Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192022 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
jackson44: Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ε̲̣̣̣̥s. I got ┏̲A̶̲̅┓̲ call from ♈☺uЯ so called ifeanyi τ̲̅ȍ come Ƒ̐oя collection today,I rush down τ̲̅ȍ the airport as usual Ƒ̐oя collection.only τ̲̅ȍ be told Tђα̲̅t ♏v̶̲̥̅ package in with him at ♈☺uЯ alaba office,while will U̶̲̥̅̊ ship ♏v̶̲̥̅ goods τ̲̅ȍ ♈☺uЯ alaba office.since I choice airport pickup,I ώΘя̲̅k? Close τ̲̅ȍ ikeja Tђα̲̅t was the major reason while I choose airport pickup.I try calling him,instead of him τ̲̅ȍ explain thing τ̲̅ȍ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ $let sort it out he hang the phone on ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.I sent him severe message on whatsapp,he refuse τ̲̅ȍ reply.on ♏v̶̲̥̅ way home from the airport,I called again.ŦЂℓ̊s time he pick,when I ask him while he was not picking up his calls.he said A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ too rude τ̲̅ȍ him$he doesn't know when he will come back τ̲̅ȍ the airport again.I just thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Ƒ̐oя shipping ♏v̶̲̥̅ good sha,I guess A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ done using ♈☺uЯ service poor service$not considering ♈☺uЯ client side of business.

Sorry for such experience and if we have failed to serve you the way you want, we do apologize
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by henrygentle: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
i've seen the account number @ the site(my mistake). THANKS.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by nyabingi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
hello, i about to place an order for jewelries from alixpress and i intend using your company, please advice on what i should do, thanks need answer ASAP!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Godspikin: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chrisvicmall,
I did an online certification course and I need to pay for the certificate to get I shipped here. I do no have a paypal account, is there a way you can help with such payment.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
nyabingi: hello, i about to place an order for jewelries from alixpress and i intend using your company, please advice on what i should do, thanks need answer ASAP!!

Hello Nyabingi, before proceeding, please take your time and read http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14 after the reading, ask us any question you want. When you are ready, just send the link of the product you want to purchase to our email. We will calculate the quotation for you as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Godspikin: Chrisvicmall,
I did an online certification course and I need to pay for the certificate to get I shipped here. I do no have a paypal account, is there a way you can help with such payment.

Contact the institution that you did the online study. Tell them that we will help you to make the payment. Once they agree, let us know through the email.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
jackson44: Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ε̲̣̣̣̥s. I got ┏̲A̶̲̅┓̲ call from ♈☺uЯ so called ifeanyi τ̲̅ȍ come Ƒ̐oя collection today,I rush down τ̲̅ȍ the airport as usual Ƒ̐oя collection.only τ̲̅ȍ be told Tђα̲̅t ♏v̶̲̥̅ package in with him at ♈☺uЯ alaba office,while will U̶̲̥̅̊ ship ♏v̶̲̥̅ goods τ̲̅ȍ ♈☺uЯ alaba office.since I choice airport pickup,I ώΘя̲̅k? Close τ̲̅ȍ ikeja Tђα̲̅t was the major reason while I choose airport pickup.I try calling him,instead of him τ̲̅ȍ explain thing τ̲̅ȍ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ $let sort it out he hang the phone on ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.I sent him severe message on whatsapp,he refuse τ̲̅ȍ reply.on ♏v̶̲̥̅ way home from the airport,I called again.ŦЂℓ̊s time he pick,when I ask him while he was not picking up his calls.he said A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ too rude τ̲̅ȍ him$he doesn't know when he will come back τ̲̅ȍ the airport again.I just thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Ƒ̐oя shipping ♏v̶̲̥̅ good sha,I guess A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ done using ♈☺uЯ service poor service$not considering ♈☺uЯ client side of business.
stupid font! Bad English, help yourself broda.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by 2fishes(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
ChrisVicMall, you guys should get more hands and stop tarnishing your reputation here in Nigeria. Ifeanyi cannot do the job of delivery alone. There have been too many complaints about his services, thats to tell you he can't satisfy every customer the same way. This would be the last time i'll be giving you this advice, in your own interest.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ajibaby2: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
2fishes: ChrisVicMall, you guys should get more hands and stop tarnishing your reputation here in Nigeria. Ifeanyi cannot do the job of delivery alone. There have been too many complaints about his services, thats to tell you he can't satisfy every customer the same way. This would be the last time i'll be giving you this advice, in your own interest.
I have same problem too. I have been calling the Ifeanyi of a guy to send my goods. He's not picking. This is getting too far. My patience is running out. CVM, you have to do something.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
@chrisvicmall, i wud like to buy 3 pieces of Dell or Hp laptops, pls gv me the link of quality laptops within d price range of 20k to 30k,also drop ur cost of services and mode of payment
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 3:31am On Jul 13, 2013
ajibaby 2:
I have same problem too. I have been calling the Ifeanyi of a guy to send my goods. He's not picking. This is getting too far. My patience is running out. CVM, you have to do something.
sincer appology to you all not that am not pickn call might be busy or d location do nt permit calls we ensure serving u better
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: @chrisvicmall, i wud like to buy 3 pieces of Dell or Hp laptops, pls gv me the link of quality laptops within d price range of 20k to 30k,also drop ur cost of services and mode of payment

Sincerely speaking, it would be difficult to find such system within the price range. This is because computers come with different specifications like how many gb, how many ram, the graphic, etc. You can search sites like paipai.com, taobao.com, or jd.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by 2fishes(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: @chrisvicmall, i wud like to buy 3 pieces of Dell or Hp laptops, pls gv me the link of quality laptops within d price range of 20k to 30k,also drop ur cost of services and mode of payment
same newbies
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amtheone(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Chrisvic pls what is the cost of shipping 20ft container to Lagos. I will appreciate ur response.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
amtheone: Chrisvic pls what is the cost of shipping 20ft container to Lagos. I will appreciate ur response.

Do you want to clear the product by yourself? Send email to us
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
2fishes:
same newbies
mr guru, u cud av honoured urself by proferring solution rather than the rubbish u r spewing out...2fishes indeed

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Your website not openning, giving this on glo network
Access denied. Your IP address [--------------] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amtheone(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Do you want to clear the product by yourself? Send email to us

Thanks for ur quick response.
I don't know much about clearing procedure, but if u suggest a good one I will follow since u know more about it. And please I will like to know how much is ur service charge for buying and shipping the container because I will like you to interface with the supplier once we agree on the price for the product so that you can check to ensure that it is actually what i want.

Pls can you drop your email here for me so that I can disclose more details.

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neduzi: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2013
Chrisvicmall I have waited so long and nothing yet. I am giving you this week to get my refunds if not I WILL COME AND MAKE SOME ARRESTS AT YOUR ALABA OFFICE.

Because of 2000. Up your communication & service Excellence skills.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dykecosby: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Am about making my order through cvm, but a lot of bad reports here is making me think otherwise, worst still I reside outside lagos and wonder how tedious it will be for me getting my products down
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by obysolid(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dykecosby: Am about making my order through cvm, but a lot of bad reports here is making me think otherwise, worst still I reside outside lagos and wonder how tedious it will be for me getting my products down
brother me too. Am so confuse, i don't which step to take next. @cvm, pls develop a better means of shipping. We are in a developed world were most things are easy.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by obysolid(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
@ cvm, hw much will it cost me 2 ship dis product with express shipping, quantity one. www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-1-8-Car-MP4-Player-With-FM-Transmitter-4GB-memory-Size-Support-SD-MMC/541272905.html
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by henrygentle: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
@CHRISVICMALL: Please, if i want to purchase on my own from sellers on aliexpress and have it sent to your address in china, how do i go about it? Please state it clearly to me. THANK..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anikum: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2013
anikum:

i have the tracking number sent to me by the supplier. what is the next thing.

HELLO CHRISVICMALL.
Please i sent a mail previously on how you can help me in paying 192 dollars into a china account. i need to know how much i will be paying into your diamond bank account if you will be paying $192 into MAIXIN HSBC Company Account:
Branch address:HSBC No.1 Queen's Road Central,Central, Hong Kong
Account Name: MAIXIN Group (CHINA) CO., Limited
Account NO: 509-736427-838
Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH. this payment is for items that will be delivered to your office in Guangzhou and then to Nigeria by your service.
I also want to know the condition of my present goods in transit with you. pack with my username RIYOT, you already confirmed receiver of these items and i have fund my account with you with your service payment and service charge.\
Awaiting your reply. Thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2013
Dykecosby: Am about making my order through cvm, but a lot of bad reports here is making me think otherwise, worst still I reside outside lagos and wonder how tedious it will be for me getting my products down
you jst be rst asured ur will reach ur location as long as u follow due process......some complains might not be true once good arrives we contact d customers immediately'so go ahead no cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dykecosby: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
shekers05: you jst be rst asured ur will reach ur location as long as u follow due process......some complains might not be true once good arrives we contact d customers immediately'so go ahead no cause for alarm
I have already sent my quotation to your email address, am still waiting for the amount to pay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Am still waiting for your reply to my email Victor / Elena : how much will it cost with express shipping to send me my goods of about 2kg worth 1020 USD ? And how much do I pay into your account vis a vis the exchange rate and all ?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jayek(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello, good evening. i paid N10,000 and N5,000 naira at different times today before 3:30pm into your diamond bank account respectively.
by 5:00pm, i tried crediting my account and i got a "The Data You Enter Is Incorrect Or Has Not Been Included In Our Profile" response. and your live chat service was not available. what do i do now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
i credited my account today with 174,900 before 3pm and as i tried now to enter the details it is telling me The Data You Enter Is Incorrect Or Has Not Been Included In Our Profile" response. and your live chat service was not available. i need you to please rectify that and please pay up my supplier as i need the goods to be delivered to your office tomorrow and shipped by friday. thanks sigilglobalent.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by solomonsojay(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2013
@CVM my users name is Solomonsojay-loaded, and I have packages frm 3seller who have confirm delivery to ur china warehouse wit (SolomonSojay) on the packages...I need them to be ship tomorrow with express, tho I have been in touch wit victor bt I need to know the weight of everythng so I know how much to pay to ur account today and how do I add them in my order to my account in ur site. This is I sent many mails that has been replied but d ones sinx 2days have nt replied my email is SolomonSojay-@-gmail-doct-com. This is my 1st of using ur service...pls check and reply me.
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by modulus28(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
Hi CVM, my username is mamakay.
I ordered for some gds last week thur.... N i used express shipping.
I called Elena on tuesday n she said my gds wil get to me on fri dats today,
but i haven't received any phone call or mesg.
I tried calling elena and shes not picking up.
Pls i need an urgent reply as to wir my gds are, cos my customers v bin complaining..
Plllllsssssss
Secondly, in my previous order, d dresses u sent to me was not complete. Its remaining one and two wristwatches was broken. Complained to you but till now u have not said anything.
Pls kindly answer me
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ajibaby2: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi Chrisvicmall.
My username is Madametrendy. I made a complain about the goods you sent that it wasn't mine. I have made several unreturned calls. I spoke with Elena yesterday and she told me she was busy that she would call back which she never did. I have made several frantic calls to her which she is not picking. I have sent several mails also. I have not gotten any positive response from you guys, your service is really crappy. I made my order since on the 27th of june using normal shipping. Am yet to receive my goods, i just received the free shipping order which i did six days after that of Chrisvmall. I have spent more than i bargained for just to keep in touch with my goods. I just wasted my money in patronising your service. I would have ordered
all my goods for free shipping and would have received it along side the others. My customers are pressurizing me. Anyway, It's already too late to cry when the milk is split. I want to know when my order will get to me, CHRISVICMALL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.