Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192427 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kenatag: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
My order number is 597897229459 shows the items were purchased but not yet delivered, and this is going to 3 weeks now for an order on express delivery. When I send u mails u ignore them nd u never pick my calls. Is this how u operate your business? u can't keep your customers by ignoring them.my user name is katagbaza
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bigx(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
I hope you guys are working to address complaints laid here?

Anyone can read through this thread, figure out a way to solve every complaint, open an office in China and Lagos and start an identical business and quickly take all your clients, even if they charge more.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
ur goods is read,dd u nt recive my sms?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by creamdreams: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
shekers05: ur goods is read,dd u nt recive my sms?
By God, I hope your referring to me. Right?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can anyone here tell me a seller on alibaba that sells quality Shoes and bags pls cause the ones I bought are so terrible and not even close to what was posted. thank God they are samples
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YOMIT(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls CVM do you guys send packages to abuja?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello cvm. I Deposited #15,500 into your account around 1pm today and I haven't been able to credit my account. The money is for the shipping of my 7kg goods. I am sure its already at your office and you promised me you gonna ship it this weekend. My username is mayorall.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
YOMIT: pls CVM do you guys send packages to abuja?
yes
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by creamdreams: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
ABEG REPLY A NIGGA NOW?!!!!
Victor? Elena? Sheker? Tell me something now. Where my goods dey
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 4:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2013
please cvm, i have collected my goods, buh my acct is still saying am owning, pls i want to make another order and i dont want ut to be added to the previous one bevause i have paid for it, thanks my username is mcfynest
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2013
mcfynest: please cvm, i have collected my goods, buh my acct is still saying am owning, pls i want to make another order and i dont want ut to be added to the previous one bevause i have paid for it, thanks my username is mcfynest

Chat with Elena from 2am - 12pm Nigerian time. You gonna get fast response and solution.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
I wonder why elena refuse to make a payment for my order after i personally place an order and called her. I hate this delay, it may affect me badly. #sad
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
mayorall:

Chat with Elena from 2am - 12pm Nigerian time. You gonna get fast response and solution.

thanks mayroll,that is what i do buh she still will not answer me...

mayroll it seems you prefer answering here than privately
#mypersonalopinion
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 1:43am On Nov 30, 2013
mcfynest:

thanks mayroll,that is what i do buh she still will not answer me...

mayroll it seems you prefer answering here than privately
#mypersonalopinion

Nope. If you text me like a stranger, I treat you like a stranger. If you introduced yourself, we exchange pleasantries and go straight to biz.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by emmatuxz(m): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2013
HELLO,I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS O MY GOODS,YOU HAVE PROMISED AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO DELIVER,WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF PAYING FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING AND ITS TAKING FOREVER FOR ME TO GET MY GOODS DELIVER TO NIGERIA.Mr VICTOR,YOU AND ELENA HAVE BEEN IGNORING MY MESSAGES ON WHATSAPP,NO RESPONSE,NO EXCUSETHIS IS BAD FOR THE BUSINESS,YOU HAVE MADE ME DISAPPOINT MY CLIENTS.PLS KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AND AM ALSO HAVING ISSUE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT,MY TELLER NUMBER IS NOT BEING ACCEPTED ON CHRISVICMALL SITE.
USERNAME: EMMADUBEM
PHONE :08126228868
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2013
one week gone just to make payment for my order. Its... Its... So.. Annoying
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ CVM
I made a withdrawal request but there was a mix up somewhere.
I choose First Bank and mistakenly entered my Skye Bank account number instead of the First Bank account number. Please, help me took to the problem.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neuronin: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall, this is my first time of transacting business with you. i have also sent a mail to you on this. please i will appreciate if they can be resolved quickly.

kindly attend to the two(2) issues i have about payment below.

1. I made a payment of N50,000 into your account at 8.43am today. I checked my account after 4.00pm and noticed it has not been credited. i followed the instruction on your platform to do self crediting but the message i got is "The Data You Enter Is Incorrect Or Has Not Been Included In Our Profile". Below is my data again:

AMOUNT N50k
USERNAME FISY

Kindly help do the needful to credit my account with you.

2. Also the money i paid is for one of my suppliers and i have others that i am still negotiating with to buy products from. But in the meantime, i want to pay the supplier i have concluded with and get the product to your end. i was told i should not place other until i have concluded all transactions with all the suppliers. please how does the supplier i want to pay now get her money? do i just send a mail to you of the amount to pay and the goods i am expecting or is there anything i need to do on your platform to notify you of the payment i want you do do on my behalf without attracting additional cost

Expecting your response
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
I also experience it last week. It took dem 1 week to credit my account. Just place your order with the certain amount you agree with the supplier. Also email or call the supplier before making the payment. For fast order response, call elena around 2-3 am i tell her after you have place your order on CVM platform.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
emmatuxz: HELLO,I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS O MY GOODS,YOU HAVE PROMISED AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO DELIVER,WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF PAYING FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING AND ITS TAKING FOREVER FOR ME TO GET MY GOODS DELIVER TO NIGERIA.Mr VICTOR,YOU AND ELENA HAVE BEEN IGNORING MY MESSAGES ON WHATSAPP,NO RESPONSE,NO EXCUSETHIS IS BAD FOR THE BUSINESS,YOU HAVE MADE ME DISAPPOINT MY CLIENTS.PLS KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AND AM ALSO HAVING ISSUE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT,MY TELLER NUMBER IS NOT BEING ACCEPTED ON CHRISVICMALL SITE.
USERNAME: EMMADUBEM
PHONE :08126228868
if your product contain battery it will be ship via normal shipping. About your account funding, just email ur payment details and place your order
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
neuronin: Chrisvicmall, this is my first time of transacting business with you. i have also sent a mail to you on this. please i will appreciate if they can be resolved quickly.

1. I made a payment of N50,000 into your account at 8.43am today. I checked my account after 4.00pm and noticed it has not been credited. i followed the instruction on your platform to do self crediting but the message i got is "The Data You Enter Is Incorrect Or Has Not Been Included In Our Profile". Below is my data again:

AMOUNT N50k
USERNAME FISY

2. Also the money i paid is for one of my suppliers and i have others that i am still negotiating with to buy products from. But in the meantime, i want to pay the supplier i have concluded with and get the product to your end. i was told i should not place other until i have concluded all transactions with all the suppliers. please how does the supplier i want to pay now get her money? do i just send a mail to you of the amount to pay and the goods i am expecting or is there anything i need to do on your platform to notify you of the payment i want you do do on my behalf without attracting additional cost

Expecting your response
I also experience it last week. It took dem 1 week to credit my account. Just place your order with the certain amount you agree with the supplier. Also email or call the supplier before making the payment. For fast order response, call elena around 2-3 am i tell her after you have place your order on CVM platform.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neuronin: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:

@Young-wise-cash thanks for helping out. i also need to know if placing an order on cvm platform when i have not finished purchasing from other suppliers will not cause me to pay more. i read their response once to pay all suppliers before placing order on their site to avoid paying more charges. Really i need to pay this supplier now i can wait till i conclude with the others. how do i go about this.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neuronin: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
neuronin: Chrisvicmall, this is my first time of transacting business with you. i have also sent a mail to you on this. please i will appreciate if they can be resolved quickly.

AMOUNT N50k
USERNAME FISY

Expecting your response

thanks CVM and all my account has been credited, now left with solution or how to handle issue nos 2.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2013
neuronin:

@Young-wise-cash thanks for helping out. i also need to know if placing an order on cvm platform when i have not finished purchasing from other suppliers will not cause me to pay more. i read their response once to pay all suppliers before placing order on their site to avoid paying more charges. Really i need to pay this supplier now i can wait till i conclude with the others. how do i go about this.
make sure you have agreed with all the suppliers so that when you place an order CVM will only charge you $10. But if you place an order for the particular one you are desperate to; you will be charge $10, and another $10 when placing another order for the suppliers you hav'nt pay yet. So the choice is yours
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neyo7: 5:52am On Dec 04, 2013
I placed an order from email niyisobayo@yahoo.com to info@chrisvicmall and did not get a response. All your phones are busy and no response to sms or chat. It's urgent, kindly respond
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
neyo7: I placed an order from email niyisobayo@yahoo.com to info@chrisvicmall and did not get a response. All your phones are busy and no response to sms or chat. It's urgent, kindly respond
for immediate response place ur order on our platform.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chuqudy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
I paid 13,000 naira into your diamond account number some hours ago(around 11:30am) in Owerri. This is 4:00pm and my account has not been able to be credited after I have put my teller number. My username is chuqudy.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
chuqudy: I paid 13,000 naira into your diamond account number some hours ago(around 11:30am) in Owerri. This is 4:00pm and my account has not been able to be credited after I have put my teller number. My username is chuqudy.

If will be updated by 4a.m Nigeria time today. Don't forget to place your order now if you haven't done that
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
For those that want to purchase from USA, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1542777/order-usa-through-chrisvicmall
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chuqudy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

If will be updated by 4a.m Nigeria time today. Don't forget to place your order now if you haven't done that

Ok. Thanks. I have placed my order.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ivy77: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
My first transaction turn bitter. After I received my parcel from Ifeanyi, I discovered that the box which contain my items was forcefully torn an one expensive wrist watch was stolen. All effort to rich Ifeanyi proves abortive. By the time he picked my call he could not offer a convincing answer as to what happened.

My parcel was with him for almost two days. I told him the content of the box and beg him to send it to me in Kaduna through a reliable means. He never told me something had gone wrong until I received the box. Before sending the box he was always calling and trying to crack some jokes even though he was dealing with me for the first time. It was when i saw what happened that I got the trick. I still went ahead and pay him the N3000 he charged me for sending a 3.6kg to Kaduna.

If this is how this guy operates then i think chrissvicmall has a lot of huddles to cross.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.