Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191891 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
yemight2776: Chrisvicmall,
I think i must say that am really disappointed in you with what i heard from your agent this morning. he told me that my package is in Nigeria since last 2 weeks now which i really confirm also from Elena and Victor and he said what is delaying is because you have not pay the company that brought the goods from China and that's the reason why our package has not been clear. that's funny to hear because i paid all my charges including your shipping charges and i don't know what is still delaying my package after paying all your charges. i think you have not been honest with the way you handle our goods and i think is high time you stop this and learn from other shipping companies like DHL, EMS and others. Please let this post be the last one i will write to inform you about my package because i don't think you know the different between 10-14days and 20-30days of shipping.

Taking a look at your order, you placed the order on Thursday 3p.m 5th of September. In China, it is already 10p.m. Which means it is impossible to purchase your order that day. On 6th, the following day, the purchase the item. You can check it from your order tracking. Since we ship items on Saturdays and it is impossible to receive your item before the following day shipment. We received your item the following week and ship it 14th
and from estimate you should receive it on between 26th and 28th. The period of sending the item is the same period there was a slight issue in NAHCO which might have affected the clearance time. Your product is already in Lagos last week Thursday. It wasn't release because we need to sort things out with the forwarder.

I don't know who told you that the product has been in Nigeria since 2 weeks ago. To avoid making assumptions, we would like to do one of these
1.) Since it is a phone conversation, contact your network and ask them that you need a record of that talk. Prove that the agent said such thing to you. We will pay you for the delay within that 14days.
2.) If your mobile network cannot provide the file to you, call the agent again and ask him to repeat what he said. After that, contact Victor and he will take it from there.

Regarding your 20-30days, checking from the time of shipping the product, ask any of your friends that has used our normal shipping before the time they received the item. It is always between 10-14days from the time of shipping.
The only time people experience delay is during the NAHCO issue.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Taking a look at your order, you placed the order on Thursday 3p.m 5th of September. In China, it is already 10p.m. Which means it is impossible to purchase your order that day. On 6th, the following day, the purchase the item. You can check it from your order tracking. Since we ship items on Saturdays and it is impossible to receive your item before the following day shipment. We received your item the following week and ship it 14th
and from estimate you should receive it on between 26th and 28th. The period of sending the item is the same period there was a slight issue in NAHCO which might have affected the clearance time. Your product is already in Lagos last week Thursday. It wasn't release because we need to sort things out with the forwarder.

I don't know who told you that the product has been in Nigeria since 2 weeks ago. To avoid making assumptions, we would like to do one of these
1.) Since it is a phone conversation, contact your network and ask them that you need a record of that talk. Prove that the agent said such thing to you. We will pay you for the delay within that 14days.
2.) If your mobile network cannot provide the file to you, call the agent again and ask him to repeat what he said. After that, contact Victor and he will take it from there.

Regarding your 20-30days, checking from the time of shipping the product, ask any of your friends that has used our normal shipping before the time they received the item. It is always between 10-14days from the time of shipping.
The only time people experience delay is during the NAHCO issue.

You are getting me wrong because i didn't said one of your agent here in Nigeria said 2 weeks but it was Elena that help me bought those goods that told me that my goods is in Nigeria and she told me when we chat and even told me that i will receive my goods either Thursday or Friday last 2weeks and that's what make me to be worry calling and sending post here........
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
yemight2776:

You are getting me wrong because i didn't said one of your agent here in Nigeria said 2 weeks but it was Elena that help me bought those goods that told me that my goods is in Nigeria and she told me when we chat and even told me that i will receive my goods either Thursday or Friday last 2weeks and that's what make me to be worry calling and sending post here........

Now I understand. If Elena told you that you will receive the item last two weeks, then she said that because she believe that is the time it should be in Nigeria which is always the case. Anyway, we do apologize for the stress. Since NACHO issue has ended, your future product won't have any delay story. Even us are not happy when precious customers like you guys call each day for your products. We are sorry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls reply my mail as i am in the bank to make payments for female wristwatches, my email:ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/6Colors-Original-High-Quality-Women-s-Watches-Genuine-Leather-Knit-Vintage-Watch-with-leaf-pendant-FREE/1192332532.html
please i need about 18numbers of this product as i need to pay today, i sent email to you and there was no response, kindly revert back to me.

Product price : $68.04(18pieces)
Shipping fee : $39
Service charge : $10

Subtotal : $117.04
In naira: http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am waiting oooooo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
I am waiting oooooo
Waiting for what? You mean the quotation above your comment?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
What is the exchange rate and your account details
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
What is the exchange rate and your account details
Use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay

pls give me the exchange rate, i am using a phone and i cant access dis now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Now I understand. If Elena told you that you will receive the item last two weeks, then she said that because she believe that is the time it should be in Nigeria which is always the case. Anyway, we do apologize for the stress. Since NACHO issue has ended, your future product won't have any delay story. Even us are not happy when precious customers like you guys call each day for your products. We are sorry

Am also sorry just because am worried........So when should i be expecting call for the pick up now?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
yemight2776:

Am also sorry just because am worried........So when should i be expecting call for the pick up now?

Contact our agent now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ogetogeo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

pls give me the exchange rate, i am using a phone and i cant access dis now

Its $1 to N164 today as i just helped u check.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemight2776(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Contact our agent now.

I have just received call from your agent that i should come and pick my package that my package is ready. Am sorry again for the stress i would have cause and is because is my first time with you that make me worried. Thanks for the quick respond to the issue and i promise to stick with you for my next shipping.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Its $1 to N164 today as i just helped u check.

thank u
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anex4real: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=anex4real][/quote]anex4real: Hello
chrisvic mall, please do
you still help to import
power banks, I also
want to fund my
account but I don't have
a diamond bank near
here, I can only transfer
money to you through
electronic transfer. is
this allowed. Please answer my question
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
anex4real: anex4real: Hello
chrisvic mall, please do
you still help to import
power banks, I also
want to fund my
account but I don't have
a diamond bank near
here, I can only transfer
money to you through
electronic transfer. is
this allowed. Please answer my question

Yes it is allowed. Once you transfer the money, send an email to us and tell us tell us the amount you transfered
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Has elena finally ordered all the items?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Product price : $68.04(18pieces)
Shipping fee : $39
Service charge : $10

Subtotal : $117.04
In naira: http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay

i just paid for this product using diamond bank account, please what is the next thing to do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/6Colors-Original-High-Quality-Women-s-Watches-Genuine-Leather-Knit-Vintage-Watch-with-leaf-pendant-FREE/1192332532.html
please i need about 18numbers of this product as i need to pay today, i sent email to you and there was no response, kindly revert back to me.

i just paid for this product today using diamond bank accouunt, pls what is the next thing to do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PrinceLat(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi Chrisvicmall, i just want some clarity, if i see a product i want to buy on aliexpress, can i send you the link and you do both the buying and shipping for me (and does it attract any other cost aside the service fee and shippng) as well, ,and if you do how soon do you make the order for me assuming i pay the total cost of your quote after giving me the quote for buying,shipping and service fee, is there anything expected of me, obviously you can tell i am new to this.

thanks a lot
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please i want to make order on cvm, i dont have the seller number and what is the special request box for?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
PLEASE WHAT IS CHRISVICSMALL ALL ABOUT AND HOW CAN I START TO USE IT?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Prince Lat: Hi Chrisvicmall, i just want some clarity, if i see a product i want to buy on aliexpress, can i send you the link and you do both the buying and shipping for me (and does it attract any other cost aside the service fee and shippng) as well, ,and if you do how soon do you make the order for me assuming i pay the total cost of your quote after giving me the quote for buying,shipping and service fee, is there anything expected of me, obviously you can tell i am new to this.

thanks a lot

If you want us to handle both the purchasing and shipping, then we charge $10 service charge per $1000. For example if your total product price is between $1 to $1000, we charge you only $10. If its $1000-$2000, we charge you $20. But if you want to handle the purchase by yourself, we will only charge you $10 service charge no matter the price of the product. Apart from the $10 service charge, you will pay for the shipping which is $13 per kg or $10 per kg depending on the shipping option you choose.

Note that if you are purchasing from more than one sellers, you need to provide their phone numbers before we will process the orders.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cashkhiid: PLEASE WHAT IS CHRISVICSMALL ALL ABOUT AND HOW CAN I START TO USE IT?
Our landing page on our website explain about 99% of what Chrisvicmall is all about.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

i just paid for this product today using diamond bank accouunt, pls what is the next thing to do?
Have you placed your order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order ?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Thanks Chrisvicmall, please how can I send the product link to you?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SAELTD: 2:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Have you placed your order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order ?

i have placed order, please what is the next thing to do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by oluwaseun23(m): 4:52am On Oct 08, 2013
??
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Please Sir, are you a representative of Chrisvicmall?

mastercee:

Pls sir, can you kindly provide the link to the seller of the powerbank.

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yellowman2225(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
I ordered my product since 23.september.2013 and got to your china office on 25. september. 2013 suppossed to be shippe on friay 27th september 2013. Today is eight day in october and im still waiting for the product in Nigeria. This is clerly over 11 days and im yet to get any news about the shipping. My tracking number too is not bringing forth any reason when checked on your website. What is the problem as im afraid. OlIyiola.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yellowman2225(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2013
kindly return your chat botton to your chrisvicmall website too. it helps to get instant reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.