Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,910 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (739191 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by UnknownT: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
DrDauda:

By the time hunger divide your waist into 2, nobody go tell u to open up your website, na you go use your hand open am.
After u will say u r joking. It hasnt got to this stage of jokingly insulting him, if u visit the site, u will see that people still comment on each update, that is to show that some people subscribed to the page. We are all 'mad' he locked d website with d subscription, but insulting him whether jokingly or purposedly for that is uncalled for. For us that cant subscribe, i believe all we have to do is just forget everything about globalrun, unfollow this thread, remove the site if u had it bookmarked on ur browser, and before u know it u will forget that u have ever come across zuby and his story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Geophem(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
ZUBY77:

You should ask seun to put the website on his front page. Get off my thread.
This is the third or fourth time you are posting the same thing.

If you are coolval, that's fine.

You can contact me to publish your link on global runs for free. I will do that.

Stop sounding frustrated. I m not writing the same story as coolval.
He has his own way of writing and I have mine.

I m starting a season I feel you should not read free.
If you are that frustrated, contact me. I can give you free access. I have done it for people.
There is something you fail to understand about my decision.
I m now editing the past works for publications. I need few readers because of time. How do I get them? Pay a token.

I have gotten many requests to open up. Some said I should charge 100 a month to accommodate students.
Some said 200.
Give us yours or go to coolval to read.
It has been there before globalruns.com.

Stay clear of my thread.

I m sure the moment I open up. You will return.
zubby i registerd with ds e mail phemmylomo@hotmail.com now check ur records nd tell me d last time i visited dt ur website, secondly am not coolval just dt d guy is well disposed dn uthirdly i like ur person bt i hate ur arrogancy and view of things lastly u ar not seun so i decide d thread i wish to comment. I need not ur free sub, if u wnt write better writer like mazi,and coolval will do thanx

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Geophem(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
ZUBY77:

Seun needs this thread to grow.
He did not write the stories. If he can start writing stories for globalruns.com, I will open it.
arrogancy at its peak

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
UnknownT: After u will say u r joking. It hasnt got to this stage of jokingly insulting him, if u visit the site, u will see that people still comment on each update, that is to show that some people subscribed to the page. We are all 'mad' he locked d website with d subscription, but insulting him whether jokingly or purposedly for that is uncalled for. For us that cant subscribe, i believe all we have to do is just forget everything about globalrun, unfollow this thread, remove the site if u had it bookmarked on ur browser, and before u know it u will forget that u have ever come acrossed zuby and his story

It seems like you lack d ability to comprehend simple english language, pls correct me if am wrong; secondly, pls learn to mind your own business, so u don't carry another man's cross or trouble.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by UnknownT: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
DrDauda:

It seems like you lack d ability to comprehend simple english language, pls correct me if am wrong; secondly, pls learn to mind your own business, so u don't carry another man's cross or trouble.
LOL! Carry another man's trouble? As in u will track me down or what? All i am saying, we have attacked Zuby enough, its high time we moved on with our e-life. Its insulting telling him that until hunger divides his waist, he will open it on his own

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
UnknownT: LOL! Carry another man's trouble? As in u will track me down or what? All i am saying, we have attacked Zuby enough, its high time we moved on with our e-life. Its insulting telling him that until hunger divides his waist, he will open it on his own

Track a riff raff like u for what? Your moniker simply describes who u are; u are an unknown n irrelevant creature; pls mind your own bizness, except u are an idiiot like I believe u are.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lanreabbey(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
DrDauda abi wetin be ya username self,,,beta go sit down sumwhere,,,,,D Best for all guys en gurls dat cant subscribe or ask for a free subscription is just to forget about Globalruns, like i did...I know its frustratin....Theres lot of ways Bloggers do earn thier money....as for me.....I cant beg for subscription or subscribe for anytin...

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Coolval222(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please ooo oga zuby i have only two accounts on Nairaland coolval222 & coolval22.com . I have nothing to do with your business oooooo.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by UnknownT: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
DrDauda:

Track a riff raff like u for what? Your moniker simply describes who u are; u are an unknown n irrelevant creature; pls mind your own bizness, except u are an idiiot like I believe u are.
LOL!!! Lets be civil in our comments! This is a public forum, u may be d opposite of what u called me but i still insist that insulting someone to drive home a point is not the right way. And u telling me to mind my business, the comment made by Zuby that u quoted, he wasnt talking to u, so why the double standard? U can quote a comment that wasnt directed to u, but another person cant quote urs?

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
lanreabbey: DrDauda abi wetin be ya username self,,,beta go sit down sumwhere,,,,,D Best for all guys en gurls dat cant subscribe or ask for a free subscription is just to forget about Globalruns, like i did...I know its frustratin....Theres lot of ways Bloggers do earn thier money....as for me.....I cant beg for subscription or subscribe for anytin...

Ok, point taken
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by UnknownT: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
lanreabbey: DrDauda abi wetin be ya username self,,,beta go sit down sumwhere,,,,,D Best for all guys en gurls dat cant subscribe or ask for a free subscription is just to forget about Globalruns, like i did...I know its frustratin....Theres lot of ways Bloggers do earn thier money....as for me.....I cant beg for subscription or subscribe for anytin...
LOL! The same thing i dey tell d guy. I don commot the site for my bookmark, once everything dies down, i will jejely unfollow the thread and that will signal the end of my running. E never reach to insult the owner cos if he come make am free again, most of d ppl wey insult am go still dey visit d site dey follow d story

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
missstella: After reading all ur comments I felt like crying for zuby imagine all d insults even people dt can't stand him on d road have d guts to talk to him anyhow just becos of #500 jeez dis is a free world if u can't pay d 500 naira dt u think is going to change zuby's life you leave without even commenting or you comment with ur sense intact without going to d extent of insulting him. Fine zuby wants to start charging 500 naira and u guys tink d money is too much have you ever thought of d stress he passes thru to give out update everyday even if d stories are not real at least he spends his time writing it. This is one bad thing about us you learn to appreciate not to open ur mouths and talk anyhow you want. Quote me anywhere without ur 500 naira zuby is still going to eat and live. They say TALK IS CHEAP but sometimes we should mind how we talk!

You get mouth like Shakabulla

You get mouth like Bajinattu

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Arcard(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice story zubby k way gi nah. Chai i lost 2k today for bet buh ds ur story sweet pas intrstin.buh am nt subscribing. I thnk u shld make it free cus i wldnt b a nairalander if dm dy pay to b wan

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Geophem(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Coolval222: Please ooo oga zuby i have only two accounts on Nairaland coolval222 & coolval22.com . I have nothing to do with your business oooooo.
u too dy fear james bond zubby ba?? Come even if seun barn u here i will follow u to d end u get mouth pass dis guy abeg.......make dis boy no dy do gra gra for us immagine him saying seun needs his thread to grow, seun dt can delete him and his yeye thread
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Coolval222 na you drag me come here because we dey follow each other... angry

Whatsup people with all the jibes flying left, right and centre? The owner of a property has made his decision concerning the property. Please if you can't constructively criticise or advice the owner nor can you abide by the owner's decision, then take a break and leave instead of tarnishing the brand.

[size=28pt]Some of you PAY/SUBSCRIBE TO WATCH PÓRN on the internet!!![/size] grin grin grin

Though I can't recall the last time I visited the globalruns site and even this thread! undecided

I wish him well because he is a good businessman albeit aggressive in approach.

Donigspain
NPA Chairman
Sexuality Section

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by upko: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin I love Nairalanders.

Na the nigerian factor sha

POLITICIAN GO USE MASSES CAMPAIGN GAIN POPULARITY, AFTER EM WIN ELECTION, EM GO DUMP THE MASSES.
grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
DrDauda:

By the time hunger divide your waist into 2, nobody go tell u to open up your website, na you go use your hand open am.
Guy go and rest nah,what do you mean by "hunger" in ur post?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by funkyme2014(f): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
I tink everyone hav d right to decide on hw to run his things n its left for people to ship in or ship out. Dis young man has bn feeding us his life story for 15mths n decided opening a blog to hav his words come d way he typed it instead of moderators changing his words. I read Coolval stories n honestly it wz thru his thread dat I got into Zubby's story but people hw can u compare a story abt a guys conquest on women wit other fictional stories to someone who told abt his innermost life secrets? I haven't gone to Europe but d way dis guy disected European communities names n locations witout going there (like some people insinuated) den he is a walking encyclopedia n world map so he shld be recommended for dat. He even asked for our own suggestion meant he is a democrat so let's help him out wit reasonable ideas instead of abuses. Coolval doesn't charge money but he has paid adverts dat he has repeatedly asked all readers to click on so d human traffic can earn him some cool cash n there wz a particular one he "threatened" nt to post until he gets a certain nos of clicks on d advert . Linda Ikeji is a blogger who is stri
ctly there to make money n she neva told us her life stories which we can apply to our daily lives . Oga Zubby pls my own suggestion na to reduce am to like 200 abeg

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zakkyoz: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
sincerely, it is wrong to be insulting in our posts. we can still express our feelings without abuses.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
funkyme2014: I tink everyone hav d right to decide on hw to run his things n its left for people to ship in or ship out. Dis young man has bn feeding us his life story for 15mths n decided opening a blog to hav his words come d way he typed it instead of moderators changing his words. I read Coolval stories n honestly it wz thru his thread dat I got into Zubby's story but people hw can u compare a story abt a guys conquest on women wit other fictional stories to someone who told abt his innermost life secrets? I haven't gone to Europe but d way dis guy disected European communities names n locations witout going there (like some people insinuated) den he is a walking encyclopedia n world map so he shld be recommended for dat. He even asked for our own suggestion meant he is a democrat so let's help him out wit reasonable ideas instead of abuses. Coolval doesn't charge money but he has paid adverts dat he has repeatedly asked all readers to click on so d human traffic can earn him some cool cash n there wz a particular one he "threatened" nt to post until he gets a certain nos of clicks on d advert . Linda Ikeji is a blogger who is stri
ctly there to make money n she neva told us her life stories which we can apply to our daily lives . Oga Zubby pls my own suggestion na to reduce am to like 200 abeg

Thanks for the suggestion.

i can actually reduce the price to that amount.
but runners will have to pay for atleast six months at once or one year.
so its not about the money.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Omelu: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Geophem: just dt mazi dont update his blog coz of work, bt coolval @ www.coolval22.com wnt disappoint u. Immagine if zubby is seun

People are not stupid. The two writers are not writing about the same thing. So there is no competition or comparison between them.

I m hoping that Oga Zuby change his decision or atleast reduce the payment by 50% or more.
But things seems to be getting worse because i heard he said in his whatsapp group yesterday that he is close to the number of people he wants and that means end of subscription entitely for new members.
I think he thought his actions out before embarking on it.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
A person bearing Dr, Prof even ceo online doesn't mean he/she is so in real life.

You'll surely know real hunger-stricken, poverty people online through their comment and anger.....SMH for gullible Nigerians.

Real people doesn't misbehaving,cursed, abuse or insult online as they claimed to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Geophem(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Omelu:

People are not stupid. The two writers are not writing about the same thing. So there is no competition or comparison between them.

I m hoping that Oga Zuby change his decision or atleast reduce the payment by 50% or more.
But things seems to be getting worse because i heard he said in his whatsapp group yesterday that he is close to the number of people he wants and that means end of subscription entitely for new members.
I think he thought his actions out before embarking on it.
who cares

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Laee(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2014
ZUBY77: Good day readers.
You just finished Chapter 80.
Be rest assured that the adventure has not even gotten to 20%.

I am sure you are enjoying it because i am also enjoying the fact that i was able to pull the records from my memory.

This is where we require ratings.
1/10 as usual.

minimum of 20 posts from readers.

Thanks for following.

10/10. You have dis wisdom in you and a good courage wic makes u grow dan your equals
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnoel: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Still reading.... There are really nice writers on NL.
Nice work u got here zubby. It was a nice read, talent flowing, Respekt ma freund. Wirklich tolle Arbeit dass du geschrieben hast. Keep it up. I am kind of gingered to finish my story on fabian, Tola, Azuka and Chris. Or start a new one on "u know who".

We will see....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Bertadayz: Zubby pls can people like me (who don't have mastercard) subscribe with recharge card worth that amount?
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by osymerga(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Maybe those that were able to subscribe,should do us a favour by reading and coming here to summarise to us.
That way,i believe some nerve may be calm.They can copy and paste for us,the ostracised ones.....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnoel: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bertadayz: Zubby pls can people like me (who don't have mastercard) subscribe with recharge card worth that amount?
what are we subscribing to?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dosht(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sit down dey hate Zubby
Zubby Weldone jare
I luv ur story die the suspense is killing

NB:If you want me to copy and paste the story for you subscribe for me (ten months pere )

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ebubay(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Have you Registered for the Sustainability in the Extractive Industries Conference(#SITEI)? Do not be left behind https:///oRIhPmEvLm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.