Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192013 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bekanuel(f): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2021
I have been trying to login to my account to no avail. They keep telling me wrong password, I've tried resetting the password and the email was not sent. I open 2 other new accounts with different emails and still no email has been sent. Please look into this,
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
bekanuel:
I have been trying to login to my account to no avail. They keep telling me wrong password, I've tried resetting the password and the email was not sent. I open 2 other new accounts with different emails and still no email has been sent. Please look into this,

Sorry about that. We would have asked for your email to check but since here is a public forum, please drop a WhatsApp message on +8613472845181

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Presyyy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

Good day, regarding to your questions
1.) We have a Nigeria bank account. All you need to do is register on Chrisvicmall, use https://chrisvicmall.com/exchange-rate to check our rate to naira. For example, if you want to purchase an item of $1000, use the link above and check the equivalent rate in naira. On your Chrisvicmall dashboard, under "Wallet", you will see "Add Funds", you can use any of the top-up methods to fund your account. If you use a bank deposit, your account will be credited within 5 to 24hours after receiving your payment notification. You can use Opay to fund your account instantly or use a reseller which takes 15minutes to 2hours to fund the account.

2.) Goods can be ship to any part of Nigeria. At the moment, we deliver through transportation buses. You can pick the parcel at your nearest bus station.

3.) The shipping rates on Chrisvicmall is for delivery from China to our Lagos office. Since you live outside Lagos, the delivery from Lagos to Kano needs an additional fee. Depending on your parcel weight, the minimum is #2,000.

4.) Door to door delivery is possible if you are in Lagos and request door to door delivery. However, if you live outside Lagos, we only use transportation company to deliver which you will pick at their nearest bus station.

5.) In a nutshell, the answer to this question is Yes. You can use https://chrisvicmall.com/price-calculator?type=ship for shipping calculation.

If you have any question, you can check with our customer service between 8:30a.m to 5:00p.m Nigeria time.

Thanks for taking your time to reply my questions. Well, I suggest you create an FAQ page on your site so people can easily make reference to continously repeated questions.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by HumphreyBold(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Am finding it difficult on ur website, pay with bank account no longer available , procurement and shipping is not even there anymore
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Presyyy:

Thanks for taking your time to reply my questions. Well, I suggest you create an FAQ page on your site so people can easily make reference to continously repeated questions.

We are working on it. Thank you.

HumphreyBold:
Am finding it difficult on our website, pay with bank account no longer available , procurement and shipping is not even there anymore

We still procure and ship from China. All those products on chrisvicmall.com are from other clients and visitors to the site. If you are difficulties, chat with our customer service online between 9 a.m to 5 p.m Nigeria time. Or log in to your Chrisvicmall account and chat with the WhatsApp number on your profile page

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Conner44: 4:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Please what is the Chrisvicmall bank account details? I want to fund my wallet
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Conner44:
Please what is the Chrisvicmall bank account details? I want to fund my wallet

On the account funding page (https://chrisvicmall.com/dashboard/fundaccount?type=bankng) , enter the amount you want to pay and select which bank you are paying to (Opay or UBA). When you submit the information, you will see the account number you should pay to.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Lojekunle: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello shipping from China to Nigeria takes how many days
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello shipping from China to Nigeria takes how many days

For non-battery goods from China to Nigeria takes between 10 to 14days on average. If there is a delay, it might take 14 to 25days.
For batter goods from China to Nigeria, on average it is 14 to 21days. If there is delay, it might take 21 to 30days.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Zeinymira(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2021
@chrisvicmall I am yet to received my goods and I have ordered it since Early July
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Zeinymira:
@chrisvicmall I am yet to received my goods and I have ordered it since Early July

What is the shipping Id
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Zeinymira(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

What is the shipping Id
Arrival date is 30th of July
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Lojekunle: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello do you do door to door shipping?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Zeinymira:

Arrival date is 30th of July

Good day, please contact the Nigeria office. According to the information, the goods arrived on the 26th of July (4days before the estimated time). Check your email for notification sent. Also if you have activated the ChrisvicmallBot, you can check it as well.

Lojekunle:
Hello do you do door to door shipping?

Door to door is possible if you live within Lagos or Abuja. However, if you live outside Lagos or Abuja, we will use a transportation company e.g GIG and you will pick at their nearest station to your destination.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by coolted(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
What's your China address. I need an agent to deliver some good to you. Onward to Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:37am On Aug 20, 2021
coolted:
What's your China address. I need an agent to deliver some good to you. Onward to Nigeria. Thanks

Log into your account. Navigate to your dashboard and click on the Profile, you will see "My China Address". Copy the address there and give to your supplier.

Or you can just click on the link below and it will show your address.
https://chrisvicmall.com/dashboard/myaddress
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by coolted(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Can my agent in China deliver to your office and you help to deliver to Nigeria

Chrisvicmall:

Log into your account. Navigate to your dashboard and click on the Profile, you will see "My China Address". Copy the address there and give to your supplier.

Or you can just click on the link below and it will show your address.
https://chrisvicmall.com/dashboard/myaddress
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2021
coolted:
Can my agent in China deliver to your office and you help to deliver to Nigeria

Yes, it is possible. Give your agent your Chrisvicmall China address. When we receive the goods, we will send an update to you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

Yes, it is possible. Give your agent your Chrisvicmall China address. When we receive the goods, we will send an update to you.

Why are you not receiving power banks for now?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

Yes we can handle that for you. Due to the weight of of the product, we will advice you to use sea shipping which takes between 28 - 60days depending on how you want it. Send an email to us about.

Remmyken, we will look into your case and you will receive an email from us before 10a.m Nigeria time tomorrow. I will also suggest that you check this link http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14 .Please send an email to us with your username so that we will attend to you as soon as possible tomorrow.

@FunClub
We will check that tomorrow and see what happens

info @ chrisvicmall dot com

Hello, pls I made a payment of 35,900 to ur UBA account yesterday morning, up until this moment I'm yet to receive the money reflect on my dashboard......
Pls what exactly is the problem?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:42am On Sep 09, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Why are you not receiving power banks for now?
Due to airline rules and regulations. Sometimes they do come up with different rules from time to time.

Rooneyboy:

Hello, pls I made a payment of 35,900 to ur UBA account yesterday morning, up until this moment I'm yet to receive the money reflect on my dashboard......
Sorry about that. Normaly crediting of account takes between 5hours to 12hours. If your account is yet to be credited, please reply. Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ayo84(m): 5:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Do you people facilitate buying goods from the usa
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2021
ayo84:
Do you people facilitate buying goods from the usa

Not yet.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by coolted(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

can you help to pay my agent in china for goods delivered to your office?
what are the modalities?
thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2021
coolted:

can you help to pay my agent in china for goods delivered to your office?
what are the modalities?
thanks

Yes. You can use this link( https://chrisvicmall.com/dashboard/fromothersites?type=paysupplier) to place the order
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Doslop: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by haneefsoft: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Good day
How do you charge sea shipping
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ceejay80s(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Rooneyboy:

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Samcathe: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2021
You wrote 380$/kg for sea shipping.
Does it mean your sea shipping rate is more than air

Please clarify
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Samcathe:
You wrote 380$/kg for sea shipping.
Does it mean your sea shipping rate is more than air

Please clarify

It is $380 per cbm, not kg.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ezechi24(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

It is $380 per cbm, not kg.

i was about to ask same question...please how many kg makes a CBM because i might be using the sea shipping very soon but i need to caculate my self very well...waiting for your reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
ezechi24:

i was about to ask same question...please how many kg makes a CBM because i might be using the sea shipping very soon but i need to caculate my self very well...waiting for your reply.

CBM is measured using the formula :: LENGHT(meter)*WEIGHT(meter)*HEIGHT(meter). It would be hard to know what the CBM should be without first receiving it.

Note that a product may be around 40kg but due to its size (height, length, and width), and only measure around 0.1 to 0.2 cbm while a product of 10kg might measure more than 0.4 to 0.6cbm due to its height, length and width.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.