Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (42341 Views)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Riskymallam: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
If you've got it, spend it.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: I like Don Baba J,but all this is Vanity

Did you even read the whole message before typing this poo or you just stopped at the subject?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by swtbabe08(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
kai what a jerk...... What do u take us for hw will a bottle of just tastless tin dat may even contain suger worth dat millionszz...... Aaaaaa bo booooo....... naira land please do better ;Dkai what a jerk...... What do u take us for hw will a bottle of just tastless tin dat may even contain suger worth dat millionszz...... Aaaaaa bo booooo....... naira land please do better
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Pennywise(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Our people sef with outrageous claims. I attended a funeral once that was sponsored by a Jando where I was served a special bottle of champaigne. The liqour was said to have a price tag of 120k which was pretty impressive to someone who only knew about Moet et Chandon. Anyway, I stumbled on exact same drink later for a mere 3.5k (and I never even begin price).
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by scottpirlo24: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Don baba J ..... I like your way..... He made it public that he never bought the drink/wine , that it was just a gift .... If it were to be some , they will take the credit of buying a dam thing when they have no shit to spend

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by lilbakar(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Erifenz: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
The bottle is made of gold and diamond
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by kolamilan(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
na lie jor if them open the bottle now na 7up go dey inside.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by loswhite(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
eyenCalabar: Chai!!! I now realize why D'banj left him. This man has no brain. Abasi akan fi dah undecided
dumb
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by PHfinest(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
FlirtyKaren: So much cheers to the weeked jare.

The champagne 'Goût de Diamants’ is worth a whooping N248million chilled naira!

And its creator luxury designer Alexander Amosu gave Don Jazzy the honour of having the first ever bottle to touch Nigeria.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/don-jazzy-gets-1st-bottle-of-worlds.html

Abeg na me wey no see the worth?
If the drink is worth near that amount:
1) the cover should be held with gold or platinum plated material not foil paper
2) the bottle could be more classy, not looking like Eva non alcoholic wine

Anyway, Amosu, keep choping the rich men mugu; na God give you.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by PHfinest(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abeg na me wey no see the worth?
If the drink is worth near that amount:
1) the cover should be held with gold or platinum plated material not foil paper
2) the bottle could be more classy, not looking like Eva non alcoholic wine

Anyway, Amosu, keep choping the rich men mugu; na God give you.

And its creator luxury designer Alexander Amosu gave Don Jazzy the honour of having the first ever bottle to touch Nigeria.

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by scholes23(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pple could be so gullible.
What's his worth to start with that he'll spend #248 on wine abi is he now worth billions of naira.
Abegi, find another lie joor, abi una think say we day wear PAMPERS?
@OP I see ur jobless, go 2 job section and look 4 one. It'll do u a whole lot of good
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by bejeria101(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
tpia@:
There's a thread in politics section about nigerian children learning under trees and in deskless classrooms.

Can someone forward the link to this celebrity and the other rich ones like him who are always posing with wine.

Also, send the link to the winemaker as well who i believe is nigerian?
point of correction,the wine maker isnt nigerian,the bottle designer is nigerian knw the difference
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by adconline(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ultra useless Naija invention in 2013.technology driven countries are inventing things like google, FB, iPhone and Samsung S4
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by treach(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Who wants to be fooled,nt me. a bottle of d most expensive wine and a mug frm d most cheapest milk in naija. Wat a combo.pls we are big than this publicity stunts.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by basty: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mumu Nairalanders,
How much is Don worth drinking a wine worth over N200m with a cup worth less than N1000.
Seen has lost the glamour of NL with these junjs posts.
I don't celebrate all these fukin Nauha celebs Olodo copy cats who think money is something worth celebrating and worshiping their mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
eyenCalabar: Chai!!! I now realize why D'banj left him. This man has no brain. Abasi akan fi dah undecided
^ mark this user, he is a brainless phool. Eat a diick broke nicca. Don Jazzy has done nuthin wrong.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Na lie!!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Maximus85(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2013

Which kain stupid lie be dis?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by niyiguy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
I bet all of una, Don jazzy no fit use him cash buy just 1 bottle of wine 4 N238m. Him no fit. Na Loya advert things. Why him no open am. Abeg make una park well. If na so endorsement, music, beat making money dey come, all of us suppose don dey do beat na.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Aikayy: 2:39am On Jun 16, 2013
scholes23: Pple could be so gullible.
What's his worth to start with that he'll spend #248 on wine abi is he now worth billions of naira.
Abegi, find another lie joor, abi una think say we day wear PAMPERS?
@OP I see ur jobless, go 2 job section and look 4 one. It'll do u a whole lot of good

E for better if u dey wear pampers sef! Cos from ur comment pikin were dey wear pampers sharp pass u!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 16, 2013
He was probably paid to advertise the drink, if u check carefully, the seal hasn't been opened............taste of diamond even if him buy am, no be piss him go piss am.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by DaWizard47: 4:10am On Jun 16, 2013
"Nah community na in make us tall
Secret society na in break us all
I don't want to be talking like a preacher at all
I no want to do as I sabi pass ball
I know say no be everybody sabi play ball
But arise, o compatriot, if Nigeria call
So make you just dey do your thing, make I do my thing
Live and let living instead of to be feeling like a king
On top of NOTHING, stop the bragging on top the posing
Because you know say all na VANITY VANISHING"
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by 123gist(m): 5:37am On Jun 16, 2013
wait ooooooo.......... is it not the same Alex Amosu the man who created the world most expensive suit? is it Don Jazzy fault that he is more recognized than you broke ass, stinky, filthy cheap slack haterzz........ Ride on Don J
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by scholes23(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2013
Aikayy:

E for better if u dey wear pampers sef! Cos from ur comment pikin were dey wear pampers sharp pass u!

Now I know we have kids on this forum. SMH
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by oladayo042: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2013
248 million what? After drinking it, will I thirst no more?

I can never pay 248 thousand naira to dine with Obama.

Who is this Alexander Amosu sef?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by darelar(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2013
I believe thãt anybody thãt taste the wine will not die again. If not, i see no réason why someone will put money to buy such expensive wine or the motive why the Company produce such.

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2013
I bet if donj in his entire life worth up to N50m talkless of buying N284m drink. Check his bkgrnd well, the bed, the side stool, the mug, the entire room, does it look like that of a rich man?

Like som1 had said, most people are not putting on PAMPERS. WE ARE ADULT!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2013
This certainly can't be a true story..a mere bottle of some made in jupiter champagne that expensive?! Holy sacramento!
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by seechris(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2013
mcheeeew its unopened
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by DonaldGenes(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2013
tpia@:
There's a thread in politics section about nigerian children learning under trees and in deskless classrooms.

Can someone forward the link to this celebrity and the other rich ones like him who are always posing with wine.

Also, send the link to the winemaker as well who i believe is nigerian?
hahahgahhahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.