Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (42343 Views)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Don nawoo for you, na loya milk cup you go use drink such an expensive wine. get some wine glass na!! cool
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by kenx1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abegi simply a publicity stunt undecided
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by ibas: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
The Holy Bible as volumnous as it is has 10 COMMANDMENTS;while dis JESTERS called NAIRALAND have 21;who d hell do u think u r?u PRIDE urself on VANITY. FACEBOOK doesnt resist posts sef. Seun u dey craze.i BAN MYSELF FROM DIS CRAZY SITE

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Don Jazzy can't be stewpid to buy such drink. He only posed with it. Whats so special about the drink? can it raise the dead?
cheesy cheesy cheesy *falls from pirate boat*
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by prettyboi1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Bitter Nigerians have once again hi-jacked this thread with comments of hatred & bitterness. You guys don't ever treat yourselves to some good time? Why always hating other people? Everyone deserves a treat & a good luxurious life from time to time even If you're extremely poor. Luxury starts from the mind,so you all should stop hating people every single time & also enjoy your lives cos everyone deserves that.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Adex097: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
9jadelta: bros, e tire me o grin
abi na..but make we re-think ham... Shey na gold/diamond dey use as the drink bottle?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by tonididdy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
FlirtyKaren: So much cheers to the weeked jare.

The champagne 'Goût de Diamants’ is worth a whooping N248million chilled naira!

And its creator luxury designer Alexander Amosu gave Don Jazzy the honour of having the first ever bottle to touch Nigeria.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/don-jazzy-gets-1st-bottle-of-worlds.html
NONSENSE...very soon dem go dey sell ADVANCD AIR
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Rhino5dm: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2013

Don Jazzy and LOYA mug.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Celepope: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
shymexx:

Touch NOT drink!!!

You know that nyggah didn't taste the wine.

And the drink in that fugly mug is Nigerian palm wine!!!

That bummy nyggah won't be able to afford that drink in the next 200 years! undecided undecided
Why belittle him,200 years?Don't be deceived that dude can do more than that.Just that he may not want to waste such cash on mere wine.The dude is into big time oil and gas biz

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by beevalley(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
IF AM NOT MISTAKEN....SO A SIP IS 1 MILLION NAIRA. NONSENSE...Mchewwwwww
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by UNLEASHED(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Typical Nigerian!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by emmydee(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Na wash jore. d bottle is still corked.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Katier00(f): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
the wine is nt open nah
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
If you drink this champagne so u no fit die again?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by princeonx: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
FlirtyKaren: So much cheers to the weeked jare.

The champagne 'Goût de Diamants’ is worth a whooping N248million chilled naira!

And its creator luxury designer Alexander Amosu gave Don Jazzy the honour of having the first ever bottle to touch Nigeria.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/don-jazzy-gets-1st-bottle-of-worlds.html
That amount is almost $1.6m! Did you say a bottle cost that much or the whole champagne company itself?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Burger01(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Just to touch the bottle! What kinda privilege was that?

sad
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by econity(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
is that the price of the most expensive wine in the next 500years or what. Google still dey work o'
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Emade(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
God bless ur children o
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Are we sure this is the price? who price am to confirm the price? Are u telling me Don Jazzy worth billions ? how much he get to afford just a bottle of wine for 248m.
Abeg make una bring another story.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Frostyzone(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Nairaland front page is now a complete joke. Seun and co, welldone.grin
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by yuzedo: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
is me dat give my bois don jazzin d mowet wine to eat sadine meat smiley if u a sweeT NL babes & u want to test it u can PM me smiley

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Wale112(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Arrant nonsense, the company knws we have stupid rich men in Nig, so why wont send complimentary bottle down here. All those senators nd Governors wud surely buy even in cartons.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by soderican(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Don jazzy did not but it. Twas a give-away,bro
Abu Mikey: I like Don Baba J,but all this is Vanity
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by CodeHouse: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Well what can I say...? I was expecting a picture of a wine bottle towering like a mast, only to see a regular man on his bed just like anybody with a mug courtesy loyal milk and a bottle not different from the regular eve wine..some wines are costly, I know but this?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by maxisfield(f): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
sipitzzz: Such crazy amount spent on just a drink?please is it going to wash all my sins away?

Jus as I tot
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Thermythorpe(f): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin
dvdon: If you use blue light view dat bottle, the number of finger prints u go see there fit cause miscarrage.
Miscarriage ke? cheesy ..... Lngkm
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by CodeHouse: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
pretty_boi: Bitter Nigerians have once again hi-jacked this thread with comments of hatred & bitterness. You guys don't ever treat yourselves to some good time? Why always hating other people? Everyone deserves a treat & a good luxurious life from time to time even If you're extremely poor. Luxury starts from the mind,so you all should stop hating people every single time & also enjoy your lives cos everyone desecration that.
Can you buy a bottle of wine as costly as that, assuming you are as rich as Dangote? Bill Gate, the richest man yet again CANNOT, Warren B CANNOT, Carlo Slim CANNOT...boi it is lack of wisdom that is on display here

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Stormborn: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: Nigerian celebs after buying expensive things dey will go nd rent 2 bed room instead of investing that moni into sumthing Good.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by mrking3(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
You'all should stop being gullible!!! †ђξ motive of this publicity stunt is simply to advertise and or promote LOYA MILK!! Is Don JAzzy now a LOYA milk ambassador? Coz that's all I can see! †ђξ champagne stuff is just to draw traffice which they apparently succeeded! Nice move by Loya milk! They succeeded!!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by mrking3(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
You'all should stop being gullible!!! †ђξ motive of this publicity stunt is simply to advertise and or promote LOYA MILK!! Is Don JAzzy now a LOYA milk ambassador? Coz that's all I can see! †ђξ champagne stuff is just to draw traffic which they apparently succeeded! Nice move by Loya milk! They succeeded!!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Fussbot: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
CodeHouse:
Can you buy a bottle of wine as costly as that, assuming you are as rich as Dangote? Bill Gate, the richest man yet again CANNOT, Warren B CANNOT, Carlo Slim CANNOT...boi it is lack of wisdom that is on display here
u dey mind d guy?

I trust don jazzy sha,he wld rada invest d money into motor spare parts...
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Fussbot: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
mr_king: You'all should stop being gullible!!! †ђξ motive of this publicity stunt is simply to advertise and or promote LOYA MILK!! Is Don JAzzy now a LOYA milk ambassador? Coz that's all I can see! †ђξ champagne stuff is just to draw traffic which they apparently succeeded! Nice move by Loya milk! They succeeded!!
"is don jazzy naw a loyal milk ambassador?"

Are u a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera / Oritsefemi Begs Shina Peller For Forgiveness (SCREENSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.