Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31543 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tojj: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2013
Brimmie: Jazzy I Knw U Gon Contribute!!

Whiskeyyy!!? Whr DaFuq Are U!?? undecided undecided

-------------------------------
Last Bullet: Is 2face really a good man??
i
i am sure don jazzy alone can foot the bill afterall they drive cars more than that even drink expensive wine,abi una no fit helep ur person.soonest recovery ojb
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by hegelian: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2013
Elxandre: **I can't believe these posts i'm seeing here...alot of ignorant and slow pokes...

*when did don jazzy buy 384 million wine?
*didn't psquare clarify they dont have a private jet?
*is wizkids porsche not just 15 million naira?

even if donjazzy has donated 5 million, its normal to still solicit support for the guy...so what is wrong with his tweet? except most of you are just local and have really crude minds....

From the way most of you here talk, i'm sure if you were financially more fortunate people, you wont even help!

*if you dont have any sensible thing to say, just stop posting thrash and go find a way to better your life....Local barbaric haters
STFU am sure u are one of their as.s licking bird. if they cant help one of their own then they have all failed.

WE ARE THE ONE THAT BUY THEIR SONGS
WE ARE THE ONE THAT ATTEND THEIR SHOWS
WE ARE THE ONE THAT PAY FOR THEIR ENDORSEMENT
WE ARE THE ONE THAT MAKE THEM RICH THAT THEY FLAUNT ABOUT AND
YET THEY WANT US TO PAY FOR THEIR MEDICAL BILLS for wetin naaaa
very soon we will be paying for their coffins and funerals

if they cannot come together and payout this meagre amount (atleast to them MOLOWO MOLOWO MOLOWO NONI ahnn ahnn), then its their fault not ours. we are suppose to be the one crying for help from them and not the other way round

4 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by 4reigningqueen: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2013
naptu2: My favourite OJB track. "God is my light, my strength in all my fight. Jehovah, my shield, with His help I know I'll succeed. . . .

http://m.naijapals.com/music.php?id=12937

Get well soon.

do you have an idea of how i can get the entire album ie, jah is my lite, believe me i ve searched everywhere but i cant find it.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by gunuvi(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2013
So people like OBJ like this? But una always dey abuse am here abi no be NL we dey so?.

Sorry just kidding, Nigerians shouldn't wait for celebrities to help OJB with the money, they hardly help themselves. It is sad.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by hegelian: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2013
yomip3t:

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID.

he didnt type anything sensible and am sure u are just his friend in the trashcan.

##FACT:::they are sing how rich and loaded they are and even oppress we that make them what they are

if they cannot help one of their own then its a shame. THEY SHOULD MAN UP AND VOICE OUT LOUD THAT THEY ARE FAILURE, THEN WE WILL COME IN AND HELP THE DUDE
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Teegurlee(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2013
Brimmie: Jazzy I Knw U Gon Contribute!!

Whiskeyyy!!? Whr DaFuq Are U!?? undecided undecided

-------------------------------
Last Bullet: Is 2face really a good man??
So because he hasn't gone on twitter 2 say au much he is going/has contribute(d) he is a bad man abi? If he cums out 2 say au much he is donating now u wud b d first to lecture him on au 2 give without announcing 2 d whole world. Nigerians sha!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Airforce1(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2013
I want t0 see hw much wizkid and davido are going to contribute each to save this man's life...
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2013
4reigningqueen:

do you have an idea of how i can get the entire album ie, jah is my lite, believe me i ve searched everywhere but i cant find it.

Unfortunately I don't. I'm also searching for the album.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by kbabajide(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2013
all dis celebrities should donate d money, do dey want us to steal becos we want to donate.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Odunharry(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Linoversace: ...As if one of them can't pay the bill.So Ñ16million is now whatz causing these celebs to be calling God's name everywhere.
....May God help us All!
u dy mind dem..
No be don jazzy dy pose with world most expensive wine d oda day?

Many 9jerians no lyk each oda at all..
Ojb u v got our prayers...God will definitely see u thru this,amen..

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by kbabajide(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2013
dey buys cars nd house worth more dan 16M
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2013
where are all the celebs that been signing 60million naira deals what is 16million?? 8celebs just need to bring out 2million each and its done. what could be so difficult about it?? thats what most of them spend in a night!! wizkid, davido, iyanya, don jazzy, dbanj, tuface, olamide, and jim iyke! what a world men!!

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tyson99(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2013
hegelian:

he didnt type anything sensible and am sure u are just his friend in the trashcan.

##FACT:::they are sing how rich and loaded they are and even oppress we that make them what they are

if they cannot help one of their own then its a shame. THEY SHOULD MAN UP AND VOICE OUT LOUD THAT THEY ARE FAILURE, THEN WE WILL COME IN AND HELP THE DUDE

so what is the FACT that you just murdered english?...were you the one that gave them money to go to the studio you bought clothes for them,how many CD'S of them do you have at home,just shut ur pit mouth up.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by FX99: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Where Timaya wey dey claim say e Don blow, make im come show himself na. This na d true test of a rich man.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tintingz(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Elxandre: **I can't believe these posts i'm seeing here...alot of ignorant and slow pokes...

*when did don jazzy buy 384 million wine?
*didn't psquare clarify they dont have a private jet?
*is wizkids porsche not just 15 million naira?

even if donjazzy has donated 5 million, its normal to still solicit support for the guy...so what is wrong with his tweet? except most of you are just local and have really crude minds....

From the way most of you here talk, i'm sure if you were financially more fortunate people, you wont even help!

*if you dont have any sensible thing to say, just stop posting thrash and go find a way to better your life....Local barbaric haters
and where did don jazzy said he has put his support??

At least we heard from p-square support...
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by hegelian: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
tyson99:

so what is the FACT that you just murdered english?...were you the one that gave them money to go to the studio you bought clothes for them,how many CD'S of them do you have at home,just shut ur pit mouth up.
its obvious u are a wasted spermatozoa, so i aint gonna give u the enjoyment, on my ignore list u are foo.lll
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
i really pity don jazzy and i think he is been quoted out of context here ,i dont think he was refering to fans ,i think he was actually calling on other musicians and key players in the entertainment industry to rally round and help ojb ,but unfortunately in nigeria igboro ti daru.
who knows don jazzy may have given the guy some money before .just maybe
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tyson99(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
tintingz: and where did don jazzy said he has put his support??

At least we heard from p-square support...

and where did you hear that p-square has supported ?

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by ekiyor3: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Linoversace: ...As if one of them can't pay the bill.So Ñ16million is now whatz causing these celebs to be calling God's name everywhere.
....May God help us All!
how i wish i can give this a one thousand and one like. Unfortunately, i just have one like. All the same God is the only one that can heal a man. Lets not 4get that. Thanks.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2013
tintingz: Yes jazzy, we should help you're right. . .dont forget you were siping your wine worth millions! angry
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROkbBXVP5vFL4ybicUc9tdrmHmOnuFZDZG0zs6OK313vxgP6tJRUoETQ[/img]

whereas we never see pure water drink.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2013
tyson99:

plenty katakata for here ooooo
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by nuelkaosi(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2013
Does that mean OJB cnt afford 16m after hw many years in music What has he been doing wif his money.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tyson99(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2013
hegelian:
its obvious u are a wasted spermatozoa, so i aint gonna give u the enjoyment, on my ignore list u are foo.lll

shut up and park well person why cant you donate and stop saying bullshit as if you are the pillar of their wealth.asshole
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by jascon1(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2013
ZACHIE: Jazzy, one bottle of champagne will save that man
Just one bottle

How much is 16million naira that jazzy n tuface can't give? In the usa there are fund raising concerts and auctions to help the less-priviledged. Why can't our acclaimed 9ja stars do something?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2013
spenca:
Make him shut up n sell the wine to save a bruh joor

Seems he cherishes his wine more grin
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by spenca: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2013
firstolalekan:

And who told u the wine belongs to him?

He was just given for promo to pose with.
Can he afford 250million naira for a wine
Mind you Not to pose with
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by spenca: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Seems he cherishes his wine more grin
I tell you buh d dude aint stingy tho
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by danjumajumonke: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Ɣ☺u D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊s̲̅ celebrities are wicked ooooooooo Oº°˚˚°º ,haba just 16mila.wia A̶̲̥̅rε̲̣ dose U̶̲̥̅̊я money wey Ɣ☺u talk say Ɣ☺u get?rubish
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by fukn: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2013
Stingy tins...u no d shame....2 of ur cars ar worth ova 30m, d oda koko master..how much is dat his suit and watch?....wiz kid car dat bashed how much is it? U people shld allow him die mtcheew...ten of of u 1.5 million each wiLl give him dat moni...u sign contract of ova 40m and can't scope out a token, ddat oda smal boi waz sayn he doesn't do smal moni, I mean wiz kid and collect ove 2m per show....don jazy go and sit down joooor.........God shld pls give d guy life...
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by spenca: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2013
nuelkaosi: Does that mean OJB cnt afford 16m after hw many years in music What has he been doing wif his money.
Living daily btw these people aint wah they we seem to look conceive of them tho
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tintingz(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2013
tyson99:

i dont know if p-square have supported buh their tweet make alot of sense and encouraging fans to help...

Peter Okoye @PeterPsquare

OJB Jezreel, you've got our supports and prayers. We can't afford to lose you. Thanks peeps for also showing love for a brother.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/348055398474981376?p=v

How does jazzy tweet encourage fans to support after he snaped pics with his 2M wine??

Note: am not jazzy hater smiley
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by spenca: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2013
tyson99:

Thank you....people are just saying rubbish about the wine issue.

There are two thingz involved ,

1.either Your the one saying rubbish or

2. Donjazzy lied about the champagne been "given" (dashed) to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.