Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721653 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
@vision. . . Its jst for the fun of it o. . Dnt take it personal. . . YES!! I DID IT. . . Lmao. OGA ZUBI a chapter should be dedicated to me, you know.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
vision2050: any price for this?

Bros hlp me ask am ooooooo. Now dat u did it....wat nxt??

Well for the records.......I was here
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sKeetz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
lil jboy: @vision. . . Its jst for the fun of it o. . Dnt take it personal. . . YES!! I DID IT. . . Lmao. OGA ZUBI a chapter should be dedicated to me, you know.
w

You've taken my spot!! angry angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FBICIA(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Quollar i don sight u, hw sunday go b nw?

Abeg where is zubby? Op he's nt wit maria?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
sKeetz: w

You've taken my spot!! angry angry
and i aint leaving em for u.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vision2050: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Any sleeping dose tonight?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
The next chapter is dedicated to lil jboy who was dedicated to making the century page happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lizzi78(f): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wow! We av Reached d 100th page... Its has been An Amazing Ride... Thanks 2 Zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chapter 117

''I cleared the bus with my money and I need it back'' the man with the papers had said.

''Right. You are coming to the station with us'' the leader of the Police squad said as he slammed a handcuff on the tiny hands of the office owner. We all got down and walked to where the bus was located.
The Police leader asked if any of us could drive.
Ifeanyi could drive but he had no license with him.
One of the Police volunteered to join him in the bus. I asked my cousin to join them too. It was true that my cousin was not happy he missed the market but he was apparently enjoying the drama.

We all got to the Sanya Police station and packed the bus along the road behind my car.

The two men on cuffs were dragged inside while we followed.
They were pushed behind the counter where they were presented with a paper to write their statement and involvement in the whole business.
I was also told to state my own case.

On the statement paper, I wrote that I had given Chukwudi N200,000. I wrote the date and the banks I used.

Chukwudi on the other side didn't deny. He was also shouting that we had no right and warrant to search his house.

''By the time you spent 3 years in jail, you will know if we have the right to search your house or not'' one of the police men had said to him.

Sometimes, the Nigerian system was great, especially when the law was bent to your favour.

At the DPO's office, the man whom Chukwudi worked for had been accused of working with a criminal and a drug dealer. He had denied working with Chukwudi and had asked for the case to be settled in the Police station rather than going to court.

I had been called into the DPO's office to know if I would like the case to go to court or not.

''Officer, I have my passport now and since I had paid this man N200,000, it was for the clearance of my bus. However Mr Chukwudi must find money to settle the people whom I had recruited to carry out the recovery operation. I am sure he still
have some money in the bank'' I had said.

The office owner had agreed that I take my bus as long as I signed that I won't go to court.
Chukwudi was asked if the money I gave him was still there.
He claimed to have used N50,000. He was careful to avoid the Visa issue. He would have been in a more serious trouble if he had agreed that he ran Visa deals.

The Police had agreed that Chukwudi would pay them N50,000.

After begging me, I had agreed to just go with the bus and forfeit every other expenses.

''I told you that I will recover my Money from you Mr Chukwudi. You cannot cheat everybody'' I had said to Chukwudi as I walked past him to where the bus was packed.

A few minutes after we drove into my compound, The area boys showed up. They said that we must pay hem N5000 before we offload the bus in Surulere.

I called Kola out and told him that we had seized the Bus from the man who took my Money. I also told him that the police took over the case and that it was the reason why I didn't call them to intervene as planned.

I told him that We will not off load it. He had agreed and took N1000 from me.

My Money in the hands of the area boys was increasing...

''A prudent man is he who neither hopes nor fears anything from the uncertain events of the future''

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
I was here cheesy cool kiss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Olaleyeolamide: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Zubby the smart guy well done
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
chineil: I was here cheesy cool kiss
me too
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by endymion: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
The Man is still here,maybe dere is another update tonight....some people were here but i'll be here
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Numerouuuno: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is a mark on the sands of time........
i was here...........#page100tinz
Great story,nice strategy,wise thinking,smart guy.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nwulia(f): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nwanne onwero ihe na-eme,ride on,jide ka iji.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wow! Our money is back but as for the area boy that are with our they will join mr chukwudi.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
hmmmm, how do u intend in getting the money frm d area boiz??
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
I DEY HEER TOO!
If i go name dis chapter, na 'CHECKMATE' i go name am. Abeg make una click 'LIKE' on the 100th page/117th chapter of this wonderful Action film nau...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iamlincoln01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Each episode keeps springing up surprise, twists and upsets. Can't wait for the next episode.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by geogino(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Zubby,you are a strong man.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 18wheeler: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
I cant keep silent any more. I've followed this story since June. I moved to maiduguri where theres no network but I still follow during working hrs. Zubby, sorry that I've been selfish to have enjoyed this for so long without comment.U're trully a genius
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iamlincoln01(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
A word of advice to Mr Chukwudi
"Never step on a Gret Man's Shoe (Do not offend the wrong person)"
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
ZUBY77: The next chapter is dedicated to lil jboy who was dedicated to making the century page happen.
*jumping up* to all my haters. . Ntoor!

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by warrior01: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
lil jboy: *jumping up* to all my haters. . Ntoor!

Even though I'm out with friends I can't but give it to this guy; to all haters ......Ntoorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Mutaino7(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
lil jboy: *jumping up* to all my haters. . Ntoor!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
I hope this post of mine makes the century page. well done Mr. Zubbs
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tstone1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
I was here! So good to share of these events. Nice one Zubby!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
I was here too oo.

Waitin 4 d Next mission:operation recover my money frm d area boys,
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
donigspain: @Foxy,
I defended you earlier because the poems then were in tune with the theme of this thread. But this last poem is totally out of place and a catalyst for derail. I know you do have some crush on Cute Bliss but, please, it will be better you opened a special thread where you would pour out your heart without causing harm to another person's passion (thread).
I won't hold brief for you on this one.
Donigspain
NPA Chairman
Member, BoT ÂSS

Spain, u talk and judge like a confused person.
U saw someone who was doing the wrong thing, u defended him and almost started an e-fight with people from the way you addressed the issue.
Now u have made a sudden u-turn. Pls see evil and deal with it.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2013
I was ere
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2013
Viewing this topic: siempere(m), dandollaz, indihaus, temi05, faakay(m), plainmirror(m), mercylad(m), tolutweety(m), Shamoo100(m), kay_bee(m), bassette(m), Kennedyiheme, Claroo(m), carlinks, mallorca(m)
embarassed Cryingembarassed embarassed Oga Zubby u se what u have caused becos of ur story,grin u have turned people to noctunal animal tongue
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2013
101..waitin

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.