Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191996 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
A.N Agency:
CVM, am counting hours, minutes, seconds. No mail, No call about my items.

Placed my order on Tuesday using creamstore.

What's happening?

The product is already in airport and will be clear any moment from now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Due to some custom new rules there will be a little delay with product clearance. Please if you are expecting your product this Monday, you will be receiving your product between Wednesday/Thursday. We apologize for the inconvenience
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by austinsmat(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
I want to buy a refurbish iPad mini from apple US store will it be possible
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by akinakinyele: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2013
My orders does not include battery and i was told that i will get it by monday or Tuesday, but no call till Tuesday evening, then i called Ifeanyi and He told me that the goods are in the airport and that there is issues with the clearance of the goods. But i didnt understand this kindly shed more light and let me know what is happening....till then, I keep my fingers crossed...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2013
akinakinyele: My orders does not include battery and i was told that i will get it by monday or Tuesday, but no call till Tuesday evening, then i called Ifeanyi and He told me that the goods are in the airport and that there is issues with the clearance of the goods. But i didnt understand this kindly shed more light and let me know what is happening....till then, I keep my fingers crossed...
thanks for ur understanding d issue have been solved FAAN were demanding extra charges from d agents @ airport as a result to dat all goods dat arrived into d country were with held nt only CVM but every shipping company.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks CVM received my order today ! Its been nice dealing with you ! Thumbs up
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2013
BRIGHTSOLAR: with the complain to much and excuse why you mini importer can use others
we have been using

kanuriexpress they too have their delay but very efficient for cargo shipping

www.kanuriexpress.gnbo.com.ng
lol thanks for killing your business by yourself, we dont want ur delays, CVM is enough, btw u dont even ve a website, na all dz almajiri website u dae use? bros re u a learner?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2013
BRIGHTSOLAR: with the complain to much and excuse why you mini importer can use others
we have been using

Don't know why people think absurdly, how can you bring a "GLO" poster and paste in on the wall of a" MTN" office?!....Get the F**K outta here!!!!!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2013
lord_mayor: Thanks CVM received my order today ! Its been nice dealing with you ! Thumbs up
brother i wish you,fast selling of the hair.but remember when u return from traveling,we go jolly nkwobe together for that gbagada joint wella
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by texaco1: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
we have been using

I think u are a very sick person,how can u come to another person store to advertise ur own store?if the ability to start a free thread is too much for you to cope with ,then go to radio lagos and pay some prsenters there .
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ib4ola(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2013
its obvious you have no luck here.. Check the Next Available Trend. Pls ifanyi call me with your number i lost all the contact on my phone. Thanks IBREAL, Kano

we have been using

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by henrygentle: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2013
@CHRISVICMALL:
Please i want to know if you've received the Goods you Purchased for me on monday.

You stated you will deduct the shipping fee when it arrives at your China Office but it has not been deducted as stated and i've not received any detail concerning it.

It's been four days now and i'm really worried. I sent you a mail yesterday and even on chat concerning it, but you never responded and today is Friday.

I'm not happy at all.

You're beginning to kill the trust i've developed on your Company.

Please, do something now about it. I don't want to miss those Goods on Monday(Nextweek).
My Username is: Archangelhenrio.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2013
henrygentle: @CHRISVICMALL:
Please i want to know if you've received the Goods you Purchased for me on monday.

You stated you will deduct the shipping fee when it arrives at your China Office but it has not been deducted as stated and i've not received any detail concerning it.

It's been four days now and i'm really worried. I sent you a mail yesterday and even on chat concerning it, but you never responded and today is Friday.

I'm not happy at all.

You're beginning to kill the trust i've developed on your Company.

Please, do something now about it. I don't want to miss those Goods on Monday(Nextweek).
My Username is: Archangelhenrio.

Prince Henry, you don't need to worry. We will notify you after packing goods today. Please don't worry about anything

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello ALL,

Sometime we might need to exercise som patient with this guys.... i know that they have alot of customers apparently, and the work load on them might be too much.. i am just saying. now this is my story, CVM ordered two tablet for me some weeks ago... i received the goods at the stipulated time but when i opend the tablet i discovered it was not the tablet i ordered for, i told ifeanyi tht this is not what i ordered for he now assured me that i should talk to ELENA or VICTOR that they are going to sort it out....i took the tablet with me to the owner even though i have to refund some money back to him due to the fact that the tablet is lower in config.

and i can tell u today that Mr victor has cross checked and they have refund me accordingly. i am very happy for that and as i am talkig with you, my next ordered has been processed and i shld receiv them soon.

NOTE: i beilieve ther email system is not as good as talking t them on phone.. or through the web chat. i usually wake up like 4am to have a chat with them.. great response and communication from ELENA and VICTOR.

CVM: u migh probably need to employ a helping hand to help with communication issue.

Thank yo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bajugbajug(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2013
CVM please try improve on picking up customers call especially from Nigeria. its not a good sign for business at all. victor has refused to pick my calls. i even tried calling Elena, same thing. But why? the question i had wanted to ask you would do you good. Hope to call u some other day. byeeeeeeeeeeee for now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:13am On Jul 27, 2013
bajugbajug: CVM please try improve on picking up customers call especially from Nigeria. its not a good sign for business at all. victor has refused to pick my calls. i even tried calling Elena, same thing. But why? the question i had wanted to ask you would do you good. Hope to call u some other day. byeeeeeeeeeeee for now.

Sorry for the inconvenence. When calling us, please call between 2a.m to 2p.m Nigeria time. If you call before 2a.m or after 2p.m Nigeria time, your call might not be answered due to time difference.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by henrygentle: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Prince Henry, you don't need to worry. We will notify you after packing goods today. Please don't worry about anything

I've not received any update concerning my goods up till now as you promised. And my shipping fee has not been deducted as you stated.
You guys are really getting me scared. What will i tell others aspiring to partronise your services of my experience with chrisvicmall.
Please i need update concerning my Goods..PLEASE!
My Username is Archangelhenrio.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2013
henrygentle:

I've not received any update concerning my goods up till now as you promised. And my shipping fee has not been deducted as you stated.
You guys are really getting me scared. What will i tell others aspiring to partronise your services of my experience with chrisvicmall.
Please i need update concerning my Goods..PLEASE!
My Username is Archangelhenrio.
Expect your product tomorrow
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ CVM
Can you help me purchase some goods on alibaba for me and ask the seller to ship them using DHL or UPS while you send the tracking number to me?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dehley: @ CVM
Can you help me purchase some goods on alibaba for me and ask the seller to ship them using DHL or UPS while you send the tracking number to me?

Yes we can. Send the seller's contact information to our email and notify the seller that we will handle the payment for you. Once we make the payment, you need to provide your address to us for the shipping
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by star2008(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mr Victor, i try calling you but u are not picking.This is AYEMI, i sent the android to d guy at abuja but as noted earlier he called to tell me that he cannot make calls with it.This complain which i noted n dicussed with you on phone b4 sending it to him. PLEASE lodge complain to the seller as i need to send it back to u for a replacement.Pls call me so as to know what u want me to do .
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chuksvoice: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls, do you handle orders from dhgate.com and can you verify their genuineness. I understand they are operated by china merchants
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anikum: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2013
CVM, am counting hours, minutes, seconds. No mail, No call about my items.
what happening. my username is riyot. order has reached victor and elena since a month ago..told me finally that my goods will arrive on friday 26th but till now nothing has happened.

please reply as ap.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ CVM
Can you please explain to me how power banks work and which of the capacities should I purchase?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ CVM
Can you please explain to me how power bank works and which of the capacities should I purchase?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by simplyOJ(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
@CVM,
I made a fund request on your platform on 18th of July and a follow-up mail on the 24th for N14,900 with a reply from you guys
that the money would be deposited in the account details I provided with GTbank
within 1-5days.

I just checked my balance some few minutes ago and the request is yet to be honored.

Please cross check and effect necessary action. My user name is nairarain
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dehley: @ CVM
Can you please explain to me how power bank works and which of the capacities should I purchase?

I would recommend that you ask someone you know that has used the product before. Sincerely speaking I have no idea. All I know is that you can use it to charge your gadgets when there is a power failure or you are on the go.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
simplyOJ: @CVM,
I made a fund request on your platform on 18th of July and a follow-up mail on the 24th for N14,900 with a reply from you guys
that the money would be deposited in the account details I provided with GTbank
within 1-5days.

I just checked my balance some few minutes ago and the request is yet to be honored.

Please cross check and effect necessary action. My user name is nairarain

We will look into your case and if all is well, you will receive it this week
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by simplyOJ(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We will look into your case and if all is well, you will receive it this week

Thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
HELLO CVM

I made some deposit about 3days ago but up till now i cant credit my CVM account? can u help resolve the issue please?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2013
twinskenny: HELLO CVM

I made some deposit about 3days ago but up till now i cant credit my CVM account? can u help resolve the issue please?
When you deposit money, try crediting your account after 8hours of making the payment. For us to credit it for you, send an email to us and include the teller number, your username, and the amount you paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.