Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (727405 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
ZUBY77:

Why season 10? When I have already started making plans for season 14.

See questn and answer; abeg I gat to run; am on night duty.my patients are crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2014
ZUBY77:

Why season 10? When I have already started making plans for season 14.

asking your fellow runners who av been running with you since you started the story to stop runner unless they pay a certain amount is just wrong if u ask me . there is nothing bad in trying to generate funds for global runs to sustain itself but they way you are going about it is just wrong . people who make money from blogs didnt make the money from subscription fee. Show me that blog that ask for payment before reading stuffs.
Let's look at it from this perspective zuby, imagine someone told me about your story on global runs or maybe I accidentally stumble on your site and decided to check out what its all about , on trying to register, I was redirected to a pay page, believe me zuby the next thing I or who ever the person is or even you will do is to close that site instantly. You haven't even pulled enough traffic and u already intend pushing the ones you have out from your blog. Think of the future man. U need to pull more traffic first at least and the only way you can do that is to open global runs to everyone .
Me as a person will never even use my credit card details on your site. It doesn't even look safe at all. I wish I have options for you but nevertheless please look for another way for global runs to fund itself. There are so many ways to go about it. Ask bloggers

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2014
oladimeji101: asking your fellow runners who av been running with you since you started the story to stop runner unless they pay a certain amount is just wrong if u ask me . there is nothing bad in trying to generate funds for global runs to sustain itself but they way you are going about it is just wrong . people who make money from blogs didnt make the money from subscription fee. Show me that blog that ask for payment before reading stuffs.
Let's look at it from this perspective zuby, imagine someone told me about your story on global runs or maybe I accidentally stumble on your site and decided to check out what its all about , on trying to register, I was redirected to a pay page, believe me zuby the next thing I or who ever the person is or even you will do is to close that site instantly. You haven't even pulled enough traffic and u already intend pushing the ones you have out from your blog. Think of the future man. U need to pull more traffic first at least and the only way you can do that is to open global runs to everyone .
Me as a person will never even use my credit card details on your site. It doesn't even look safe at all. I wish I have options for you but nevertheless please look for another way for global runs to fund itself. There are so many ways to go about it. Ask bloggers

Thanks for the matured suggestion. However, Seasons 1 to 8 are open.

As soon as we find a solution for our overloading server..we may open up.

BTW..my website does not process payment. Paypal does. My website only hosts the PayPal button which will direct you to PayPal.com.
We considered the security issues, and decided to be adding subscribers manually after payment

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Omelu: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Oga Zuby77 please I just found out from a friend that this is where the issue of payment is being discussed.
Someone introduced me to your blog and the truth remains that I got glued to it that I didn't remember I was sick with Cancer.

Please open it up for us because I don't have money to subscribe. I also cannot ask people who has been paying my medical bills to subscribe on the internet for me.

Please consider other options to monetize this wonderful story.

We are begging you Sir. Something tells me you are far bigger than all this but for your strong principle that saw you through Europe at a young age.

Please sir, this is my first post on this website
Make it count.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Omelu: Oga Zuby77 please I just found out from a friend that this is where the issue of payment is being discussed.
Someone introduced me to your blog and the truth remains that I got glued to it that I didn't remember I was sick with Cancer.

Please open it up for us because I don't have money to subscribe. I also cannot ask people who has been paying my medical bills to subscribe on the internet for me.

Please consider other options to monetize this wonderful story.

We are begging you Sir. Something tells me you are far bigger than all this but for your strong principle that saw you through Europe at a young age.

Please sir, this is my first post on this website
Make it count.

Sorry for your health condition.
Send me your details to the phone number on my signature, I will give you free lifetime membership.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Igboman with pride. This is exactly what he wants, beg him first and u get what u want. Thank u, i go beg u too grin

But wait o, this matter serious o, see as pple dey vibrate. my DrDauda or something, the matter pepper u pass me o. shocked
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zakkyoz: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
ZUBY77:

Send me your details to the phone number on my signature, I will give you free lifetime membership.
this offer is very passionate and emotional.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
My own is to go and subscribe and continue reading afterall if is in hard copy won't I or you people go for it?... instead of wasting ur limited time here backlashing Oga Zubby better go and subscribe or face ur front.
But Oga Zubby u can lessen ur price Sir.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kennedymac(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
@missstella since the money na chicken change y not subscribe 4 me lah??.@zubby I no get money oo oga zubby and u've disconneted me from the only thread that put smile on mah face e no good oooo anyway there is God ooooooo ,i myself has introduced alot of mah friends to globalruns u suppose give me some credits oo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zikyke(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Zuby d great,d ozoigbondu 1 of europe..u are like one of my guy who hv travelled almost d country in europe.with his permit.u 2 much

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by macodollar: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
@Zubby first of all, thank you for a wonderful story. I am an avid reader of novels and I must confess that nothing I have read so far in this life comes close to your story.

Now this issue of subscription: some commentators here argued for and against this initiative, I will not join the argument. My own is the payment platform; each time I attempt to make payment, I am told price error. I don't understand why.

You might also consider making the payments a bit cheaper, something like N1000 a year. Just a suggestion though.

Once again let me thank you for touching my life with the story. The great Ozoigbondu, you remain the boss.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
macodollar: @Zubby first of all, thank you for a wonderful story. I am an avid reader of novels and I must confess that nothing I have read so far in this life comes close to your story.

Now this issue of subscription: some commentators here argued for and against this initiative, I will not join the argument. My own is the payment platform; each time I attempt to make payment, I am told price error. I don't understand why.

You might also consider making the payments a bit cheaper, something like N1000 a year. Just a suggestion though.

Once again let me thank you for touching my life with the story. The great Ozoigbondu, you remain the boss.

Thanks for this wonderful suggestion.
So far, I have been trying to find a way to make this easy especially for students.
I have been receiving mails and calls concerning this issue.

I said this in a previous message, I m open to suggestions and I hope to take a good one soon.

You can contact me through the phone number in my signature column. I will give you a better payment alternative.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SailorXY: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
komek: Igboman with pride. This is exactly what he wants, beg him first and u get what u want. Thank u, i go beg u too grin

But wait o, this matter serious o, see as pple dey vibrate. my DrDauda or something, the matter pepper u pass me o. shocked
my friend keep quiet, you sounded like a donkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Omelu: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
ZUBY77:

Thank you very much Oga Zuby for activating me. I really hope God will bless you for this.

I also saw that registration has closed for new members. I introduced a friend yesterday but he said he can't register without a special code from you.

Don't you think it is a bad idea to close it for free registrations?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
SailorXY:
my friend keep quiet, you sounded like a donkey

Ass.licking young dude.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Omelu:

Thank you very much Oga Zuby for activating me. I really hope God will bless you for this.

I also saw that registration has closed for new members. I introduced a friend yesterday but he said he can't register without a special code from you.

Don't you think it is a bad idea to close it for free registrations?

I may be closing down registration entirely before the end of the week.
And only registered members will be able to subscribe at all. They will be enough to run with me until our books and movies come out.
Then the general public can read and watch us.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SailorXY: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
komek:

Ass.licking young dude.
so you think taking the tribalism route scores you cheap points? you are very dull embarassed

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't know why some Nigerians find it convenient to start insulting people in a forum like this just because it is a faceless forum doesn't mean you must insult every jik and harry here.

No wonder the country is not growing up, afterall they insult their government even the number one Man. Mr president.

Grow up dudes, its 21 century stop this poo online and get a job. I always thought In me that it is those jobless people claiming boss that usually have time for insult online. Yes its a fact. Forget about their username, they're jobless and frustrated at any little success of a man.

You posted a nice thread, they attack you, feel jealous just because they can't or don't have the opportunity to do that....SMH

This man had made his decision and even go up to the extent of saying; He's open up to new suggestions. Still yet some people still insult.

Hmmmm!!! This forum tho.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
SailorXY:
so you think taking the tribalism route scores you cheap points? you are very dull embarassed

So ur tribal mind tells u I am applying tribalism in the context? Ur head must be examined. Do I write or analyse issues like an Hausa or Yoruba man? Do u know where iam from? Abeg, look for something else and do with ur time.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ravensckar(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Following tongue
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Niwdog(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Gush!where can i complete this story
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Niwdog: Gush!where can i complete this story

WWW.globalruns.com

Look for season 4 at the top and find where you stopped
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Geophem(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
and when zubby or james bond zubby decide to close his globalrun then comes a guy u can take it cool with without running in coolval, visit coolval22.com for stories to cool u down, life as an adult, shades of romance,wedding night, sister mary, betrayal 1--4 and many more, a lot of guest stories, real life stories to learn from and many more....... Remember u dont av to pay for subscription before reding.......try it out and thank me later

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Niwdog(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2014
ZUBY77:

WWW.globalruns.com

Look for season 4 at the top and find where you stopped
have tried it,but it keep reading error all d tym,and hw can 1 pay since it require payment
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lanreabbey(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dis happen 2 be ma first time of seeing a site with subscription before u can read d content in it,,,,,well,,,guess its ur own policy,,,,for we guys en gurls dat has no money to subscribe.............Forget about d Story like d way av forget about it,,, doe its an interesting real life story....Kudos to u Mr Zubby,,,u'v passed thru Lots,,,,May God Help u in every areas of ur life
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Geophem(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
just dt mazi dont update his blog coz of work, bt coolval @ www.coolval22.com wnt disappoint u. Immagine if zubby is seun
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Temmy50(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Waoh...actually dis is the major thread dat brought me 2 nairaland and I must say,it's worht it..firstly,Mr Zubby..thumbs up to you..u did a very gud job here..lyk I really enjoyed and learnt a lot 4rm ur story...and ur style of writing is just superb...kip it up bro...I really commend all u've xcept a few...and I undastand dat no one is an island of knowledge....u rilly made some mistakes bak den but still I undastand no 1 is perfect..I hope u'v changed some wierd parts of u..anywaiz,leavin dat aside,d issue of d subscription thing is a cool thing but broda,u knw @ times even wen we make some decisions dat we feel is right,it jst turns d oda way round and causes wat we dint intend..1 thing is i feel through dat subscription stuff,u'l loose a lot of followers and I feel it'l really count negative on u...d fact is most of ur followers av d money cos it's not as if u demand much 4rm dem but d fact is dey feel insecured puttin their card details online and something that might not be guaranteed..sincerely,I personally knw d stuff is secured cos dat's wat I use in makin some transactions..I mean d paypal..most people might not knw it's a 3rd party application..so almost evryone is afraid...Sir, I feel if dere's anyoda way 2 way 2 generate cash in oda 2 sustain d site,den it'l b more advisable..even if it's still gettin it from we readers but in a more secured way..Thank U!!...and 1ce again,nice story u av..kip it up sir!!!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
I ve one qst for u oga zuby.
i guess u got all ur runners frm nairaland but my qst is- Did oga seun collect any form of royalty from u for all d runners u got frm his site.
i guess he didnt collect
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Geophem: just dt mazi dont update his blog coz of work, bt coolval @ www.coolval22.com wnt disappoint u. Immagine if zubby is seun

You should ask seun to put the website on his front page. Get off my thread.
This is the third or fourth time you are posting the same thing.

If you are coolval, that's fine.

You can contact me to publish your link on global runs for free. I will do that.

Stop sounding frustrated. I m not writing the same story as coolval.
He has his own way of writing and I have mine.

I m starting a season I feel you should not read free.
If you are that frustrated, contact me. I can give you free access. I have done it for people.
There is something you fail to understand about my decision.
I m now editing the past works for publications. I need few readers because of time. How do I get them? Pay a token.

I have gotten many requests to open up. Some said I should charge 100 a month to accommodate students.
Some said 200.
Give us yours or go to coolval to read.
It has been there before globalruns.com.

Stay clear of my thread.

I m sure the moment I open up. You will return.

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
brogxy: I ve one qst for u oga zuby.
i guess u got all ur runners frm nairaland but my qst is- Did oga seun collect any form of royalty from u for all d runners u got frm his site.
i guess he didnt collect

Seun needs this thread to grow.
He did not write the stories. If he can start writing stories for globalruns.com, I will open it.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Niwdog: have tried it,but it keep reading error all d tym,and hw can 1 pay since it require payment

Contact me on the phone number below this post
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
ZUBY77:

You should ask seun to put the website on his front page. Get off my thread.
This is the third or fourth time you are posting the same thing.

If you are coolval, that's fine.

You can contact me to publish your link on global runs for free. I will do that.

Stop sounding frustrated. I m not writing the same story as coolval.
He has his own way of writing and I have mine.

I m starting a season I feel you should not read free.
If you are that frustrated, contact me. I can give you free access. I have done it for people.
There is something you fail to understand about my decision.
I m now editing the past works for publications. I need few readers because of time. How do I get them? Pay a token.

I have gotten many requests to open up. Some said I should charge 100 a month to accommodate students.
Some said 200.
Give us yours or go to coolval to read.
It has been there before globalruns.com.

Stay clear of my thread.

I m sure the moment I open up. You will return.

By the time hunger divide your waist into 2, nobody go tell u to open up your website, na you go use your hand open am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.