Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191829 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ib22003(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thanks
seyigiggle:
i am just seeing this, and i made deposit to them today.
i pray you find anyways
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2019
ikelords:
Do you handle sea shipping?

No we don't.

ib22003:
Hello Everyone
Please, who wants to fund their https://chrisvicmall.com account. I have $330.58 for in house fund transfer.
Bet Regards

You can still ask for withdrawal and receive your money.

XtremeGoddess:
Chrisvicmall is not even answering anymore �
When we are not replying here, you can still chat with us through the livechat on chrisvicmall.com from 9:00 a.m to 5 p.m Nigeria time
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ib22003(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2019
and wait for 7 to 14 working days. that's too long after I used instant top-up and paid a lot in fees
Chrisvicmall:

No we don't.

You can still ask for withdrawal and receive your money.

When we are not replying here, you can still chat with us through the livechat on chrisvicmall.com from 9:00 a.m to 5 p.m Nigeria time
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by biggboy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello chrisvic, I have a package that arrived your China address, but you guys are not on whatsapp. I need account to make payment, it's not on your website. I want to pay for normal air shipping. Please reply. Thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by harry903: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
chrisvicmall what is happening? have not been able to merged all of my recieved orders for shipment since 17th and am losing my customers. My order should arrive by next week as anticipated but now I have to wait till next month.....Not cool at all,u promised it will be resolved yesterday,today and notting can't ship out...its like all my orders are stucked on your platform... FOR A FIRST TIMMER, NOT HAPPPY AT ALL. Please do something!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NAVYdogg: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
harry903:
chrisvicmall what is happening? have not been able to merged all of my recieved orders for shipment since 17th and am losing my customers. My order should arrive by next week as anticipated but now I have to wait till next month.....Not cool at all,u promised it will be resolved yesterday,today and notting can't ship out...its like all my orders are stucked on your platform... FOR A FIRST TIMMER, NOT HAPPPY AT ALL. Please do something!

Going tru same challenge here, this guys are not serious at all, i chatted with one of the CC 2 days ago about how am unable to ship my goods which she said they're currently going some technical challenges and that it will be resolve in less than 24hrs, but up this very minute nothing has been done about it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by harry903: 2:16am On Sep 23, 2019
NAVYdogg:

Going tru same challenge here, this guys are not serious at all, i chatted with one of the CC 2 days ago about how am unable to ship my goods which she said they're currently going some technical challenges and that it will be resolve in less than 24hrs, but up this very minute nothing has been done about it.

You can now ship out...but I couldn't merge my oder to one and am being charged 1kg each for a 0.55kg item. Am paying 18dollars instead of 13.50dollar if merged. Am no dey smile again, after all the delay. its wickedness!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:37am On Sep 23, 2019
@Harry903,

Give us your two shipping ids which cannot be merged together?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by aAK1(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Chrisvicmall it’s getting to 2 weeks since I shipped some items express and up till now, it’s been one story or the other. I’ve lost a customer and his trust over this matter. If I have to come to ikeja today I swear I will disrupt your business significantly. I’ve been cool about this but it seems you guys are taking me for granted
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
@aAk1, please drop your shipping id
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NAVYdogg: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Chrisvicmall:

My items too since last week I can't ship them
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by flinton(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Plz users of 1688.com can someone show me how to look for leather slippers cuz I can't seem to find any on that site
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bignero: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Chrisvicmall:

chrisvicmall
you people can be very very backward....

your site is poor and has always been, when ever you do your so called upgrade on the site, it leads to more issues, you people think your dealing with tomatoe sellers, you have the potential to colonise this market but your attitude is too village like, yes its hard to hide your villageness.

why do upgrade and cause more trouble? whats the essence of the upgrade?, ..

i placed order on my account, money was deducted, but i cant see the items on my order history...to know if it was orderd or to ship when items arrive

i spoke with peter from accra office...he seems cluless as always, why is some one in the office and doesn't and cant answer customer complaints?

to even chat with customer care its and issue..its not working....

your poor in many ways...this sint the first time...
you want to upgrade and its christmas era you choose to upgrade? worse of all you use cheap people that cant hep you or your business?

please ive had enough, please check my account(paddynaija) and make your corrections, while i withdraw my money and look for other shippers, you people can continue like its pepper and tomatoes your selling
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bignero: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
bignero:

chrisvicmall
you people can be very very backward....

your site is poor and has always been, when ever you do your so called upgrade on the site, it leads to more issues, you people think your dealing with tomatoe sellers, you have the potential to colonise this market but your attitude is too village like, yes its hard to hide your villageness.

why do upgrade and cause more trouble? whats the essence of the upgrade?, ..

i placed order on my account, money was deducted, but i cant see the items on my order history...to know if it was orderd or to ship when items arrive

i spoke with peter from accra office...he seems cluless as always, why is some one in the office and doesn't and cant answer customer complaints?

to even chat with customer care its and issue..its not working....

your poor in many ways...this sint the first time...
you want to upgrade and its christmas era you choose to upgrade? worse of all you use cheap people that cant hep you or your business?

please ive had enough, please check my account(paddynaija) and make your corrections, while i withdraw my money and look for other shippers, you people can continue like its pepper and tomatoes your selling
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by harry903: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Chrisvicmall:
@Harry903,

Give us your two shipping ids which cannot be merged together?

no need have paid already 0.5kg was charged $4.5 and 0.7 as 1kg which was charged at $9 for triweekly with $1 for protective casing.

I hope you guys will kp to your arrival date which was stayed to get to Lagos by 30sept.

Please why am I charged #2500 to send a 1.2kg parcel down to port Harcourt. transportation alone is costing me close to #10,000. Eating the whole of my profit.

Chrisvimall I fear una ooo!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2019
Chai... CVM has killed me ooo

It's my first time of using their service and I kept asking how much will it cost to send 1kg parcel to Ile Ife, Osun State before I went ahead, there was no reply
They kept boycotting the price...
No wonder they couldn't reply me here

Only for me to ask their support today and I'm seeing #2,500 shocked
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2019
i did gave you cue.
i
XtremeGoddess:

It's my first time of using their service and I kept asking how much will it cost to send 1kg parcel to Ile Ife, Osun State before I went ahead, there was no reply

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2019
biggboy:
Hello chrisvic, I have a package that arrived your China address, but you guys are not on whatsapp. I need account to make payment, it's not on your website. I want to pay for normal air shipping. Please reply. Thank you.

Kindly chat with us concerning this on our website by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2019
harry903:
We are very sorry for that
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by o9o9: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Chrisvicmall:

We are very sorry for that

Why was my order changed from Express to Normal Shipping?
I need it changed back as i need those items ASAP and can't deal with waiting for the normal shipping.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by harry903: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
XtremeGoddess:

CVM

Lagos to port Harcourt =2500
Lagos to ile I've = 2500

there is God ooo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
seyigiggle:
i did gave you cue.
i

You said 1k per kg so I was kinda hoping it will be N1,500 to Ife

Worst of all, the package will still take up to 3 - 5 days to reach the nearest collection point which is Osogbo or Ibadan angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
harry903:

CVM

Lagos to port Harcourt =2500
Lagos to ile I've = 2500

there is God ooo

Infact, there is God
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2019
@Chrisvicmall
Will your office be opened today

I need an urgent response
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by seyigiggle: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2019
not just the high charges, but the long period involved

XtremeGoddess:

You said 1k per kg so I was kinda hoping it will be N1,500 to Ife

Worst of all, the package will still take up to 3 - 5 days to reach the nearest collection point which is Osogbo or Ibadan angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Good day ma, sorry for the late reply, we open at 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday, we open at 10am-5pm and on Saturdays, we open at 9am-2pm.
XtremeGoddess:
@Chrisvicmall
Will your office be opened today

I need an urgent response

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2019
Good day, kindly chat with us on our website by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
o9o9:

Why was my order changed from Express to Normal Shipping?
I need it changed back as i need those items ASAP and can't deal with waiting for the normal shipping.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
CHRISVICMALL PERSONAL REVIEW

My First time using Chrisvicmall and they were Superb.

I would give them 8 out of 10
The first minus is the fact they couldn't send to my location directly and it will also take days to reach the nearest collection point, so I had to travel down for collection.
The second minus is that their customer care number was switched off through out 3rd of October and I had to rely on the live chat and facebook customer service for directions

grin grin Also tell your staff to smile more ehn... Some of us are coming from a long distance and we no dey like short short smile is cheesy cheesy

Express shipping took 48 hours and I was updated at every step
Overall... I would ship with them again
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by alwayspositive8: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2019
@Chrisvicmall am expected to receive my goods yesterday, but till now have not gotten any update. I tried contacting your support but the lady that responded doesn't even have an idea of either when my item will arrive or where is it presently. I helped a friend in placing this order based on my previous experience using your services which was good but now am felt disappointed. Shipping order number is 1909231787
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Good day, we have not received it yet, kindly be patient, we will update you on its arrival. Thank you.
alwayspositive8:
@Chrisvicmall am expected to receive my goods yesterday, but till now have not gotten any update. I tried contacting your support but the lady that responded doesn't even have an idea of either when my item will arrive or where is it presently. I helped a friend in placing this order based on my previous experience using your services which was good but now am felt disappointed. Shipping order number is 1909231787
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NAVYdogg: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.