Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) (27109 Views)

Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / Photo: Woman Found Sleeping On BRT Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by olamide210: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2013
She senior me with 100yrs" LMAO
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Lilimax(f): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2013
Goddygee: Lol, Den She dn Take Overdose....
lol
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2013
alienware: that dirty formulation without prescription.
Didn't you read she hardly take prescribed medicines. The so called dirty formulation could be the secret of her longivety undecided Just saying.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by dulphines: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2013
supaeagles: it is this same law that makes 30something old men with bushy beards/chest hairs claim that they are 17 and so eligible to play for golden eaglets yet fizzle out before they even reach the age of '24'. Then you have another spectrum of people who may be in their 80s and then claim to be 120 hmmmmmmm undecided

Yes it is the same law. Statutory declaration of age: " I do solemnly and sincerely declare that ((set out in numbered paragraphs if more than one matter) ) and I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true, and by virtue of the provisions of the Oaths Act of 1990.

People abuse this alot just as you mentioned but there are penalties for such offence, especially if there are proves that one lied under oath. I'm not a Lawyer anyway, they may be more to this that i do not know.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Highjayklm(f): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2013
Proper documentation is such a rarity in Nigeria, if not mama would be on Guiness book of records. So glad to meet you mama, howbeit your picture alone.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by kingjohnny(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2013
This is a great blessing oooo
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by DECOtech(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2013
According to my calculations which is based on the info I've gathered here, this woman is more than 120yrs old.
Re: 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
I disagree she is 120 years. The truth is that the hair is a testament she is not 120 years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Amazing Blind People In The World's History! / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.