Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191741 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2013
@ chrisvic today is friday!!
If you can't settle this error in product price issue how do you now expect me to pay into your account what is left?

Since you said you will check it no word from you, this is something we have been saying, please step up your communication!, I sent mails no reply
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by frodobee: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
CVM thanks. I will contact you as soon as I and my partner finalize arrangements.
Aside, i got a friend who wants to go into clothing busines(male&female fashion wears), do you handle such shipments, bearing in mind the customs attitudes towards such goods? If u do, let me know, so i will link him up wt u immidiately.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ajibaby2: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chrisvic, pls credit my account asap. I paid into your acc yesterday by past three. I was chatting with victor b4 i lost connection. My username is Madametrendy.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ajibaby2: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

We noticed that sometimes the teller number differs from what is on our account. Sometimes there will be an additional number or a number will be missing. Send an email to us. Send and email to us, tell us teller number and amount you paid. The issue will be rectify before 8a.m Nigeria time. It is already 11:45p.m in China. Your case will be attended to before you wake up tomorrow morning.
Am also experiencing similar issue. Any time i tried crediting my acc. The message "the data u enter is incorrect or has not been included in our profile" keep popping up.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stpat1(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2013
toluxa1:

lipsrsealed undecided cry shocked grin @ the 2 bolded above.

Bros, just talk say you wan make dem credit your account shap shap.

My guy no be so o, Working with them never gave me stress but I am still wondering, what if the money I wanted to withdraw from my Chrisvicmall account was large? Na so them for badly disappoint Man o.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by 2fishes(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2013
@ChrisVicMall.
Do U receive Orders on weekends, ?
Also from the information U posted about normal shipping and express shipping, it seem U ship just once a week, right, ?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2013
the funclub enterprise: @cvm you said you will check and get back, still waiting
Please do so quickly so I can pay in the balance tomorrow

Forward your username to Victor 008615021388040 please and mention what happened.

Usiyaro:
Oga Victor, this is Jayguyk. hope you recieved the text message i sent to you yestiday afternoon. I paid in 23dollars for the shippment of the tablet. But i just remembered that am still owing Elena 2150naira for shipping of my previous order. I will pay this outstanding balance this morning. But please still keep in touch with Eric to ensure that he sends the tablet to you. Thanks sir

Erick said that it will take about three days to ship the product to us.

[quote author=obysolid]
Cvm. I want to buy jewlleries. Can u ship it 2 my doorstep if i use express shipping. If yes, where will i summit my billing address
[/quote]

If you leave within Lagos, our agent can send it directly to your doorstep but please note that you will cover the transport fee. If you do not leave in Lagos, you will pick it at your nearest bus station/park

stpat1:
Chrisvicmall, I must commend you guys. What I love most about you guys is your prompt correspondence via email, calls to update your customer about their products and your ever ready skype chat.

Though I don't have cause to complain for now. I am still waiting for my account to be credited from the withdrawal I made to my bank account. Its been 3 days now.

Keep it up.

One more thing, can you help make payment to a south African bank account?

Thank you for the compliment. Please if you haven't received your payment up till now, send a text message to Victor immediately. For Victor's phone number, visit our contact page on the website

frodobee:
CVM thanks. I will contact you as soon as I and my partner finalize arrangements.
Aside, i got a friend who wants to go into clothing busines(male&female fashion wears), do you handle such shipments, bearing in mind the customs attitudes towards such goods? If u do, let me know, so i will link him up wt u immidiately.
We can handle the transaction safely for you/your friend. When you are ready, send an email to us immediately.

ajibaby2:
Chrisvic, pls credit my account asap. I paid into your acc yesterday by past three. I was chatting with victor b4 i lost connection. My username is Madametrendy.

If your account hasn't been credited, please send an email to us including your username, teller no and amount paid. Don't forget that you can also credit your account by yourself each time you make payment.

2fishes:
@ChrisVicMall.
Do U receive Orders on weekends, ?
Also from the information U posted about normal shipping and express shipping, it seem U ship just once a week, right, ?
We receive package everyday. Regarding the shipping, if you live within Lagos, we can ship your product any day as long as you can pick it at the airport by yourself or you have someone that can pick it up on your behalf.

stpat1:
My guy no be so o, Working with them never gave me stress but I am still wondering, what if the money I wanted to withdraw from my Chrisvicmall account was large? Na so them for badly disappoint Man o.

Sorry for the issue. We recently we experienced some issues with the bank token, and without it, the online money transfer from our account to your account cannot work.

For now we have decided to handle the transaction manually until the bank rectify the issue.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fame12k(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2013
@ cvm, please can u send d link of ERIC tablet to my email, d 1 with phone call, tink its 96dollars with keyboard or so. Want to see d specifications before i order it.

My email - quadrifemi at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hope you working on my goods.....waiting so patiently....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ Chris, this is W******. Has my package from Bestway arrived yet? You promised to check it out to be sure it's what I ordered. Kindly let me know what's going on. Btw, the chat box is missing at your site right now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Usiyaro(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
@cvm u didnt reply me on why my card was blocked from paying on your site? What is the difrence betwn your visa payment and vogue.? Why am i prompted to register with vogue pay after i paid in through VISA
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by remmyken(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
@cvm, i just got my product now but it's never by anyway near what i expected. Can i return the package? You handled both the purchase and payment of the seller on DHGATE. What do i do please??
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fame12k(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
fame12k: @ cvm, please can u send d link of ERIC tablet to my email, d 1 with phone call, tink its 96dollars with keyboard or so. Want to see d specifications before i order it.

My email - quadrifemi at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.

anybody with d link pls?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NotNairalandi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
@CVM....I don't have any question for now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by toluxa1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nairalandi: @CVM....I don't have any question for now.

Children will always be children.

3 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by 2fishes(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2013
This is a forum for SERIOUS Business, just for those who might think otherwise, and as such, EVERY question and complaints are of importance to the one who tenders it.
Just for the records.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2013
CVM, I'm planning to buy some items from different sellers and we are still negotiating. I will handle the payment by myself cos I'm planning to use aliexpress to pay.I understand that I will need the seller to write my USERNAME on the items when they are shipped o your china address and I also understand that I will have to fund my account cos I will like the items to be repackeed and send in one package. The issue now is this.
1. Is it after the items reach you that I will pay for service and shipping charges and how will I know the exact amount to pay?
2. I'm buying clothes, jewelries, rings and watches, hope I won't have problems with custom and what is te best service to use(express or normal)?
3. After I pay to ur account and upload my teller number to ur site,what information will I need to supply in the 'place order' at your site?
I hope to get a quick response

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Seton(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
fame12k:

anybody with d link pls?

check ur mail, for his products list and prices and his mobile number pls
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fame12k(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Seton:

check ur mail, for his products list and prices and his mobile number pls

thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Samcathe: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
You people are doing great
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
toluxa1:

Children will always be children.
I hope you are not refering to me as children.because I have not seen how my comment will give you a sleepless night.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ezehisaac(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2013
Thumbs up to you guys, the real business of importation has begun cheesy cheesy
Let's get along seriously now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Samcathe: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2013
CVM. Do you also ship from madeinchina. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by toluxa1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nairalandi: I hope you are not refering to me as children.because I have not seen how my comment will give you a sleepless night.

No

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jay4genius: 3:32am On Jun 25, 2013
CVM, how far about my replacement tablet from Eric. He has already sent the tablet to you since day before yestiday. Have you guys recieved it? i have called Victor up to 30times this morning and he is nt picking my call. Please you guys should give me feedback na. U cant just keep in the dark after paying everytin that needs to be paid. You guys are making me regret using your service
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bukkylois(f): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Good morning, Saw some makeup tools on alibaba.com. I contacted the manufacturer through is sales team member and we agreed on the price. Now I need to pay. I can't pay to the directly cos am scared. They have a good website and have been gold suppliers for 6yrs. Can you pay on my behalf make sure it is what I ordered and repackage it for me and get the goods to me? How do I know the tota amount to pay since I have an approximated the weight of the package.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Adedayo516: Hope you working on my goods.....waiting so patiently....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Samcathe: CVM. Do you also ship from madeinchina. thanks
We purchase and cheap from any supplier in China

jay4genius: CVM, how far about my replacement tablet from Eric. He has already sent the tablet to you since day before yestiday. Have you guys recieved it? i have called Victor up to 30times this morning and he is nt picking my call. Please you guys should give me feedback na. U cant just keep in the dark after paying everytin that needs to be paid. You guys are making me regret using your service

jay4genius: CVM, how far about my replacement tablet from Eric. He has already sent the tablet to you since day before yestiday. Have you guys recieved it? i have called Victor up to 30times this morning and he is nt picking my call. Please you guys should give me feedback na. U cant just keep in the dark after paying everytin that needs to be paid. You guys are making me regret using your service

Erick just sent your tablet to us today. If he has told you that your product was sent yesterday to us, contact him and ask him why he should give you false information.

bukkylois: Good morning, Saw some makeup tools on alibaba.com. I contacted the manufacturer through is sales team member and we agreed on the price. Now I need to pay. I can't pay to the directly cos am scared. They have a good website and have been gold suppliers for 6yrs. Can you pay on my behalf make sure it is what I ordered and repackage it for me and get the goods to me? How do I know the tota amount to pay since I have an approximated the weight of the package.

Please send an email to us together with your the seller contact information and the amount of the product you are paying for

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ucman1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
uc man: Can someone really use dix service wit much complain. Hope 2 bring in goods worth hundreds of thousands n am in abj not in lagos.

Follow the right procedure, and we can guarantee you won't have any issue. Check this http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14 and when placing the order, ask us any question you might have.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jay4genius: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
We purchase and cheap from any supplier in China

Erick just sent your tablet to us today. If he has told you that your product was sent yesterday to us, contact him and ask him why he should give you false information.
Thanks for your reply. But have you recieved it?

Please send an email to us together with your the seller contact information and the amount of the product you are paying for
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
hi mr victor.this jackson your cvm member,concerning the furniture product.the seller said the total cbm is 7.1cbm.but what i dont know is the shiping fee which is 130usd/cbm&the clearing fee of #28000/cbm,does this also cover the fee for ban goods.cos i see the goods is under contraband list,because i dont want a situation whereby hidden charges will arise later.so clearify me about that,cos i have tried so many times to reach u tru mail.thanks alot,jackson. Mr victor. U̶̲̥̅̊ are not saying anything about, this issue at all.just put clear τ̲̅ȍ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,dat U̶̲̥̅̊ can't handle contraband goods safely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.