial science classes together and their subjects were easier.

Apart from that, I no get time

oh u've had signs?? well guess wat? i ve never.

I trust completely , ve no baggage or insecurity.... call it robotic
but i know i get jealous. i don't show it cz i.know it for wat it is and discard it accordingly but its der nevertheless.

its not a weakness. its wat makes us human. some of u may deny it publicly from now to forever but deep down we all know the truth.

Why are i scared to admit wat.is? non admission doesn't make u super human.

and d hrtbrk guy?? wat u wrote is just hogwash biko.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by achukwunet(f): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
If there is truly love in a relationship, there shouldn't be any worries about the other partner and what they might do.

If you know they love you and they know you love them, there shouldn't be any problems.

If my boyfriend hugged a girl who was "prettier" than me, I won't get jealous. Why? Cause I know he loves me for me and can truly care less about other women he sees.

Besides, since he loves me, other woman he sees must look like this:

3 Likes

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
So it is very easy to get over breakup from someone you loved deeply. God, i need your help. Never knew it was that easy.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise:

Humans do. They say those that don't get jealous are robots.

This is the biggest piece of cap I have read all year on NL. That's saying something

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by xynerise: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

Suicide ke? We are talking about healthy jealousy here. Why are you guys taking things too far and personal? Chei!
The type of jealousy wasnt specified

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: Ogugua knows that if she leaves me this minute, I'll move on in the next and vice versa. It is that factual realization of not being clingy that attracted us to each other. We saw life from a different angle of inclination, and we still do.

#team trust.

Wake up from your slumber Mr. Man.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by k2039: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Humans do. They say those that don't get jealous are robots.

This is the biggest piece of cap I have read all year on NL. That's saying something
Na y I no one say everything wey dey my heart, because dem go say I dey heartless and I no get emotions.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

oh u've had signs?? well guess wat? i ve never.

I trust completely , ve no baggage or insecurity.... call it robotic
but i know i get jealous. i don't show it cz i.know it for wat it is and discard it accordingly but its der nevertheless.

its not a weakness. its wat makes us human. some of u may deny it publicly from now to forever but deep down we all know the truth.

Why are i scared to admit wat.is? non admission doesn't make u super human.

and d hrtbrk guy?? wat u wrote is just hogwash biko.
So why is it so had to believe that some people in this case, me don't get jealous at all?

Do I really seem like the type?

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise:
The type of jealousy wasnt specified

Mine was...
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
achukwunet:
Besides, since he loves me, other woman he sees must look like this:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! No kidding tho grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise:

hey!!!! i wasn't referring to Sexkillz and ogugua. i commented on wat he wrote and i did write dat it wasn't specifically directed to him.

Dats where u've got it wrong. while its not the cause of all brkups, its at d root of some. problem is, people deny it and give it another name or don't recognize it for wat it is....same tin.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
k2039:
Na y I no one say everything wey dey my heart, because dem go say I dey heartless and I no get emotions.
Team robot na....na them sabi pass

2 Likes

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stop it

Hold up, hope you didn't take it serious?

you need to decipher when one is kidding if you actually took it serious
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by xynerise: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

Mine was...
you are still a kid. Go and play suwe tongue
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta: So it is very easy to get over breakup from someone you loved deeply. God, i need your help. Never knew it was that easy.
Just tell yourself it's his loss. . . Unless you really believe you can't live without a particular person.

That's a romantic lie.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
So why is it so had to believe that some people in this case, me don't get jealous at all?

Do I really seem like the type?

do i seem lyk d type? we don't have to seem to be....
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: Wake up from your slumber Mr. Man.
Na. You should wake up.

What I can see sitting down, you cannot see while on the tallest tree. . . No be mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.