Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193041 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Thank Bizman for your support.

Eghosa1: Should I say I regret doing business with CVM now? Apparently, I caused this on myself. Clearly,other businesses have to spring up. CVM, please up your game. This is the 19th day and I've not gotten any message on my goods aside it being in nigeria. Your clearing could sure take till december. This is shameful. A customer has sure left.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive a pickup call today. The truth is that your product was send 9days before Bizman's product was sent. We experience delay in clearance in your batch but in Bizman's batch, there wasn't delay in clearance.

What we are trying to say is that in importation, sometimes there might be delay in clearance but it doesn't always happen. We will keep trying to send goods from China as soon as possible which is within our reach but during clearance, there might be delay which is not within our reach but it doesn't happen all the time. You can verify from any clearance agent you know. Any agent that say he/she hasn't experience delay before also hasn't clear any goods before.

In as much as you might seem to be disappointment, please understand that it is not our goal to delay your product delivery. If we earn a thousand for each day we delay your product, then you might have a reason doubt us but we earn nothing but rather we loose happiness each day a customer complain bitterly about his/her product.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 2:50am On Nov 20, 2013
bizmania: Let me post the pictures here,,,,, pls pardon me to advertise them too. Android phone with skype whatsap....... dual sim.....youtube....everything!!! An amazing cheap offer! Mail me!!! Nwaonudavidsonatgmaildotcom

or

zeroeightonesixfourthreefivezerofouronefive... I wrote them this way cos all this yahoo boys are disturbing too much with alot of 'I love you.....using fake girl pics'....... Very cheap I must say! Once more!

THANK YOU CHRISVICMALL!!! YOU ARE THE BEST
Who thinks this post is paid for or simply advertised? I do.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2013
@Bizman, save us those sermons as we are not kids. How would you feel when your very critical stuff is delayed and nobody is telling you anything? You send emails and nobody replies? They are only interested in sending you bills!

It is a shame! May heaven help them if they demand additional payment from me if I dont pick up my shipment when they wish.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2013
Na wao,some are receiving their goods after 10 days of ordering but today is the 28th day of ordering mine but have not heard a call 4rm them!hmm
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Ujawissy: Na wao,some are receiving their goods after 10 days of ordering but today is the 28th day of ordering mine but have not heard a call 4rm them!hmm
cvm why such delay?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2013
bizmania: Wow! #Chrisvicmall! U guys are so so on point! I got my two phones today at Alaba office after Ifeanyi messaged me yesterday night to pick up or pay for abandoning them in your office. It's awesome!!! Exactly 10 days of placing order with normal shipping.

The only case of interest was that the two memory cards were missing. But I think it's the seller's fault/ - she must have forgotten to include them cos my package was thightly bonded beyond breakage by anybody!

When people complain I still ask myself whether it is the same Chrisvicmall I am using or it's another one.

Know this secrets about them to serve you better!

1. Your goods should arrive their office in time. I will suggest Wednesday as the best date
2. Send them a mail that contains ALL possibe description about your goods.
3. End all your mails to them with a re affirmation of the confidence you have in them, how you are solely dependent on their quality service as the only way to grow your own business, how much you would love to see them grow and your commitment to support them.
3. READ ALL read-able notice on their site and in the mails they send you.
4. Know that Chrisvic doesn't benefit from delaying you or seeing you fail. With this mind set, you will have every reason to believe they are genuine and trust worthy.
5. Be patient. I put this last so that you will always remember it cos it's the most important.

THANK YOU CHRISVICMALL....
YOU ARE THE BEST

I can't wait to write a review so that I can play the brain teaser quiz on your platform...... Eheem let me use this medium to commend the effort you put to set up or develop such brain feeding project! It's wonderful

in case you are wondering what I'm saying, just visit www.chrisvic.com and see for yourself.

If you are new to import business, be rest assured! Chrisvicmall is your starter guide! Use them wisely and they'll beat your expectations!

Kudos!!! CHRISelenaVICTORmall hmm..don't be surprised I made an accurate guess about that merger! grin grin grin

You are on point. My best guess, our porduct were shipped the same day, am on my way to their Alaba office this morning.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2013
[quote
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2013
Am now at Crisvicmall office at Alaba awaiting Ifianyi after a long trek around Alaba...ama update you guys later with the pictures of my Goods.

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Canme4u: Am now at Crisvicmall office at Alaba awaiting Ifianyi after a long trek around Alaba...ama update you guys later with the pictures of my Goods.

gringringringringringringringrin
pls ask ifianyi about my goods username:ujawissy if u are still there
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Everybody It has passed 2 hours that have been waiting for Ifianyi, I called him he said he is on the way. Up to this moment am writting this post he has not reach office. Should I say am a bit disapointed or Totally disapointed... He said If I couldnt pick it up after 48hours it will attract aditional fee, now am waiting since morning and he has not reach office. I came to Lagos to collect my goods all the way from Oyo Town of Oyo State since yesterday. I called him yesterday he said they are closing by 4:30 pm and what was written on CVM website is 5pm. Thats the reason I stayed with my friend @Orile. I got to CVM Office by 9:30am this morning and up to this moment 12:30pm he hasn't show up. The question now is that, are you doing this to purnish me for not Using you to send my goods down to Oyo for ? Pls, @everybody help me ask him how he is gona make up my time he waisted. Am still travelling back to Oyo today. I missed today's work already.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
chrisvic please credit my Account I paid seen Sunday evening and even my orders haven't been treated, username : Purplecircle
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
CVM is basically an unreliable company from my view. Just hope i can collect my package, as i'm as good as done. ONCE BEATEN, TWICE SHY. I've learnt my lesson. 14 days turns 21days to 28days soon. my package is still not gotten. some people would still post how loving they are but we know the truth.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
@last I got my package.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eghosa1: lll
that ash bro. Trana call them and make them reason with you. Please, don't spoil CVM. @CVM do something about these guys Goods.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eghosa1: CVM is basically an unreliable company from my view. Just hope i can collect my package, as i'm as good as done. ONCE BEATEN, TWICE SHY. I've learnt my lesson. 14 days turns 21days to 28days soon. my package is still not gotten. some people would still post how loving they are but we know the truth.

Dear Eghosa1, we would really really appreciate if you can recommend an agent who hasn't had issues with shipping/custom before. We mean an agent who is 100% flawless and we assure you lifetime free shipping. Your recommendation would help our business a lot.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Dear Eghosa1, we would really really appreciate if you can recommend an agent who hasn't had issues with shipping/custom before. We mean an agent who is 100% flawless and we assure you lifetime free shipping. Your recommendation would help our business a lot.

Oh leave this person alone.. Sort my aCCOUNT Crediting and item Purchase
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello all,

Let me just express this with no bias, there is no Shipping Company without issues I personally have tried some from the us and uk, presently I have an order which was suppose to get here since 14days still hanging going on a month and there charges over the top.

I think wiith Chrisvicmall they need more hands, to handle customers as we are plenty dealing with them, also we customers also have to be patient, as for ifeanyin, from my first order I realized he goes to the airport as early as 6am to try sort out items, which he there after takes back to Alaba.. also in between this he gets request for people who want orders sent to different states.

Mayb Ifeanyin need an assistant to help with sending out to people who cant make it to Alaba Office.

Am not supporting them but I think we need to understand them alittle and they also need to make some adjustment and improvement.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=Chrisvicmall]

Dear Eghosa1, we would really really appreciate if you can recommend an agent who hasn't had issues with shipping/custom before. We mean an agent who is
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eghosa1: Do I regard CVM as 50% flawless with me not getting my package when the due date was 14th November? You explained to us here that my package had clearing issues. Today's now 20th November. Its still having issues I guess? Today, you said I receive a call. And voila, the day is done. The way you're a business is how some of us run businesses too with the things we ship down. There are lapses no doubt but the way you're handling things now with double and triple lapses, I fear. Have made it plain here that you've lost a customer unless I see an improved service over time. Please up your game. It is crucial. And please, clear the goods that has my package as fast as you can. I still know your call or message for pickup isn't coming tomorrow so I've no hope on that even.

What is your order number?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello cvm. I wanna ask if my order is custom duty free with you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dav8id(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
mayorall: Hello cvm. I wanna ask if my order is custom duty free with you.
[b][/b] i ts custom free bro.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

What is your order number?
I just mailed my Username and order number to you since that's what you're asking now. My order track still shows currently processing.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
dav8id: [b][/b] i ts custom free bro.

oga mi sir, this is where you nurtured your boy reach o.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Eghosa1: I just mailed my Username and order number to you since that's what you're asking now. My order track still shows currently processing.
what is ur CVM user name cos i sent SMS dis afrenoon to customers
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2013
shekers05: what is ur CVM user name cos i sent SMS dis afrenoon to customers
Eghosakruz
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2013
CVM,i must confess u guys are great.Just recieved sms yesterday that my goods have arrived.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Guys how much does it cost to get goods sent down to me in port harcourt ftom cvm's lagos office?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dav8id(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2013
mayorall:

oga mi sir, this is where you nurtured your boy reach o.
congrats bro. Becarefull of some peoplemwhom will come to you and ask question in order to steal your idea and sell it out. I've overcome them but seeing you testimonie now you will be the next target. Watch out.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
dav8id: congrats bro. Becarefull of some peoplemwhom will come to you and ask question in order to steal your idea and sell it out. I've overcome them but seeing you testimonie now you will be the next target. Watch out.
True saying#sheep in wolf clothing#
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
dav8id: congrats bro. Becarefull of some peoplemwhom will come to you and ask question in order to steal your idea and sell it out. I've overcome them but seeing you testimonie now you will be the next target. Watch out.

Got that sir.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by born2lead01: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
I received my package not quite long,thanks to Chrisvic for sorting things out between me and Ifeanyi. Special thanks to Ifeanyi too.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ujawissy: CVM,i must confess u guys are great.Just recieved sms yesterday that my goods have arrived.

lmao now they are GREAT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.