Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) (27108 Views)

Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / Photo: Woman Found Sleeping On BRT Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nawa ooo,she must be residing in the village. Nobody with the hustling in Lagos can get to her age.

Life in village is good,they have access t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ the natural things,not all these genetical modified food we eat in the city,and polluted air we breath,couple with the daily stress.

1 Like

Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin: She looks 90 yrs old
By 120, she no go even get strength smile sef...
Na death she goo dey wish for...

Can't you see where it was asserted in the article that one of her children died 22yrs ago at age 70? If we're to go by your post - then she must have had her deceased child at age -2, no? undecided

Topic:

Plausible that she's that old(or even older) if we're to judge by the timeline.

God bless mama. wink
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Martins4us(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sincerely speaking, have looked at the picture over and over again and she doesn't look 120. Maybe there is a miscalculation somewhere.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Jamisco: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Kingslaw: She don try o.i know we have more of her types in "South south,South west, South east but for Northarn NG ...... ......
Hmm! Nobi me go talk arm.

i am from the north, my grand father died in 1994 when he was 126 years, his twin sister died later in 2005 making her the oldest that live in this generation 137 years
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by AbuMikey(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
AK 48:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
you want make she die?
No ooo cheesy ....The Problem na if Guinness go accept the record,!!
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by AbuMikey(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Jamisco:

i am from the north, my grand father died in 1994 when he was 126 years, his twin sister died later in 2005 making her the oldest that live in this generation 137 years
Your Lie Nor get Rival cheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Anything can be found in this country na WA o
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by bigpastor(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why are We so backward
This could have gotten into world record if there is evidence of her birth date
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Jodesky(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin: She looks 90 yrs old
By 120, she no go even get strength smile sef...
Na death she goo dey wish for...
I doubt if you ever passed WAEC. Didn't you read the account of the grandson that his mum, who iS grandma's first child, died 22years ago at 70. She would have been 92 if she were still alive today. Yet you still contend the woman is 90.
Does that make any sense, even to you?
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by cashkid18(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
dat woman mst a witch 2 hv buried almost half ha children n she is stil alive n healthy grin
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
cashkid18: dat woman mst a witch 2 hv buried almost half ha children n she is stil alive n healthy grin

Lmaooooo shocked

Texas.Cowgirl:
Granma looking 60

There are tons of old ppl in 9ja wey don reach 140 sef

Na dem they call witch and mamiwater

Over-education dey kill my Naija ppl
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by ManTiger(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
ceasare: Go to ogbomoso in oyo state and take d age censor of d old there u will b thrilled those pple lives long men.on avg u wll get 100+ like purewater.i guess its wat they eat nd there lifestyle.
Inside Alaafin of Oyo's compound, there are extra-aged women who are well over 100yrs.
Long live mama
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Siga: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
The chemical wey boys dey take too much to enable dem reach 70yrs sef....imagine mixing bros 33 with Uncle Heineken and Sister Stella Artois....plus all dem other cousins....so, over 100 no sure now...
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by dulphines: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Okija_juju: Where is the proof?

Only a signed birth certificate will be accepted as proof... #Court..... angry

You don't need prove! As at the time of her birth there was no birth registry and as such could not be recorded.
By law, she cam solemnly declare...
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
And Nelson mandela will b formin 1 tin 1 tin
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by nekaa(f): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
The Story too long nau...
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by uglybetty: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Does Agbo really work.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by hardbody: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
C'est moi:

www.olokunbolablessing..com

The long and short of this is that the woman is old, but no one knows her real age. Putting her age at about 120 is speculative.

Having said that, i do agree that staying alive for too long creates its own problems and complexities.

I do wish her well and thank God on her behalf that they have not started calling her a witch
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Bhimbodada: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
There is an old man i knw of in okuku Osun state who is about 127 years of age nd he is stil very much active. God bless some ppl wit d gift of long life..
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nawa ooo, is this one a blessing or a curse
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Bhimbo_dada: There is an old man i knw of in okuku Osun state who is about 127 years of age nd he is stil very much active. God bless some ppl wit d gift of long life..

shocked shocked shocked

Rooneyboy: Nawa ooo, is this one a blessing or a curse

Na blessing...seeing how the world unfolds from generation to generation

1 Like

Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

shocked shocked shocked

Na blessing...seeing how the world unfolds from generation to generation

Will u like to stay this long on earth
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Will u like to stay this long on earth

Longer
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by obi123: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Olamyyde: I don't know why women live longer than men. By d way, how old is yuzedo
go ask am for banana Iceland
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nani4all(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
buchito1: choi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nawa ooooooooooooooooo..... she senior me wit 100 yrs.....!
chai.....................! aru cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
small poi.... One person de senior u wit 1century
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by fapcrook(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rooneyboy: Nawa ooo, is this one a blessing or a curse
I wonder oooo, even my agile and healthy dad of 98 is almost fed up of this longevity
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Olumogun: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Some people may not believe that, but my friend of about 42 years old is the first daughter of a man who is 70 years old and he is the surviving first son of his own father who WAS 125 years old by April this year. Fortunately the PAPA just passed away early May, 2013. As at the time of his death, the Old Pa still take a walk around few meters around his compound, and never depended on eye-glasses to see. He was from KOGI STATE.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Longer

What is the life expectancy in Ekiti?! angry

Suffer plus Juju... Anybody above the age of 40 in Ekiti State has lived a very very Long life.. angry 50 years in Ekiti and people will start looking at you like a witch.. 70 years and Gbam!! You are indeed a witch..

Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by supaeagles(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Okija_juju: Where is the proof? Only a signed birth certificate will be accepted as proof... #Court..... angry
they also asked her mother and she confirmed her date of birth wink

(PS: Long live the elderly lady and thank heavens she no de for Kenya because of all the stories we hear of elderly women being accused (and burnt) of witch craft. )

By the way, this is my 1000th post on Naira Land. What a personal milestone I have achieved albeit a dubious one as it signifies how much of my precious time I have been wasting cry
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
shymexx:

Can't you see where it was asserted in the article that one of her children died 22yrs ago at age 70? If we're to go by your post - then she must have had her deceased child at age -2, no? undecided

Topic:

Plausible that she's that old(or even older) if we're to judge by the timeline.

God bless mama. wink

My bad cheesy

Didn't bother reading the whole article but commented based on her facial pic.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by supaeagles(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
dulphines: You don't need prove! As at the time of her birth there was no birth registry and as such could not be recorded.
By law, she cam solemnly declare...
it is this same law that makes 30something old men with bushy beards/chest hairs claim that they are 17 and so eligible to play for golden eaglets yet fizzle out before they even reach the age of '24'. Then you have another spectrum of people who may be in their 80s and then claim to be 120 hmmmmmmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Amazing Blind People In The World's History! / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.