Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne (42319 Views)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by BB013(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2013
eyenCalabar: Chai!!! I now realize why D'banj left him. This man has no brain. Abasi akan fi dah undecided

mumu like..
I bet if it was Dbanj dat posed with d bottle you wld say eja nla in building..*spits *

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Btruth: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2013
mysticgal: The money's muchshocked it could change my life and those around me and the helpless cool haba and all the money for just one bottle wine angry

.............but what I don't understand is, if the bottle of wine is worth N2.48m or N248m. I need a proper report before I will open a serious investigation on these wasting of wealth.

Anyway, either of the 2 amount listed above, will be a serious misconduct on wasting of a hard earn money for a serious individuals. Nigerians and vanity sha........ too much show off, while some people are dying of hunger.

God dey sha.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by drjoebond080: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2013
una dey talk say he drink am but me no see dat wine open !!!!!
is jst me or has he popped it open cos I knw don jassy gonna sell it
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by eaglechild: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2013
Is that the general Nigerian populace lacks the art of basic comprehension, or that some people from certain places hate Don Jazzy, cause i never saw where it was said he bought the wine with his money.
Does it not make sense he uses a Loya milk mug since he is the ambassador of the product.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by khazeem(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2013
dhardline: Keep it up bro,if u no be gud guy d promotional copy no go even reach ur hand,drink up n live large its d sign of greater tins to come.
u must be a he g**t, dat is 248 people's career........abi if u are beeing givn 1m to start a biznez of ur own wunt u be happy?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
The bottle dey sing na..and he dey produce beats..
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by InvertedHammer: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
/

Kini big deal?

It is a marketing strategy that is bound to fail.

The bottle was not even opened.

Even a bottle of cocaine will not cost that much.

Not to talk of wine wey u go pee off in the next 15 mins.

Whoever buys this drink in Nigeria deserves ALUU treatment

//
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by IbroSaunks(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Is it going to give me super powers or make me immune to every disease? Else I don't see the point.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by jascon1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
The thing na fake na!!! All these na washy-washy. Who drinks an expensive french wine in a hotmilk mug? T wine is Uncorked n t pose is so fake. Maybe na t aba made version of t wine. Who cares if the wine is worth millions of cash, but drink wine like a civilized man. Or keep t bush pic secret. No dey fall ur fans hand
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by darkashes(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
they neva even open drink sef. Who the heck are they dicivin. Them papa there.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Marotzke(m): 4:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Water, sugar and future poverty wink

Black men rarely invest.....

Later theyll wail that the reason the world have less than 5 black billionaires is because of racism

Ediots with slavery mentality

Dumbazzes
Be the change you advocate. Besides who are the idiots and dumbazzes ? your father and brothers?
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by hendricksuba: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2013
A bottle of champagne at N290 Million Naira,
That price can build a medium size factory, with machinery, official cars and 6 months 12 workers salary,
Can buy you a mansion at lekki with SUV to cruise around
Can build for you 5 units of 4storey buildings in Enugu or Onitsha.
these i think is a much wiser way to spend N290 million naira than lavishing it on 75cl of of sour grapes that leaves you tipsy, tired and pressed to urinate. thats all
so the decision is yours to either drink away your factory, mansion and building or invest it.

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by Dubemkelly(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2013
If I hear! Who's fooling who here? A gift in anticipation 4 an advert or marketing....Couldn't Alexandra Amosu hv used him on a bill board advert placement instead of he posing wit d wine @home? Of all drinking vessels 2 use,he chose a ceramic LOYA cup*SMH* Y didn't he cork d bottle off? Y was he nt sipping d drink?....Absolutely Don Jazzy fell hand,he acted much of a learner n cudnt famz properly as if it were true....Still on d matter,I swear down,dis drink z bleeping xpensive,valued @£1.8m nd 248million naira, Oh dammit! Its so outta rich,even da elites wud give it an umpteen time,if @tal dey wud think of buying it once d price is mentioned, serzly wondering if d producer actually wanted 2 make profit or just 2 make name*Fingers crossed 2 c d rich man who buys d wine*

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by 123gist(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Shey una no go school or what...... He said it was a gift........ All those politician we dey steal una money put for cap una no see dat one.... Na person wey dem give wine una de crucify...... Grow up haterzzz
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by ba7man(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Using Don-Jazzy to advertize the "World"s Most Expensive Champagne" seems like a very bad marketing strategy.
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by temmytopeh: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
after don baba J finish dat bottle, him go continue drinking him alomo botter
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by scholes23(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
temmytopeh: after don baba J finish dat bottle, him go continue drinking him alomo botter

Looooolz
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by ewosk: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2013
bt dis matter hard me digest oooo..so truly nigerians nor sabi read english or engrish sef...no wonder law breakers tanda for d country...aa hope dey for survival so...
Re: Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne by nke001: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
CodeHouse:
Can you buy a bottle of wine as costly as that, assuming you are as rich as Dangote? Bill Gate, the richest man yet again CANNOT, Warren B CANNOT, Carlo Slim CANNOT...boi it is lack of wisdom that is on display here
+
I wasnt expecting this from dis Don. He should wise-up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) / Oritsefemi Begs Shina Peller For Forgiveness (SCREENSHOTS) / Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.