Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room (22542 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by funnyx(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2013
Billyonaire: This is a non-issue. Get him a maid. I am guilty of not making beds when I wake up, but a maid does it better. I cant cook, and my lady says I must learn to cook, but a cook did it. If a man is incapable of chores, he should work for the money and pay maids to handle every little chore. Goodluck in your marriage, by the way, I am a chronic bachelor so I cant offer much advise on the bedroom issues.

You're really living your billionaire dream albeit in a virtual world grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2013
funnyx:

You're really living your billionaire dream albeit in a virtual world grin grin
No, am not. I am real. You are to stay within the bounds of this thread and please do not be intimidated by my august presence, I am a very good person.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by 2goodbobo(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2013
Haba woman see how you are falling your husband's hand in public.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by funnyx(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Billyonaire: No, am not. I am real. You are to stay within the bounds of this thread and please do not be intimidated by my august presence, I am a very good person.

Okey dokey cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by greatgod2012(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2013
@op and siena, how would it have been if op's hubby and siena's relative have married each other, oh! Lol
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by slimyem: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2013
That Siena's aunt's story make me want to share my aunt's...

My aunt lived in a 2-bedroom apartment that never got swept or cleaned. Her husband was cool with it. They were and still are made for each other!
I would walk into her kitchen and her soup pots would be open without lids on them. Same with all the palm oil or groundnut oil kegs. She said she usually forgets to replace the lid of anything. Dirty plates and pans would litter the sink and she'd only wash one or two when she needs it and leave the rest. The bin was always flowing with dirt.
The whole house would be littered with clothes such that you'd have to push the clothes my aunt or hubby wore to work the previous day aside before you find a place to sit in their living room.
Everytime I went there,I would engage myself with cleaning the house and tidying up their clothes while she'll be calling out to me not to worry that I should come and let's gist instead.

When she had children,it got worse. She'd soak her child's nappy and clothes for days in the bathroom with flies buzzing everywhere. The kitchen became worse. Her white gas cooker became black and meshed with dry food spills. It was never cleaned. There was a day I opened her freezer and saw a bowl of freezed decayed beans. It happened that power was gone for a few days but she didn't bother to take stuff out of the freezer and when power was restored,she didn't bother too.
Her cushion and rug smelled of child pee all the time. Her clothes too. There was a day I had to sleep over and the wrapper she gave me to cover up stank to heavens. I couldn't sleep all night.

There was one singular prayed her husband used to pray for me each time I went there then. He'd say "As you have tidied our home,the lord will tidy your life"smiley

She knows she's dirty. I have told her stylishly more than a few time. Her co workers have too sublty but nothing has changed till date.undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by biolabee(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks ma..

I can't say anything more than what has been said so far

I will enjoin patience and getting help to ensure maintenance of the apartment

Maybe the cost will make him see the importance of hygiene

Also is there a child, maybe the impact on the childs health will make him see the impact of his actions

I though I saw disorganised people and had seen the worst but siena and your post has made me call those ones angels

May God help you

LadyCCP:

Done. Already edited.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by yuzedo: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2013
LadyCCP: I never knew i would bring this to Nairaland.
We have been married for about 2years now and have a child. We had a distant relationship so we didn't really live together for me to notice his dirty habit. I moved to his location few months after our wedding and since then, it beena terrible experience for me. He is just too dirty. doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet even when there are urine drops on his hands, he just wipes with his trousier, we have two batherooms, one for each room. Initially we were sharing one bathroom but I had to stop using it because of him. After toiletting, he will not washer with brush even when there is water. soap and brush and the toilet bowl is splattered with his feaces. He said its beneath him to wash the toilet, that how can a man wash the toilet? I had to switch to my ownership bathroom which thankfully has a toilet. He uses his for as long as 3months without washing neither toilet or bathroom. I was washing it before but I just had to stop when he said its beneath him to wash his own toilet, that its a woman's duty.

Secondly he is too unkempth and lives a scattered life, throws clothes anywhere, can wear one sleeping trousier for one month,after sex, he will use d same trousier to wipe his dicccck and still wear it, can sleep on an unmade bed for as long as possible. Never makes the bed insisting its s duty of a woman to make the bed everynight. Most times when he sleeps before me, I wake him up so I will make the bed, he will ask why didn't I make the bed before he slept, that I should make only my part I want to sleep on with our baby. Its all irritating and the worse of all is after I complain like forever, he says its the nature of their tribe man that they are used to dirtyness. I should get used to it. I dated a man from his tribe before I met him and that man is a direct opposite, neat to a fault. So I know its not an issue of him being from that tribe (edited).

This man will drink satchet water, and leave the satchet lying about for days, I was picking up all his trash before but I have since stopped after he repeatedly said that its my duty to pick up the dirt he throws anywhere he likes. He will have a trash basket right infront of him but will still drop dirt on the bare floor.

Early Last month, a nurse came around to take his blood sample for some test cos he wasnt feeling well, till now as i am writing this, the cotton wool he used to wipe the blood from the skin surface is still lying on his part of the wardrobe.

I am the type that encourages brushing the teeth twice a day but my hubby has refused to be doing it. He has a little mouth odour and will not help himself. He is always rubbing his diccccckkk with his bare hands and uses same hands to touch everything in the house.

I sweep and mob the house regularly but he will just mess it up the minute am thru. We have a second room we reserved for our kids but from the look of things, I am considering setting the room up for myself.

The funny thing about this is that outside, he is a seen as a clean man and very very goodlooking but inside, he is a dirty pig.
This op is the funniest thing i've read on NL this month. I am crying!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The babe don tire!! Kai, ndo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by yuzedo: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: That Siena's aunt's story make me want to share my aunt's...

My aunt lived in a 2-bedroom apartment that never got swept or cleaned. Her husband was cool with it. They were and still are made for each other!
I would walk into her kitchen and her soup pots would be open without lids on them. Same with all the palm oil or groundnut oil kegs. She said she usually forgets to replace the lid of anything. Dirty plates and pans would litter the sink and she'd only wash one or two when she needs it and leave the rest. The bin was always flowing with dirt.
The would house would be littered with clothes such that you'd have to push the clothes my aunt or hubby wore to work the previous day aside before you find a place to sit in their living room.
Everytime I went there,I would engage myself with cleaning the house and tidying up their clothes while she'll be calling out to me not to worry that I should come and let's gist instead.

When she had children,it got worse. She'd soak her child's nappy and clothes for days in the bathroom with flies buzzing everywhere. The kitchen became worse. Her white gas cooker became black and meshed with dry food spills. It was never cleaned. There was a day I opened her freezer and saw a bowl of freezed decayed beans. It happened that power was gone for a few days but she didn't bother to take stuff out of the freezer and when power was restored,she didn't bother too.
Her cushion and rug smelled of child pee all the time. Her clothes too. There was a day I had to sleep over and the wrapper she gave me to cover up stank to heavens. I couldn't sleep all night.

There was one singular prayed her husband used to pray for me each time I went there then. He'd say "As you have tidied our home,the lord will tidy your life"smiley

She knows she's dirty. I have told her stylishly more than a few time. Her co workers have too sublty but nothing has changed till date.undecided
**Real tears** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by yuzedo: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2013
baby_123: LOL, maybe you can train him to be a little tidy. This is what women get when mother's think their son's should not know anyting about housekeeping or cooking. Teach your own sons to be responsible in that area. And their father is not too old to learn. I think sleeping in the same room is good for bonding, quarrel resolution, gossip and easy pow pow.
grin grin grin
Great contribution, baby.. smiley
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by yuzedo: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Run your hand up and down the shaft, if you jam any hold up on the way run run run, hold up could signify accumulated sp3rrrmmm rubbed around that area after s33x. cheesy

Try and smell the yekini too, a "perfumeless" yekini lacks good hygiene. Every yekini should have a stand out smell that even D&G,GUCCI and co would be jealous of.

Watch out for a man that rubs his kini and then smells his fingers almost immediately......that yekini lacks self esteem and its owner is just trying hard to make it feel important.

Always watch your mans fingers, you don't want any finger that will go into you and end up dashing the woman cervical cancer. God help those women who have husbands with dirty fingers digging up gold daily from their private arena all in the name of conducting a pleasurable "pap smear"........I always keep them in prayers. May the good lawd hammercy on them and preserve their arena cheesy

Fuckmylife, i'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ohSHITTTTT!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by yuzedo: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2013
Siena: Some people find this funny, but it's no laughing matter, I can assure you.

When I was growing up, I had an aunt (can't recall how we were actually related) from my dad's side. She would come to stay with us for a month 4 times a year. Jesus! This woman was filthy dirty, could go for days without a bath. She would wear the same clothes with sweat stains for days too.

I remember she had this black long-sleeved cotton top, the sleeves had silvery trails on the cuffs - because she used to blow her nose on them. She would scratch her armpits, her nails were black, and her dirty clothes she stored in a plastic sack in her bedroom.

I remember once she blew her nose whilst we were eating at the table, and she casually wiped her snot on the fabric cushion of the vacant chair next to her. My mom was so embarrassed, she looked the other way.

We visited her only once - and never went back. Her house was a hellhole, no self respecting pig would want to live in such a sty. Her bedroom reeked, you could see flaking paint on the walls, which I later realised was where she'd blown her nose in her hands, then flung the contents across the room - on the floow, walls, wardrobe etc. Her bed looked like the sheets and pillow cases had never been washed - they were grey, and stiff with dirt at the end where her feet rested.

The only toilet and bathroom in her house were no-go areas. Dry poo encrusted the bowl, there were even skid-marks on the wall, like a poo-stained bottom had been wiped clean in various areas. I never used this bathroom, for the 3 days we were there, I used her neighbour's shower and toilet.

Funny thing is, this woman wasn't old - she'd have been in her late 20's at the time, and reasonably attractive. She was also educated. So why was she so dirty, and immune to the stench around her??

So yeah, I can understand where LadyCCP is coming from. At least I wasn't married to this woman, and could get away. Her case, I honestly don't know what to say. She can ignore him, and hope he'll change, but I fear that ship has long sailed. It might be an idea to embarrass him into at least making an effort - invite guests round without telling him. The risk here is it might not bother him, but will certainly embarrass the OP.

I dunno - some people just seem to thrive on filth, and fall ill when presented with a clean-smelling alternative.
ishitbricks!!! oh lawd!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by yuzedo: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
Billyonaire: No, am not. I am real. You are to stay within the bounds of this thread and please do not be intimidated by my august presence, I am a very good person.
LOL! Hailings broda!
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by andyanders: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2013
991: with all due respect Madam, you should be ashamed of yourself for calling ur husband a dirty pig.
if you are dat clever why didn't you privately proffer a solution to the problem instead of exposing ur matrimonial affairs on an internet forum??
My advice:- if you cannot communicate with ur husband and make him what you want him to be, you can as well move back to where you relocated from. other babes for the area go dey service am for you.
this why i always support courtship before marriage.

What you said here is not right at all. Read her post cleverly to note the steps she took in resolving the issue and the so called dirty man still insist that it was a woman's duty to keep the house clean. Who told him that? He cannot clean or wash his hands after using he toilet and you want to defend him? He cleans up with his cloth after any intimacy and still wear same cloth without washing? In fact, me as a man, cannot stay in the same room with the man, talk less of a woman.
Personally, I do not joke with cleanliness within my environment and must make sure that all my toiletries were in order. Deodorants and whatever to keep a nice aroma from my body must be observed and I do not joke with that. I check from time to time that my wife's toiletries were in order as I cannot stand any form of odour.
To me, that issue of her husband is sickness and nothing else. He is mentally sick
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by biolabee(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2013
Is it me or is yuzedo getting worse

cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by erniok(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2013
When I bumped into dis thread,I tot op had married my colleague in school.had to verify he's still single.never knew there are other pigs in human skin.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by LadyCCP: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2013
@slimyem, your aunt deserves an award. I believe her husband must have complained initially but decided to give up and enjoy the filth. If I don't act or keep quiet about it, our situation will become like that and imagine my Mum or any of my relation visiting to find me living in such state, they will immediately take me to the psychiatrick Doctor for brain examination because they know I hate dirt and untidyness. Infact back home, no one will drink water and leave the cup on the table or stool else they will hear it from me.
We all have our seperate rooms but i used to visit my younger siblings room daily to make sure they sweep it and tidy their toilets. I just can't stand dirt that is why I am looking for help on how to solve this ugly situation in my home because I know one thing for sure: I WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM, if he just refuses to make a few adjustments, the worse I will do will be to get a job in a nearby state and stay far from him. It won't get to this sha in Jesus name.

This hygiene thing is a serious issue. Its little little stuffs like this that tears marraiges apart. Of all stuffs our marriage may have or suffer from, this issue or dirt and filtiness is ONE I CANNOT TOLERATE.

We will discuss tonight, even if I have to bribe with his reward of his homemade favourite snack (meatballs) regularly stocked in the freezer, I will do it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by damiso(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2013
I personally feel being dirty comes with a dose ofl being lazy.It needs a total re orientation.Most times these people cant just be bothered or cant even see what all the fuss you are making is about.I once had a room mate (a dear friend till date) who though not has filthy as people described on this thread but she comes like 3 degrees close.There was no distinction between clean and dirty clothes(including lingerie sad) and whenever she wanted to go out she would have to do a smell test to find a top or jeans to wear.She saw nothing wrong in piling plates for days or even weeks sef.She felt I had OCD cos i wont lie i nagged the h.ell out of her,gradually she began to imbibe some of my habbits cos I kept hounding her.Till today she jokes that my husband does not what he married and I tell her her husband too does not know what he married. grin.
In other words, its tedious but your husband can change.Might not be as perfect as you want it (my friend never got it but at least we met halfway. she used to wind me up that she intentionally did not lay the bed before she left for lectures cos she knew I would do it again).I remeber going through a phase like that at like 10, 11 where I used to shove dirty clothes under my bed never to be seen again, my mother nagged it out of me.I still hate doing laundry But I can dare say it that you can eat off the floors in my house.Everyone that knows me think I have issues cos I clean everyday.I dont mind waking up an hr earlier.This thread has reinforced my resolve that my son is definitely not getting a free ride cos he is a boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by damiso(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2013
Double post
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by premlove(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
LadyCCP: I never knew i would bring this to Nairaland.
We have been married for about 2years now and have a child. We had a distant relationship so we didn't really live together for me to notice his dirty habit. I moved to his location few months after our wedding and since then, it beena terrible experience for me. He is just too dirty. doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet even when there are urine drops on his hands, he just wipes with his trousier, we have two batherooms, one for each room. Initially we were sharing one bathroom but I had to stop using it because of him. After toiletting, he will not washer with brush even when there is water. soap and brush and the toilet bowl is splattered with his feaces. He said its beneath him to wash the toilet, that how can a man wash the toilet? I had to switch to my ownership bathroom which thankfully has a toilet. He uses his for as long as 3months without washing neither toilet or bathroom. I was washing it before but I just had to stop when he said its beneath him to wash his own toilet, that its a woman's duty.

Secondly he is too unkempth and lives a scattered life, throws clothes anywhere, can wear one sleeping trousier for one month,after sex, he will use d same trousier to wipe his dicccck and still wear it, can sleep on an unmade bed for as long as possible. Never makes the bed insisting its s duty of a woman to make the bed everynight. Most times when he sleeps before me, I wake him up so I will make the bed, he will ask why didn't I make the bed before he slept, that I should make only my part I want to sleep on with our baby. Its all irritating and the worse of all is after I complain like forever, he says its the nature of their tribe man that they are used to dirtyness. I should get used to it. I dated a man from his tribe before I met him and that man is a direct opposite, neat to a fault. So I know its not an issue of him being from that tribe (edited).

This man will drink satchet water, and leave the satchet lying about for days, I was picking up all his trash before but I have since stopped after he repeatedly said that its my duty to pick up the dirt he throws anywhere he likes. He will have a trash basket right infront of him but will still drop dirt on the bare floor.

Early Last month, a nurse came around to take his blood sample for some test cos he wasnt feeling well, till now as i am writing this, the cotton wool he used to wipe the blood from the skin surface is still lying on his part of the wardrobe.

I am the type that encourages brushing the teeth twice a day but my hubby has refused to be doing it. He has a little mouth odour and will not help himself. He is always rubbing his diccccckkk with his bare hands and uses same hands to touch everything in the house.

I sweep and mob the house regularly but he will just mess it up the minute am thru. We have a second room we reserved for our kids but from the look of things, I am considering setting the room up for myself.

The funny thing about this is that outside, he is a seen as a clean man and very very goodlooking but inside, he is a dirty pig.
u are even lucky dat u c a man dat married u as for me i hate women that run there mouth always is not by force to marry him is ur duty to change him influence him not complain abt every little thing for GOD sake is ur husband not ur boy frd alot of gals are out there looking to be in ur shoe bt have nt seen any i bet if u leave that ur stinking husband as u call him withing a month another beautiful woman, more elegant than u wil take ur place my frd husband no dey easy to find o
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
@op i love ur courage in tackling this issue but pls i will advice you not to show your love this thread because it may have some devastating effects now or in future.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by LadyCCP: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
prem love: u are even lucky dat u c a man dat married u as for me i hate women that run there mouth always is not by force to marry him is ur duty to change him influence him not complain abt every little thing for GOD sake is ur husband not ur boy frd alot of gals are out there looking to be in ur shoe bt have nt seen any i bet if u leave that ur stinking husband as u call him withing a month another beautiful woman, more elegant than u wil take ur place my frd husband no dey easy to find o

After spewing this trash, you are yet to make a statement.
You have internet so please Google how to use punctuations or better still visit the nearest bookshop and equip yourself with a book that will help you improve your writing skills.

At least am not a hypocrite. I am seeking for solution and thank God I have gotten it from the reasonable people on this forum.

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by LadyCCP: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Farayolas: @op i love ur courage in tackling this issue but pls i will advice you not to show your love this thread because it may have some devastating effects now or in future.

He know I do stuffs like this and will not be angry at all. I will only show him if the discussion does not go the way I expect it to go. It will only make him realise that generally people are disgusted by dirt and it will show him the seriousness with which I am taking the issue.
The most important thing is that I have not embarrassed him in anyway by discussing this with family/friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
ladyccp I asked you a question,does this man have any good qualities?
What attracted you to him?
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by coogar: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi: ladyccp I asked you a question,does this man have any good qualities?

what else if not his bigger than average phallus....
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

what else if not his bigger than average phallus....

Even if e like make e be like Ijebu plantain
Phallus wey get craw craw and dried juices caked on from days
Ewww
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by LadyCCP: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi: ladyccp I asked you a question,does this man have any good qualities?

Yes I saw that and deliberately did not respond cos this thread is not about whether I love my hubby or not or about what good or bad qualities he has. This thread is about the topic and let's please leave it at that. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by coogar: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi: ,
Phallus wey get craw craw and dried juices caked on from days
Ewww

he wipes it with his trousers....not kleenex or babywipes. that should tell you the size the OP is dealing with here.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by biolabee(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
@prem love I weak for this your post o

So if na your sister, na wetin you go tell am be that

Ok oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
prem love: u are even lucky dat u c a man dat married u as for me i hate women that run there mouth always is not by force to marry him is ur duty to change him influence him not complain abt every little thing for GOD sake is ur husband not ur boy frd alot of gals are out there looking to be in ur shoe bt have nt seen any i bet if u leave that ur stinking husband as u call him withing a month another beautiful woman, more elegant than u wil take ur place my frd husband no dey easy to find o

You're not making much sense here. Not everyone shows their true self before they get married. Are you saying the Op should be grateful her husband married her? Good Lord! Your thought process is wacko.

And yes, when one lives like a pig, and sees nothing wrong with it, his or her marriage is at risk. I'm not of the school that believes marriage is compulsory to remain in. If I was in the OP's shoes, I would have moved out, and given my spouse a chance to sort herself out. I refuse to live in filth with my children, all in the name of being "understanding."

If you truly believe what she's going through isn't something to complain about, and that level of squalor is something to tolerate, then I don't know what else to say to you. I would rather remain single, and play the field, than remain married to a woman who's hygiene would shame the average pig.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
LadyCCP:

Yes I saw that and deliberately did not respond cos this thread is not about whether I love my hubby or not or about what good or bad qualities he has. This thread is about the topic and let's please leave it at that. Thanks.

You have a bad mouth too shocked shocked shocked
FYI,my own mouth is legendary and i open it,you may end up stabbing that your man
See this person that told us she is married to a pig and people are trying to understand how a supposedly sane woman could marry the type of man she is describing and you are getting an attitude.
Didn't you date him before marriage?

Is there nothing good in this man because if there isn't and all you saw was dirt yet you married him,laid down in bed and conceived a child by him then you need psychia help
He is this dirty and yet you sleep with him
Are you normal?
Stop disturbing the family section with your dirty stories and start cleaning off the maggots crawling out of your cupboards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
LadyCCP:

After spewing this trash, you are yet to make a statement.
You have internet so please Google how to use punctuations or better still visit the nearest bookshop and equip yourself with a book that will help you improve your writing skills.

At least am not a hypocrite. I am seeking for solution and thank God I have gotten it from the reasonable people on this forum.

Na wa for this kain distressed wife
May be na ya mouth drive ya oga into the dust bin
See as you dey fight battle inside gutter with posters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / 10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You [must Read / A Brother Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.