Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192976 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Received my goods today, all ok, I pray NAHCO issue doesn't come up again in my next transaction. Thanks cvm

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2013
Good day Chrisvic! Pls I'm yet to make my very first import and I plan doing that with Ur company! I'll like to know ur charge/kg nd payment method, delivery period, ur China address, where d supplier will drop the goods for shipping! Then from info I gathered here, I think pick up point is d airport! Prove me right/wrong pls! Then is there any fee I'll pay to any authority like customs, NDLEA, here in Nig. B4 I get my goods? Pls specify if there'll be any other expense apart from shipping fee! Bear with me! I know d questions are too much! This, as I said earlier, is gonna be my very first! Pls how can I chat or hear from U too? Kindly send me ALL possible info I need to do biz with U as a first timer!!!! Thanks! Awaiting Ur response
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Iykecollins: Received my goods today, all ok, I pray NAHCO issue doesn't come up again in my next transaction. Thanks cvm
we pray it dnt happen again,tk's for ur understanding.....wish u fast sales
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chemashie(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2013
chemashie: @chrisvicmall, I added 4,450 to my account on your portal from my GTbank NEFT transfer. confirm and
added the fund to my account.
Answer this CVM!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2013
bizmania: Good day Chrisvic! Pls I'm yet to make my very first import and I plan doing that with Ur company! I'll like to know ur charge/kg nd payment method, delivery period, ur China address, where d supplier will drop the goods for shipping! Then from info I gathered here, I think pick up point is d airport! Prove me right/wrong pls! Then is there any fee I'll pay to any authority like customs, NDLEA, here in Nig. B4 I get my goods? Pls specify if there'll be any other expense apart from shipping fee! Bear with me! I know d questions are too much! This, as I said earlier, is gonna be my very first! Pls how can I chat or hear from U too? Kindly send me ALL possible info I need to do biz with U as a first timer!!!! Thanks! Awaiting Ur response
you can find our address on our home page www.chrisvicmall.com,no other charges is required,for d airport pick-up boils down to proper & early communication
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kunletoks(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Please Chrsivicmall, when will you get my tablets delivered.
Is it a mistake to use your service. Almost 2 months now no solution.
God will surely forgive you for all the problem you have cause.
I have wasted time, money on calls.

Please i beg you return my goods.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by figment232(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chrisvimsil! pls.I just discussed with a seller on aliexpress for 2 samples of a mini fan.Seller has agreed to forward the package directly to Chrisvicmail in china for onward shipping to Nigeria.However i have not paid the seller,i however instructed the seller to collect her money from chrisvicmail after delivering the package which she agreed.I have now funded my chrisvicmail account to the tune of the price of the product and chrivimail shipping fee.What i want to know now is if chrisvicmail would charge me any other extra fee?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by danielscot: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
thanks cvm i received my goods yesterday in good condition. Pls remove the balance at the site because i paid it when receiving in ur office my
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by nairamaverick(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
CVM
I just got a supplier on alibaba to send me free samples on brazilian hair.
I have submitted the necessary details i.e your china address and name of receiver.
I would like to know wen am to pay ur shipping fee.

Thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AdeoyeAdekunle: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Do i need 2 regista on ur site befor shippin tru CVM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hi! Chrisvic! I logged into Ur site today to chat with ur representative. I started the chat and waited for about 40 minutes and there was no reply. 30 minutes later, I got a reply in my mail box from Victor! Y does it take much time nah, though it was afternoon in China? Also, I need effective communication for shipping deals cos my supplier is about to ship down to your office! Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by temitayoadegoke(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2013
I am yet to get my package o! Its over 3 weeks now, the port was locked for 9 days or so, agreed. Will it take another 9 days to get stuffs there out?

I have line up of more stuffs I want to buy but I am very skeptical about continuing business with u. Is there nothing we can do to hasten the process?

More annoying is that you don't even get response.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2013
@CVM I GOT THIS FROM YOU 2DAY,

"Good morning Solomonsojay-loaded, your are still owning Chrisvicmall the sum of 3431.00naira. We will appreciate if you make the payment immediately.Thank you"

IF PAGE 13 U WILL SEE WHERE I TOLD U TO CREDIT MY ACOUNT, SO GO DO DAT WITH D PAYMENT INFO N DNT SEND ME MESSAGE AGAIN WITOUT DOING DUE DILIGENX. TANX

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kunletoks(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2013
kunletoks: Please Chrsivicmall, when will you get my tablets delivered.
Is it a mistake to use your service. Almost 2 months now no solution.
God will surely forgive you for all the problem you have cause.
I have wasted time, money on calls.

Please i beg you return my goods.

No response, Victor no dey pick call, Ifeanyi no help me find my tablets.
Good, God dey see you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2013
Guys think out of the box.

You can sell products to nigeria and other countries by registering as a seller on alibaba, dhgate and other china product ecommerce site.
The only thing that will hinder this approach is to get a China or Hongkong phone number where you can receice calls from clients.

You can get a hongkong or japan phone number from this site. Usacallsms.com

You can apply for a free trial on this nairaland thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ cvm

The 10 power banks that was purchase didnt work when it was all put to test. I will like to return them and get a refund. So how do we go from here?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NigeriaKitchen: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
A month and some days now...and the things I shipped via CHRISVICMALL is still hanging...have wasted so much money on calls...just to get my stuff delivered....pls is this how business is done?

You guys should respect DHL, FEDEX and co o...imagine small customers you cannot handle...gosh! Wasting a viable business opportunity out of incompetence angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: A month and some days now...and the things I shipped via CHRISVICMALL is still hanging...have wasted so much money on calls...just to get my stuff delivered....pls is this how business is done?

You guys should respect DHL, FEDEX and co o...imagine small customers you cannot handle...gosh! Wasting a viable business opportunity out of incompetence angry

What is your order number?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
bizmania: Good day Chrisvic! Pls I'm yet to make my very first import and I plan doing that with Ur company! I'll like to know ur charge/kg nd payment method, delivery period, ur China address, where d supplier will drop the goods for shipping! Then from info I gathered here, I think pick up point is d airport! Prove me right/wrong pls! Then is there any fee I'll pay to any authority like customs, NDLEA, here in Nig. B4 I get my goods? Pls specify if there'll be any other expense apart from shipping fee! Bear with me! I know d questions are too much! This, as I said earlier, is gonna be my very first! Pls how can I chat or hear from U too? Kindly send me ALL possible info I need to do biz with U as a first timer!!!! Thanks! Awaiting Ur response

Regarding to your questions,
1.) For express shipping, the price is $13 per kg plus additional $10 service charge. For normal shipping, the price is $10 per kg plus additional $10 service charge but if your product is more than 10kg, it will be $8 per kg plus additional service charge.
2.) Express shipping takes 2-3days from the time of shipping while normal shipping takes between 10-14days from the time of shipping.
3.) You can find our chinese address on http://chrisvicmall.com/contact Note that if you purchase by yourself, you still have to place the order after the seller has send your item.
4.) There is no additional charge apart from the one you paid us. If you live outside Lagos, then you will be paying for the transportation fee from Lagos to your desitination.
5.) You can add us on Wechat.
6.) In order to make sure that your product reach within the specific time frame, read the instruction on http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
figment232: Chrisvimsil! pls.I just discussed with a seller on aliexpress for 2 samples of a mini fan.Seller has agreed to forward the package directly to Chrisvicmail in china for onward shipping to Nigeria.However i have not paid the seller,i however instructed the seller to collect her money from chrisvicmail after delivering the package which she agreed.I have now funded my chrisvicmail account to the tune of the price of the product and chrivimail shipping fee.What i want to know now is if chrisvicmail would charge me any other extra fee?

Please keep in touch with the seller and ask the seller for the tracking number and shipping number. Once you get it let us know. You will be charge only the service charge and shipping fee
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by nairamaverick(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
nairamaverick: CVM
I just got a supplier on alibaba to send me free samples on brazilian hair.
I have submitted the necessary details i.e your china address and name of receiver.
I would like to know wen am to pay ur shipping fee.

Thank you.

CVM...please answer this to
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
nairamaverick:

CVM...please answer this to

You will pay the shipping fee before you receive the product. Did the suppler give you any tracking number to track the product?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
CVM, if a seller/supplier send me goods to ur china address without u buy for me, will i stil pay for ur service charge apart from shipping fee?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tonjeola1: CVM, if a seller/supplier send me goods to ur china address without u buy for me, will i stil pay for ur service charge apart from shipping fee?

Yes but in this case the service charge is fixed which means no matter the amount of the product, the price is still $10
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by figment232(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Please keep in touch with the seller and ask the seller for the tracking number and shipping number. Once you get it let us know. You will be charge only the service charge and shipping fee
Why service charge? i sourced 4d goods myself.ok maybe i will pay d seller myself through Western Union.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Regarding to your questions,
1.) For express shipping, the price is $13 per kg plus additional $10 service charge. For normal shipping, the price is $10 per kg plus additional $10 service charge but if your product is more than 10kg, it will be $8 per kg plus additional service charge.
2.) Express shipping takes 2-3days from the time of shipping while normal shipping takes between 10-14days from the time of shipping.
3.) You can find our chinese address on http://chrisvicmall.com/contact Note that if you purchase by yourself, you still have to place the order after the seller has send your item.
4.) There is no additional charge apart from the one you paid us. If you live outside Lagos, then you will be paying for the transportation fee from Lagos to your desitination.
5.) You can add us on Wechat.
6.) In order to make sure that your product reach within the specific time frame, read the instruction on http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14
Good morning cvm,I've been trying to reach you guys for the past 1 week now,but you haven't been replying my mails,I as well mailed elena,still the sam issue,I'm new to this business,and I'll like to employ the services of your company in shipping in my goods,I've already registered on your main site,but I need to speak with elena,cos a friend of mine who referred me here said,she z d one that helps her with her brazillian weavons,which I as well want to buy...thanks!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by temitayoadegoke(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chrisvic Mall = 0% service delivery.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2013
@Temitayo,

Victor will call you later today. Sorry for your experience

herboshedhe:
Good morning cvm,I've been trying to reach you guys for the past 1 week now,but you haven't been replying my mails,I as well mailed elena,still the sam issue,I'm new to this business,and I'll like to employ the services of your company in shipping in my goods,I've already registered on your main site,but I need to speak with elena,cos a friend of mine who referred me here said,she z d one that helps her with her brazillian weavons,which I as well want to buy...thanks!

We have replied email regarding the Brazilian hair. What is your email id?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:57am On Oct 01, 2013
GOOD MORNING TO ALL IMPORTERS
Wishing everyone a Happy New Month, Happy Independent Day.
There will be a 7 days national vacation in China starting from 2013-10-01 and ends on 2013-10-07. Due to this vacation, there might be delay in order processing and shipping of products.

Starting from today, we highly recommend that everyone using our service should place his/her order. This will help you to know the exact date your product will be in Nigeria for collection. For those who are purchasing by themselves but wants us to handle the shipping, please place your orders after purchasing and collecting the tracking numbers from your supplier.

Please each time you make payment into our account, notify us about it through email by sending the teller number, username and amount you paid. If after 12hours your account hasn't been credited with the payment you made, please credit it by yourself on http://chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount

When calling our China line, please call between 2a.m to 12p.m Nigeria time. This is because China is 7 hours ahead of Nigeria time. This means that if you call around 3p.m in Nigeria, it is already 10p.m in China and your call might not be answer.

In order to protect customers from being scam, we will no longer make payment to any company that doesn't have account on aliexpress, alibaba,paipai,and taobao. If you want to make payment to your supplier or company and you are dealing with them for the first time, we highly recommend that you ask them to send the goods to us first before we make the payment to them. If they doubt you (which some of them will do), ask them to contact Elena not Victor. If they refused, we won't make the payment unless if you still ask us to pay them but doing that means that you will be responsible the loss when the seller refuse to send the goods or if the seller/supplier is a fraudster.

In order to help us achieve our main goal, we have upgrade our server. This means that there will be a change in speed i.e the page load of our site, the livechat and hopefully it will give the users a better experience. In the event our Livechat is not online, please try our Wechat. Our Wechat id is Chrisvicmall. We no longer us Whatsapp because it is not convenient for us when chatting with customers.

For those that sell products on our website, we will be adding some features that will give you the option to customize your store the same way sellers on aliexpress customize theirs. This means that you can be able to add your logo, add more pictures to a product you are selling, ability to add your phone numbers and other contact details so that your buyers can easily reach you. These features will be coming gradually but hopefully, it will be completed within this October.

Finally for those who will have wronged in one way or the other, we do apologize. Those who ask for withdrawal and are yet to receive it, you will receive it latest Friday this week.

Once again Chrisvicmall Team wishes you all a Happy New Month and Happy Independent. May we all achieve our dreams both in career and lifestyle
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2013
I have done this conversation for long enough without yielding anything. I think it is time I brought it out here.

Elena no longer seems to want to talk to customers at least me.

Victor does not know the state of goods ordered, he always wants to get in touch with Elena but he never does so and give you a solid feedback you can work with.

I am still struggling to receive my order I originally placed August 1, this is October 1. If I bought those things to sell, my business will surely be ruined by now.

Out here in the open, I want to know when I will receive my orders and this is coming after I was sent this mail by cvm team.

ok, we will arrange for you this week, thanks

Regards,
Chrisvicmall Team
www.chrisvicmall.com

I received this mail September 23.

I do not want any excuses any more, when will I receive orders 611486885797 and

Mavorons
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by figment232(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Chrisvicmall: @Temitayo,

Victor will call you later today. Sorry for your experience

We have replied email regarding the Brazilian hair. What is your email id?
chrisvicmall pls can u forward details of brazillian hair to my email too am interested in buying.my CVM name is cyberman
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2013
Chrisvicmall,
I don't seems to understand your shipping details again because my package is even more than 14days and have confirm than all the goods are now in Nigeria but i don't know why your agent have not contact me yet for the pick up and i even call him and he keep saying my package is not yet among the one he clear which i don't know why......Please i need some explanation to what is delaying my package by now. my username is (Ioscomputer). i will be expecting your reply and call to pick my package up soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.