Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191826 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Good day, we apologize for the unpleasant experience. There was a delay. we will update you when your goods arrive.
NAVYdogg:
chrisvicmall i was expecting to receive a message or call from you people about my goods that was supposed to have arrived since on the 8th but up till now no news about my goods, Haba! what kind of wahala is this.

It took about 2days for account to be funded to my chrisvic wallet, after that it took about another 4days to place order which you people claim you were going tru technical challenge then, procurement of the goods about 7days, after all those time wasted my items that am suppose to receive 2days ago no single update from you guys. No wahala, after today and i don't get any update about my goods you guys should be expecting me in your office, cos i must get my goods or my money b4 i leave.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by alwayspositive8: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hope you know that the person I ordered for which happened to be the first time is not finding it funny with me... You guys should give update. What is really happening
Chrisvicmall:
Good day, we have not received it yet, kindly be patient, we will update you on its arrival. Thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by blessedlibra: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
morning chrisvicmall, I registered on your site to purchase some goods, when I tried funding my walet using flutterwave payment processor on your site, my firrbank account was debited to the sum of #10,300 while my wallet was not credited. instead, it gave me a "failed transaction" message after all the whole process. please do something.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2019
The shipping was delayed. Hopefully it will arrive next week.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you
alwayspositive8:
Hope you know that the person I ordered for which happened to be the first time is not finding it funny with me... You guys should give update. What is really happening
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Good day sir/ma, kindly chat with us on our website by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
blessedlibra:
morning chrisvicmall, I registered on your site to purchase some goods, when I tried funding my wallet using flutterwave payment processor on your site, my firrbank account was debited to the sum of #10,300 while my wallet was not credited. instead, it gave me a "failed transaction" message after all the whole process. please do something.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by o9o9: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chrisvicmall:
The shipping was delayed. Hopefully it will arrive next week.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you

All phones not working. No response from you guys. Items taking forever to get delivered.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NAVYdogg: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tabletgirl: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Hello Chrisvicmall, i have serious beef with you. I am helping my brother import things from you guys and i have been using you since 2015 or so. Anyway he ordered some screenguards, on your page it says the weight is 0.02kg, he ordered 600. The weight should be around 12kg, however on arrival to ur china office it is now said to be 30kg. Ha! He wont only NOT make profit, he will spend his own money. That is not acceptable. 12kg to 30kg? Nooooo! Guys fix this please ASAP. Find attached proof. we want to ship this week about 50kg exclusive of the screenguards please dont run us off. Do the right thing. My brother is so crushed right now. Please fix this Thanks

Your support is asking me to wait till it gets to lagos and demand for reweighing but i am not in lagos and usually pay for it to be sent to me via God is Good Logistics. Kindly fix this asap. I am not happy with u guys at all

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Good day, kindly chat with us on our website by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
o9o9:

All phones not working. No response from you guys. Items taking forever to get delivered.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Good day ma, the weight on 1688 was wrong, we will weigh it again and send you picture of the actual weight
tabletgirl:
Hello Chrisvicmall, i have serious beef with you. I am helping my brother import things from you guys and i have been using you since 2015 or so. Anyway he ordered some screenguards, on your page it says the weight is 0.02kg, he ordered 600. The weight should be around 12kg, however on arrival to ur china office it is now said to be 30kg. Ha! He wont only NOT make profit, he will spend his own money. That is not acceptable. 12kg to 30kg? Nooooo! Guys fix this please ASAP. Find attached proof. we want to ship this week about 50kg exclusive of the screenguards please dont run us off. Do the right thing. My brother is so crushed right now. Please fix this Thanks

Your support is asking me to wait till it gets to lagos and demand for reweighing but i am not in lagos and usually pay for it to be sent to me via God is Good Logistics. Kindly fix this asap. I am not happy with u guys at all
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tabletgirl: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good day. I guess you are not responsible for what 1688 posts as your site is only a conversion as explained. I do wish a disclaimer was on your site to this effect BOLDLY but yes the weight on 1688 is not your responsibility. I concur. Thanks

Chrisvicmall:
Good day ma, the weight on 1688 was wrong, we will weigh it again and send you picture of the actual weight
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by frank417: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Trying to register but getting an error message "email not allow"
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SacrodAYAN: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2019
And your live chat says no agent online!,
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by emmydiamon(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sorry i want to order 2 watch like how much will it cost me for the delivery from china to Abuja?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Donald7610: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Any alternative to CVM
they too busy
somebody help
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Donald7610:
Any alternative to CVM they too busy somebody help

hi i can help you to procure and use my partner shipping company

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
emmydiamon:
Sorry i want to order 2 watch like how much will it cost me for the delivery from china to Abuja?

hi i can help you to procure and use my partner shipping company

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by worworbabe: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello @chrisvicmall
I am using the mall for the first time and registered on the site some weeks ago. The email I sent to the contact email wasn't replied to. That's why I chose to use this nairaland route.

I made a purchase on Alibaba and asked that my goods be sent to the chrisvicmall through the address provided by the site. The seller made it clear the order has been sent but I am yet to receive any message from chrisvicmall.

How long is this supposed to take for the longer I wait, the longer it will take for my goods to get to me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello!
Please this is my first time ordering with you guys. I'm done with all the processes and I've made all payments. My goods landed Lagos since 15th of this month. I placed a domestic shipping request to Port Harcourt on the 16th which was on a Saturday, my goods were shipped out on the 18th (Monday). It's been more than 5 days now and I haven't heard or received any notification from you guys. Everything had been going smoothly so far which is why I'm very worried. Been trying to talk to your customer care reps online but each time I try, they say no agent is online. Please I really need that shipment ASAP. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2019
@Worworbabe

What is the tracking number given to you by your supplier? Have you tried searching the tracking number on our website to see if the item has reached us not? You can also ask the supplier to help you check the location of the item. Please if the item has reached and you have not been updated, contact us immediately.

@Skyler98,
Please, what is the shipping id so that we can check why you have not received the goods till now?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2019
I finally got through to your customer care reps this morning and it's been resolved.
Thanks a lot
Chrisvicmall:
@Worworbabe

What is the tracking number given to you by your supplier? Have you tried searching the tracking number on our website to see if the item has reached us not? You can also ask the supplier to help you check the location of the item. Please if the item has reached and you have not been updated, contact us immediately.

@Skyler98,
Please, what is the shipping id so that we can check why you have not received the goods till now?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by worworbabe: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chrisvicmall:
@Worworbabe

@Skyler98,
Thank you. Issue resolved by your customer care team.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojasweb(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2019
CVM what happens this time? My order was supposed to arrive latest 26, however no update whatsoever. Your customer support says the order has not arrived. Why? are you guys going to refund for the charges that doesn't fulfill promise?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
@ Ojasweb,
Your shipping id please?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sol4luv: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Hello, how can i fund my wallet using online transfer. i can find your account number on my dashboard

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ojasweb(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chrisvicmall:
@ Ojasweb,
Your shipping id please?
delivered today, 2 days late though

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by UsedStore: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello @chrisvicmall, I want to import some products from China (Alibaba) but I don't want to see the products.

Can you help me with the shipping and do you have a warehouse to keep all the products and when someone orders I send you the details & you help deliver.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2019
@UsedStore,

We highly recommend that you pick the goods and examine them to make sure that it is what you order for. Leaving them at our warehouse attracts demurrage after a week of arrival.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Poet605(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2019
@chrisvicmall pls my "undecided item" page is not opening since about 48hrs ago. Kindly help coz I need to procure some items asap.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Poet605(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2019
@chrisvicmall kindly help. My "undecided item" page is not opening. I need to procure some items asap. What can I do or id it a general problem on ur site? Kindly help
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Good day sir/ma, kindly chat with us on our website by clicking on the blue live chat icon that says ''we are online, chat with us'' Thank you
Poet605:
@chrisvicmall kindly help. My "undecided item" page is not opening. I need to procure some items asap. What can I do or id it a general problem on ur site? Kindly help
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Good day sir/ma, kindly chat with us on our website by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
frank417:
Trying to register but getting an error message "email not allow"

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.