Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend (3272 Views)

Woman’s Bumbum Explodes During Rough S*x, Boyfriend Jailed / A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed / Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by wendymanda: 5:18am On May 11, 2008
I guess since you posted this you want an advice. my advice is this, if you can't speak English well, give it up since English is just the second language anyways. If there is no way to obtain better written English then try posting on a thread specific to your tribe. I tried to decipher what was bothering you and all I could get was your gilfriend who is a him is cheating with his ex-boyfriend. Its just nonsensical and annoying. Unless your love for your him girlfriend has you so distraught you can't muster up correct structure to your written English, then don't bother writting for help. No one can help you when they can't understand you.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by McOmo(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2008
I learnt the poster is SLY's cousin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 11, 2008
@ OP: Trying to understand your English is making my brain creak.  undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 10:32pm On May 11, 2008
Siena:

@ OP: Trying to understand your English is making my brain creak. undecided
lmao

The Sly:

Here we go again gadddamit!!

Did he ask y'all to fucking correct his blunders?. . .
If y'all don't have nothing to proffer. . .its way better to just STFU! instead of spewing incendiary invectives over here!
I'm sure majority of y'all comprehends what he was trying to say. . . . .stop all these fronting shits! angry

Some Landers are nothing put a piece of used toothpick . . . . . angry

------------>Poster

Forget about her and next time don't you ever fucking ask for advise up here no more. . . .
I concur jare
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2008
@ OP: Trying to understand your English is making my brain creak

@siena

he said his girlfriend loveth is x-boyfriend ,because he leave duplex to living in face me i face u,and likes collecting money from him(poster)because he leave roomself contain and living in turn me around building,and that she going to him house and stay weekends and come and go again and come and go,come and going again and then comin and complain that her nyash is broke,and he(poster) telling her that he loff her so much ,because she id d only girl in his life that living wt him in d self contain room,and all his friends knowns her very well,and he asking nairalanders ,what he will do on d matter,do u understand d english now?
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by debosky(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2008
grin grin

@ jenny why are you complicating the matter?

At first I was wondering if the girlfriend loved HIS shocked shocked x-boyfriend. . .i.e whether he was previously gay.

@ Siena in summary

His so called 'girlfriend' is cheating on him with her ex-boyfriend, who happens to live in a duplex apartment, while he lives in a 'one-room self contained' apartment.

She asks him for money when she's broke, but spends weekends with the ex, who is likely sleeping with her. He cannot leave her because she is the 'only girl' he has, and all his friends know her. Simply put, he is a whipped assistant-boyfriend aka shoeshiner

My advice?

Leave the blood-sucking leech and move on with your life - you'll find someone who loves you in good time.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 10:45pm On May 11, 2008
lol. . .but how old is this poster sef?. . .am sure he is younger than the age on his profile
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 11, 2008
maybe d poster is 19 years,because wt d way he spoketh his english,he sounding like 19 year old pikin,dat is why he does not knowing gooding english,so u people shoulding not blaming him for lack of bettering english
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 10:50pm On May 11, 2008
debosky:

grin grin

@ jenny why are you complicating the matter?

At first I was wondering if the girlfriend loved HIS shocked shocked x-boyfriend. . .i.e whether he was previously gay.

@ Siena in summary

His so called 'girlfriend' is cheating on him with her ex-boyfriend, who happens to live in a duplex apartment, while he lives in a 'one-room self contained' apartment.

She asks him for money when she's broke, but spends weekends with the ex, who is likely sleeping with her. He cannot leave her because she is the 'only girl' he has, and all his friends know her. Simply put, he is a whipped assistant-boyfriend aka shoeshiner

My advice?

Leave the blood-sucking leech and move on with your life - you'll find someone who loves you in good time.

This coming from the same man who said he would leave his wife when he sees Oprah in bra and G-string
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 10:50pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

maybe d poster is 19 years,because wt d way he spoketh his english,he sounding like 19 year old pikin,that is why he does not knowing gooding english,so u people shoulding not blaming him for lack of bettering english
u sef wan give me headache with the kain oyinbo u dey blow. . .See the way u butchered the Queen's language. . .take your time o. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 11, 2008
Debo, I understand perfectly now.

@ Jenny: You were confusing me more than the poster did!  cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 10:52pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

This coming from the same man who said he would leave his wife if when he sees Oprah in bra and G-string
lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2008
u sef wan give me headache with the kain oyinbo u dey blow. . .See the way u butchered the Queen's language. . .take your time o. . .

wetin?im only explaining to u people wating d poster postededed,u people doing not understanding the poster,im helepineth u and u not gretiful
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 10:54pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

wetin?im only explaining to u people wating d poster postededed,u people doing not understanding the poster,im helepineth u and u not gretiful
lmao! you're not serious
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 10:55pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

This is the return of moladun. . .sha take it easy,make i no get headache
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 11, 2008
This is the return of moladun. . .sha take it easy,make i no get headache

dont worry,u will not having heledache ,i will speaking it so dat u people will understooding me wen i spoke cool
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 11:03pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

don't worry,u will not having heledache ,i will speaking it so that u people will understooding me when i spoke cool
ok ma'am
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 11:04pm On May 11, 2008
@Jenny
rotflmao
you're cracking me up
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 11, 2008
@Jenny
rotflmao
you're cracking me up

cracking ke,im only translateding d poster,so dat it will beining easiering for u people to be understooding it,because d poster wasing confusing many peoplessss so i am heleping him to simplifyingnin the grammarian for bettering understooding cool
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2008
LMAO! OGA FUN E O tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by debosky(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2008
@ Cadet

I said I'd do that for Mariah Carey tongue Oprah looks too much like my granny for her to do anything for me grin grin

@ poster

It is well - just tell her you have no money - she'll leave you in a flash and find some other 'mugu' to use wink
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 11:14pm On May 11, 2008
debosky:

@ Cadet

I said I'd do that for Mariah Carey tongue Oprah looks too much like my granny for her to do anything for me grin grin
eh en!
So now you saw Oprah you denied her. , now it's mariah tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2008
come where is d poster that posteded this topic?has he going out or running away because of his ununderstooding grammar cool
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by tempestous: 10:54pm On May 12, 2008
jennykadry:

come where is d poster that posteded this topic?has he going out or running away because of his ununderstooding grammar cool
heheheheh. . .after you ppl yabbed him?
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 12, 2008
heheheheh. . .after you people yabbed him?

yabbed ke?nobody yabbinging him ooo,everybody just telling d truth,the poster english is too miunderstooding for people to understood cool cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by idupaul: 10:58pm On May 12, 2008
heheheheh. . .after you people yabbed him?

na their style omo, terrorist
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2008
idu paul d childish trouble maker,wat r u doin here
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by tempestous: 11:05pm On May 12, 2008
idupaul:

na their style omo, terrorist
You're on my ignore list for now.

I promise the bald-headed gorrila of an admin that I'll be good for a while wink
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 12, 2008
You're on my ignore list for now.

I promise the bald-headed gorrila of an admin that I'll be good for a while

roflmao damn gurl u r too dangerous wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by idupaul: 11:09pm On May 12, 2008
idupaul what r u doin here

exercising my freedom of speech, hi jenny no worries i wont bug u since you have a good heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by idupaul: 11:10pm On May 12, 2008
I promise the bald-headed gorrila of an admin that I'll be good for a while

hmmmm so u are rude, u shall meet ur comeuppance tonite.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 12, 2008
exercising my freedom of speech, hi jenny no worries i wont bug u[b] since you have a good heart[/b].

HMMMM WHO TOLD You? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Online Dating Right? / Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! / A Woman Is Like An Incubator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.