Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How (15156 Views)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More;male Or Female And How / The Art Of Relationship Jealousy,who Wears The Crown??...tha Man Or The Woman. / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta: So it is very easy to get over breakup from someone you loved deeply. God, i need your help. Never knew it was that easy.
Perhaps you might learn from me, my last relationship was a sort of long distance one and it got to an extent that I began to see that the girl was not comfy with my absence even though we were head over heels in Love (Killz knew this time). I walked up to her and told her, if she will be happier with another guy who was closer to her then we should call it quits and guess what? She did?

When you learn to be n control of yourself and become an adult, every other thing falls in line

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: So someone tells you he has ended his various relationships and still talks to his various exes. Isn't he a liar and a cheat?

How is someone talking to her/his ex, cheating?. Maybe a liar if she had denied talking to them but certainly not a cheat

I talk with all my exes bar one, does that make me a cheat?
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by xynerise: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
gree-die:

hey!!!! i wasn't referring to Sexkillz and ogugua. i commented on wat he wrote and i did write dat it wasn't specifically directed to him.

Dats where u've got it wrong. while its not the cause of all brkups, its at d root of some. problem is, people deny it and give it another name or don't recognize it for wat it is....same tin.
I used Sexkillz and Ogugua as reference to tell you that we still have people with such mentality.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

Suicide ke? We are talking about healthy jealousy here. Why are you guys taking things too far and personal? Chei!
because dey fear dat admitting it makes dem weak..... not me, it makes me a beta person ,stronger and able to handle tins as dey come up.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
So why is it so had to believe that some people in this case, me don't get jealous at all?

Do I really seem like the type?

You are different. We accept. Blessed be your girlfriend.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

Suicide ke? We are talking about healthy jealousy here. Why are you guys taking things too far and personal? Chei!
I wonder o! grin

A-ca-interesting up in here mehn...

Too much trips grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise:
I used Sexkillz and Ogugua as reference to tell you that we still have people with such mentality.

ok.
not dat i agree wit u, but.i ll leave it at dat.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

Hold up, hope you didn't take it serious?

you need to decipher when one is kidding if you actually took it serious
The day I take you seriously is the day I start being a Miami Heat fan.

No seriously

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise: *taps Ogugua on the butt*

sexkillz are you jealous? grin
*gasp* shocked
Skydeeeeeeep! angry
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
I think we might need someone to help with the definition of LOVE and JEALOUSY on this thread. op, do you mind
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

You are different. We accept. Blessed be your girlfriend.
she just whispered an amen. She is reading see grin

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by achukwunet(f): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: Just tell yourself it's his loss. . . Unless you really believe you can't live without a particular person.

That's a romantic lie.

Well said.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

How is someone talking to her/his ex, cheating?. Maybe a liar if she had denied talking to them but certainly not a cheat

I talk with all my exes bar one, does that make me a cheat?
It is called "Emotional cheating". Ever heard of that? Research is free, you know.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua: I think we might need someone to help with the definition of LOVE and JEALOUSY on this thread. op, do you mind

i actually looked up d meaning in a dictionary and i get why dey.are scared.. d definition no just follow but den, dict don't know d diff bw healthy and unhealthy jealousy...
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua: I think we might need someone to help with the definition of LOVE and JEALOUSY on this thread. op, do you mind
Define it yourself na.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by k2039: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta: So it is very easy to get over breakup from someone you loved deeply. God, i need your help. Never knew it was that easy.
This is one school of thought I subscribe to.
If she says she is moving on, then I just have to let her go. That's in my Circle of concern, I have no influence on it.
I just have to move on, I was born without her and the consolation is just that there are too many ladies around to cry over spilled milk.
Soldier come soldier go, barack remains. Infact I'm not scared of break up, I'm always prepared for the worst possible scenario.

Watching of too much hollywood and nollywood movies give you the impression it's not easy, but in reality is that easy as long as you understand that you are not controlled by your emotions. Loving someone is a choice and you can as well chose not.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
xynerise:
Jealousy is the least thing that can cause break-up to me. To some, it can even make them commit suicide and to others, it can make them commit homicide. We are different people with different psychological status. Sexkillz and Ogugua have a different psychological way of handling things so why do some people doubt that?

Who says Jealousy is inevitable?

I guess you're right then.

If killz, og, mynd says they don't EVER get jealous in a relationship, no matter how hard and impossible it seems to me, I just have to accept it

We all are different.. Variety is the spice of life

But omo, una strong o walayi
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
k2039: This is one school of thought I subscribe to.
If she says she is moving on, then I just have to let her go. That's in my Circle of concern, I have no influence on it.
I just have to move on, I was born without her and the consolation is just that there are too many ladies around to cry over spilled milk.
Soldier come soldier go, barack remains. Infact I'm not scared of break up, I'm always prepared for the worst possible scenario.

Watching of too much hollywood and nollywood movies give you the impression it's not easy, but in reality is that easy as long as you understand that you are not controlled by your emotions. Loving someone is a choice and you can as well chose not.
Guy, wtf is wrong with u? Change ya font colour mehn. angry..

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by greedie1(f): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

The case of popowaa comes to mynd.. Sorry, comes to mind. Lol
smh. see ya head grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta:

Hahahahahahahaha. I tell you. Awwww memories!!!

*in mynd's voice* STOP IT. Lol
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
U don chop wella? Dis gon b one hell of a ride.

Today na today! We must separate robots from humans. grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
What is "Insecurity", what is "Jealousy"?

I can as well call people who exhibit Jealousy INSECURE, and get away with it. . .

Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
sexkillz: It is called "Emotional cheating". Ever heard of that? Research is free, you know.

Yearrite...why should you be bothered about her cheating, if I may ask

5 Likes

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Perhaps you might learn from me, my last relationship was a sort of long distance one and it got to an extent that I began to see that the girl was not comfy with my absence even though we were head over heels in Love (Killz knew this time). I walked up to her and told her, if she will be happier with another guy who was closer to her then we should call it quits and guess what? She did?

When you learn to be n control of yourself and become an adult, every other thing falls in line

It does not cost me two seconds to break up a relationship. But if it were to be someone i was madly in love with...no how no how, getting over it would be difficult. I say, getting over...not breaking up. I would remember the scent of his perfume, his best song, his habits etc.

I doubt if you have ever been in love.. Maybe you were just excited.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2013

For me, if I truly love a lady, I can't move on easily.. NEVER
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
k2039: This is one school of thought I subscribe to.

Lmao..... Dude you dey make sense die. You be my twin brother?

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
lalaosky:

For me, if I truly love a lady, I can't move on easily.. NEVER
Awwww.... cry

Oahray,she u dey read? angry

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

A little thing called breach of contract.

Sorry humans don't understand it

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Caracta(f): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
*in Bibol's voice*

Some people can lie sha grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by xynerise: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ishilove:
*gasp* shocked
Skydeeeeeeep! angry
U no get work? grin
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

Why are you confusing yourself? Is cheating and Jealousy the same thing?

She cheats on me with another guy.

I see a picture of her with another guy.

Is it the same thing?

Can I end a relationship over a picture of her I saw with another guy? Jeeez!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Caracta: *in Bibol's voice*

Some people can lie sha grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Stop it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.