Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191980 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by candiva2013(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2013
Hello, I have been trying to open an account on your website and its not working. After filling the reg. Form, a confirmation page will appear telling me to check my email for a confirmation message in other to activate my account. When i check my email, i dont see any email from chrisvic even in my spam box. I have tried this 3 diff. Email addresses since last week and its still the same. I sent an email to u people, no reply. I need ur help
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2013
candiva2013: Hello, I have been trying to open an account on your website and its not working. After filling the reg. Form, a confirmation page will appear telling me to check my email for a confirmation message in other to activate my account. When i check my email, i dont see any email from chrisvic even in my spam box. I have tried this 3 diff. Email addresses since last week and its still the same. I sent an email to u people, no reply. I need ur help

If you are using yahoo email please try using gmail account. Send an email to us and will will modify it for you. Sorry for the situation
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by candiva2013(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

If you are using yahoo email please try using gmail account. Send an email to us and will will modify it for you. Sorry for the situation
A BIG THANkS FOR UR REPLY. I have used both yahoo and gmail. The gmail email is clubmodes1@gmail.com help me any way u can.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Harpheez50: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Hello cvm I sent yoy a mail but you didn't reply.Wat I want to ask is if you can ship goods that weighed about 3.5tons.If yes, how much will it cost me.nd what'll be the means of shipping.Thanks reply asap
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slim05: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hello, i made payment into your diamond bank account on Monday and im yet to see thw balance in my cvm account, i placed the order already and the status says "not yet" when i tracked it. What do i do pls?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
candiva2013: A BIG THANkS FOR UR REPLY. I have used both yahoo and gmail. The gmail email is clubmodes1@gmail.com help me any way u can.

Check your email

Harpheez50: Hello cvm I sent yoy a mail but you didn't reply.Wat I want to ask is if you can ship goods that weighed about 3.5tons.If yes, how much will it cost me.nd what'll be the means of shipping.Thanks reply asap
Please can you resend the email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com We have cross check but cannot find your email

slim05: Hello, i made payment into your diamond bank account on Monday and im yet to see thw balance in my cvm account, i placed the order already and the status says "not yet" when i tracked it. What do i do pls?

Log into your account and navigate to http://chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount to credit your account
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by candiva2013(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Check your email

Please can you resend the email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com We have cross check but cannot find your email

Log into your account and navigate to http://chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount to credit your account
thanks, I can now log in.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by henrygentle: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Chrisvicmall: Thanks, i just received my goods today and i thank God for safe delivery of the goods to Nnewi. Ifeanyi, you're really trying bt you need extra hand to make it more easier for you and we the customers.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2013
@chrisvicmall, what is the problem, I mail you the link of the goods I want to purchse since on monday and havnt heard from you, all I got back was if they are all from one sell, how long does it take for you to reply mails?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ritz9: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
i want to import used uk bb n other smart phones. how do i register should i goggle u out n register tru dia? i really need ur reply urgently. do i have to get a gmail b4 i can pull tru. my present mail box is. ritaemenik9@yahoo.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slim05: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Cvm, i still cant credit my account and i paid on monday, placed order on tuesday, status is still "not yet" and i paid in with my username. I have called your lagos number which is off and your china numbers keep saying "busy" after ringing. Help, as this is my first time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=slim05]Cvm, i still cant credit my account and i paid on monday, placed order on tuesday, status is still "not yet" and i paid in with my username. I have called your lagos number which is off and your china numbers keep saying "busy" after ringing. Help, as this is my first time.[/quote

email him your teller number and username
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slim05: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=twinskenny][/quote]
I did already in the "contact us" column on the website, what email do u have so i can do so again. Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tizizzy(f): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2013
THE CHANGING STALLION
I work with the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc and‎​ I am all too aware that we do not quite enjoy a good reputation from the public, and‎​ the backlashing we get are not unjustified either BUT we are improving.
Now what is change for us? Change is I, a woman in my twenties working for the Bank, and‎​ so are many others.Fresh blood being injected into the system to breed new ideas.
Change is our internal processes improving;Customers transacting businesses online realtime. Accounts being operated via phones, the internet anywhere in the world.
Change is delighting the customer with different range of flexible products to suit his lifestyle.
Change is improving our outlook to make you proud to bank with us.
It is understanding that your time is important and​ valuing it.
Change is a presence on this platform to make you aware that "We have only just begun"
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slim05: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks, my account has been credited now, im waiting for the order to be processed now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akinakinyele: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Order received on sunday @Osogbo, thanks to Victor, Elena and IFeanyi. Even though it take longer time than expected but all things been equal am satisfied.. kUdos and keep it up.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by posh9ky(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
I really don't know how many times you want me to send you mails but am not so happy with your services at all, have sent several mail but you don't seem to attend to any, called Elena several time but she cldn't help... I can't access my account on your platform, have tried changing p-word without success, I even tried opening another account but a confirmation mail will tell me to check my mail yet nothing is there, PLEASE could you be kind enough to acknowledge this and help resolve the issue. The mail add is nikeibrahim2002@yahoo.com

I have pending order that I want to get, you are not even acknowledging mails, how long will it take to get my goods... cry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Patdedon(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2013
Please,I want to make my first order today but I want to ask:
1. If you are handling the payment, when I make the order from the supplier, how do I check out.
2. If I am paying the supplier while you handle the shipping,do I only pay for shipping and service charge?

I want to pay some money to your account and I need clarification so as to know how much to pay. I've read the instructions on your site and sincerely I'm a bit confused.

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by crispgg: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hi Chrisvicmall,

I want to buy some products and have it shipped by you but Im confused by the instructions on your site.

I registered but I did not get the confirmation mail.

How do I buy products, ensure that I can use the aliexpress escrow system and still have it shipped by you.

I would appreciate if you could give simple step by step directions on how to go about this.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
posh9ky: I really don't know how many times you want me to send you mails but am not so happy with your services at all, have sent several mail but you don't seem to attend to any, called Elena several time but she cldn't help... I can't access my account on your platform, have tried changing p-word without success, I even tried opening another account but a confirmation mail will tell me to check my mail yet nothing is there, PLEASE could you be kind enough to acknowledge this and help resolve the issue. The mail add is nikeibrahim2002@yahoo.com

I have pending order that I want to get, you are not even acknowledging mails, how long will it take to get my goods... cry

We are sorry. Recently we are experience some little issues with email application and hope soon it will be resolved. You will also noticed that we are not online often for some time now. It is one of those issues but things will be cleared soon
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Patdedon: Please,I want to make my first order today but I want to ask:
1. If you are handling the payment, when I make the order from the supplier, how do I check out.
2. If I am paying the supplier while you handle the shipping,do I only pay for shipping and service charge?

I want to pay some money to your account and I need clarification so as to know how much to pay. I've read the instructions on your site and sincerely I'm a bit confused.

Thanks.

Regarding to your question,
1.) If we are to handle both the payment and shipping, you don't need to make order from the supplier. If you are purchasing from more than one seller, all you need is to collect the link of the product and the seller phone number. Make the necessary payment and when placing your order, provide the supplier phone number and links

2.) Yes. You don't need to pay the product fee since you have already paid the seller the product fee
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Manutd19: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Next post
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Manutd19: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall, i thought i wouldn't have to post this here but after series of message and calls with no response i decided i should state the challenge am facing with you guys here.

1. my goods were shipped to your china address on monday and i tried getting in touch to know the status since wednesday but no specific response from you guys.
2. Have been unable to credit my account since yesterday afternoon after paying to your diamond bank account thursday morning. Sent another mail with no response till now. whatever it is, pls fix it. i don't even know anything about my goods which i thought would be shipped today to nigeria. Am disappointed really Please treat asap. Phronesis
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LadyWinona: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wow! Came in here to know whether I can trust chrisvicmall enterprise but wit all the complaints, i am beginning to reconsider. Pls, does anyone know any other outfit that one can use
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lady Winona: Wow! Came in here to know whether I can trust chrisvicmall enterprise but wit all the complaints, i am beginning to reconsider. Pls, does anyone know any other outfit that one can use
they are not perfect but surely the cheapest and best option for now, you could try out the other guy in tech market and see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AfonSales(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
hello chrisvicmall, i made a withdrawal of 6000 naira from my chrisvicmall account to my GTBANK account on monday 29th of july and up till today august 2nd you guys haven't credited my account..please i want to know what the problem is, cause am running out of patience.. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kolaide(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
"Cheapest 3G phone tablet NEW 7'' A13 3g phone Tablet pc Android 4.0 512M 4GB bluetooth gsm/wcdma tablet with sim card slot" from DOUBLE KING INDUSTRY CO LTD
Store No.805002 on aliexpress.

Pls chrisvic i need to know if you can help with the purchase and shipment of this item. i having trying to get across to Elena via mail but no respond. pls it very urgent. i need the total cost. thanks
kolaide
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ CVM
I sent you a mail and am yet to get a reply. Pls get back to me as soon as possible, U know time is money.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Manutd19: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Manutd19: Chrisvicmall, i thought i wouldn't have to post this here but after series of message and calls with no response i decided i should state the challenge am facing with you guys here.

1. my goods were shipped to your china address on monday and i tried getting in touch to know the status since wednesday but no specific response from you guys.
2. Have been unable to credit my account since yesterday afternoon after paying to your diamond bank account thursday morning. Sent another mail with no response till now. whatever it is, pls fix it. i don't even know anything about my goods which i thought would be shipped today to nigeria. Am disappointed really Please treat asap. Phronesis

Got a call from Victor and cleared it up. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
henrygentle: @Chrisvicmall: Thanks, i just received my goods today and i thank God for safe delivery of the goods to Nnewi. Ifeanyi, you're really trying bt you need extra hand to make it more easier for you and we the customers.
can you show us, i will like to see it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Praise5: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2013
What are the steps involved in this business and where do I start from?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by posh9ky(f): 5:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We are sorry. Recently we are experience some little issues with email application and hope soon it will be resolved. You will also noticed that we are not online often for some time now. It is one of those issues but things will be cleared soon

So how do we order stuffs pending the time you will rectify it. You have a mail on what I want, please try and process it, will pay into you account on Monday. Or which way forward?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.