Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (727418 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ebubay(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Have you Registered for the Sustainability in the Extractive Industries Conference(#SITEI)? Do not be left behind Register mow by clicking https://www.eventbrite.com/e/3rd-sustainability-in-the-extractive-industries-conference-tickets-12286777081?aff=eorg
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by zanga420: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
ZUBY77:

Thanks for the suggestion.

i can actually reduce the price to that amount.
but runners will have to pay for atleast six months at once or one year.
so its not about the money.
Hi, can u make a possibility where someone can help pay the subscription of another who maynot be able. For instance i met a fellow on nl, then I paid N1000 for mine n hers as the case maybe, then send both usernames to u. Can that be possible?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
zanga420: Hi, can u make a possibility where someone can help pay the subscription of another who maynot be able. For instance i met a fellow on nl, then I paid N1000 for mine n hers as the case maybe, then send both usernames to u. Can that be possible?

You can pay for anybody.
Just contact me on 08162894984
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MaziOmenuko: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Wow! Zubby is going commercial!!! Never saw it coming.

Now the ministry is moving to its permanent site. Oga zubby, how I fit take buy shares for this company? It seems lucrative and I want 100% return on investment!

How are you guys doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Wow! Zubby is going commercial!!! Never saw it coming.

Now the ministry is moving to its permanent site. Oga zubby, how I fit take buy shares for this company? It seems lucrative and I want 100% return on investment!

How are you guys doing?

We are fine Mazi.

You will get free access if you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2014
"Tell me everything you have been doing since you came to Europe" Austin said.

I didn't remember how many times he had asked for that information in the past but right there, i felt it was time to open up to him.

He was right there beside me on the bed.
We were in Stockholm Sweden and it was during the winter.

I had met Austin back in Lagos in 2006 at the Lekki Beach.
I was with my friend at the beach when he walked up to us.
One thing had led to another and we eventually introduced ourselves.

There was something about him that was very difficult to understand, He seemed too cold and confident and also seemed to have had answers to every questions.

He had come up to where i packed my Toyota Rav4 jeep and continued talking to me even when i stopped answering his questions.

We eventually started dating but knowing that i was returning to Italy soon, i thought everything was going to end. Little did i know it was just the beginning.

...... Watch out.

--

You are not guaranteed the end of this story.

We will begin this Season in a few days.

https://www.nairaland.com/1897288/life-miss-maria-season-1
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kennedymac(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2014
@zubby77 so u have sworn not to give a student like me witout any money to even recharge my phone free access to this story i've been addicted to ?ok ooo there is God oooooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Niwdog(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Why telling us to log there,where as after getting deep to the story,u go begin dey para 4 money,e beta u kw come here dey advertise,cauz odas story writers are giving us for free

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by missstella(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
We are going higher and for those who thinks globalruns will close down WATCH AND SEE

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
achi4u: Guy go and rest nah,what do you mean by "hunger" in ur post?

Zubby77's shameless disciple, u don come here? e don tey wey i see u last o
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2014
ZUBY77: "Tell me everything you have been doing since you came to Europe" Austin said.

I didn't remember how many times he had asked for that information in the past but right there, i felt it was time to open up to him.

He was right there beside me on the bed.
We were in Stockholm Sweden and it was during the winter.

I had met Austin back in Lagos in 2006 at the Lekki Beach.
I was with my friend at the beach when he walked up to us.
One thing had led to another and we eventually introduced ourselves.

There was something about him that was very difficult to understand, He seemed too cold and confident and also seemed to have had answers to every questions.

He had come up to where i packed my Toyota Rav4 jeep and continued talking to me even when i stopped answering his questions.

We eventually started dating but knowing that i was returning to Italy soon, i thought everything was going to end. Little did i know it was just the beginning.

...... Watch out.

--

You are not guaranteed the end of this story.

We will begin this Season in a few days.

https://www.nairaland.com/1897288/life-miss-maria-season-1
zubby i dont have access to season 8,9
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Bluestarry: zubby i dont have access to season 8,9

You are right.
I closed them for paid members
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by pendusky(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2014
ZUBY77:

You are right.

grin are u kidding?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2014
pendusky:
grin are u kidding?

Nope
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014
ZUBY77:

You are right.
plz can i subscribe through airtime?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bluestarry: plz can i subscribe through airtime?

My contact phone number is on my signature.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ogashman(m): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Speechless
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by africanpea: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2014
A quick question zubby, if i pay will all the seasons be opened or just one per subscription?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2014
africanpea: A quick question zubby, if i pay will all the seasons be opened or just one per subscription?

Every season.
Including the one that will start tomorrow.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Such a smart dude @Zubby!
All ur answers to critical and annoying questions seem calm and intelligent.
I rate u 10/10 over na politicians

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Jamo90: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi Zubby
I've been your fan since the inception of 'There and Back on Time'. I was really surprised you once lived around my area in Ojo Lagos; Alaba international market to be precise.
There is no gain in criticising you. Its your story not mine.
Telling you I can't afford the subscription fee would seem unbelievable but please believe me. I can't afford it for and I don't want to miss any of the story. I've learnt a lot from the free seasons.
Help your boy and fan Sir Zubby. I know you've helped a lot of people. I believe I still have a lot to learn from you.
Thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jamo90: Hi Zubby
I've been your fan since the inception of 'There and Back on Time'. I was really surprised you once lived around my area in Ojo Lagos; Alaba international market to be precise.
There is no gain in criticising you. Its your story not mine.
Telling you I can't afford the subscription fee would seem unbelievable but please believe me. I can't afford it for and I don't want to miss any of the story. I've learnt a lot from the free seasons.
Help your boy and fan Sir Zubby. I know you've helped a lot of people. I believe I still have a lot to learn from you.
Thanks

Your approach has gotten you free subscription for a month.
Send your username to the phone number on my signature
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
ZUBY77:

You are right.
Sir zubby,good evening.plz i am really addicted to your story and your story has help me alot.i learn a lot from you and i believe i still have a lot to learn.please am a student and i cant afford the N500 atleast for now.i just want to ask if you can accept N100 airtime ill be paying everyday bit by bit till i pay the total N500 all on thursday.ill start today.i dont want to miss the stories.i stopped at season 7.please help a brother.ill be glad if you do this for me.just let me get access to the stories ill pay all debt on thursday.thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bluestarry: Sir zubby,good evening.plz i am really addicted to your story and your story has help me alot.i learn a lot from you and i believe i still have a lot to learn.please am a student and i cant afford the N500 atleast for now.i just want to ask if you can accept N100 airtime ill be paying everyday bit by bit till i pay the total N500 all on thursday.ill start today.i dont want to miss the stories.i stopped at season 7.please help a brother.ill be glad if you do this for me.just let me get access to the stories ill pay all debt on thursday.thanks

For seeking for a solution to your problem politely,
Your request is accepted.
Your 500 recharge card will fetch you two months instead of one.

There is a phone number on my signature.. Send your cards there.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
ZUBY77:

thanks i really appreciate it.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by endymion: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
What manner of man is Zubby. You have a good knowledge of what life is all about. Tho am off GLOBAL RUNS but am still with this man.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2014
ZUBY77:

good a.m sir zubby.plz am i activated?i cnt wait to continue the stories.thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sonickay(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2014
ZUBY77:

You are right.
guten morgen Azubuike, I am an avid reader of your life stories since your metamorphosis to globalruns.com. I have not been able to read globalruns.com for almost two months before after lockout. I want you to realise that people are ready to subscribe if they have to at a typical Nigerian standard monthly fee. $3 is very small in its $sense, but to a average Nigerian in 2014, its much money inflation cannot snatch away freely without offering something.
I didn't want to voice out against the high subscription fee, I believe I could hold myself for months or years by self-restraint till you implement the price changes as you insinuated to being receptive to suggestions pending your final resolution but I realised there are others like me who feel bad and disoriented about the lockout. Reduce the price and implement it asap, many of your readers await this move.
Good day

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
sonickay: guten morgen Azubuike, I am an avid reader of your life stories since your metamorphosis to globalruns.com. I have not been able to read globalruns.com for almost two months before after lockout. I want you to realise that people are ready to subscribe if they have to at a typical Nigerian standard monthly fee. $3 is very small in its $sense, but to a average Nigerian in 2014, its much money inflation cannot snatch away freely without offering something.
I didn't want to voice out against the high subscription fee, I believe I could hold myself for months or years by self-restraint till you implement the price changes as you insinuated to being receptive to suggestions pending your final resolution but I realised there are others like me who feel bad and disoriented about the lockout. Reduce the price and implement it asap, many of your readers await this move.
Good day

Thanks.

How much do you suggest?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Egomah(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Zubby, 200 naira monthly is reasonable and 500 for three months sounds fair. Also I'm still waiting for continuation of ur new thread about Maria.
Thanks
From a fan of yours who is missing all ur latest updates
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Egomah: Zubby, 200 naira monthly is reasonable and 500 for three months sounds fair. Also I'm still waiting for continuation of ur new thread about Maria.
Thanks
From a fan of yours who is missing all ur latest updates

If I agree, can users pay for atleast 6 months?
I m not going to be asking people to pay me 200 every other month.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Egomah(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm cool with that, but for the sake of others lets make it a 3 month thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.