Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192977 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
[size=60pt]Post whatever you have to say here. I am not in the mood to answer your calls anymore. I can not use my life to pursue just one order. This is becoming a torture for me.

Tell me the day my order will arrive in Nigeria and I want them this month.[/size]
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall, pls my purchase status still shows "not yet". What is happening ?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall, pls my purchase status still shows "not yet". What is happening ? Let me know
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
I collected my package yesterday through Chrisvicmall and the goods are in good condition and it is tested okay. am using this opportunity to tell other people that are yet to receive your package from Chrisvicmall to have patience because i belief they will surely find solution to your problem and call you for your pick up. I will later upload the tablets here for you to see.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
yemight2776: I collected my package yesterday through Chrisvicmall and the goods are in good condition and it is tested okay. am using this opportunity to tell other people that are yet to receive your package from Chrisvicmall to have patience because i belief they will surely find solution to your problem and call you for your pick up. I will later upload the tablets here for you to see.
Go and edit ur formal post, we should learn to be patience all times
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Go and edit ur formal post, we should learn to be patience all times

And are you Chrisvicmall or what........if you get eye well you will see that have already did that and you will do even more than me if you are been the first time with them. Learn how to comment anyhow on someone post.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Godsbillionaire(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
yemight2776: I collected my package yesterday through Chrisvicmall and the goods are in good condition and it is tested okay. am using this opportunity to tell other people that are yet to receive your package from Chrisvicmall to have patience because i belief they will surely find solution to your problem and call you for your pick up. I will later upload the tablets here for you to see.

Hi Yemi,

Didn't see your previous posts and wanted to know How long you had to wait for your package since you brought in tablets and they use batteries meaning it had to be normal shipping. Did it exceed the two weeks? i Just ordered for something similar today early in the morning and was told that the estimated time would be november 2nd (3weeks) and i felt that was outrageously long and have spoken to Victor about it. Please what do you think?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Godsbillionaire:

Hi Yemi,

Didn't see your previous posts and wanted to know How long you had to wait for your package since you brought in tablets and they use batteries meaning it had to be normal shipping. Did it exceed the two weeks? i Just ordered for something similar today early in the morning and was told that the estimated time would be november 2nd (3weeks) and i felt that was outrageously long and have spoken to Victor about it. Please what do you think?

It is 10-14days for normal shipping and i think 3weeks is not bad also due to NAHCO issue but anyhow you will surely going to get call from there agent as soon as your package reach Nigeria. Chrisvicmall is a perfect shipping agent and you don't have to worry because your package is save.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Godsbillionaire:

Hi Yemi,

b'cos of the new development @ NACHO it might take additional 3-4 day is all about patience tk's
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
yemight2776:

And are you Chrisvicmall or what........if you get eye well you will see that have already did that and you will do even more than me if you are been the first time with them. Learn how to comment anyhow on someone post.
am not chrisvicmall. and I can't bro,once i know u are real i don't bother. i remember when i purchased some items thru a guy (name withheld) in d tech section, he took him one month for my items to arrived naija from US and i neva bother until 3 weeks after when i sent him mail to know after, he sent me mail that in a week time my items will be lagos, so i wait.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
blink182: [size=60pt]Post whatever you have to say here. I am not in the mood to answer your calls anymore. I can not use my life to pursue just one order. This is becoming a torture for me.

Tell me the day my order will arrive in Nigeria and I want them this month.[/size]
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Godsbillionaire(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
yemight2776:

It is 10-14days for normal shipping and i think 3weeks is not bad also due to NAHCO issue but anyhow you will surely going to get call from there agent as soon as your package reach Nigeria. Chrisvicmall is a perfect shipping agent and you don't have to worry because your package is save.

thanks wink
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Godsbillionaire(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
shekers05: b'cos of the new development @ NACHO it might take additional 3-4 day is all about patience tk's

Tanks shekers but i taught the whole NAHCO ordeal was done and over with sad
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Someone pls advice. Which of these business is more profitable? Women hair importation or women shoes or women watches or women jewelleries. And your reasons pls.
Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello everyone,its been over a week now,that I've been reaching elena on her mobile,yet her line aint going through,and most of these calls of mine were made in the early hours of 8am to 11am,could it be that she's busy or what?the reason because I need her help urgently...has anyone spoken with her of late?thanks!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe: Hello everyone,its been over a week now,that I've been reaching elena on her mobile,yet her line aint going through,and most of these calls of mine were made in the early hours of 8am to 11am,could it be that she's busy or what?the reason because I need her help urgently...has anyone spoken with her of late?thanks!

i spoke to her on monday
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe: Hello everyone,its been over a week now,that I've been reaching elena on her mobile,yet her line aint going through,and most of these calls of mine were made in the early hours of 8am to 11am,could it be that she's busy or what?the reason because I need her help urgently...has anyone spoken with her of late?thanks!

From 2a.m to 11a.m Monday-Saturday, you can chat with us online on our platform
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

i spoke to her on monday
Through phone or mail?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

From 2a.m to 11a.m Monday-Saturday, you can chat with us online on our platform
Ok,thanks for your response!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am still waiting o, if I curse you people from my hospital bed it won't be funny at all because you contributed to the relapse I'm presently suffering from.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
blink182: I am still waiting o, if I curse you people from my hospital bed it won't be funny at all because you contributed to the relapse I'm presently suffering from.

Good day Blink, we apologize for what happen. Ever since we started this business, such delivery delay never never happen. We know this won't happen again. You will receive your product any moment from now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by greatfa4(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Someone pls advice. Which of these business is more profitable? Women hair importation or women shoes or women watches or women jewelleries. And your reasons pls.
Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
I made a transfer through my internet banking today, but when I get to your website and I want to credit the account, there is a space where I have to insert teller number, pls, what is going to be the teller number of online transfer?
I transfered it using GTBAnk with the name AWOTONA ABDUL-RAHAMON AJADI

from username "canme" on ur website.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
Through phone or mail?

through phone oooo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
PLS CHRIS, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET MY GOODS DELIVERED AT MY DOORSTEP AND NOT IN THE POSTOFFICE, IF YES, HOW PLEASE?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by herboshedhe(f): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
Through phone or mail?
OK
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by happydude: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Hi CVM and good morning. Please I want to order some items from aliexpress and I want to get in Abuja how do go about it. And can I place the link of the item I want to order you get it for me or I should ask the seller to ship it to your address. Please I need your feedback ASAP. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2013
Cashkhiid: PLS CHRIS, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET MY GOODS DELIVERED AT MY DOORSTEP AND NOT IN THE POSTOFFICE, IF YES, HOW PLEASE?
If you live within Lagos, it is possible but you are responsible for the transportation fee
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Canme4u: I made a transfer through my internet banking today, but when I get to your website and I want to credit the account, there is a space where I have to insert teller number, pls, what is going to be the teller number of online transfer?
I transfered it using GTBAnk with the name AWOTONA ABDUL-RAHAMON AJADI

from username "canme" on ur website.
Check your email and use the number there as the teller number

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2013
happydude: Hi CVM and good morning. Please I want to order some items from aliexpress and I want to get in Abuja how do go about it. And can I place the link of the item I want to order you get it for me or I should ask the seller to ship it to your address. Please I need your feedback ASAP. thanks

Which product do you want to purchase. We ship to all parts of Nigeria. If you are purchasing from one seller, and want us to handle the purchase and shipping for you, you need to provide the sellers phone numbers to us. If you want to purchase by yourself, you don't need to provide the sellers phone numbers.
For a start, let's see the link of the item you are purchasing
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ogetogeo(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Hello CVM, hope my stuffs would make today shipment?
Ogetogeo

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.