Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Do I Still Stand A Chance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Stand A Chance? (6849 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...so u slept wit his boy friend 14 month ago & u want him to take u back?? ...BLACK WOMEN..We give up!! angry

Mr Cork or is it Opener, are you a learner on Nairaland? Why quote the whole post just to drop your comment? Is the Reply button missing on your browser?
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by masterpiecer(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassedi dont knw what u did but obviously he has moved on or better still he is enjoying the fact that you are not over him. Try give someone else a chance even if its notin serious if u guys are meant to be then he wil come back bt serious get a life dont let a man hold you down trust me. smiley smiley
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ dear sis M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ little advice for ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ τ̅☺ pack all Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your belonging wat i ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥an here i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ dis feeling U̶̲̥̅̊ have 4 him aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ forget him so U̶̲̥̅̊ can start planning wђε̲̣я̩̥̊ε̲̣ τ̅☺ start 4rm again.i wonder why guys of dis d̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥τ̣̣̥ do ma treat our ladies sham on dem all i bet it wit U̶̲̥̅̊ men don't deserve τ̅☺ be loved.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by hrykanu231(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ Op u sound like my ex gf, well if you are the one. I told u I dnt like it and u went ahead 2 do same, I have moved on with a lady that will not just profess love alone but one that equally respects mmua...Ciao
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=25pt]WHAT DID YOU DO YOUNG LADY[/size]

...... i am trrrying to heeeeeeeelp yooooooooou!

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
pleep: [size=16pt]WHAT DID YOU DO YOUNG LADY[/size]

...... i am trrrying to heeeeeeeelp yooooooooou!
Lmao. Free the babe already.

Op, ur bf obviously didn't forgive you a 100% when you messed up. He prolly met the girl during that period and decided he could port provided the girl is ready to play game. Pity she did and you are at a loss.

Just move on already and don't be tempted to text/call him. If he is truly yours he will be back just like Arnold wink

He is a jerk anywayz for not seeing your repented hawt self. undecided
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
^ why is he a jerk?... would you take someone back who killed your mother? undecided
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
pleep: ^ why is he a jerk?... would you take someone back who killed your mother? undecided
Lol
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
pleep: ^ why is he a jerk?... would you take someone back who killed your mother? undecided

Lol no I wouldn't.

Thanks everyone for your comments. As for some of you asking for what I did, I can only say it when I'm tipsy lol
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
angry angry

anita so after all my love for u

u choose to treat me so embarassed embarassed
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
annita19:

Lol no I wouldn't.

Thanks everyone for your comments. As for some of you asking for what I did, I can only say it when I'm tipsy lol
lipsrsealed she ate another girls cooch i knew it!

Some guys are into that stuff, but if it was me i would run away...
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
190: angry angry

anita so after all my love for u

u choose to treat me so embarassed embarassed

smiley how are you
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lmao. God forbid!
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Let's be realistic in our approach to this issue.

Why has the OP, despite all the epistle written, has decided to leave out "what she did" wrong?

That alone is a red flag!

And she is here seeking for advice? Annita19, you won't get it and just leave the guy alone for good. angry

4 Likes

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Les: 1:32am On Jun 16, 2013
sexkillz: Yes you stand a chance. His actions prove so too. If he has really gotten over you, he would respond to your greetings. The new girl is just to make you jealous and make you pass thru some pain as well. He may not have any feelings for her, just trying to get back at you.

Don't bug him further. You have tried explaining. You have to leave him to reach his conclusion. And when he does, favourable or unfavourable, accept it.

i second dis nigga based on one side... The other side. My gf is way too far head over me dat she even calls me her husband, tho she's not d desperate type. That is because she did something very bad to me, and after she's hurt me so much and I forgave (literay) that wen she began to love me more. But then, i forgave literay, there's a probability dat i'll do exactly wat ur bf did, op.

U guys only dated 4 just a year and 2months, we've dated for two years now, and am planning to extend it to 10years, and during dat period of 10yrs, i'll show her d best of love, care, attention and affection and make her fall completely inlove wit me and break up with her for no just reason and move on with my life, by then, her mates don marry finish.... Getting back at her for wat she did to me yrs back then...

Now back to d matter, just like killz says, he's getting back at u maybe with d intention of coming back based on one side o, or he's getting back at u with d intention of not coming back just like i'l just do in futre.
Well, in either ways, there's a getting back for a crime done and u should just deal with it cos u called for it. So, it's either u move on with ur life, which I tink is better, or u keep waiting for him bearing it mind dat time waits for nobody!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Hmm undecided
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44]
Hot is a thing of the mind[/quote
why the furck did he dump your silly arse
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2013
Hello, mister.

Don't you think 10 years would be better used to invest financially rather than use to plot tangible "break up"?

Na wa o!
Les: i second dis nigga based on one side... The other side. My gf is way too far head over me dat she even calls me her husband, tho she's not d desperate type. That is because she did something very bad to me, and after she's hurt me so much and I forgave (literay) that wen she began to love me more. But then, i forgave literay, there's a probability dat i'll do exactly wat ur bf did, op.

U guys only dated 4 just a year and 2months, we've dated for two years now, and am planning to extend it to 10years, and during dat period of 10yrs, i'll show her d best of love, care, attention and affection and make her fall completely inlove wit me and break up with her for no just reason and move on with my life, by then, her mates don marry finish.... Getting back at her for wat she did to me yrs back then...

Now back to d matter, just like killz says, he's getting back at u maybe with d intention of coming back based on one side o, or he's getting back at u with d intention of not coming back just like i'l just do in futre.
Well, in either ways, there's a getting back for a crime done and u should just deal with it cos u called for it. So, it's either u move on with ur life, which I tink is better, or u keep waiting for him bearing it mind dat time waits for nobody!!
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2013
annita19:

smiley how are you

angry with u embarassed
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2013
190:

angry with u embarassed

Why?
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2013
annita19:

Why?

lets talk on fb smiley
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Les: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2013
2s£xy:
Hello, mister.

Don't you think 10 years would be better used to invest financially rather than use to plot tangible "break up"?

Na wa o!
like my last line said, time wait for nobody...... Notin stops me from doing any other tin... Just doing best wat I do...

Well, just wanna make sure op gat ma msg,
op, u might or might not have any chance, dat's should be none of ur worries, ur worries now is how to move on.... Hope i make sense..
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Les: i second dis nigga based on one side... The other side. My gf is way too far head over me dat she even calls me her husband, tho she's not d desperate type. That is because she did something very bad to me, and after she's hurt me so much and I forgave (literay) that wen she began to love me more. But then, i forgave literay, there's a probability dat i'll do exactly wat ur bf did, op.

Lol, are you serious.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
I won't waste words, the answer is easy. "Move On" "Forge Ahead" "Forget the Past" "Create a New Future" the choice is yours you can either advance with your life or continue to mop over someone. its that easy peace yo.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: Lmao. Free the babe already.

Op, ur bf obviously didn't forgive you a 100% when you messed up. He prolly met the girl during that period and decided he could port provided the girl is ready to play game. Pity she did and you are at a loss.

Just move on already and don't be tempted to text/call him. If he is truly yours he will be back just like Arnold wink

He is a jerk anywayz for not seeing your repented hawt self. undecided

lol nice line.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
@OP
unless you explain exactly what you did to him, there is no way anyone could help you....there are some actions that can NEVER be forgiven, whether he took you on holiday afterwards or not!

so go get drunk and come back and tell us what you did to him, if you want people to give you advices on your issue.

sexkillz: Yes you stand a chance. His actions prove so too. If he has really gotten over you, he would respond to your greetings. The new girl is just to make you jealous and make you pass thru some pain as well. He may not have any feelings for her, just trying to get back at you.

Don't bug him further. You have tried explaining. You have to leave him to reach his conclusion. And when he does, favourable or unfavourable, accept it.

bro what chances does she stand if what she did is the unthinkable to this guy? his actions simply proves that:
- he doesnt want to have anything to do with his ex since he has a new girl.
- he wants his ex to understand that she has NO CHANCE, thus blocking her completely and making her get the "picture".
- what she did is so bad that he NOW resents her to his guts.

btw, how can you automatically assume that the new girl is just to make ex jealous?! are you saying that he cannot find someone better that quick, and be happy with the new girl? it seems to me that he only gave her a chance because he didnt want to be alone until he found someone new, and now that he has, he has no need for ex any longer (thus removing her from his life for good)
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by adconline(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2013
He's a nice guy for not taking you back, fkcuking and dumping u later.

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Kslib(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
@OP!! This thread is of no use if we don't know what you did.. If i recall correctly,your question is "if you still stand a chance".. Now,how are we going to know if you stand a chance if we dont know the crime..
The fact that you dont even want to mention what you did clearly shows the kind of person you are.. Better tell us so we can help cos your clock is ticking.. What have you done that other girls haven't? Wait a minute,did you have sex with an animal? Oh,some girls have done it before..
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
adconline: He's a nice guy for not taking you back, fkcuking and dumping u later.

is that not what he did? didnt he take her on holiday after her evil deed, before dumping her for good?
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kslib: @OP!! This thread is of no use if we don't know what you did.. If i recall correctly,your question is "if you still stand a chance".. Now,how are we going to know if you stand a chance if we dont know the crime..
The fact that you dont even want to mention what you did clearly shows the kind of person you are.. Better tell us so we can help cos your clock is ticking.. What have you done that other girls haven't? Wait a minute,did you have sex with an animal? Oh,some girls have done it before..
she just wants the attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) / Meet Self Acclaimed Nigerian Instagram King That Snap Pictures With Naked Girls / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.