Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191750 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:44am On May 04, 2021
Zeinymira:
Chrisvicmall, I have registered on your page but can't find the chat box. I want to place some orders

Chat box appears from 8:30a.m to 5:00p.m Nigeria time. Check back around 9a.m.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Emtek: 4:34pm On May 11, 2021
@Chrisvicmall,

Please do you ship to Canada from your China office?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Zeinymira(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2021
Chrisvicmall your dollar rate is expensive
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tolzy11(m): 3:56am On May 24, 2021
doffman:
Chrisvicmall , i will not happy with you if my product lost in your China office.

I have been buying and shipping some expensive drone part to your China office and today I intended to ship all to Nigeria and one of your customer representative told me he has to be sure if my products are still available in your store . he promised me to get back to me tomorrow morning ..

Don't come and telling me story you lost my good oo .

My Unique ID is CY04
Sorry Bro did you later got your products and how many day did it take
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tolzy11(m): 3:58am On May 24, 2021
doffman:
Chrisvicmall , i will not happy with you if my product lost in your China office.

I have been buying and shipping some expensive drone part to your China office and today I intended to ship all to Nigeria and one of your customer representative told me he has to be sure if my products are still available in your store . he promised me to get back to me tomorrow morning ..

Don't come and telling me story you lost my good oo .

My Unique ID is CY04
Sorry Bro did you later got your products and how many days did it take
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tolzy11(m): 4:05am On May 24, 2021
ike1759:
Hello Chrisvicmall

My name is Ikenna and my username is ikenport and i paid N13005 on the 15th of March 2021 for the procurement of a few items from 1688.com but up until now i have not received the items or gotten a refund of my money.

Please attend to my request and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

My contact number is 07030952311
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by doffman: 8:33am On May 24, 2021
Tolzy11:

I got it and everything is intact . I was surprised they were able to keep my goods saved after many months with them .

I think they are trying and are they are changing for good almost every day.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ogborokiri(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
Which of them is functioning is it .com or .org
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ezechi24(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

Chat box appears from 8:30a.m to 5:00p.m Nigeria time. Check back around 9a.m.

pls i sent 2000 naira to your uba acct since then my wallet still hasnt been credited....i sent it through fidelity bank atm .....ur custumer care will just chat me up and promise to credit it but theyll jst abandon the issue.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Barayeks(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2021
why does the dollar exchange rates on your site not match with actual market prices or black market prices? today i paid 505naira per dollar! why? last week i paid 495naira per dollar. black market rates arent that high.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by drizzypat: 8:29pm On May 28, 2021
how come there are few recent messages here, tryna buy some goods but im getting skeptical now, anyone used chrisvicmall recently?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Ogborokiri:
Which of them is functioning is it .com or .org

Almost all the features are working on .com. The .org will soon stop functioning.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2021
ezechi24:

pls i sent 2000 naira to your uba acct since then my wallet still hasnt been credited....i sent it through fidelity bank atm .....ur custumer care will just chat me up and promise to credit it but theyll jst abandon the issue.

Sorry about that. Hope it has been solved?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Barayeks:
why does the dollar exchange rates on your site not match with actual market prices or black market prices? today i paid 505naira per dollar! why? last week i paid 495naira per dollar. black market rates arent that high.

Since the outbreak of covid19, things are no longer the way they used to be. Fees for sending money to China increase. Before it is almost equivalent to the black market or 2 to 5naira different. But now, everything change.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2021
drizzypat:
how come there are few recent messages here, tryna buy some goods but im getting skeptical now, anyone used chrisvicmall recently?

We are mostly active on our site (chrisvicmall.com). Our customer service is always on between 8:30 a.m to 5:00p.m Nigeria time. We are not that active here.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ezechi24(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

Sorry about that. Hope it has been solved?

yes
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Thastie(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
@chrisvicmall, I had no idea your shipping cost is 3000+ / all the goods you bought. Had no idea it was per kg and I have bought lots goods
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Zeinymira(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
@chrisvicmall I just got my delivery today, instead of two gowns there was only one there. I paid for two
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Zeinymira:
@chrisvicmall I just got my delivery today, instead of two gowns there was only one there. I paid for two

Sorry about that. Contact our customer during office our. It will be sorted out.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Standing5(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

If you are purchasing by yourself, then you need to give the supplier your Chrisvicmall China address. When we receive the goods, we will send a notification to you. Then you can place your order for shipping.

If you want us to handle the purchase for you, you need to provide the supplier phone number to use. We will contact the supplier and make the payment.
What is the address. Someone needs it as part of details that will determine cost of goods. China address or must one register on CVM site before getting a China address?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Standing5:

What is the address. Someone needs it as part of details that will determine cost of goods. China address or must one register on CVM site before getting a China address?

Every client has a unique address attached to his/her account. This is to enable us knows whose package we received. To send goods to us, you need to register on Chrisvicmall and then on your dashboard, you will see "My China Address" which is under your Profile. Copy it and give to your supplier.

The address does not determine the cost of your goods/shipping fee. What determines the cost is your preferred shipping method from China to your destination, the weight/volume of the item.
To calculate the estimated cost, use this page https://chrisvicmall.com/price-calculator?type=ship
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ahmadjr(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hi, really wish I found your thread sooner cry

do you ship battery goods (power banks to be exact)?

If so, how do I go about it please? I made use of another company (item is in their China address) and I'm thinking of forwarding to yours to help with logistics to Nigeria.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Presyyy(f): 12:44am On Jun 29, 2021
First time user here. Recently figured your website out. So, I was inquisitive, and I still am. Would be really kind of you to answer these dire questions of a newbie to this newly found website. So, here are my questions for Chrisvicmall.

1. How do I pay with Nigerian naira on the foreign website?

2. Can my goods be shipped from China to Kano using your website for transactions?

3. If it can, please what's the probable cost?

4. Do you ship items to people's doorsteps?

5. And lastly, when an item is not worth any KG, do you still charge?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:43am On Jun 29, 2021
Ahmadjr:
Hi, really wish I found your thread sooner cry

do you ship battery goods (power banks to be exact)?

If so, how do I go about it please? I made use of another company (item is in their China address) and I'm thinking of forwarding to yours to help with logistics to Nigeria.

At the moment, power bank cannot be shipped due to flight regulation. However phones and other battery products can be ship. We belive with time, the rule will be relax.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Presyyy:
First time user here. Recently figured your website out. So, I was inquisitive, and I still am. Would be really kind of you to answer these dire questions of a newbie to this newly found website. So, here are my questions for Chrisvicmall.

1. How do I pay with Nigerian naira on the foreign website?

2. Can my goods be shipped from China to Kano using your website for transactions?

3. If it can, please what's the probable cost?

4. Do you ship items to people's doorsteps?

5. And lastly, when an item is not worth any KG, do you still charge?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply.

Good day, regarding to your questions
1.) We have a Nigeria bank account. All you need to do is register on Chrisvicmall, use https://chrisvicmall.com/exchange-rate to check our rate to naira. For example, if you want to purchase an item of $1000, use the link above and check the equivalent rate in naira. On your Chrisvicmall dashboard, under "Wallet", you will see "Add Funds", you can use any of the top-up methods to fund your account. If you use a bank deposit, your account will be credited within 5 to 24hours after receiving your payment notification. You can use Opay to fund your account instantly or use a reseller which takes 15minutes to 2hours to fund the account.

2.) Goods can be ship to any part of Nigeria. At the moment, we deliver through transportation buses. You can pick the parcel at your nearest bus station.

3.) The shipping rates on Chrisvicmall is for delivery from China to our Lagos office. Since you live outside Lagos, the delivery from Lagos to Kano needs an additional fee. Depending on your parcel weight, the minimum is #2,000.

4.) Door to door delivery is possible if you are in Lagos and request door to door delivery. However, if you live outside Lagos, we only use transportation company to deliver which you will pick at their nearest bus station.

5.) In a nutshell, the answer to this question is Yes. You can use https://chrisvicmall.com/price-calculator?type=ship for shipping calculation.

If you have any question, you can check with our customer service between 8:30a.m to 5:00p.m Nigeria time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Zeinymira(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
@chrisvicmall, can my goods be packaged together before its been shipped?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Zeinymira:
@chrisvicmall, can my goods be packaged together before its been shipped?
Yes. Let's assume that you purchase from 20 different sellers, when we receive each of the parcels. From your Chrisvicmall dashboard, you can see all your parcels available in our warehouse.

When we receive all your package from the suppliers, you can then place an order for shipping at once for all the goods. They will be packed together.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Zeinymira(f): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Chrisvicmall:

Yes. Let's assume that you purchase from 20 different sellers, when we receive each of the parcels. From your Chrisvicmall dashboard, you can see all your parcels available in our warehouse.

When we receive all your package from the suppliers, you can then place an order for shipping at once for all the goods. They will be packed together.
Is that going to reduce the shipping price? I meant you putting them in one big bag and weigh it
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
@Zeinymira

The possibility of reducing kg depends on the type of goods and quantity. We have seen a situation where a customer was able to reduce close 100kg through consolidation. There are other cases where goods increase to 10 - 20kg due to consolidation. Everything depends on the number of goods and the type of goods you are purchasing.

On average, consolidation parcels only reduces the kg by 0.5kg to 5kg or increase or increase it by 0.5kg to 5kg on average. Everything still depends on the type of goods/quantity of goods.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Zeinymira(f): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Chrisvicmall:
@Zeinymira

The possibility of reducing kg depends on the type of goods and quantity. We have seen a situation where a customer was able to reduce close 100kg through consolidation. There are other cases where goods increase to 10 - 20kg due to consolidation. Everything depends on the number of goods and the type of goods you are purchasing.

On average, consolidation parcels only reduces the kg by 0.5kg to 5kg or increase or increase it by 0.5kg to 5kg on average. Everything still depends on the type of goods/quantity of goods.
Alright thanks, I'll talk to the lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.