Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192033 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Good day sir/ma, kindly chat with us on our website by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
sol4luv:
Hello, how can i fund my wallet using online transfer. i can find your account number on my dashboard
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Good day sir/ma, kindly chat with us on our website by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
emmydiamon:
Sorry i want to order 2 watch like how much will it cost me for the delivery from china to Abuja?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by heromusicky(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello chrisvicmall,my shipping was Process last week friday,am supposed to receive the parcel on Wednesday but it is yet to land in Nigeria as we are talking,lot of my customers are waiting for this item which I have promised them they will get it before this week runs out that is why I used Express shipping,,Dont tell me I should message you on your because your customer representative are not professional atall anytime I ask about the status of the goods they keep mute without replying me again... ‭1911289988 that is the shipping ID,Don't tell me you are yet to receive it because am tired of hearing that since,You supposed tell me where exactly it is and what caused the delay...Bag Batch: 191129NGE1
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Good day sir/ma, you will get an update tomorrow concerning your goods.
heromusicky:
Hello chrisvicmall,my shipping was Process last week friday,am supposed to receive the parcel on Wednesday but it is yet to land in Nigeria as we are talking,lot of my customers are waiting for this item which I have promised them they will get it before this week runs out that is why I used Express shipping,,Dont tell me I should message you on your because your customer representative are not professional atall anytime I ask about the status of the goods they keep mute without replying me again... ‭1911289988 that is the shipping ID,Don't tell me you are yet to receive it because am tired of hearing that since,You supposed tell me where exactly it is and what caused the delay...Bag Batch: 191129NGE1
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Isaacjay22: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Am I to pay for shipping fee once it comes to nigeria or its included in everything when I pay online
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Olabukola1: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
I want to use my brothers account to make order how do I fund his wallet??
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2019
@Isaacjay

The shipping fee is different from the product fee. When your item reaches our China office, you will be notified. Then you are required to pay 50% of the shipping fee before the item can be ship from China office.

@Olabukola
Ask your brother to fund his wallet. Then he can transfer funds from his Chrisvicmall wallet to your wallet. If you want to fund your brother's wallet by yourself, you can use any of the methods which you can find under your Chrisvicmall Dashboard. That is Dashboard->Wallet
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2019
@Chrisvicmall

So far, my shipping experiences has been smooth and have always arrived before estimated arrival date

However, I'm expecting a shipping order with Monday as the last estimated arrival date and this is raising my bp a bit sad
I really hope it arrives on Monday �
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you for this review, you will get an update today.
XtremeGoddess:
@Chrisvicmall

So far, my shipping experiences has been smooth and have always arrived before estimated arrival date

However, I'm expecting a shipping order with Monday as the last estimated arrival date and this is raising my bp a bit sad
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2019
XtremeGoddess:
@Chrisvicmall

UPDATE: First shipment has arrived truly... �
I'm now expecting second shipment, I used Express and the estimated arrival is on Thursday but I'll really be happy if it comes earlier

CVM might be expensive though but personally, they have been reliable so far

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by XtremeGoddess(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Chrisvicmall:
Thank you for this review, you will get an update today.

I have received an update ooo
grin winkNow expecting second shipment

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by wg01: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
i am trying to reset my password and the temporary password sent to me does not work. what do i do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Uptowntradition: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chrisvicmall:
Good day sir/ma, you will get an update tomorrow concerning your goods.

My shipment was slated to arrive yesterday,please I’m panicking kindly look into it,this is the first time I’m having delayed shipment here is the shipping ID....1911301651
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
We apologize for the delay, you will get an update soon
Uptowntradition:

My shipment was slated to arrive yesterday,please I’m panicking kindly look into it,this is the first time I’m having delayed shipment here is the shipping ID....1911301651
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kindly chat with our customer care reps on chrisvicmall. com by clicking on the live chat icon. Thank you
wg01:
i am trying to reset my password and the temporary password sent to me does not work. what do i do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Uptowntradition: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chrisvicmall:
We apologize for the delay, you will get an update soon

This is the same thing your agent said,at least an explanation will do...This is not assuring..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
The delay is due to the festive period
Uptowntradition:

This is the same thing your agent said,at least an explanation will do...This is not assuring..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Outis(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
How can I get in touch?

I have a 106kg package from Alibaba
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sammyscholar(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hello Chrisvicmall,

I have a product I want to buy and import from alibaba. How do I reach you?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Outis:
How can I get in touch?

I have a 106kg package from Alibaba
In order to make sure that we receive youe item without issue, ask the supplier to send the goods to our china address. Make sure that you gave the supplier the address which you can find from your “My China address” which you can find within you Chrisvicmall Dashboard.

If you have any question, let us know or chat with our customer representatives on our website.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2019
sammyscholar:
Hello Chrisvicmall,

I have a product I want to buy and import from alibaba. How do I reach you?

Youcan chat with us on our website chrisvicmall.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by heromusicky(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
@chrisvicmall please what happened to my shipment it is supposed to land today I was told there is a little delay,so tell me what exactly happened,don't tell me to message you on your website, your customer care answer not that helpful shipping ID.1912141693
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samueltoski: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good day chrisvic mall I made an order yesterday for item from aliexpress yesterday so this morning it says my orders have issues, it is requesting for suppliers comtact please help me out its my first time using chrivicmall I need this items urgently please help me out
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by matoseyems(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Chrisvicmall:

Youcan chat with us on our website chrisvicmall.com

This means of reaching you is not working and no response,

I also need to make an order as well
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Lovadeshy: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Hello, am new here and never do business with chrisvic before. How reliable are you and can I have your addresses in China and Nigeria.

Am a no bullshit person and will try your service once, if you're good, "Na you go tire" if otherwise, "make we never meet again". �
Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by heromusicky(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Am thinking of finding an alternative to chrisvicmall,your service as been great,but your customer relationship is really poor,been trying to call you guys u aren't picking calls also on your wechat,you are deliberately ignoring the messages,
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2019
We apologize for the inconvenience, kindly chat with our customer care reps on our website chrisvicmall.com for any inquiries or complains by clicking on the blue live chat icon that says ''we are online, chat with us''
heromusicky:
Am thinking of finding an alternative to chrisvicmall,your service as been great,but your customer relationship is really poor,been trying to call you guys u aren't picking calls also on your wechat,you are deliberately ignoring the messages,
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Streethelper: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2019
HONESTLY I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS ANYMORE I ORDER ITEM I GOT THE WRONG ITEM WHICH I RETURNED TO YOU GUY MONTHS BACK UP TO NOW HAVE NOT SEEN MY ITEM

EACH TIME I CHAT YOU GUYS UP ON YOUR SITE WHEN I EXPLAIN U GUYS DONT REPLY TO THE CHAT AGAIN

ONA DY TRY OO ONA THEY TRY

MY USER NAME IS EBESTNATIONS ON CVM
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Lollybilmac: 5:14am On Jan 02, 2020
pls how can I fund my wallet on chrisvicmall I av tried instant top up with rave bt d wema bank acct number isn't correct
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ganjafama(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2020
@chrisvicmall, I reside in Sapele, Delta State. I intend doing business with you guys. How do I get my goods from Lagos to Sapele. Do you guys handle the shipping till it gets to my doorstep ? Or do I use another logistics company to pick and bring to my state. Please educate me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Kindly chat with our customer care reps on our website chrisvicmall.com concerning this by clicking on the blue live chat icon that says ''we are online, chat with us''
Lollybilmac:
pls how can I fund my wallet on chrisvicmall
I av tried instant top up with rave bt d wema bank acct number isn't correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.