Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (42347 Views)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by 2chains1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Firstly he duznt ave 248m cash to spend.
Secondly the bottle ain't open
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Stormborn: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: Nigerian celebs after buying expensive things dey will go nd rent 2 bed room instead of investing that moni into sumthing Good.
. U must be highly mad for this statement.how many nigerian artist do u see in nigeria that leave in 2 bedroom? and besides the guy has more money than your entire family can dream of having, so he is worth it. Stop hating.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by keyword(f): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
What's the use of so much money if it cannot touch the life of others? I call this stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
Stormborn: . U must be highly mad for this statement.how many nigerian artist do u see in nigeria that leave in 2 bedroom? and besides the guy has more money than your entire family can dream of having, so he is worth it. Stop hating.
hian. Nigga take a chill pill
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by toprealman: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tell him to pop the drink if en get mind......lol
Like this bros sha.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by ZN2: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Some folks here spewing their dumbness.

FYI, he didn't "buy" it. It was a promotional copy sent to him.

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by AKMoney1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=18pt]
BE INFORMED
This is more than just a drink, the bottle alone worth £1.2m. Click below
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/1325722/hidden-facts-got-de-diamants#16260300
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by mariong(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
So this is the longevity wine i have been hearing rumours about. If only i can get a sip (methuselah will no longer be considered the oldest man). gringrin

Mtseew. A sane mind has no business with this wine save for a situation like Don jazzy's (awoof no dey run bele). They will soon give it all out as freebees.
What a crazy world! sad
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
na better lie jhur no b him buy am.and beside no wine cost such amount,una sabi lie jooor.we no greee oooo tongue undecided kiss
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by brinell(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
I wonder if guys just don't see well or they can't read. The drink was a gift by its maker to showcase what he has to offer to Nigerians. He chose Don Jazzy to introduce it to Nigeria. A loya ambassador, Don J is just doing business. Na where dem write say Don Jazzy pay for the drink na?

All these sh.t about poor schools and all that, na wa oh. If I buy drink na your problem again? Besides what have you too done? Just always hating celebrities and successful people. It aint gonna get you high up, people. One love, aiit?

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Orikinla(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Don Jazzy does nor even have N160m in his bank accounts.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by elrony(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Orikinla: Don Jazzy does nor even have N160m in his bank accounts.
Mugu!!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by ewosk: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
hmmm na waoh for naija peeps ooo dem dash person sumthing, una dey yab d person...abi unu nor sabi read...haters club ova full dis coast...
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Orikinla: Don Jazzy does nor even have N160m in his bank accounts.
And he bought a house worth that much abi na me no get the news well. Beside hw u know say him no get reach like dat. Or maybe na jealousy dey worry u or u no just like the guy.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by oldlord(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
is d content equals eternal life or turn human being to immortal? if no then is a waste of resources and taste. pls pour dat drink inside toilet it worth nothing
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Stormborn: . U must be highly mad for this statement.how many nigerian artist do u see in nigeria that leave in 2 bedroom? and besides the guy has more money than your entire family can dream of having, so he is worth it. Stop hating.
can u tell us his net worth dummy
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by philips70(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
After carefully reading through all comments, save for some seemingly sound minds, I can understand why the so much failure in JAMB exams. Majority of Nigerians don't read and even if they do very few comprehend. So much dullness in the land. Nigeria don baje gaan

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by rhazur(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Even if the money dey,Why i go buy One Bottle for 1.2Million? Una know how many crates of BIG STOUT be dat

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by babaisale01(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Why are you all ignoring the fact that DONJAZZY himself posted a tweet that it was a gift from the maker. Even if he bought it with his money, what's your own? Is it your money? DONJAZZY is a magnanimous individual, he always tries his best for the public. Last week, he gave someone a hundred thousand just for replying is tweet with (.) So just chill and let the man be jare. Una don chop today?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by 190: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
dvdon: If you use blue light view dat bottle, the number of finger prints u go see there fit cause miscarrage.
grin grin grin
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Rockyheight: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Forget dat thing, that much money for a bottle of ogoro! Na lie, even carlos slim sef no go buy am. And it had better be a gift to Don Jazzy o! Or in a short while he will be back in d village telling tales of when he Was Don Jazzy.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by olupatito(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
so after drinking this wine,i wont be hungry again in life abi?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by mrking3(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Fussbot: "is don jazzy naw a loyal milk ambassador?"

Are u a learner?
STFU!!! What A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ you pointing at? typo error or what?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
I think that is a complimentary copy of the bottle of wine if ever it is worth the quoted amount.....
I do not think Don Jazzy can throw away 248 million naira on a bottle of wine, champagne or not, and then drink it with a Loya branded mug looking sleepily at a phone...... #mypersonalview#
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Temptee101(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
dvdon: If you use blue light view dat bottle, the number of finger prints u go see there fit cause miscarrage.
Bros! Hahahahaahaha!! U no well i swear. My belle o o o
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Soso990240(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: Nigerian celebs after buying expensive things dey will go nd rent 2 bed room instead of investing that moni into sumthing Good.
u and ur like are they reason why nigeria wount move forward any sooner.Alex gave Don jazzy d drink,to promote d drink through him.even Don jazzy talk 4 twitter dat it will be foolish of him 2 use such amount on a bottle.people just comment witout getin d whole detail,,i pity their life.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Crixina(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
beebop: gosh don't be gullible. Amosu created ONE LIMITED EDITION BOTTLE that was valued at that much (obviously inflated to appeal to the Porsche Center crowd). The champagne itself is probably priced above the already overpriced Veuves and Moets of the world to appeal to all the money miss roads in Lagos and Abuja where champagne consumption is skyrocketing.

ALL NA WASH - nice marketing campaign though, getting Don Jazzy to tweet. They got their name to shine bright above the Dom Perignons, very tacky though.

Next week all those fatty acids in the clubs will be flashing a bottle of "1 million dollar champagne'', retail price 8k max, club price 30k max.
what do you do for a living?just curious
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by koliks(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
d moni haff reach 4 me 2 buy bugatti veyron na......ahbi??
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by wayne4loan: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
No vex, shey person no go piss after him drink the wine?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by sniperwolf(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Make him open am na
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Ndkings1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
FlirtyKaren: So much cheers to the weeked jare.

The champagne 'Goût de Diamants’ is worth a whooping N248million chilled naira!

And its creator luxury designer Alexander Amosu gave Don Jazzy the honour of having the first ever bottle to touch Nigeria.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/don-jazzy-gets-1st-bottle-of-worlds.html
i dnt believe dis
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nothing better to drink a N248 million champagne with than a loya mug. ...haters gon' hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) / Oritsefemi Begs Shina Peller For Forgiveness (SCREENSHOTS) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.